PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar (SPOILERS)

andybobo
06-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Any body have this yet? I just saw a pic on ebay and the figure does indeed have removable legs. However, I'm really curious to see how the cloak is going to work, because the same pic showed the alternate arms and head attached to the cloak. I thought the cloak would be a hollow rubbery plastic that you'd put over the figure's head, after attaching the alternate body parts. Either way, I work at a toy store and we're getting some ROTS figures in today so hopefully this figure is shipping. I can't wait to open it up and have him crawling aroung everywhere writhing in pain!

Captain Spoon
06-06-2005, 01:12 PM
From what I've heard this figure will not be avaliable untill July/August

andybobo
06-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I've heard august, but hopefully with my fingers crossed I can will the figure to come out early.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-06-2005, 04:43 PM
The movie's been out for three weeks, I don't think anything qualifies as a spoiler for ROTS anymore.

From pics I've seen, it looks like the cloak is just a hollow shell that has a place for Ani's head, holes for his arms, and what his un-burned tunic molded on it. It has no legs, but I don't know if you can put the legs on there. Go to rebelscum.com or galactichunter.com for pics.