PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Mustafar wave out?

ROTJLuke
06-13-2005, 02:05 AM
Over at GalaticHunter.com, they seem to have the run down on the Anakin Mustafar wave and figures in it. They say the release date is June. So are they out yet? Ive only seen the Tarkin wave once around my area, and Im broke until friday...:cry: I managed to pick up tarkin but not the other two. :( But yea, is the Ani wave out yet? Thanks all!! :D

P.S. any news on 06 from hasbro concerning ROTS or OT? Thanks all!! :D :D

JEDIpartner
06-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Don't rush it...! Most of us can't even find the TARKIN WAVE YET!!! :frus:

Captain Spoon
06-13-2005, 09:31 AM
The Anakin wave is not slated to ship untill the begining of August

Jayspawn
06-13-2005, 10:34 AM
I've been on the lookout for Tarkin -nothing yet. I REALLY want Commander Bacara and have not found him either.

ROTJLuke
06-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Well Ive found the entire Tarkin wave, just didnt pick up Ask Aak or the Mon Calamari, but like I said at galatic hunter they have pics of Anakin Mustafar, pics Ive never seen before, and it says that the release date is June 05.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=4511&zoneid=7

Check that out, and see for thyselves!

ndjedi
06-13-2005, 01:15 PM
I am still trying to find the Tarkin/Senator wave! Has anyone in Texas seen this wave out yet? It seems all the stores, except for Target, have been making room for other figures like Batman & The Fanstastic Four, ugh. So it seems there will be very few shipments of the new figures, maybe just a case or two for now on figures #45-56. This is upsetting indeed.

Thunderstorm1
06-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I found the Tarkin Wave about 2 weeks ago, but have not seen it since or anything newer than that.

Hopefully they Mustafar wave will show up soon

Tim

Clonetrooper1131
06-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I haven't even found the Tarkin wave, but I did find Anakin Mustafar, Commander Bacara, and the electronic R2. From what I saw there was three Commander Bacara's, four R2's, and three Anakin's. I'm not saying that's how the case assortment was, that's all I saw on the pegs.

The Anakin isn't really all that great of a figure. The "noramal" looking head looks huge. It looks like he got fat. I got the R2 for my daughter, which might have been a big mistake. She really likes pusing the button. lol. I also picked up Commander Bacara. I was hoping that he would be a SA figure. But still cool none the less.

I found them all at Walmart.

JEDIpartner
06-13-2005, 05:59 PM
I don't think the "unbaked" Anakin head is all that. It does look like he ate every meal at BK for the last two months to get the game pieces and the toys! I'm more concerned about getting a nice crispy one to use with my Mustafar playset... :)

rust
06-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Damn! I haven't even SEEN the Tarkin wave yet. And I want 2 Bacaras!

Clonetrooper1131
06-13-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't think the "unbaked" Anakin head is all that. It does look like he ate every meal at BK for the last two months to get the game pieces and the toys! I'm more concerned about getting a nice crispy one to use with my Mustafar playset... :)

He doesn't really look all the "crispy". He just looks like he's had some minor burns. Not like the movie where he looked well done. :D

ROTJLuke
06-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I just cant wait to pick up the Anakin, no matter how bad it is, its still a sweet looking figure...

Ryno
06-14-2005, 01:40 PM
It looks like Anakin's tunic/cloak is all one piece. Is that right? Congrats Hasbro on taking the easy way out again.

ROTJLuke
06-14-2005, 04:28 PM
yea I believe it is one peice, with a removable head and legs...you can change um up, so yea...hats off to hasbro...its still a good idea tho, and I must admit Im excited for this one...

evenflow
06-14-2005, 08:33 PM
Well i got my Tarkin wave today, i guess the hunt still goes on without a break. Still need the new deluxe as well.

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey guys I picked up Comander Bacara and Mustafar Anakin last night! Sweet figures!

Heres the lowdown on Anakin!

He has 1 main body. His chest and legs are already battle damaged. Both legs are removable at the knees. He comes with 2 sets of arms, a 'robed' set and a battle damaged set. Which is to say the battle damaged set is his torn-up mechanical arm and his severed left arm. He comes also with 2 heads, his regular and 'burnt' head. Both of them look great and are easily interchangable. His Cloak IS 1 piece but its a nice rubber and fits very well over his body. It looks nice. Anakin also comes with a blue lightsaber.

I was going to pass on this one, but after seeing it -it looks great! Its a fun toy too for openers. Commander Bacara is also a great figure!

Battle Droid
06-15-2005, 01:36 PM
This sucks, I haven't even found the Tarkin wave yet! :mad:

trandoshan666
06-15-2005, 05:57 PM
This sucks, I haven't even found the Tarkin wave yet! :mad:

I second that. It's starting to really irk me, too.

Jedi Drew
06-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I third that....no Tarkin wave let alone the KFC Anakin wave around here. :confused:

ROTJLuke
06-16-2005, 03:48 PM
saw the tarkin wave...still need the two other senators from it tho (I picked up tarkin) and no ani wave yet...and I fourth it, it ****es me off...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Tickle me dork cos i scored the Mustafar wave tonight at work!! I got R2, commander barraca and Anakin Extra Crispy. I haven't seen Tarkin in the fleshh, but i got Tarkin and Ask ACk from amazon. I'm still waiting for Meena tills, but once i pick him up, i should be set! Check Wal-marts! :D

Mandalorian Candidat
06-17-2005, 09:03 AM
Do the newer figures (#45-on) come with figure stands?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Anakin, Bacara and R2 do NOT come with stands. I'm not sure about Tarkin, Mills, and Ack as they're upstairs somewhere. I'd venture a guess and say no? :D

ROTJLuke
06-18-2005, 01:27 PM
GRRR....why cant I find these figures?!? I can only have jedi like patience for so long before I just loose it...

Sith Lord 0498
06-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Anakin/Bacara/R2 just showed up last night in NE Pennsylvania. My friend was there early this morning and snagged all the ones they had (a set for him, a set for me, and sets for two other collectors). Slowly but surely, they're filtering in.

WesleySr
06-18-2005, 06:47 PM
I just picked up R2-D2, Commander Bacarra, & Anakin Mustafar @ my local WM (Southridge - So. Charleston, WV). I also picked up deluxe wave 3.

6 more to go!!!

LTBasker
06-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Same here, found the wave today along with some of Deluxe wave 3 (missed the frickin Clone 3-pack).

Wierd though, I haven't seen the Tarkin wave yet.

WesleySr
06-19-2005, 02:29 AM
Same here, found the wave today along with some of Deluxe wave 3 (missed the frickin Clone 3-pack).

Wierd though, I haven't seen the Tarkin wave yet.

Bad thing about the 3-pack is that they appear to be the same as the Clone Wars 3-packs with just new heads. Hardly any articulation and their weapons are molded into their hands.

Old Fossil
06-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Bad thing about the 3-pack is that they appear to be the same as the Clone Wars 3-packs with just new heads. Hardly any articulation and their weapons are molded into their hands.

I've actually passed on that set TWICE for those very reasons! I like to be able to pose my figures in different ways. I don't do massive dioramas like some folks here so I have no need for background cannon fodder, which is all these deluxe clone packs are.

BTW, Commander Bacara is a cool figure, but though he has ankle articulation, he has no knee articulation! Strange... :ermm:

ROTJLuke
06-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Well hopefully Im going to get lucky tomorrow, monday, so any suggestions as to where I should go first? Wal Mart or Target, cause my Meijers isnt getting s**t...

Bren2d2
06-19-2005, 02:51 PM
I've had no luck finding any figures from these newer waves. I really hope I won't have to resort to Ebay or Amazon to purchase these figures. Well as Anakin says, "I say patience."

Lord THRILLIO
06-19-2005, 10:18 PM
I just got Anakin, Baccara & R2 @ Target (2 of each), they also had the clone 3 pack, try there first. I'm in Oregon too and we usually just get the leftovers!

Lazer Brain
06-20-2005, 09:14 AM
YE HA! got 48,49,&50 this morning at walmart.
later

Psi-Clon Yung
06-20-2005, 09:25 AM
You know what irks me the most? The Walmart here keeps restocking every week or two, but for some reason I can't get there in time to pick up these tender morsels. By the time I get there someone else has snatched up the entire cases of the newer waves. All I'm getting is leftovers.

I can't complain too much though. I got the clone trooper 3-pack, which is cool for diaramas but not much else, and the crab droid, which I have only seen once.

jedi master sal
06-20-2005, 09:45 AM
They are finally hitting the SW PA (Pittsburgh) region as well.

A bud of mine found these at a Wal*Mart at something like 1am. (Better him than me.) I never go toy hunting that late, unless it's midnight madness.

Anyway, he got me a crispy Anakin and 2 Baccarras. He only found 1 R2. (no biggie there as I expect R2 will be the easiest to find. (Who knows though these days with so many new kid collectors...which is a good thing!)

Anyway, trust me that if Pittsburgh got these in over the weekend, that they should be showing up in just about every other place by the end of the week.

I can't review these figures yet as I just found out that my bud got them for me and I won't be picking them up from him until Saturday.

-Sal

DarkCloud
06-20-2005, 10:17 AM
just picked up 48-50 this morning at Target. they only had 2 of each since that was the case assortment. BUT IT IS OUT!!! SO START SEARCHING AND WAKING UP EARLY =/

Fried Anakin and Bacara looks sweet!

Its funny since I havent seen the Tarkin wave ever since 3 weeks ago when i picked them up. That wave might be rare >_<

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 11:11 AM
I was supposed to go out early this morning like I have been and I f'in overslept...ah well theres always tomorrow! Im keepin my hopes up...

Bantha274
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Can someone explain why they don't just release all the figures at one time. What's with all this wave 1,2,3, etc., 2, 3, and 4 months after the first set are released?

I know it's about the money, but really, come on.

LTBasker
06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Can someone explain why they don't just release all the figures at one time. What's with all this wave 1,2,3, etc., 2, 3, and 4 months after the first set are released?

Because it would probably take more factory space to produce 68 figures all at once than Hasbro has available. They don't make them all at once and then have some sit around for months on end waiting to be released.

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Just found the Tarkin wave and R2 from the Ani wave, hopefully gonna find the rest of the wave tomorrow!! Im so happy! haha

evenflow
06-20-2005, 03:34 PM
I went out searching today, still nothing.

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Keep lookin..best of luck to yall....

Jedi Drew
06-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Found the Anakin Mustafar wave today in Cleveland, Ohio. No sign of the Tarkin wave. Seems that it may of skipped over Ohio.... :confused: Happy Hunting.

Bren2d2
06-20-2005, 06:07 PM
I went to WM today and found nothing but peg warmers :( . They did however restock on ROTS Lightsabers. I'm off to more stores to see if I can find anything else. Happy hunting.

ROTJLuke
06-21-2005, 11:42 AM
I found nothing today, Im still looking for the commander and crispy anakin...

ROTJLuke
06-21-2005, 11:55 AM
grr...I cracked and picked up an Ani off ebay...but it wasnt all that expensive, so I cant complain..I got too excited about it one, and two Im getting extremly ****ed with store employees and their stocking abilities....so I say f**k um...

Lord THRILLIO
06-21-2005, 12:26 PM
I for sure don't blame you, hunting for those 2 or 3 figures can drive you INSANE!! Especially when you are relying on morons. I am looking for another new R2 but haven't had any luck.

Sith Lord 0498
06-21-2005, 05:29 PM

1) Think about the ridiculous amount of peg space they'd need to hold ample quantities of each figure. Example: In order to keep 5 of each figure on the shelf at a given time, Wal-Mart would need 40 pegs (each comfortably holds 7 per peg), and that's just for the basic 56 figure ROTS line.

2) How many people would be able to buy all 56 at a given time? Additionally, the potential for pegwarmers are greater. By spacing them out, customers aren't overwhelmed financially, and there's time for pegwarmers to clear out a little bit more.

VaderhitsJarjar
06-21-2005, 06:45 PM
1) Think about the ridiculous amount of peg space they'd need to hold ample quantities of each figure. Example: In order to keep 5 of each figure on the shelf at a given time, Wal-Mart would need 40 pegs (each comfortably holds 7 per peg), and that's just for the basic 56 figure ROTS line.

2) How many people would be able to buy all 56 at a given time? Additionally, the potential for pegwarmers are greater. By spacing them out, customers aren't overwhelmed financially, and there's time for pegwarmers to clear out a little bit more.

wow thanks for the report Sith Lord - Now lets warm up to peg with the weather. Peg, anymore rain in the forecast?

:crazed:

I found Commander Bacarra today and I let a kid take the crispy Anni - but I wasent impressed with it either. The Target must have placed the figures out an hour earlier. They had a crab droid, spider droid left and that was it.

Still no Tarkin seen!!
And I found the new glasses with Fett - $2.49!!!

2.49!! So I ran back and got a second.

Val Da Car
06-21-2005, 08:53 PM
A lady collector I know ( for herself and her kids) did find the Anakin #50 and #48 R2.

I had a Yoda with Cancel that her son wanted and gave it to her and he LOVED it.

nothing better than seeing a kid happy.

Bren2d2
06-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Besides some of the newer deluxe figures I have seen no signs of any of the newer figures. I go to these stores everyday just about and have been skunked for quite a while, when do I get my fill? Seriously though I just don't think the stores by me have even put out the Tarkin, Ani, and Bacara waves yet.

Hexagram520
06-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Besides some of the newer deluxe figures I have seen no signs of any of the newer figures. I go to these stores everyday just about and have been skunked for quite a while, when do I get my fill? Seriously though I just don't think the stores by me have even put out the Tarkin, Ani, and Bacara waves yet.exactly the same here. I got clone 3 packs, lightsabers, and 12" figures out the wazoo but never any new basic figures...not even restocks of old basic figures.

What's frustrating is that I go to my Wal Mart every night (around 1 am) at stocking time, and see if anything is out then read all the boxes on the floor to see if there's any SW figures. They get in at least 5 boxes of Batman Begins crap every night it seems like, and while there ARE a few peg warmers in the SW section, it's not by any means full. This is the story of my life for the past 2 weeks.

Although I will say, a few weeks ago I stumbled on restocked vaders, #6 clones, and both yodas, and was pleased cuz I needed them. Also got Anakin #1 with Dooku Saber.

Hexagram520
06-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Also, I don't know how, but I went to a random Target the other day and they had a couple of the Target Exclusive Clones, and I picked one up. Yay!

VaderhitsJarjar
06-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Awesome!!
Good find

Thunderstorm1
06-22-2005, 12:58 AM
Found the Anakin wave tonight at walmart, tons of Bacara and R2 but not that many Anakins

Tim

Hexagram520
06-22-2005, 03:04 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I went to my local WM tonight again and came up dry as usual. On a whim I decided to try a Wal Mart that's 20 minutes away. I went in and no new figures hanging so as I was leaving all sad, a nice older woman who was stocking toys politely asked if I needed any help, and I was just like "nah, just looking for some star wars stuff", and she said "all the star wars stuff we got tonight is in that basket, so I look over and low and behold, on the bottom shelf of the basket, 2 unopened cases of basic figures. She happily lets me look through them, and right as she opens, I see crispy Anakin and know tonight is gonna be a good night. I scored the new R2 as well. Weird thing was...NO Bacaras and there were twice as many Anakins as there were R2's. They were the cases of 12, and each case had like 6 Anakins, 2 R2's then some random like palpatine, taarful, #1 Obi-Wan. I was soooo happy to have the 2 new ones that I can live a little while without Bacara. Whew. Finally.

ROTJLuke
06-22-2005, 10:24 AM
I agree with that, there have been a few times Ive passed up on stuff for younger kids, and its a good thing to see um happy. :)

Mad Slanted Powers
06-23-2005, 12:38 AM
I was out of town for a week and didn't get a chance to check for figures on my trip. Returned home yesterday, and looked for figures after work today. Found #48-#50 at Target. They had quite a few of each. No sign of #45-#47. Didn't appear to be anything new at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.

ROTJLuke
06-23-2005, 10:04 AM
still nothin in my area today...

VaderhitsJarjar
06-23-2005, 11:45 AM
The Crispy Anni Wave is just beginning to trickle in here around my house.

So far on one trip I found Bacarra at a Target as another family swooped up both Annacrisps. The next day I found One BBQ Anni and two R2D2s no sign of the Bacarra figure. I imagine pegs will be full in the next week or so. It is the same way the wookie warrior wave trickled in.

Yet no sign of tarkin wave -

I did hear from a friend that a KB in Atlanta had full pegs of the tarkin wave and the employee was getting names and numbers of people who were looking for certain figures.

Now that I have the crispy Anni - I don't like it...What a waste of figure.

Why does he have legs?? I don't remember Anni grabbing his lost legs - pulling duct tape out of his blazing pocket, and strapping them back on to yell "I hate you!!"

And the hooded anni-accessory appears quite bloated.

Is there some secret of the Sith we havent been told yet?

:ermm:

Bren2d2
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
I went to Target yesterday and was delighted to find a Vulture droid and clone trooper with the jetpack deluxe figures. I bought the only 2 they had, whew that was lucky. They still had none of the newer figures past 44, the pegs were full though, but with a mix of older figures. Nothing particularly rare though. Time to hit WM again which hasn't restocked in nearly a week.

Ryno
06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Just picked up the Anakin at my Target. They had plenty of R2s and Baccarra's as well. It was also nice to see that they had restocked stuff that hadn't been out in a while like #28 Anakin and the spinning Yoda and exploding Grievous, which I picked up as well, since I hadn't seen them in over a month after passing on them so many times. No Tarkin wave yet though. I hope that doesn't become a scarce wave. I hate having an incomplete area of my collection, especially over something as meaningless as a couple Senators and a guy who got a whole 25 seconds of screen time.

I'm so excited about getting Anakin though, I might have to go see the movie again tonight! :crazed:

DarkArtist
06-23-2005, 03:44 PM
:) :) Dude my fiance' totally rocks. She just called me at work and asked if I needed mustafar Anakin and Commander Baccara. She was in walmart and saw them on the pegs. she is the best ever. :) :D :D :D :D

Hexagram520
06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Why does he have legs??

So that Anakin in unburnt form has legs...

I think you can remove them, but if not, the question should be "Why aren't his legs removable?"

Bren2d2
06-23-2005, 06:09 PM
To me the Mustafar Anakin is a silly variant figure. The figure should of had removable limbs and an interchangeable head, one normal, one burned. What do you think?

Kidhuman
06-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Just got mine from JMG. I love the Anakin figure, both of them and the Baccara.

VaderhitsJarjar
06-23-2005, 11:45 PM
My guess is bloated-crispy wow I have legs mom- Anni is the next peg warmer -
I was at two targets today - One had four in a row - and the other still had two left. R2's and Bacarra no where to be seen. This was late at night.

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 12:41 AM
I dont think it will be a pegwarmer. They are too short packed for that. It is supposed to be a chase figure one per case and all.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I dont think it will be a pegwarmer. They are too short packed for that. It is supposed to be a chase figure one per case and all.The Entertainment Earth catalog has Anakin #50 as 2 per case in Wave 5 and Wave 5 Rev 1, 1 per case in Wave 6. Same numbers for Bacara and R2. I saw several of all three at Target when I got mine this week.

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 01:31 AM
In the first EE magazine it was listed as 1 per case. I know it is subject ot change and that is what I was using as a basis.

ROTJLuke
06-24-2005, 03:06 AM
yea they still havent hit over here, but Im hopefull, I got two Ani's off ebay, I found R2, and Im really just looking for a bacara and maybe another Ani to open up...

Hexagram520
06-24-2005, 03:55 AM
You seriously can't go by what online sources list as the case breakdowns. I either posted on this or another thread that a Wal-Mart employee opened 2 cases before my eyes, and each case had 4 anakins and 2 R2's with no Bacaras and 6 filler figures.

ROTJLuke
06-24-2005, 12:04 PM
the fillers p**s me off...its usually rehash, until they start releasing the last waves, then well get more royal guards and the atte gunner...:)

Slicker
06-24-2005, 02:28 PM
I found my Crispyakin today along with a couple of Bacara's and the #48 R2. I'm in Virginia Beach if it matters.:)

CaptainSolo1138
06-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I found my Crispyakin today along with a couple of Bacara's and the #48 R2. I'm in Virginia Beach if it matters.:)
No one likes a bragger, ya jerk.

;)

Slicker
06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
No one likes a bragger, ya jerk.

;)Whatever. I feel like that Crispy Anakin with these sweltering 90 degree temps. It's nice to get that cool breeze off the ocean (that's only a mile away:p) every once in a while though. So nah!!!!

Hexagram520
06-24-2005, 05:45 PM
the fillers p**s me off...its usually rehash, until they start releasing the last waves, then well get more royal guards and the atte gunner...:)same here. man. before i decided i was gonna get all of the ROTS figures, I passed up on BOTH Royal Guards, Battle Droid, C- 3PO, and SA Clone thinking I would see them all the time, and of course I've never seen them again. I haven't ever seen the AT-TE gunner though, so I'm excited that future waves will have more guards and gunners. Although I found Anakin and R2, I never saw any of the Tarkin wave:(

Oh and the fillers...definitely rehash, and not even good rehash. It was like Palpatine 35, Tarfful, #1 Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, etc. Yay.:rolleyes:

Bren2d2
06-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I still need both royal guards as do many SW collectors. I finally recieved my AT-TE gunner in the mail today which I won off of Ebay. This rehashing you guys are talking about kind of sucks, there are just too many Palpatines, Wookie Warriors, Neimoidian Warriors, and Mas Amedda's warming pegs where I live. Where the hell are these new waves at?

Hellboy
06-24-2005, 06:32 PM
This wave hit pretty hard at Targets today in the Portland OR area. Nothing for almost a month in most of the stores so the pegs were pretty bare and there was plenty of new figures to go around after they filled the holes. So if you still haven't found these start hitting Target if you can and you might get lucky.

ROTJLuke
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
The Tarkin Wave hit my Meijer's really hard. Its weird, every figure on almost every peg is from the Tarkin wave. I was in shock when I saw this, cause when I finished my Tarkin wave, I bought the only two senators, and left Tarkin cause I already had one

Val Da Car
06-25-2005, 01:47 PM
well got to Target this am at 8:30 and only one Barcarra....YEA!!!

abell748
06-26-2005, 08:31 AM
A few days ago I was at my local WM and they had just gotten the Tarkin wave. I picked them up and came back a few days later looking for the Deluxe wave 3 and to my surprise, they had just put out the Crispy Anni wave and the wave 3 deluxe. I picked up the wave and got my son a Crispy Anni for his Mustafar playset. Complain about filler all you want, it was nice to fill in my gap from 25-28. Still need most of the friggin jedi however and I do not think that they are going to ship again.

Bren2d2
06-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Still no sign of any Tarkin/Anakin/Bacara waves here. I don't understand what is taking these stores by me so long to put them out. I have had success finding the wave 3 deluxe figures, lightsabers, and the wookie flyer but still no new basic figures. I'll have to cross my fingers and hope this coming week will yield some results.

ROTJLuke
06-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Ill have to check tomorrow, try to get up at 8 b/c these past few days its been 830 or 9 for me...

spang2005
06-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Got my Anakin and Bacara today at Wal-Mart. There were a lot of them. About 5-6 Anakins and at least 12 Bacaras. The Bacara isn't as great as I thought it would be (bad articulation), but I'm really happy with burnt up Anakin. The paint and scars are really good.

ROTJLuke
06-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Ill be up tomorrow early for um...or well today...haha...lol

ROTJLuke
06-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Yea yesterday nothing, so maybe today...but who knows...

eg45
06-29-2005, 02:03 AM
yesterday i was able to pick up a set of the skywalker wave and a set for a friend of mine @ target. alot of r2's ok amount of ani's and picked up the last two of bacra.
FINNALY

Bren2d2
06-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Success! I finally found figures #48-50. My patience payed off, a Target about 15 miles away from me had them, and its a good thing I went there when I did. They only had 1 Bacara, 1 R2, and 2 Anakins on the pegs. Now all I have to do is find the Tarkin wave some where, here we go again.

ROTJLuke
06-30-2005, 09:42 PM
See Ive been seeing the Tarkin wave everywhere in the D, AND FINALLY the ATTE wave has been shipping, we have blue guards everywhere, its nuts, same with the battle droids and 3PO, but no sign of the Ani wave. I picked up R2 #48 and that was the only figure of that wave I found...

Bren2d2
07-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Damn, unfortunetly for me there is no abundance of any of these newer figures yet. I hope the Tarkin and Anakin waves ship soon and many become peg warmers like figures 40-44 are now. I guess I will have to wait.

BFett88
07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Well I finally have 1 - 50. I picked up the Tarkin wave last night at Toys R Us. I could not believe thay actually had it. I have not bought anything form Toys R Us in months maybe even years. Then I went to WM and they had the Crispy Ani wave. I got 7 figures last night, I had to get 2 Bacaras.

Val Da Car
07-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Finally got #50 Ani today....not bad...I hope the burnt one is better than the #2 Anakin (with the different sabers).

oh Barcara ROCKS DA HOUSE!!

ROTJLuke
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
my Ani's are commin, I got two of them off ebay...havent seen any in stores, and Im leaving for up north for a few days, so I wont know whats what for a few...

Bren2d2
07-02-2005, 06:04 PM
I still need to find an Anakin #2 w/Dooku lightsaber. The Anakin #50 is okay I guess, he could have been much more "battle damaged" though in my opinion. Bacara is badass though, both in the movie and as a figure. I hope if they make a Commander Cody figure it will be just as good if not better. Clones kick ***!

JetsAndHeels
07-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Only ones I have out of the burnt Ani wave are Ani and Baccara. I was lucky enough to do a trade with a fellow forumite on here for both of those since my area stores seem to have a strict policy against stocking new figures. :cry:

ROTJLuke
07-04-2005, 12:30 PM
most stores are being ridiculous about stocking due to newer fads like fantastic four and batman...