PDA

View Full Version : Blasters and Lightsabers nowhere to be found

Veers
06-07-2005, 10:42 PM
I noticed for the past week that no stores had any stock of boxed lightsabers, clone trooper blasters, and general grevious blasters. I went to Target, Wal-Mart, KB, and Toys R Us. Is there a recall on the lightsabers that I am not aware of? I knew the guns would last long but the lightsabers are always slow movers. Anyone else notice this? :confused:

Blackened88
06-07-2005, 10:45 PM
The supply in my area is just fine, not a whole lot selling really.

Ji'dai
06-08-2005, 12:07 AM
I don't usually pay much attention to role-play toys but I've noticed that they are few and far between now that the movie has been released. Kids love that stuff. Even the Vader voice changer, which I think is the most expensive role-play item on the market, is selling at a good clip, at least locally.

CaptainSolo1138
06-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Saw the Anakin saber last nite (or at least I think it was Ani's) at the Meijer near my apartment. The box was tore open so I was able to get a good look at it. What is the price point on these? I wasn't able to find a shelf label for it.

DarthQuack
06-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Plenty of them in my area, but I prefer the Master Replica F/X sabers to slice people up :)

mm74md
06-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I noticed for the past week that no stores had any stock of boxed lightsabers, clone trooper blasters, and general grevious blasters. I went to Target, Wal-Mart, KB, and Toys R Us. Is there a recall on the lightsabers that I am not aware of? I knew the guns would last long but the lightsabers are always slow movers. Anyone else notice this? :confused:

In my area, the blasters were gone before the movie was out. After I got the Clone Blaster, I wanted to get 2 more for my sons friends. Here & there I see a Wookie Crossbow. The sabers are pretty dry since the movie came out

Mandalorian Candidat
06-08-2005, 12:30 PM
In my area all the WMs, Targets, and TRUs are out of sabers and blasters. I bet it's parents buying the stuff for their kids to keep them out of the house during summer instead of inside watching TV all day.

darthdeogg
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Plenty of them in my area, but I prefer the Master Replica F/X sabers to slice people up :)
Amen to that. Best $100 I ever spent!!!!

WesleySr
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Well, I checked WM & TRU today after seeing the ROTS again, and they did not have much of anything. No lightsabers, no Grievous' blasters, but TRU did still have the Chewie's Bowcaster. Anyone know if they plan on making a Darth Sidious lightsaber?