PDA

View Full Version : San Andread: Xbox please help me.

chrisc
06-09-2005, 10:10 PM
I am having a hard time figuring something out. On officer Tenpenny's mission burning desires, you fire bomb this building and get your first girlfriend. When I take her home she says good by and everything and you see her run off but its almost like the game freezes. You can see cars going by but you can't move. You see people walking by but you can't move. Why is this???? I had my PS2 version do the same damn thing to me, I thought it was a glitch so I got rid of it, but now I am having to same problem and it is starting to tick me off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JediTricks
06-10-2005, 07:21 PM
I never had that problem, the game has you take her home, you drop her off, then a box pops up to let you know that she is your girlfriend and the rest of the text that goes with it, I think there's even shots of where to pick her up or something. How long do you wait before giving up and restarting?

Stupid Denise, the pimp suit is kinda cool but on my second game straight through I have totally ignored her completely, girlfriends aren't required for the 100% (neither are unique jumps, which is kinda a bummer because I like UJs and there weren't enough in this game compared to how many more locations there could have been, probably why it's not required for the 100%).

chrisc
06-12-2005, 11:19 PM
I have let it sit there for an hour and nothing happend. I wondered if it is a result of using cheats. I might have to restart the game and find out.

JediTricks
06-13-2005, 02:24 AM
Oh, if you used cheats, that's probably it, I've never played the story part through with cheats, when you go to save it warns you that it may affect gameplay. Try playing through with a fresh game to that point and see how it acts without cheats.

chrisc
06-14-2005, 06:08 PM
That's what it was. I am now on the psyco girlfriend bankrobbing missions.