PDA

View Full Version : EE mag...evolution and battlepacks

jedi-cpa
06-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Has anyone seen these?

These are 3 3/4 figs?

The Battlepacks look "unleashed" but are they 3 3/4 scale? Ugh...this is getting excessive!

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 11:30 AM
The battle packs are 3.75 inch figs. I dont care for em much, they look previously released. The only one I had interest in was the CW Obi w/ Clone armor, and he looks like something I flushed this morning.

Lazer Brain
06-16-2005, 04:40 PM
no, do you have a link,thanks
later

ROTJLuke
06-16-2005, 04:45 PM
www.entertainmentearth.com....they have pics of them there, so check it out...

abell748
06-17-2005, 05:29 AM
Has anyone seen a pic for the Battle Pack packages yet? I think what they would look like on my shelf will be the deciding point for me.

evenflow
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I think the only pack iw ill pick up is the Jedi vs. the Sith. I think it has 2 new figures.

bighead5
06-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Has anyone seen a pic for the Battle Pack packages yet? I think what they would look like on my shelf will be the deciding point for me.

I have a picture of the packaged Obi-Wan in Stormtrooper Armor one that I took at CIII and it looked pretty cool to me. I tried to upload it through the "Manage Attachments" link but for some reason it won't let me continue past the part where I select the picture from my hard drive. I click on "upload" and it tells me "the page cannot be displayed" in that little window. Any ideas?

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 05:18 PM
There are images in the ROTS thread. Just need to find the proper thread and you will find them.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Look in the Toy Fair coverage in the photo database.

Here's what to expect in the battlepacks:

Jedi vs. Sith
*Anakin Skywalker - based on duel with Asajj Ventress, completely new, has leg-squeezing lightsaber attack
*Asajj Ventress - might be based on realistic CW figure, but mostly new (no pupils, new skirt)
*Obi-Wan Kenobi - new (from what I can tell), has same feature as Anakin, has poor snap-on armor
*General Grievous - same as Sneak Preview
*Yoda - from Chian 2-pack

Jedi vs. Separatists
*Anakin Skywalker - deluxe slashing figure (this time without Geonosian warrior), new non-screaming head
*Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC Jedi Starfighter pilot figure with new head without headset
*Mace Windu - Geonosian Rescue figure with new non-screaming head
*Darth Maul - same as Masters of the Darkside 2-pack, HOF, etc.
*Jango Fett - same as Saga flamethrower figure

Rebels vs. Imperials
*Luke Skywalker - godawful Saga Throne Room Duel figure
*Darth Vader - see Luke
*Han Solo - Saga Endor Raid figure
*Chewbacca - ROTS version
*Stormtrooper - COMMTech version

These could change at any time, though. I'll definitely get the Sith pack and I might pick up the Separatists pack if the new heads look good.

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 05:35 PM
hm...I dunno I still dont think Im interested in these...

Kidhuman
06-21-2005, 12:24 AM
I am without a doubt getting the evolution sets, but not the battle packs.