PDA

View Full Version : ESB Han Solo Blaster

mm74md
06-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Has anyone else purchased this yet? I got mine from Big Time Comics a few weeks ago and I'm surprised there is no talk about it.

It is a really sweet piece and only my third full size MR purchase. It was worth the $$$.

Anyone else have comments on it?

Jayspawn
06-07-2005, 01:13 AM
I have mine STILL on order w/ BigBadToyStore.com. It has not shipped yet and I'm actually starting to getting impatient. I could have had it weeks ago also -so I dont know whats going on. I need to email them again for the status. Otherwise I'll cancel and order from somewhere who has it in stock.

I cant wait to get it though!

Jayspawn
06-26-2005, 10:02 AM
I canceled my order and won it off Ebay for an awesome price from somebody who had itin stock. And has since arived...

And you're right mm74md, its a great piece! Very impressive. Makes my collection better by finally putting Han Solo's Blaster up with my other replicas. No I dont mind missing the ANH version at all.

DXiRoNMaN
06-27-2005, 01:06 PM
i plan on getting it after i recover from the EE Luke purchase :p

Imperial Monarche
09-19-2005, 10:34 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Han Solo blaster from ESB has started shipping yet? The MR website has it listed as shipping in fall, but there was no actual date. Does anyone have one yet?

decadentdave
09-19-2005, 10:46 AM
I got mine months ago.

Jayspawn
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah I got mine a few months ago as well. Thats just MR filling orders for the public and retailers. A lot of places online have them in stock. I recommend ThirdZone.com -they have it available w/ free shippping. A bunch of places have them for reasonable prices on Ebay.

SirSteve
09-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Got mine too. :)

Imperial Monarche
09-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Well, my brother placed an order for one about a week ago. He's in Iraq right now, but he'll be home soon and he can use the computer so he put some of his hard-earned money to work. He got the stormtrooper blaster and the Han Solo blaster at the same time and the stormtrooper blaster came bout a week ago, but i'm still waiting on the Han Solo one to get here.