PDA

View Full Version : Anything above #44 in Chicagoland???

jaxx
06-03-2005, 10:58 AM
OK OK OK>>>
So, where in the world can I find figures 45 and up??? I've been searching everywhere... calling everywhere... and nothing! I live around the Naperville area in Woodridge (as y'all can tell from my info on the left). I've gone to Wal-Marts, Targets, TRU's, KB Toys and Kohl's. I have the typical 9-5 job downtown Chicago... so I can only get to the stores in the evening. When I call to see if any of the stores have items in stock (so they can hold on to them for me to pick up that evening), I usually get someone who is not familiar with Star Wars and doesn't undertand my descriptions, someone who doesn't want to take the time to look for me (which is kind of understandable), or they just smply don't have anything.
Also, has anyone seen the Clone Trooper 3 pack? Any variation will satisfy me (white or colors).
I need some help.
:nerv: This may be going out on a limb, but if anyone works at one of the stores in the Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Darien, Naperville, or closely surrounding areas... it would be awesome if you could let me know when you see a bunch, PM me, and then I can call the store to have them hang on to them for a few hours. :D

Jedi Teacher
06-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I live in the Wheaton area and haven't seen anything above those. I'm still looking for #38 too!!! No clone 3 packs, but i'm guessing they'll be appearing soon.

jaxx
06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
I've seen other figures from the Clone 3-pack wave (Crab Droid, Spider Droid, Stass Allie w/ BARC Speeder) at Targets, but no Clones. I wonder how many are in the case assortments???

bobafrett
06-04-2005, 12:35 AM
I have found Figures # 45, 46, and 47 one time at my Wal-Mart in Villa Park. I pointed the sets to a couple of collectors that morning, and they were grabbed up within minutes.

Sentinel18725
06-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Recently, I was at the Target on Western/Elston area. There, I picked up the new wave of Deluxe Vehicles (3rd wave). Also, they had numerous of the Wookies, Nemodians, etc. wave...

Usually, I pick up things when I go visit my friend in Peru, IL. There just aren't as many collectors down there and I can check WalMart, Target, and TRU. Usually, it's Wal Mart that is most beneficial on these trips.

jaxx
06-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I wrote this in another thread, but I think it applies here as well because I STILL can't find a thing past figure #44, and that was a few weeks ago. It feels wierd coming out of a store empty handed so frequently. The stores just don't seem to be getting ANYTHING!!!! :mad:

I've searched and searched, but I've come up with nothing. I've called the stores first thing in the mornings, I've tried to go by the stores when I get off of work, or when I have a lunch break, and I can't find the Tarkin wave or higher. Also, no Clone 3-packs anywhere. The stores that I call are still no help. I'm still getting someone on the phone who knows nothing about Star Wars figures, or they say that they have never seen the wave, or that the only box of that wave was sold out... yadda yadda yadda. Now, as I understand it, "Collection 2, Wave 4" is supposed to have: 1x Count Dooku (EIII #13), 1x Bail Organa (EIII #15), 1x Padmé (EIII #19), 1x Mon Mothma (EIII #24), 1x Vader's Medical Droid (EIII #37), 1x Polis Maasan (EIII #39), 2x Tarkin (EIII #45), 2x Senator Ask Aak (EIII #46), 2x Meena Tillis - Mon Calamari Senator (EIII #47). Also, "Collection 2, Wave 4.1" is supposed to have:1x Padme (EIII #19), 1x Vader's Medical Droid (EIII #37), 1x Polis Maasan (EIII #39), 3x Senator Ask Aak (EIII #46), 3x Tarkin (EIII #45), 3x Meena Tillis - Mon Calamari Senator (EIII #47).
So the moral of the story... there should be plenty of figures from this wave floating around and it's not! What's the deal!!!???
So... I'm still looking. Please let me know if y'all see some around the area. Thanks!

KIDD
06-15-2005, 01:21 AM
I have xtras of 46 & 47 mint on near mint cards if interested lmk
kidd54331@sbcglobal.net

mrhat
07-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey you crazy Illinois Cats, I was just a wondering if any of you guys were planning on attending Wizard World Chicago? I happen to be stuck in Colorado, by the time I will be down in that area it will be a week past due. Anyway, If you are planning to attend, please email me at Dalla12@aol.com. Oh yeah, I was asking because there is an Exclusive Invader Zim 2 pack availible only there. I would pay for the figure, plus ship, maybe a trip to BK... Lmk!

xwing_5
07-29-2005, 10:32 AM
This week seems to be the week to go to the stores.

I have found Pilot Obi Wan, Green AtRt commander, Baccarra, Utopian Guard, Young Jedi all at Walmart on 83 near Roosevelt.
Other store are getting them as well. Targets and Wal Marts up north, Barrington, McHenry etc . . . are also getting them as well.

Just be patient and do not give in to scalpers. If you are patient, The figs will come.

bobafrett
07-29-2005, 01:58 PM
This week seems to be the week to go to the stores.

I have found Pilot Obi Wan, Green AtRt commander, Baccarra, Utopian Guard, Young Jedi all at Walmart on 83 near Roosevelt.Other store are getting them as well. Targets and Wal Marts up north, Barrington, McHenry etc . . . are also getting them as well.

Just be patient and do not give in to scalpers. If you are patient, The figs will come.

xwing_5, hey that's my store, well I work there. I set aside some figures for Jazz, another poster here on SSG. Which young Jedi are you talking about? I don't recall seeing it, nor the Utopian Guard.

xwing_5
07-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Bobafrett,

This week has been crazy.
I might have gotten some of my SW runs mixed up with other stores.
Now that I think of it, it was a Target in Crystal Lake that I bought the Utopian Warrior and the Young jedi(cant remember the name but he was the young Jedi that was killed before Bail Organa escaped on his land speeder like ship.)Zett Zukka me thinks.
If you are still looking for these I can see if I can find them for you. But if you work at WalMart, you will probably see them soon.
Let me know.

bobafrett
07-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Thanks xwing_5, I appreciate it. I will let you know, as I have neither of those figures yet.

jaxx
08-11-2005, 01:34 PM
WOW!!! I haven't seen any posts on this thread for QUITE SOME TIME. I know... Illinois sucks when it comes to getting new figs, as of late.
I was wondering if anyone as found the Antilles wave, #56, or the black Clone Pilot variant yet (and in a region that's within a 20 mile radius of Naperville/Woodridge/Bolingbrook area)???? I'm frantically searching for those.

xwing_5
08-11-2005, 02:38 PM
It really has been scarce around these parts.

I was really lucky about 2 weeks ago with the Antillees wave, minus the Mustafar Sentry, but other than that , pretty much nothing.

If it makes any difference, there have been a lot of resets going on with Wally World and Taarj. TRU is mostly hit and miss, as we all know.

I am thinking about moving on to more higher end stuff, Code 3 and Master Replicas ships. This plastic figure thing is getting out of hand, let alone all of the money wasted in gas to try to find them.
I tell you, I go just about every day to Wally and Tarj stores only to find: nothing new.

bobafrett
08-11-2005, 10:29 PM
No Jaxx, but I did see 5 boxes of the figures (repaint clones + others in that assortment) on a pallet today. I don't know if they will be there in the morning, as they have drastically reduced our Star Wars section like most other stares are doing. I also saw one case of the Anakin/Vader Evolution sets.

Kidhuman
08-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Fett hook up the variants for me please.

bobafrett
08-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Fett hook up the variants for me please.

I'll see what I can do for you KH. You just looking for the 2 repaints?

Kidhuman
08-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Looking for the 3 clone variants, Shocktrooper, Gree and Pilot in black. Thanks dude.

xwing_5
08-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Bobafrett,

Keep me posted as well.

I am also looking for the Variants and Tarkin and basically anything after Sentry Wave including the Sentry itself.

Thanks,

xwing_5

Slappy White
08-12-2005, 02:20 PM
I was just at Mchenry, IL Wal-Mart and they had about 5 shocktroopers and green clone commanders.There was no black clone pilots. Target had nothing of interest.

jaxx
08-15-2005, 01:41 PM
I haven't found any black pilots anywhere... there's nothing but the white ones. It's driving me crazy!

Still searchig for the Antilles wave.

Slappy White
08-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Found Unleashed Vader at Target on Randall Rd.They still had a asajj ventress left. There wasn't anything new at Mchenry Walmart and Target. Crystal Lake Target had a couple of Antilles.

jaxx
08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Well... I'm finally seeing a ton of 500th Vaders, Ani evos, and Sith Battlepacks. No new basic figures though, and those are what I really want. Also, we're seeing tons of the above mentioned collections right as the rest of the country seems to be spotting the clone and sith evos. What's up with that??? Has anyone seen those yet??? Why are we seeing these so much later than everyone else?

Still searching for Antilles wave, black pilot, and sith eyed ani... not to mention #56.

bobafrett
08-19-2005, 11:41 PM
I will keep my eyes open for #56, I know we got one unopened case in, but before I could get to it, they put it up in the steel. Not sure where, or if they worked it into the section yet.

I found the three new Unleashed, Vader, Asajj, and Yoda Vs, Palpatine.

Slappy White
08-20-2005, 01:36 PM
The Super-Walmart on Randall Rd. has the Antilles wave.The Mchenry Walmart has a ton of #54 and #56.

jaxx
08-22-2005, 01:13 PM
I will keep my eyes open for #56, I know we got one unopened case in, but before I could get to it, they put it up in the steel. Not sure where, or if they worked it into the section yet.

I found the three new Unleashed, Vader, Asajj, and Yoda Vs, Palpatine.
Boba,

I'm trying to respond to the P.M., but you're over your inbox limit. Just an FYI.

P.M. me when you have some room so I can respond. I still haven't found #56... so.....