PDA

View Full Version : Mr Announcement Coming Soon!!

eFXAmy
06-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that our members will be receiving an email from us next week announcing the following:

1. Collector's Society web ordering will be up and running and all orders will be processed

2. Sale Date of the CS exclusive Luke Elite!!

3. Master Replicas CS exclusive Comic-Con party!!

As soon as the email goes out I will come back and post a copy in this thread so everyone will be able to see it.

If you would like a sneak peak we will be posting the information on our blog this weekend so if you get a chance go check it out!!

As always, thank you for your time.:D

Amy

Stalecracker
06-10-2005, 04:50 PM
*ahem*

YAY!!!

Thank you.

nash
06-11-2005, 11:21 AM
What can CS members order once the web ordering is up and running?

I signed up for CS membership last week but my credit card still has not been charged the $59. Will this take effect as of next week?

eFXAmy
06-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi Nash!

All orders that have been taken so far will be processed next week. This means your card will be made and your coupons will post to your account. The CS package will be shipping in July. The option to order the CS will also be available on our website next week.

What can CS members order once the web ordering is up and running?

I signed up for CS membership last week but my credit card still has not been charged the $59. Will this take effect as of next week?

nash
06-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Thank you for the info!

I also have another quick question. I was just curious what is the production size of the Obi Wan weathered UK exclusive mini saber?

MSCollections
06-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Hello Amy,

I would really love to signup, but CS page is still underconstruction :(
I'm not from USA so I can't call (Long Distance is too expensive) :(

By the way, is CS also caters to foreign countries?
Hope to hear what you have to say, thank you very much!!

MSCollections

Finrod
06-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Hello Amy,

I would really love to signup, but CS page is still underconstruction :(
I'm not from USA so I can't call (Long Distance is too expensive) :(

By the way, is CS also caters to foreign countries?
Hope to hear what you have to say, thank you very much!!

MSCollections

MSC, the page will be up next week.

The CS does cater to foreign countries. The charge for international membership is $79.95 due to shipping costs.

MSCollections
06-12-2005, 11:49 PM
MSC, the page will be up next week.

The CS does cater to foreign countries. The charge for international membership is $79.95 due to shipping costs.

Cool!!! Thanks Finrod!
:crazed::crazed::crazed::crazed::crazed:

MSCollections

eFXAmy
06-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone!

As promised, here it the text version of the email that is going out today. If you have any questions please let me know!

Welcome on board as Master Replicas announces the launch of our NEW 2005 Collectors Society membership kit. Sign up for our team and we promise we’ll share with you a galaxy of excitement in the coming months as we celebrate the great and the good of prop collecting.

As a member of our alliance**, you'll receive a variety of exclusive benefits available in no other system -

o A full Darth Maul .45 Scaled Replica LightsaberTM* (MSRP $50)
o A personalized Membership Card and ID Number
o An exclusive CS 2005 embroidered patch
o The Replica Report featuring behind the scenes on how we make your favorite replicas
o Advance purchase on all Master Replicas releases
o Exclusive contests with the chance to win prototypes and Artist Proofs
o Special offers, discounts, & invitations
o The chance to purchase CS Exclusives

*This piece will be retired December 31, 2005 and is only available thru the Collectors Society Kit.
** Early ordering and CS membership exclusive offers will still be honored for existing members.

Additionally, you’ll receive a
o $100 credit toward the purchase of a Studio Scale Replica
o Two $50 credits toward a Limited Edition Replica or Helmet (sorry, not redeemable on Elite Editions)
o One $30 credit toward a Force FX Lightsaber
o Two $10 credits toward a .45 Scaled Replica

This combined value of $300 (one credit redeemable per purchase – valid on new orders only) can be yours
FOR THE GREAT PRICE OF
$59.95
(Domestic S&H included, additional $20 for international)
(Please allow 7 – 10 business days to activate your CS Membership)

DON’T GET LEFT IN THE OUTER RIM. JOIN TODAY!

AND RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER WE BRING YOU OUR FIRST 2005 CS EXCLUSIVE!

Luke Skywalker LightsaberTM
Episode IV: A New Hope
Elite Edition
(Available June 28, 2005, 9:00 a.m. PST)

“Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough.”- Obi Wan Kenobi

Master Replicas proudly unveils one of our most anticipated Elite Edition Replicas ever – the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

The lightsaber that inspired a generation of kids to run around their homes wielding flashlights or paper kitchen towel rolls can now be yours to own… FOREVER!

Made from the finest stainless steel, our replica features authentic detailing, including seven hand grips and a one rivet D-ring assembly. Created directly from archival reference photographs, this beautiful prop replica faithfully reproduces the version of Luke’s saber as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope publicity photographs.

Only 1000 units are available worldwide!

So embrace your destiny, and like Luke before you, be ready to begin your Padwan training at 9:00 a.m. PST Tuesday, June 28th when you can place your order*.

Our last Elite Edition sold out in less than three hours so don’t sit on your mouse!

*Only available to CS members. Please allow 7-10 business days to activate your membership. Limit two per membership.

Master Replicas Exclusive Comic-Con Party!!!
Friday, July 15th, 2005

Anakin succumbed to the dark side, Padmé passed away, the Republic is in ruins, Yoda is in exile and the twins are orphaned. What do we do? Partay! That’s right folks, after the roaring success that was our incredible Celebration III Collectors Society shindig, we decided to do it all again. So if you are a current CS member or become one by June 23, 2005 you’ll have the opportunity to join us for the hottest party at San Diego Comic-Con!

Prizes, drinks, special guests, and the Master Replicas’ staff…what more could you want? Sorry, no Sy Snoottles or the Max Rebo combo, but we might have a Gundark wrestling contest or two. So if you’d like to join us, please send us an email with your name, phone number, and email address to events@masterreplicas.com by Thursday, June 23rd. A random drawing on June 30, 2005 will determine the destiny of 150 of our lucky members* who will be able to embarrass themselves alongside us at this exclusive event.

*Must be a CS member to be considered. One guest per member permitted. Master Replicas’ official guest list will be posted on our MR BLOG. Validated guests only. Member and their guest must enter party together. Sorry, no exceptions. Valid ID’s will be required. (Please allow 7-10 business days to activate your CS Membership)

Stalecracker
06-14-2005, 01:32 PM
WOOHOO!!! Finally! I cannot wait!!

Great news.

megaprime33
06-15-2005, 06:03 AM
I have a quick question on this announcement, if we have purchased a master replica recently, do we still have to purchase the $59.99 package or do we get to become a member for free?

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 10:01 AM
I think you have to signup for it in order to recieve anything.

BTW, the Collector's Society email went out this morning highlighting the details and specifics. The coupons break down very nicely! I'll join in the next week or so.

eFXAmy
06-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Mega,

You will need to purchase a kit to join the new CS. If you bought a product this year it does not automatically make you a member. If you bought an LE or SE from us in 2004 your old membership benefits will still be in affect until 12/31/05 but you will not receive the kit or any of the new benefits.

I have a quick question on this announcement, if we have purchased a master replica recently, do we still have to purchase the $59.99 package or do we get to become a member for free?

MSCollections
06-16-2005, 07:12 AM
Hello MR,

I purchased the kit lastnight (June 16,2005) for US$79.95 and I got an email saying "Thank you for your order from MasterReplicas.Com This is a confirmation of receipt not a guarantee of shipment." Does that mean I'm still not sure of receiving the kit?
Also, does that mean I'm not yet a CS member? Also, I don't get any email saying something about my CS Membership or anything with my CS number. :(
If I made a purchase say...today? Will I benefit from my CS membership or do I have to wait for the kit to arrive?
It says that there will be a Luke Skywalker Elite Edition lightsaber that will be released this month, I dont know how to order it without my CS membership number.
Can any MR representative shed a light on this? I really want that Luke EE Saber :crazed: Also, how much that does EE saber cost?

Also, also, also....so many questions....hmmmm think thats enough for now, sorry if you have those questions answered before but I cant see it anywhere. Thank you in advance and enjoy your collection everyone!

MSCollections

DXiRoNMaN
06-16-2005, 08:19 AM
MSCollections- i signed up yesterday too, i think what they're saying is you'll have your account number in the next week so you can order the Elite saber (which i believe is $500). hopefully that means the mini maul saber will ship in the next week as well, i'd hate to join the club and NOT get the saber

nash
06-16-2005, 09:37 AM
$500 for the Luke? Damn i think that is going to be my FIRST ever full size lightsaber! Looks like one of my dreams will be comming true.

Do you think it will be hard to get one of those on the release date?

megaprime33
06-16-2005, 09:56 AM
$500 for the Luke? Damn i think that is going to be my FIRST ever full size lightsaber! Looks like one of my dreams will be comming true.

Do you think it will be hard to get one of those on the release date?
From what I heard the Luke ROTJ elite sold out within 3 hours of being on sale. So base it on that :D

nash
06-16-2005, 10:20 AM
yeah i read that in the MR blog too.

I was planning to try to order one the minute it turns 9am PST on June28th. Ive never encountered anything like this before, do you think it will be hard to get my order in before they are sold out. or do you think as long as i place my order at 9am i should have one sealed?

MSCollections
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM
MSCollections- i signed up yesterday too, i think what they're saying is you'll have your account number in the next week so you can order the Elite saber (which i believe is $500). hopefully that means the mini maul saber will ship in the next week as well, i'd hate to join the club and NOT get the saber

Thank you for your replies guys, I would really like to have that so I can place it beside my other Luke saber :) Also bought me a bust of Luke to go with it... Only thing I need to worry now is the time zone. Its 11:35pm June 17th here...guess I have to make a research of what is 9am PST June 28th compared to my time(Philippines).
Thanks again guys!!

MSCollections

nash
06-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Im pretty sure it would be June 29th at 12am your time in the Philippines.

MSCollections
06-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Im pretty sure it would be June 29th at 12am your time in the Philippines.

Yep! Around 12.30am June 29th :crazed:
Got my cellphone set to alarm on that time....hope it works :eek:
Thanks nash! :)

MSCollections

nash
06-16-2005, 01:38 PM
No prob, since my gf goes there from time to time, i know the time difference like the back of my hand.

Anyways, be sure to post up here if you get lucky and get one of the Luke sabers ok? Ill do the same. good luck!

MSCollections
06-16-2005, 02:35 PM
No prob, since my gf goes there from time to time, i know the time difference like the back of my hand.

Anyways, be sure to post up here if you get lucky and get one of the Luke sabers ok? Ill do the same. good luck!

Will do sir :)
Thank you and goodluck to you too!! :D

MSCollections