PDA

View Full Version : We need more hot-girl figures!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Really, the only "hot girl" figure that Hasbro has made in a while are Aayla Secura. We got Ayy Vida a while back, with a few sprinkled here and there, but we need more. They should devote a whole line to these - the HGC (Hot Girl Collection). :D It would include:

*Padmé Amidala (Fireplace)
*Pretty much any other Padmé figure
*Dormé
*Loyalist Twi'leks
*Nyrat Agira (thong girl from nighclub)
*Koyi Mateil - I think we all remember her. (http://www.chinese-starwars.com/starwarsepisode3/charactors/othercharactors014.JPG)
*Rystall (ROTS outfit)
*Bana Breemu (deleted from ROTS - played by Bai Ling)
*Barriss Offee (super articulation)
*Tonnika Sisters (which we're apparently getting soon)
*Camie (deleted from ANH)
*Torryn Farr
*Oola (with a Janet Jackson-style action feature ;) )
*Princess Leia (slave - laying down)

Who else is with me?

Phantom-like Menace
06-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Well, a reclined Slave Leia just makes sense given that Leia only stood up in that outfit to choke the life out of her lecherous woman-hungry master, Mr. JabbaJohnL--er, I mean Jabba;) , but I think you forgot Jocasta Nu. Oh yeah . . . Oh yeah!

Edit: Oh, before I get kicked out of the High Priesthood of the Cult devoted to the actress who played Sheltay Retrac, Bail Organa's aide, I should mention her in any list of necessary hot girl figures.

Ji'dai
06-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I'd like a new version of Mara Jade. I think Ms. Jade was the second female action figure introduced in either the vintage and modern 3-3/4" line. Oola came out in the same year though.

I'd like a Nomi Sunrider figure too.

mastermatt24
06-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Thats Mrs. Jade to you! ;)

2-1B
06-18-2005, 01:03 AM
What better time for a young Beru figure ?

Fluke Skywalker
06-18-2005, 05:46 AM
You had me at Hot-girl.

DarkArtist
06-18-2005, 10:25 AM
I agree the female characters have been cut short and new versions will be a much welcome sight but call me crazy, maybe it's the heat but who is "KOYI MATEIL" ????

Slicker
06-18-2005, 12:06 PM
She's the one with "healthy lungs" that is seen walking up the steps in the opera house.

tagmac
06-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Thats Mrs. Jade to you! ;)

More like Mrs. Skywalker. :D

mastermatt24
06-18-2005, 12:56 PM
But.. Isnt it Mrs. Mara Jade Skywalker? :crazed:

JimJamBonds
06-18-2005, 01:51 PM
I've recently started a 'hotties of SW collection' :p , and there definitly needs to be more hot girl figures!!! Good call on the YOUNG Beru figure there Caeser!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-18-2005, 02:37 PM
D'oh, I forgot about Ann & Tann Gella, Sebulba's masseuses! Something about blue twi'leks is very hot. :D

Rocketboy
06-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Give me more Padmes and I'd be happy.
Especially a new (decent) ripped shirt Geonosis version, Fireplace S&M leather, and Naboo deleted scene.

WesleySr
06-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Give me more Padmes and I'd be happy.
Especially a new (decent) ripped shirt Geonosis version, Fireplace S&M leather, and Naboo deleted scene.

I second the above motion. :D

evenflow
06-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Dont forget the ever so sexy Yarna Da'l Gargan :)

JimJamBonds
06-19-2005, 03:18 PM
I second the above motion. :D

I third! :D

plasticfetish
06-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Really, the only "hot girl" figure that Hasbro has made in a while are Aayla Secura. We got Ayy Vida a while back, with a few sprinkled here and there, but we need more.So... what's the deal? Are someone's hormones kicking into high gear for summer or what? ;) (I've got an extra Xena figure around here someplace -- will that do for now?)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-20-2005, 01:16 PM
So... what's the deal? Are someone's hormones kicking into high gear for summer or what? ;) (I've got an extra Xena figure around here someplace -- will that do for now?)
Haha, no, I was just thinking how Hasbro hasn't made many female figures for a while, and who doesn't love a good background character figure, am I right? I suppose it didn't need to be just hot girls, as we also need:

*Jira
*Jocasta Nu
*Bultar Swan (who I suppose could be in the hot section)
*Yarna D'Al Gargan

Among others. But most of the women of SW just happen to be very good-looking. :D

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 05:10 PM
my personal fav. was slave leia...

El Chuxter
04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
*Tonnika Sisters (which we're apparently getting soon)

Source?

Seriously, though, I just saw a Google spider looking at this thread, clicked on it, and was reminded of how pathetic Hasbro is because we haven't gotten one of the figures mentioned.

A Mara Jade is in the works, but I'll bet it's the 1998 one again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Wow, what a weird-a** thread I started. But they really should think about making female figures (hot or not), since they hardly ever do any.

stillakid
04-18-2007, 10:15 AM
think about making female figures (hot or not), since they hardly ever do any.

Nor do most people here. :(

El Chuxter
12-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Haha, no, I was just thinking how Hasbro hasn't made many female figures for a while, and who doesn't love a good background character figure, am I right? I suppose it didn't need to be just hot girls, as we also need:

*Jira
*Jocasta Nu
*Bultar Swan (who I suppose could be in the hot section)
*Yarna D'Al Gargan

Among others. But most of the women of SW just happen to be very good-looking. :D

I thought you didn't want Jocasta Nu, Johnny? :D Your feelings betray you.

Slicker
12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
I thought you didn't want Jocasta Nu, Johnny? :D Your feelings betray you.HAW! Sell-out...

Val Da Car
12-18-2009, 09:35 AM
no love for Stass Allie or Yaddle?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I thought you didn't want Jocasta Nu, Johnny? :D Your feelings betray you.
If they were ever going to make her, they missed the boat. Back in 2005, it would have made sense. But now, it would kill the line. Oh, Jocasta, we hardly knew ye. :cry:

no love for Stass Allie or Yaddle?
We have several figures of each already, so that's enough love. :D

And they did make four of the figures I've mentioned here, so they must be listening. :p

El Chuxter
03-22-2010, 03:32 PM
We've obviously gotten a few of these, but the fact that we were all begging for a new Barriss five years ago, and she still isn't made (though, at least, she's likely for 2011), but we've gotten enough new and re-released Plo Koons, Aayla Securas, and Saessee Tiins to build a freaking army is just baffling.

I'm really not trying for a Golden Shovel award today. Just looking at old threads, and it's pretty fascinating.

Darth Jax
03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
nearly 5 years and no comments by tycho??? something doesn't compute

TheDarthVader
03-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Well I agree...more hot chick figures! And they need to stop re-releasing all of those other jedis.