PDA

View Full Version : Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter

Zabbaca
06-09-2005, 04:28 PM
:confused: I see the Entertainment Earth is no longer selling this, so does that mean that it's been cancelled, or is it going to be offered as an exclusive elsewhere?
Anyone try to contact Hasbro on this yet?

WesleySr
06-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Maybe they read all the negative feedback that it received and decided to re-work it.

X13VADER
06-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I Would Be Happy To Get One. No Problem

Dark Marble
06-10-2005, 10:19 AM
I hope it hasn't been cancelled, I like collecting the jedi starfighters. This seem like such a simple ship to do away with...

Devo
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Maybe they read all the negative feedback that it received and decided to re-work it.

Re-work it in what way though? As far as I could tell from the film its just a normal AOTC starfighter with a new paintjob. Was this one given the wrong paintjob?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Re-work it in what way though? As far as I could tell from the film its just a normal AOTC starfighter with a new paintjob. Was this one given the wrong paintjob?
People are b*tching and moaning about how Plo Koon's starfighter has the same paintjob as Anakin's Clone Wars starfighter and calling foul on Hasbro's part, but the toy looks exactly as it did in the film. I think it looks great and can't wait to get it. I don't think it was ever intended to be an EE exclusive anyway, so I believe we're still going to get it sometime soon.

Devo
06-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I want to get it as well. Against better judgement I've become a jedi starfighter nut and want to get all the paint variations Hasbro put out. The great thing about them is they're small toys, they can be easily stored and displayed. I love the design of the ship and the toy is superb - I even love the attack feature. Hasbro usually goes wrong when it makes stuff up but this is possibly the coolest non-movie feature ever put on any film license toy. And of course the designers of the ROTS starfighter agreed on that.