PDA

View Full Version : is admiral/captain piett in ep3?

darth fingerz
06-12-2005, 03:55 PM
at the end of epsiode 3 when vader stands on the bridge of the star destroyer I noticed that the face of one of the officers in the pits resembled that of piett from the esb and rotj ,

the second time I went to see it I didnt look at vader et al and instead focused on those officers, to me it looked as if all the officers were piett, someone mentioned seeing piett in another post but was dismissed as piett would have been too young,

but if he was a clone created as an addition to the jango clones which make up standard units, then it would make scense that one of the clones could make it through to the original trilogy (a time when clones have started to be phased out)

in my opinion this would be very cool as it would add extra depth to the scene with him and boba fett in esb!!

anyway I just wondered did anyone else notcie this?

Bacta Beast
06-12-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't know if that is him or not, but Needa is in the book, and the scene would have been great in the movie! He challenges Grevious.

JimJamBonds
06-13-2005, 01:31 AM
Good question df. I had noticed on prior viewings the look given to Vader as he walks towards Palps/Tarkin and thought that was a throwback to ESB, but I hadn't noticed if all those Imperials were the same guy or not. I made a point of checking that out tonight and they seem to be the same guy but I can't really be sure at this point.

Jim Jam

darth fingerz
06-13-2005, 03:14 PM
cool, I'm glad I wasnt just seeing things!!:D

there is a chance.
think that the screen is a bit too blurred to tell for sure.. we'll have to wait
for the dvd and then pause that scene!! think it would be very cool and a major easter egg if it is him!!

El Chuxter
06-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Actually, I saw Piett hanging around in the Opera House. I understand this is a subtle lead-in to the TV show, which will actually be an educational program called "Where's Piett?" :crazed:

But for the record, I don't think the officers were clones, and I don't think Piett was among them.