PDA

View Full Version : I could use some help.

Waterboy
06-14-2005, 05:58 PM
I just signed up to the forums. A friend refered me to this site and said you guys could help me. I was told about a thread that you gave alot of advice to this guy on getting a girl. I could not find it so I figured I could ask some of you for some of the advice you gave him. I have never had a girlfriend but I have had some close friend but never a girlfriend. There is this girl I have seen around. She is nice, attriactive, and seems really easy to get along with. I have thought about asking her out, but everytime I go to I just can't work up the courage to do it. I guess it could be that I hardly know her. I'm afraid to say the wrong words or saying something and looking like a total idiot. I was hoping that some of you guys or girls might have some helpful suggestions.

Slicker
06-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Since I'm first up here goes. Click Me. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=26070&highlight=girl+lingo)

And I used to be the same way by being shy and such but when I moved to Virginia Beach I just didn't care anymore. Just be confident and go into the whole situation KNOWING you're gonna walk away with what you want. If you do great but if you don't they're be more girls along the way.

Just remember though, all of this girl info is coming from a Star Wars board full of geeks that worship bald, pasty, female aliens.:p

DarthQuack
06-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Life is too short not go for it all the time. What's the worse that happens? You might get turned down, that being the WORSE case senario. Just go for it.

2-1B
06-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Come on guys, this can not be legit. ;)

Kidhuman
06-15-2005, 01:41 AM
I give this thread very limited time before it gets shut. Eyes are a watching

2-1B
06-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Get ready, KH, because I don't know why somebody would seriously register at a SW site and ask for dating tips in an inaugural post. lol

Slicker
06-15-2005, 06:55 AM
Get ready, KH, because I don't know why somebody would seriously register at a SW site and ask for dating tips in an inaugural post. lolThat's what Mabs said. It's either Derek or Howdy. Give it time.:D

vader68
06-15-2005, 09:51 AM
You could always show her how big your light saber is:crazed: . I am not buying this either.

Kidhuman
06-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Well this is the deal, he got the link he needed and asked for, so I am shuttin git down. If waterboy has any questions PM me about it.