PDA

View Full Version : Riddell Darth Vader Helmet

Schear2-D2
06-07-2005, 11:11 AM
I got one of those Darth Vader Helmets a year ago, and it is awesome, but I just noticed that the face mask is two-toned, two-textured. Any word on this???

CaptainSolo1138
06-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Is that the smaller sized one (About a foot tall when its on the base)? If so, Slicker may be able to help you with this question since he has one.

Blue2th
06-07-2005, 08:00 PM
I got one of those Darth Vader Helmets a year ago, and it is awesome, but I just noticed that the face mask is two-toned, two-textured. Any word on this???
Since you mentioned this I had to go look at mine, and sure enough it is two toned. More like gloss black with flat black accents. That's probably the way they were all made. They really are awsome little helmets. They even have the breathing apparatus and wiring etc. in them. Got a full set. My Vader helmet is signed by David Prowse. just found a cabinet to display them as they have been in storage for years. I wish they would make more of them for the Prequels Etc. :crazed:

Monstermile
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Yup mine is the same way as well. I have to agree this is one awesome set. I picked up the whole set on clearance on kbtoys.com many years ago for a real good price. They are some of my favorites in my collection.

JediTricks
06-08-2005, 04:03 PM
It's supposed to be like this, I believe because the real prop is like that. That was one of the first things I noticed about it when I got mine.