PDA

View Full Version : Anakin's Game Boy

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Right after the second dream sequence, when Anakin is sitting on Padmé's couch, he's looking at some little machine thing. To me, it looks like a Game Boy or PSP or something. What is it really?

2-1B
06-05-2005, 06:09 PM
reminded me of one of those podrace monitors in TPM.

Bacta Beast
06-05-2005, 06:14 PM
I think he was checking in with the forums! :crazed:

Ji'dai
06-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe it was product placement. I think there's a deleted scene on Mustafar where Anakin takes a long refreshing swig of Pepsi after the Kenobi duel, then crumples the can with his robotic fist.

And then there was the infamous VISA sign on the counter of Dexter's Diner.

"Visit Coruscant: Jewel of the Core Worlds, Capitol of the mighty Republic! And while you're there, don't forget to drop by Dexter's Diner, where the Javva Juice is always hot and the waitress droids are even hotter. The Bantha steak is seared to perfection and seasoned with the finest spices from Sub-Terrel. So bring your protocol droid and pack your Visa Card, 'cause Dexter's Diner don't take Galactica Express. Visa Card, It's Everywhere You Want to Be."

DarthAngel
06-05-2005, 07:34 PM
It looks like one of those new hi-tech touch screen remote controls. You know the one that a lot of famous people have (anybody seen Mtv cribs?) You can control the tv, dvd player, stereo, surround sound, a/c, and anything else that you can run by remote through one of those.

Bacta Beast
06-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Maybe it was product placement. I think there's a deleted scene on Mustafar where Anakin takes a long refreshing swig of Pepsi after the Kenobi duel, then crumples the can with his robotic fist.

And then there was the infamous VISA sign on the counter of Dexter's Diner.

"Visit Coruscant: Jewel of the Core Worlds, Capitol of the mighty Republic! And while you're there, don't forget to drop by Dexter's Diner, where the Javva Juice is always hot and the waitress droids are even hotter. The Bantha steak is seared to perfection and seasoned with the finest spices from Sub-Terrel. So bring your protocol droid and pack your Visa Card, 'cause Dexter's Diner don't take Galactica Express. Visa Card, It's Everywhere You Want to Be."

To bad they didn't add that new plastic Burger King guy to the seperatist council, that guy gives me the creeps way more than Vader! :eek: "Good morning, don't freak out, here have an omlet sandwich". :crazed:

Kidhuman
06-06-2005, 12:56 AM
I think he was getting his Mortal Kombat fix myself. Fatality!!!!

JimJamBonds
06-06-2005, 01:01 AM
I say him and Padders were checking out patterns for the curtain's that were to go in the new baby room :crazed:

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-06-2005, 02:41 AM
See, I took it totally different than that Jim Jam. I assumed one of Padme's Gungan Midwives would take charge of that task.

JimJamBonds
06-06-2005, 10:33 AM
See, I took it totally different than that Jim Jam. I assumed one of Padme's Gungan Midwives would take charge of that task.

Remember though Caesar that Padme says "I'D like to fix up the baby's room."

Jim Jam

CaptainSolo1138
06-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Remember though Caesar that Padme says "I'D like to fix up the baby's room."

Jim Jam
But they're her b**ches. Of course she's gonna take credit for all of it.

2-1B
06-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Exactly, it's just like Paul Mooney's comedy bit about Betsy Ross' slaves sewing the American flag.

CaptainSolo1138
06-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Aw, man! I never tire of Paul Mooney. "'The Mexican' starring Brad Pitt, 'The Last Samurai' starring Tom Cruise. What's next......?"

JimJamBonds
06-06-2005, 03:44 PM
But they're her b**ches. Of course she's gonna take credit for all of it.

"I will not have the decision for the drapes in my babies room to be made by a committee!"

2-1B
06-07-2005, 03:09 AM
"Mesa notsa committeeeeeeeeeee!"

-Jar Jar Binks, Episode 3 cut scene.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-07-2005, 09:25 AM
I think I heard him exclaim "Tetris!" real loud during this scene, so we can safely say it was a gameboy.