PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know there are peg holes for Buzz droids on the star fighter?

Turbowars
06-19-2005, 02:24 PM
There's 4 pegs holes under the flip up wings. The 2 in the front aren't really deep enough, but the 2 in the back are. Kind of cool of Hasbro. :classic:

Psi-Clon Yung
06-20-2005, 10:43 AM
That sounds cool...

Shoot, now I wish I'd bought the Vulture droid w/ Buzz droid. I haven't seen it for two weeks or maybe even three.

Of course, if I don't get around to actually buying Anakin's Star Fighter, it won't really matter.

ROTJLuke
06-20-2005, 05:38 PM
hm...interesting...:smoker:

Turbowars
06-20-2005, 06:44 PM
That sounds cool...

Shoot, now I wish I'd bought the Vulture droid w/ Buzz droid. I haven't seen it for two weeks or maybe even three.

Of course, if I don't get around to actually buying Anakin's Star Fighter, it won't really matter.You have to buy a Tri Fighter for the buzz droids. The buzz droid that comes with the Vulture droid doesn't have a peg to fit in the star fighter.

hm...interesting...:smoker:Isn't though.:beard:

LTBasker
06-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Have you tried the peghole on the AOTC Jedi Starfighter for the commdish that came with pilot Obi-Wan? While it's not something we saw, it could still be fun.

JediTricks
06-21-2005, 02:21 AM
I tried it Basker, the dish's peghole is too small to accomodate it.

There are holes on the Droid Tri-Fighter for these as well, but I don't think there are any on the ARC-170, that would have been cool to get a bunch of 'em on there.