PDA

View Full Version : Burger King Toys...

Lman316
06-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Like so many others, I'm looking for some of the Burger King Star Wars promos - more than a few, actually. I need 16.

I'm currently looking for:

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Wicket
Millenium Falcon
Boba Fett
Wampa
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
Clone Trooper
Emperor
Padme Amidala
Watto
Mace Windu
Landspeeder
X-Wing
Tarfful
Super Battle Droid

I have extras of the following:

Boga
General Grievous
Princess Leia
Jar Jar Binks
Jedi Starfighter
Yoda
R2-D2

If anyone can help me out, please send me a private message or email me. (Lman316@hotmail.com)

Thanks!

JEDIMICHAELS25
06-15-2005, 12:24 PM
hi there i'm joe michaels from haines city fl. i may be able to help you out on your bk figs, what else do u have to trade cause i really don't need anymore of the toys from bk. please let me know very soon ty much joe michaels.

ps, here is what i need and you can reach me faster at mynameisjoe500@aol.com here is my wants list. let's make a deal.

rots figures #'s 38,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship
toys rus exclusive anakin's jedi starfighter green and white version with anakin fig

rots dlx figures of anakin,general grievous,crab droid,clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and target clone trooper , sliver sandtrooper, silver clone trooper, toyfair vader, silver boba fett, jorg sacul.

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

potj rebel snowspeeder, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid.

saga jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot from aotc, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

Lman316
06-15-2005, 01:54 PM
I recently picked up fifteen of the sixteen I needed (through a trade and one helpful Burger King employee. So, now I'm only looking for Watto.

JEDIMICHAELS25
06-15-2005, 02:04 PM
hi there, i can get you watto. ? is can u help me get something from my wants list to make a trade for him ? let me know please ty much joe michaels.

ps you can reach me faster at mynameisjoe500@aol.com

here is my ants list. let me know before it's too late to get him for u.

rots figures #'s 38,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship
toys rus exclusive anakin's jedi starfighter green and white version with anakin fig

rots dlx figures of anakin,general grievous,crab droid,clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and target clone trooper , sliver sandtrooper, silver clone trooper, toyfair vader, silver boba fett, jorg sacul.

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

potj rebel snowspeeder, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid.

saga jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot from aotc, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

Lman316
06-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Someone just found a Watto for me, so I'm all set. Thanks for the offer, though.
I'll keep an eye out for the stuff you're looking for.

Mods, feel free to close this down.

Thanks!

niktom
06-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Hey, I need a Padema and Emperor I have the following that I'm willing to trade one for one:

Jawa, Jedi Fighter, Jar Jar, Leia x2, Boga x2, Maul, Grievousx 2, Boba Fett, Wicket.

Or I will trade One Darth vader for both that I need.

JEDIMICHAELS25
06-16-2005, 10:29 AM
hi there nikto, i don't need any of the sw bk toys. but i will help you out, i only ask for something from my wants list in trade. ty much and please get back to me asap. ty much joe michaels.

ps, you can reach me faster at mynameisjoe500@aol.com and here is my wants list.

wants list

rots figures #'s 38,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56 .

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin, general grievous,crab droid,clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and clone trooper, sliver sandtrooper, silver clone trooper, toyfair vader, silver boba fett, jorg sacul.

jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot from aotc, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.