PDA

View Full Version : 3 Pack Clone Trooper Deluxe - Wal-Mart Variant

ace2005
06-11-2005, 05:43 AM
3 Pack Clone Trooper Brown Colored Variant found at Wal-Mart, Houston, Texas area.

This variant has a brown colored belt, arm pits?, fore arms are stripped brown, a brown dot on helmet not even centered?, oval brown spots along the outer legs at the knees. This variant seems to be one out of every three cases and its the same case assortment as the white clones and wave numbers so no way to identify this guy by box number.

Opinion this is a lame variant as it is only one of the clones that is brown, why the color brown?, and no rhyme or reason on the stripping as to just someone taking a paint brush dabbing the clone with it.

date stamp 51101

sorry the pictures are a little shabby, done with camera phone.

also this is the spider droid, crab droid error card as well, but it seems as of right now all the clone dlx have the error card per the ones that I have seen.

Good Luck,

Toy Fett
06-13-2005, 11:11 AM
I have to concur and after hunting for a few days I have found 4 of them. They are hard to find and it seems the white clone troopers are easier then the brown.

BanthaPoodoo
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
There seems to also be one with a kneeling green trooper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=101609&item=5982729483&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

and a blue prone position trooper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50264&item=5983047886&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

So I guess 4 sets total... All white & the red (instead of brown I believe it was supposed to be red), blue, green variants!!

ace2005
06-20-2005, 03:40 PM
You are correct I have not seen these in any retail area around here yet.

I saw the green one earlier on ebay and the blue one later today as noted by your post.

thanks for the heads up more to look for, though which retailer will these show up at?

good luck,

Kidhuman
06-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Damn, I found red and white, this is absurd, too many. Next a yellow will surface

figrin bran
06-21-2005, 12:43 AM
You are correct I have not seen these in any retail area around here yet.

I saw the green one earlier on ebay and the blue one later today as noted by your post.

thanks for the heads up more to look for, though which retailer will these show up at?

good luck,

they seem to be hitting Walmarts and Targets right now.