PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Electronic Lightsabers

mactoys
06-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I looking for the EP3 Electronic Sabers(selling between 15 and 20 bucks), I need Dooku's and Mace's. I only saw them at walmart but now they are long gone. Im in SoCal but if you see them hittting at any store, let me know.

Mace Windex
06-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Good luck. Sabers haven't been in ANY store here in FLorida since the movie came out.
Mace

mactoys
06-06-2005, 05:11 PM
thanks, I just came from a Target in San Fran Valley and they had Anakins, Vader, Yoda and Obi set but no Mace or Dooku.

betterthanfett
06-12-2005, 09:52 AM
I bought the only 2 Mace sabers TRU had on the 3rd.....they haven't gotten any more to date. Haven't seen them elsewhere either. Good luck.

mactoys
06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks, Target has been getting the 2 assortments 1) Anakin, Obi and yoda, 2) Anakin (color) Obi, Yoda and Vader (motion). Walmart nothing, TRU the old electronic.

Lazer Brain
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM
FYI, i have seen plenty of lightsaber being restocked at local walmarts.

But ,i have also Found the new 'laser' Silly string blaster at target, can't wait to break it out later today and laser the kids.

later

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 04:25 PM
there at stores in the morning and then later on, gone...

mactoys
06-23-2005, 03:01 AM
Thanks Ive beening going to the walmarts out here (socal) and they are absolutely empty. TRU say they dont have any lightsabers in the warehouse and that means at least a few weeks before we see any on the shelves. Targat has been getting the same wave (anakin, obi wan and yoda)but the rumor mill sayes that their going to be slowing down the star wars toys line. One last gasp before the dry spell before the xmas toys start arriving (sept). I think most of retailers got stuck with alot of product with the last movie and under ordered. Shame, this is the hottest line out there but no product. Tons of Batman begins (peg warmer) and fantastic 4, but the kids are in the star war section looking at empty pegs.

I picked up the energy beam blaster at target too, those are going to sell out fast. (i dont know if you can use regular silly string in them or you have to pay the 6 bucks for a refill.)

Get what you can, I think it is going to be a hard hunt for star wars over the next 3 months

mactoys
06-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Walmart.com has Anakins, Obiwan and Dooku in stock
only 99 of anakin, 26 dooku, 15 Obi wan left, and dropping fast.

mactoys
06-23-2005, 05:53 PM
update Anakin 76, Obiwan 7 and Dooku OUT OF STOCK,
I give it an hour and they will all be sold out.

mactoys
06-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Walmart.com is now sold out...

Veers
06-28-2005, 10:12 PM
They are no where to be found around here.

ROTJLuke
06-29-2005, 12:30 AM
at a local tru I found the Vader packaged one (not vader/ani) and also the yoda one, it was packaged differently from the first yoda release. They also had an abundance of Obi Wans and Ani/Vaders...

aricajade
06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
There is at least one store here in Huntington, WV that just restocked these on Saturday. They filled an end cap with all the lightsabers anyone could ever want. And refilled the section on the high-traffic aisle as well. Looks like Wal-mart may be getting these back in stock again.

I had trouble finding Titaniums around here and just as I was about to despair all the stores got more in. So don't give up just yet, they may be ready to restock.

Fluke Skywalker
06-30-2005, 03:16 AM
ROTJ Luke said:
at a local tru I found the Vader packaged one (not vader/ani) and also the yoda one, it was packaged differently from the first yoda release. They also had an abundance of Obi Wans and Ani/Vaders...

Same here. TRU had lots tonight, though they were the only store that did.