PDA

View Full Version : I'm not really a Black Eyed Peas fan so much as I am a Fergie fan.

2-1B
06-16-2005, 01:40 AM
There, somebody may as well be the first to say it. lol lol lol

(although, somehow I feel I'm not the first)

Slicker
06-16-2005, 02:13 AM
I'll second that one Caesar.

For those that don't know who she is or what she looks like (first of all you're missing out) here she is.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

2-1B
06-16-2005, 02:45 AM
Really though, I like her singing on their songs. lol

Yeah, she's attractive and all but I dig her with that group. But when I see them on TV I see Fergie :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: , 2 other dudes, and that 1 creepy Michael Jackson looking dude.

And really, I do enjoy many of their songs. :)

But whenever I see or hear them (but I prefer to see them lol lol lol ) I focus on that Sexy Thang Ms. Fergie. And her cool moooooooves. :beard:

But really, what's up with that group ? Unless my history lessons were innacurate, she was a FAN of the group already in place, she met them somehow, and they asked her to join up.

COME ON NOW, don't tell me those guys didn't hire her to get some more exposure for their music. ;)

Jek Porky 2002
06-16-2005, 07:26 AM
I'd give her one!

Cracking set of knockers, and a great arse! What more could you want!?

Seriously though, I do like the BEP. "Let's Get It Started" was probably my second best record of 2004 next to "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz. Although I much prefer "Let's Get Retarded" from the album!

CaptainSolo1138
06-16-2005, 09:40 AM
There's other people in Black Eyed Peas?

:D

JimJamBonds
06-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Really though, I like her singing on their songs. lol

Yeah, she's attractive and all but I dig her with that group. But when I see them on TV I see Fergie :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: , 2 other dudes, and that 1 creepy Michael Jackson looking dude.

And really, I do enjoy many of their songs. :)

But whenever I see or hear them (but I prefer to see them lol lol lol ) I focus on that Sexy Thang Ms. Fergie. And her cool moooooooves. :beard:

But really, what's up with that group ? Unless my history lessons were innacurate, she was a FAN of the group already in place, she met them somehow, and they asked her to join up.

COME ON NOW, don't tell me those guys didn't hire her to get some more exposure for their music. ;)

I think its kinda like Motley Crue, they didn't get Vince because of his voice they hired him because he could get chicks! Actually I don't think that at all, she has a great voice and just happens to be easy on the eyes! ;)

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=194308

2-1B
06-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the link Jim Jam but what's up with the Death Shield Orbs she's wearing in that photo ? lol

JimJamBonds
06-16-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the link Jim Jam but what's up with the Death Shield Orbs she's wearing in that photo ? lol

As John Bender said to Brian in The Breakfast Club.... its for better hallway vision! ;)

JetsAndHeels
06-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Yeah Fergie is awesome. To me there is alot of similarity to her and Gwen Stefani. Not looks, but notice how Gwen was always the main focus of attention in No Doubt. Fergie is the same way in the BEP. She is a sex symbol, someone who can get the devotion of young men and more fans...that way there is more money from album sales. A smart move to say the least.
However I agree with Caesar. She can sing and dance, so that makes her even better. I also enjoy their music.

scruffziller
06-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah Fergie is awesome. To me there is alot of similarity to her and Gwen Stefani. Not looks, but notice how Gwen was always the main focus of attention in No Doubt. Fergie is the same way in the BEP. She is a sex symbol, someone who can get the devotion of young men and more fans...that way there is more money from album sales. A smart move to say the least.
However I agree with Caesar. She can sing and dance, so that makes her even better. I also enjoy their music.

I'll 2nd that Jango. Yea, Fergie is smokin':crazed: . And she sure does steal my attention in their videos. But as you pointed out, the groups music, as a whole is still great, besides Fergie. We need alot more melodic hip hop in the world today.

jjreason
06-26-2005, 03:32 PM
An absolutely beautiful body, and those bedroom eyes she's flashing all through the video for "Don't Funk With My Heart" are toooooooooooo much. :sweating: :D

Stacey Ferguson used to be in a "girl group" before she got into Black Eyed Peas, but I'll be danged if I can remember what they were called, or what their video hit (hit might be going a little too far) was. I've seen it within the past couple of months though..... her a brunette and a redhead all in little black dresses.... :confused:

2-1B
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Are you talking about Kids Inc., Reason ? :)

Ji'dai
06-26-2005, 04:31 PM
She was in an all-female group called Wild Orchid. VH1 did a spot on Fergie when they did their "100 Hot Females" show or something to that effect.

Her favorite part of her body are her feet and toes :D

She's the joint. She's the jam. Turn that **** up and play her again :crazed:

jjreason
06-26-2005, 04:50 PM
"Wild Orchid" it was! Nice job, Ji'dai, I would have bet the farm someone here would know the name of that group! :)

2-1B
06-26-2005, 06:04 PM
I meant to say Wild Orchid. :crazed:

2-1B
07-23-2006, 06:26 PM
On some other website they were posting pics from when Fergie peed herself on stage and that was kind of odd. Unless it was a hoax but I doubt it? :confused:

But on to a more timely matter...this weekend I was with Jim Jam around midnight in a 24 hour Wal-Mart and on the way through the checkout aisle as I was going on about whatever it was I was going on about, Jim Jam quoted this thread title out loud and as I turned around to see what he was pointing at, I noticed Fergie on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Slicker
07-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Yep, she most certainly peed herself. I think she was drunk and doing a show and just let it flow.

Heh. That rhymes.

2-1B
07-23-2006, 06:39 PM
I knew if there was anyone who could confirm this public micturation, it would be Slick. :D

JEDIpartner
07-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Black Eyed Pee, anyone?

2-1B
09-26-2006, 06:03 AM
I must say, I was listening to her cover of "Here I Come" and it is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. :D

2-1B
10-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Anybody else hear it, or are we just waiting for her to **** herself on stage again? :confused:

I know Slicker has his camera at The Ready. lol lol lol

LusiferSam
10-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I think Fergie on the ugly side of pretty and doesn't have much of a voice. There I said it and it can't be unsaid now.

Slicker
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
I know Slicker has his camera at The Ready. lol lol lolI've never been to The Ready. You sure you aren't mistaken, Caesar?:confused:

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
They even have the same little hat. (http://64.111.216.18/ul/1853-et.jpg)

El Chuxter
02-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm not so much a Slicker hater as a Slicker's Mom hater.

BountyHunterScum
02-01-2007, 06:43 PM
She's ugly period I wouldn't touch her to save the human race.

DarthBrandon
02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd give her one!

Cracking set of knockers, and a great arse! What more could you want!?

Seriously though, I do like the BEP. "Let's Get It Started" was probably my second best record of 2004 next to "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz. Although I much prefer "Let's Get Retarded" from the album!

Second that, what a hottie.:thumbsup:

JediTricks
02-01-2007, 09:35 PM
CAPPY FOR THE WIN!!!!

CaptainSolo1138
02-02-2007, 11:07 AM
She is so damn fug it hurts. Even when she's all gussied up her features are sharp enough to cut a roast.

2-1B
02-04-2007, 11:02 AM
CAPPY FOR THE WIN!!!!

Holy flip JT, YOU AREN"T KIDDING ! ! ! lol lol lol lol lol

Post of the year for 2007, my year is done as far as awards go. Holy cow Caps, are you kidding me with that post?????

CaptainSolo1138
02-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Holy flip JT, YOU AREN"T KIDDING ! ! ! lol lol lol lol lol

Post of the year for 2007, my year is done as far as awards go. Holy cow Caps, are you kidding me with that post?????
I can't take all the credit for it, since a certain site bearing the name of the gentleman from "Fight Club" posted it first. But I will take full credit for dissing Fergie here. She's fug.

Whenever I see the commercial on VH1 of her tackling that guy, I always expect to see a pee stain on the back of her football pants.

JimJamBonds
02-05-2007, 12:45 AM
I can't take all the credit for it, since a certain site bearing the name of the gentleman from "Fight Club" posted it first.

I thought you got that pic from Tyler's site.

CaptainSolo1138
02-05-2007, 06:31 AM
I thought you got that pic from Tyler's site.Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We don't want the "higher-ups" to know.:ninja:

El Chuxter
02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
I saw the BEP on TV yesterday.

So, is Fergie supposed to be the talentless hot frontwoman to a talented band that doesn't get enough attention, only they screwed up and hired a shaved Sasquatch?

jjreason
02-05-2007, 03:36 PM
You're not supposed to notice her face. That's why she shakes everything else so...... vigorously.

JimJamBonds
02-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We don't want the "higher-ups" to know.:ninja:

I posted the url once before but a mod took it out... something about nudity and other "questionable" content.

CaptainSolo1138
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I posted the url once before but a mod took it out... something about nudity and other "questionable" content.Its just a celebrity news/gossip site. Sometimes that news is Britney flashing her cooter.

El Chuxter
02-06-2007, 10:30 AM
I thought it was Jessica Simpson, not Britney Spears, who was in the Dukes of Hazzard remake?

JimJamBonds
02-06-2007, 11:08 AM
You're not supposed to notice her face. That's why she shakes everything else so...... vigorously.

I think you're confused there JJ thats Shakira with those shakin' hips that don't lie. :p

JEDIpartner
02-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Fergie's five-times gross and is a waste of a recording contract. Next.

2-1B
07-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Did she ever show up on The Sopranos ? I thought she was supposed to make an appearance in season 6 last year.

Rocketboy
07-19-2007, 11:21 PM
Nope, according to IMDB. (http://imdb.com/name/nm0004914/)

CaptainSolo1138
07-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Her parents are named Terry and Pat. I bet that made for awkward guessing as to who was Mr. or Mrs. Ferguson.

2-1B
07-19-2007, 11:43 PM
I would have just asked Turd Ferguson.

vader121
08-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Fergie is hot below the chin. She is the epitomy of a butter-face.

Sorry for those of you into her but I had to throw my opinion out there.

2-1B
01-08-2008, 07:08 PM
She was pretty good in Planet Terror.

CaptainSolo1138
01-09-2008, 06:57 AM
She was pretty good in Planet Terror.I didn't see that. Was she wearing a mask?

DarthBrandon
01-09-2008, 08:18 AM
She has a fantastic body, with an O.K. face (not super hot, but at the same time not ugly) & lots of sex appeal. That's why everyone thinks she's hot & don't tell me any of you would throw her out of bed for eating crackers either.:D

Anyone see those bikini pics of her when she was on vacation with Josh (Transfromers dude)? Smok'n Hot I say.

2-1B
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
I didn't see that. Was she wearing a mask?

No idea, I never even saw that movie...just noticed it on IMDb and used it as an excuse to bump this thread.

Thanks for calling my bluff. :hurt:

Rocketboy
01-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Thankfully she had a very small role in it...and she died.*

* That was a spoiler!

UKWildcat
01-09-2008, 11:46 PM
No idea, I never even saw that movie...just noticed it on IMDb and used it as an excuse to bump this thread.

Thanks for calling my bluff. :hurt:

That is just hilarious!!! You say she was good in a movie, yet you haven't seen the movie? And somebody calls you out on it? lol Aww man... good stuff. lol :thumbsup:

And, you need to watch Grindhouse Cae! I thought you caught it in the theater!??!?!?

Thankfully she had a very small role in it...and she died.*

* That was a spoiler!

Ummm, yeah. You might want to rearrange the way you give warning to spoilers. You know, give warning and then post spoiler, not vice versa. lol :thumbsup:

Classic...

And to top off this bizarre turn of events, here is another classic:

lollollol

:thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
01-10-2008, 07:29 AM
You found it! I was actually thinking of digging that up yesterday but wasn't sure if it was in this thread or the "Separated at Birth" one. Thanks, Uke!

Kidhuman
01-10-2008, 07:39 AM
that pic is damn hilarious.

Rocketboy
01-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Ummm, yeah. You might want to rearrange the way you give warning to spoilers. You know, give warning and then post spoiler, not vice versa. lol :thumbsup:Oh, so that's how that works.
I was just being funny since that part of the plot doesn't mean squat.

UKWildcat
01-10-2008, 11:22 AM
You found it! I was actually thinking of digging that up yesterday but wasn't sure if it was in this thread or the "Separated at Birth" one. Thanks, Uke!

Not a problem.

Oh, so that's how that works.
I was just being funny since that part of the plot doesn't mean squat.

I know you know better, and it definitely wasn't a major plot point, it was just hilarious the way you wrote it out like that. lol

2-1B
01-10-2008, 06:28 PM
That is just hilarious!!! You say she was good in a movie, yet you haven't seen the movie? And somebody calls you out on it? lol Aww man... good stuff. lol :thumbsup:

And, you need to watch Grindhouse Cae! I thought you caught it in the theater!??!?!?

Ummm, yeah. You might want to rearrange the way you give warning to spoilers. You know, give warning and then post spoiler, not vice versa. lol :thumbsup:

Classic...

And to top off this bizarre turn of events, here is another classic:

lollollol

:thumbsup:

Yeah, it's on my To Do list. :D

I WAS gonna go see it in the theater, they were showing the full thing in one glorious run but I couldn't make it that weekend...was gonna go the next weekend but those a-holes at the theater split it into two features. Since the DVD releases, I've still not seen them. :cry:

You shoulda just asked me lol , I hold that line/post near and dear to my heart...I grabbed that pic and emailed it to some friends at work, even plagiarized your "they even have the same little hat" comment. Hilarious stuff, I say !

Still the best post of 2007. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
I was gonna say, I bet Cae has got that post bookmarked. lol