PDA

View Full Version : Nien Numb?

JimJamBonds
06-13-2005, 01:43 AM
I was checking out IMDB if I could find anything on Piet being in ROTS (no luck) but I did stumble on this little nugget
Scott Hinds (http://imdb.com/name/nm1446717/).... Nien Nunb (uncredited)

Since they list people that were in the filming but not in the final cut does that explain Nien? I don't recall seeing him or even hearing about him, although I have been known to make mistakes.... from time to time. lol

Jim Jam

Slicker
06-13-2005, 03:08 AM
I remember hearing about this wayyy back before ROTS came out. I don't recall seeing our hearing about where he is in the movie so I'd assume he was cut from it or never even filmed.

2-1B
06-13-2005, 03:36 AM
I don't think it's Nien Nunb himself, but I did notice a Sullustan in the movie, I think maybe in the Opera House ?

I did see one, though. :)

CaptainSolo1138
06-13-2005, 11:49 AM
I see how it is. When good ol' Cap1138 brings it up it goes ignored (See "so....now that you've seen...." thread) but when JJB #2 mentions it it becomes a "cool" topic to discuss. *in high pitched 'girl' voice* "I'm JJB #2! Lookit me! I know Caesar! Let's talk about Nien Numb!"

:D

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, yeah, I too noticed this and wondered if perhaps he was in the Mon Mothballs cut scene.

JimJamBonds
06-13-2005, 12:04 PM
I see how it is. When good ol' Cap1138 brings it up it goes ignored (See "so....now that you've seen...." thread) but when JJB #2 mentions it it becomes a "cool" topic to discuss. *in high pitched 'girl' voice* "I'm JJB #2! Lookit me! I know Caesar! Let's talk about Nien Numb!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, yeah, I too noticed this and wondered if perhaps he was in the Mon Mothballs cut scene.

Sorry there Cap I didn't remember you bringing it up in that other thread. As a peace offering you can come over and play with Caesar and me this coming weekend if you like! lol

Jim Jam

CaptainSolo1138
06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Sorry there Cap I didn't remember you bringing it up in that other thread. As a peace offering you can come over and play with Caesar and me this coming weekend if you like! lol

Jim Jam
Maybe. I don't know if it can ever be completley forgiven, though :cry:

JimJamBonds
06-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Maybe. I don't know if it can ever be completley forgiven, though :cry:

Lets hope we can get through this, I'd hate for this to turn into the Hatfields vs. the McCoys! :p

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah, WTF Are you talking about Cappy ? I don't recall seeing your post on the matter. Direct me to it and I will shower you with grapes and massage oils. :)

CaptainSolo1138
06-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Is that a pinky swear sweetie? You underestimate my down time at work. Back in a bit.....

:D :D :D

CaptainSolo1138
06-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Eat it (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=401582#post401582)! Is Saturday good for you guys?

JimJamBonds
06-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Eat it (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=401582#post401582)! Is Saturday good for you guys?

Sir yes Sir Saturday will work just fine for me Sir! Since Caeser is providing the grapes and oil's would you like me to keep you cool with a light breeze from a giant bamboo fan that I will gentle wave in your direction? :p

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-14-2005, 01:42 AM
Well no wonder I didn't see it, El Capitone . . . it's buried in that thread about the gross and it has nothing to do with the topic ! Unless you consider Nien Nunb as "gross" in his own way. lol

Anyway, is that Eminem in your avatar ? :crazed:

CaptainSolo1138
06-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Well no wonder I didn't see it, El Capitone . . . it's buried in that thread about the gross and it has nothing to do with the topic ! Unless you consider Nien Nunb as "gross" in his own way. lol
I said in the thread that it was off topic! Excuses, excuses, excuses. ;)

Anyway, is that Eminem in your avatar ? :crazed:
No, it's Jimmy Pop from the Bloodhound Gang. Only three more monthes 'til their album comes out (yeah, it's a long time away, but it's the first in six years)!

JimJamBonds
06-20-2005, 01:14 AM

Hey Cap where were you? :confused: :confused: :confused: Caesar had his oils and grapes and I had my giant fan ready and waiting for you. WTF??? ;)

2-1B
06-20-2005, 01:39 AM
Yeah dude, thanks for standing us up like that and making us look foolish . . . 'cause we wouldn't have looked foolish if you were there. lol

Well, at least I didn't go hungry during the movie since I had all those grapes with me. Except for that one a-hole Gungan sitting in the row behind us who plucked one from me with his tongue, so the next time he tried it I grabbed his tongue, told him "don't do that again" and let it snapped back into his maw. Then I proceeded to try talking a slave woman into letting me take her young son away from her far far away. And just so we're clear, I'm talking about Coruscant, not Neverland Ranch. lol

CaptainSolo1138
06-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey Cap where were you? :confused: :confused: :confused: Caesar had his oils and grapes and I had my giant fan ready and waiting for you. WTF??? ;)
I got lost and was then assaulted by several dairy beasts in the "Great State" of Wisconsin. That's why I didn't make it. Sorry :cry: I'm glad Caesar enjoyed the grapes at least. And I'm sure one of you guys will find a use for the oil.

JimJamBonds
06-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Sorry I should have warned you about that Cap, next time use this http://www.ssbadger.com/. It should allow for you a safer and more direct passage avoiding those pesky Holstein's. ;)

2-1B
06-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah, we wouldn't want you to go on a Wild Bantha Cow Chase . . . ;)

CaptainSolo1138
06-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah, we wouldn't want you to go on a Wild Bantha Cow Chase . . . ;)
But are there enough cows around the country, not just the midwest, to make "wild cow chase" a "universal" statement? :confused:

JimJamBonds
06-20-2005, 02:55 PM
But are there enough cows around the country, not just the midwest, to make "wild cow chase" a "universal" statement? :confused:

Plus does it count if there are different types of cow's? Heffer's vs. Holstein's vs Jersey's etc? (btw I'm a city boy born and raised). Also lets say there are enough cows in the US to justify the 'wild cow chase' is that really universal? I can't imagine that being a common statement in Iceland? :D

2-1B
06-21-2005, 01:02 AM
Well, California :mad: has been kicking our asses in some areas of dairy production lately (or so I'm told) so that's a start. :mad: