PDA

View Full Version : I saw Shaak Ti in ROTS....

JimJamBonds
06-19-2005, 11:50 PM
well sort of. She is shown in hologram form from behind. You see two shots of the Jedi council being projected via hologram on the Wookie homeworld where you see most of the council. The shots are more 'establishing' showing a wide swat of the council. The only reason I thought it was Shaak was due to her horns, I wasn't sure until I saw the second shot where we see her from behind again. Its not much but it is a little something.

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Now if only Hasbro had made her toy in hologram form, we wouldn't have been so disappointed. lol

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-20-2005, 12:57 PM
While we're (kind of) on topic, how do the seats go this time? Counter-clockwise from the door, I think it is:
*Plo Koon
*Mace Windu
*Yoda
*Ki-Adi-Mundi
*Obi-Wan Kenobi
*Agen Kolar
*Anakin Skywalker
*Pablo-Jill-like alien (his name is in the Visual Dictionary)
*Saesee Tiin
*Kit Fisto
*Shaak Ti
*Stass Allie

Is this right? In the first shot of the council, where it goes between Saesee and Kit's heads, it looks like there's a lot of space between Saesee and the Pablo-esque guy, but in later shots, they're sitting right next to each other. I know that Shaak Ti sits to the right of Kit, so I'm just guessing that Stass is on the other side of the door from Plo.

THE Slayer
06-25-2005, 11:02 AM
There is something on the SW newsletter, or whatever it is called, about Shaak Ti. But since I'm not a member I can't read it.
Does anyone wanna enlighten me?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-25-2005, 03:50 PM
There is something on the SW newsletter, or whatever it is called, about Shaak Ti. But since I'm not a member I can't read it.
Does anyone wanna enlighten me?
Sure. Basically it talked about Shaak Ti getting cut from the film twice.

The first time, she was going to be held captive on Grievous' ship, and Ani and Obi would find her sitting on the floor. Then Grievous would come up behind her and stab her to show the audience what a baddie he was. Up to that point, there was going to be some dialogue between Ani and Obi about Shaak Ti being on the ship and stuff. They ended up cutting it out since all the Invisible Hand stuff was taking too long.

Later, she was going to be meditating in her chambers in the Jedi Temple (like Yoda's) while Anakin stormed the temple with the clones, and he was to walk up behind her and stab her, similar to the other scene. They cut it out since they thought it would be stupid to show her at peace and all with the clones in there shooting everything up and Anakin killing all the Jedi, so they cut that too.

And apparently, Orli Shoshan wasn't even playing her when she was a hologram, but she was in both deleted scenes.

THE Slayer
06-25-2005, 06:01 PM
I think the Shaak Ti and Anakin scene would have worked if it was a little different. If she was protecting the younglings or something. I still think a fight scene between the two of them would have been cool. I would have had her spin through the air, or something fun when Vader comes into the chamber, say something about the darkside, because jedi can't help but comment on it most times, and then they fight.

Slicker
06-25-2005, 08:08 PM
I would've definitely liked to see Ani fight Shaak Ti or any Jedi for that matter. It would've been nice for him to show his fighting skills before taking on Obi-Wan.