PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Tom Cruise

El Chuxter
06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Dear Mr Cruise,

I am getting really tired of seeing your ugly mug everywhere. I would appreciate it if you acted more like other celebrities and tried to shy away from the papparazzi.

I know that you are clinically insane, but this in no way excuses the ridiculous shenanigans you have been performing every chance you have over the past month. I have seen more of you and your stupid little fling with that dumb girl from that teenybopper show in the past month than I did of the Michael Jackson trial, and it must stop.

You have apparently brainwashed Katie Holmes into believing that personal hygiene is her lowest priority, and, well, it's pretty gross. I realize that you dumped Nicole Kidman, one of the loveliest women who ever lived, for the fugly Penelope Cruz, so there is obviously no accounting for your taste. But seriously, man, she used to be cute and now the sight of her makes me wretch.

I firmly believe it would have been much funnier in the far too publicized recent incident in London if someone had dumped a truckload of cow manure on your head instead of squirting you with water, you dumb crybaby.

I still respect your talent as an actor and you have not yet reached the point where I will avoid a movie because of your appearing in it. But you are rapidly approaching the point where I would choose Carrot Top vs the Teletubbies over any film in which you star, even if it were a seventh Star Wars film.

Thank you for your consideration,
E Chuxter, Esq.

PS: You're a dork.

Captain Spoon
06-20-2005, 04:22 PM
LMAO!!!!!!:D

What ever did happen to Katie Holmes, she fell off the charts super quick, she is a bit on the fugly side now.

jjreason
06-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Dear Mr Cruise,

PS: You're a dork.

Watch it, Bub. Cocktail rules.

JON9000
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Kelly Lynch rules.

Tom Cruise is all into Scientology. That is why he is going insane. :crazed:

Rocketboy
06-20-2005, 09:16 PM
After Minority Report, Colateral, and The Last Samurai I was actually starting to like Tom Cruise.
Good work Chux.

JetsAndHeels
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Anyone else see Cruise get squirted by that "watergun microphone" in London? Funny stuff...here's the story:

Cruise all wet (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16786,00.html?eol.tkr)

JimJamBonds
06-20-2005, 11:46 PM
What is the matter Chux have you never been in love with love? lol

tagmac
06-20-2005, 11:50 PM
Bravo, Chux! I'm boycotting WOTW because of this nutjob being in it, never mind the rumors that it's really just an anti-war movie in disguise - which would also keep me away from it. Cruise has successfully corrupted former Catholic Katie Holmes, taking advantage of her childhood crush to a disgusting level by brainwashing her into Scientology. I think it's time for Mr. Cruise to retire, bacause I think a lot of people are tired of seeing his crazy mug all over the screen these days.

Beast
06-21-2005, 12:16 AM
What is the matter Chux have you never been in love with love? lol
I think it's more he was in love with Tom Cruise, and got jilted for Katie Holmes. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
06-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I couldn't agree more with you Chux, this guy is one sick ****.

Kidhuman
06-21-2005, 01:34 AM
I guess Chux isnt getting the WOTW and Batman figures of the two above mentioned people in his letter.

Tom cruise is a dork....LMAO

vulcantouch
06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
. . .it's a shame said prankster didn't have the self-possession to reply "cuz you're Tom Crooooooze, one of the most obnoxiously smug, full-of-yourself, deluded-by-privilege people on the Planet and it's high-larious when a nobody like me you'd ordinarily condescend to takes you by surprise, giving vt a Big laugh!!" :D
i LOVE what cintra wrote about him, covering the '02 oscars:

I must warn the world about Tom Cruise. I feel he is an utterly terrifying Superior Life Form, with the power to melt heads and braid spines. His eyes are as hard, shiny and brutally penetrating as diamond drill-bits. The new braces on his teeth suggest that he is erasing all that remained of his tiny imperfections, and he is now metamorphosing into Ultra Super Perfection Man 3000. I fear his intense, mind-beating politeness, his titanium imperviousness to human weakness, his barking power-laugh.
"Movies make a little bit of magic touch our lives," he commanded us to acknowledge, with steely resolve and Mach-5 mega-humorlessness.
People in the audience started laughing, until they realized that Tom was Not Being Funny At All. He was chosen to frankly address the post-Sept. 11 whither-the-Oscars conundrum head-on. "Should we celebrate the magic the movies bring? Now?" Tom asked, his eyes boring into the eyes of the TV multitudes and implanting rays of total domination. "Dare I say it?" He flashed a smirk with his robotically flawless teeth. "More than EVER," he hissed, laying on his most Extreme Scientological Unction. He had been commanded by the Elders to Obi-Wan-Kenobi-ize the audience into rebelieving in the importance of the obscenely superfluous Oscars. Tom Cruise is becoming the Scary Flaming Eye from "The Lord of the Rings," and I fear that nobody can stop him. :D :evil: lol

tag: "rumors that it's really just an anti-war movie in disguise - which would also keep me away"
oh (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=402560#post402560) puhLeeeze (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=399047#post399047) :rolleyes:
vt

El Chuxter
06-21-2005, 01:07 PM
jjreason, for the record:

Cocktail rules.
Top Gun rules.
Minority Report rules.
Risky Business rules.
Interview with a Vampire sucked, but Cruise still did well in it.
The Last Samurai looks like it would rule.

The guy's a great actor, but he is really bugging me lately with his constant off-camera shenanigans.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
According to the rumor mill, one of the reasons actress Thandie Newton will not reprise her role in Mission Impossible III is that Cruise creeped her out with his numerous attempts to try and convert her to Scientology.

JimJamBonds
06-21-2005, 03:40 PM
I say Tom Cruise should be replaced with Ben Stiller's "Tom Crooze" character that was on the MTV Movie awards a handfull of years ago. :D

Sith Lord 0498
06-21-2005, 06:21 PM
According to the rumor mill, one of the reasons actress Thandie Newton will not reprise her role in Mission Impossible III is that Cruise creeped her out with his numerous attempts to try and convert her to Scientology.

The version I read was that it was Scarlett Johansson that backed out of MI3 not Thandie Newton. The official version is scheduling conflicts but apparently he took her somewhere private, preached Scientology for 2 hours, and then opened a door to reveal a group of "upper-level" Scientology leaders waiting to "dine with them" (hmm...cannibalism perhaps? :crazed: ) She then politely declined and got the heck out of Dodge.

darthvyn
06-21-2005, 11:37 PM
he was cooler with the uni-tooth in the middle of his top row of teeth.

Exhaust Port
06-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Top Gun rules.

"Talk to me Goose."

"I feel the need, the need for speed."

JediTricks
06-22-2005, 12:15 AM
What the hell is wrong with Tom Cruise anyway? It's water, it falls from the sky motherf***er, not a reason for you to have people arrested -- although perhaps you own several Scientology slaves where their only job is to carry around a tent made of money to shield you from reality. In which case, couldn't they instead just shield YOU from the rest of US instead?!?

According to the rumor mill, one of the reasons actress Thandie Newton will not reprise her role in Mission Impossible III is that Cruise creeped her out with his numerous attempts to try and convert her to Scientology.Dang, Scientology has done something right for once then, as Thandie Newton was definitely in the top 10 list of things that were awful about MI:2.

Sith Lord, I was just about to point that out, I saw it on IMDB today and thought it sounded a little suspect, but great fodder for this thread.

"Talk to me Goose."

"I feel the need, the need for speed." Tragic film about the dangers of methamphetamines. ...what's that? 'Different speed', you say?

Top Gun rules.
Minority Report rules.

The Last Samurai looks like it would rule. Well, Top Gun is ok, Minority Report was better than expected as was Last Samurai, and The Firm was pretty good too even, but none of that is reason enough to go coo-coo for cocoa puffs the way he has.

JimJamBonds
06-22-2005, 12:27 AM
I remember hearing a radio guy do a 'review' of Tom Cruise and his performances over the years lets see:

Top Gun: He played a cocky fighter pilot
Cocktail: He played a cocky bartender
Days of Thunder: He played a cocky race car driver
A Few Good Men: He played a cocky lawyer
The Firm: He played a(nother) cocky lawyer
Mission Impossible (One and Two): He played a cocky secret agent
The Last Samurai: He played a cocky Samurai

Seems to be a bit of a trend ehh? :D

Kidhuman
06-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Everyone is forgetting Risky BUsiness.....

2-1B
06-22-2005, 01:23 AM
Meh, who wears drawers like that anyway ? :rolleyes:

JT, your comments about the scientology stuff were spot on ! lol lol lol

Exhaust Port
06-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Tragic film about the dangers of methamphetamines. ...what's that? 'Different speed', you say?

"I picked the wrong week to quit methamphetamines." - Airplane :)

Scientology - The best religion money can buy.

scruffziller
06-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Rumor also has it(I think it was in People magazine) that Crooze has actually hired Katie Holmes as his girlfriend............:Ponder: ;) And looking back at his past patterns with women and all the other rumors..... I am starting to wonder.

stillakid
06-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Not meant as a defense of Tom or anyone else in SAG, but there's a reason that these people are "talented" actors...they aren't normal. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, but an "ordinary" person doesn't "pretend" for a living and choose to make a spectacle of themselves in public. These people are a bit off their rockers to begin with which is what makes them "bigger than life" and the box-office draws that they are. Being "over the top" is what grabs attention and apparently it still works. :)

JEDIpartner
06-22-2005, 11:34 AM
See the thread I started in "The Rancor Pit"... :D

Jayspawn
06-23-2005, 10:02 AM
I got one for ya...

Dear Tom Cruise,

Love makes people do crazy things. But it doesnt excuse you from dumping on Brook Shields and throwing your crazy Scientology beliefs in her face. If you've never been clynically depressed after having a child, then I especially dont want to hear about your beliefs at all. The test on your relationship with Katie Holmes is on borrowed time. Cause the time is coming when the BOTH of you wont have ANY movies coming out and you wont be at the end of ANYBODY's camera.

P.S. Congratulations on your engagement to Katie Holmes. Because if you wernt marrying her, I would be (and shes also my age).

Kidhuman
06-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Cruise on Letterman tonight.

scruffziller
06-24-2005, 01:51 PM
I remember hearing a radio guy do a 'review' of Tom Cruise and his performances over the years lets see:

Top Gun: He played a cocky fighter pilot
Cocktail: He played a cocky bartender
Days of Thunder: He played a cocky race car driver
A Few Good Men: He played a cocky lawyer
The Firm: He played a(nother) cocky lawyer
Mission Impossible (One and Two): He played a cocky secret agent
The Last Samurai: He played a cocky Samurai

Seems to be a bit of a trend ehh? :D

Don't forget...

Interview with a Vampire: He played a cocky vampire!!!:D

JetsAndHeels
06-24-2005, 02:11 PM
This morning the Today Show aired part of an interview with Tommy boy. He was going on and on about Brook Shields and her need for medications to counter her depression. Matt Lauer in turn was saying that if it worked for her and others, why can't we be happy for them that they got better.
Personally, I am not only sick of seeing Cruise everywhere, but I am offended at his comments about Brook Shields and his feelings about anti-depressants.
Since I take them (it runs in my family) I feel I can actually have a say. I am pretty sure Tom does not, so he should just shut his trap.

JimJamBonds
06-24-2005, 02:43 PM
I just watched the Tom Cruise interview from the Today Show... wow what a punk!

JediTricks
06-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Seen The Daily Show's take on the Today Show interview, with Cruise calling Matt Lauer by name over a dozen times? That was a little freaky, it seems like Cruise himself has recently gone totally off meds, but since he doesn't take them maybe he should start working on his odd behavior with vitamins. :p

Have you guys seen why Brooke Shields needed those meds? Her post-partum depression sounded awful, some of the most extreme stuff about it I've ever seen in the public eye, and Cruise thinks that all she needs is vitamins? From IMDB news:

Brooke Reveals Depression Hell
April 2005
Brooke Shields has confessed she was so low after giving birth to baby daughter Rowan in 2003, she contemplated suicide. The actress reveals all about her battle with the blues in new book Down Came The Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression. And Shields, 39, admits her depression was so debilitating, she considered ending her life. She says, "I didn't feel joy at all. I was in a bizarre state of mind... This was sadness of a shockingly different magnitude. It felt as if it would never go away." But, despite the depression and her many efforts to conceive children in the past, Shields is keen to have more kids. She adds, "I really want to have more children."

Shields Was Terrified of Being Left Alone with Daughter
May 2005
Actress Brooke Shields was terrified to be left alone with her daughter Rowan shortly after her birth - because she was certain the baby was far more intelligent than her. The Blue Lagoon star endured a hellish bout of depression after the 2003 birth of her first offspring with husband Chris Henchy, and even contemplated suicide. But Shields was particularly disturbed when she found that she feared her tiny child. She says, "I was terrified to be alone with her and it wasn't so much of I wouldn't know how to take care of her, it was she seemed like she knew more than I did. She seemed smarter, she seemed aware, she had this like little old person, like she's got it figured out and I felt like she knew all my secrets. I thought, 'God, you know way too much about me, ' and I wasn't even sure I liked her. So I said, 'Look, please be patient with me, because I don't know how I feel right now, but what I know is I don't think it's happy. But I promise this isn't gonna like scar you later in life.' I was talking to her like she was a therapist." Shields' relationship with her daughter improved immensely once she sought medical help for her depression.

2-1B
06-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, that's pretty crazy if she thought that about her kid, that the kid was smarter . . . spooky. :eek:

JediTricks
06-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Yeah, she needed real help, not peanut-gallery-quality advice at about the same level all the common "cures" for the hiccups.

2-1B
06-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Right, and what would The Cruiser say if Shields had done something terrible (intentional or accidental) to hurt the child ? :(

2-1B
06-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Oh man, I watched the Today show stuff which was hilarious "Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt you are glib Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt" :D and THEN I watched that water squirting footage, oh my goodness I think I cried from laughing so hard ! lol lol lol

Jargo
06-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Well pardon me for being so honest but frankly I really don't care one fig for anything Tom Cruise says. I'd still 'do' him though. He gets better with age. Brooke shields got depressed after giving birth? meh. like she's any different to any mother. She wrote a book about it? well more fool anyone who buys the book. Sith happens and you deal. end of. it's time we all stopped excusing extremes of behaviour with fancy schmantsy names and psycho babble from tinpot 'therapists'.

Having said that I myself am on meds. and currently undergoing a course of therapy. Thankfully it's the real kind not the kind dished out to gullible minds and dressed as help. I've heard a couple of psycg terms mentioned in my sessions but frankly I don't care for them. All I need is help sorting out the mess in my head. and I have a good honest helpful professional at my side guiding me to healthy mindedness. My therapist has asked me to do some written tasks such as a list of goals that will help me reach forward and help myself. He was so impressed with the list I drew up that he's asked if he can use it as a model to show future clients because the model he uses comes from an American book on Psychiatry and he feels it's all gibberish. full of unrealistic language. He said the list I drew up was real and doable. clear and concise and written in plain English that anyone could understand and use as a template.

Now if a professional is telling me that the industry is screwed by psycho babble then doesn't that mean something needs doing to make it real again? de-mystify and clarify. stop with this crazy habit of giving every damn thing a triple barrel name and calling every damn thing a condition or a syndrome or a disorder. Some behaviours are natural and these so called therapists are making everything into an illness or ailment. making people more ill than they actually are by worrying them half to death.

post natal depression is natural. Brooke shields had it quite badly. whoopee do. so she took meds. double whoopee do. she's better now I presume and happy and healthy and balanced. get on with your life girl and get out of the media ***** fest.

Tom cruise. I don't care. have him giftwrapped and sent to my room.............

Exhaust Port
06-27-2005, 12:05 PM
I can't remember if this was posted in the SSG Forum yet.

http://mirror.randomfoo.net/memes/2005/06/Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprah.mov

:D

Phantom-like Menace
06-27-2005, 03:41 PM
I can't remember if this was posted in the SSG Forum yet.

http://mirror.randomfoo.net/memes/2005/06/Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprah.mov

:D

Well, I found that just the slightest bit hilarious.

scruffziller
06-29-2005, 09:03 AM
Well, I found that just the slightest bit hilarious.

ABSO-TOOT-ILUTELY!!!!!:D

Its eerie how Crooze's mouth-laugh matches almost dead on sync with the Empy audio.:eek:

OC47150
06-29-2005, 04:43 PM
I intend to see War of the Worlds, but not on opening weekend, nor for Tom Cruise. Not really a fan, and he can't act. I'm interested to see Spielberg's take on a classic.

2-1B
09-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Now Katie Holmes will be changing her name to Kate Cruise when she gets married to this goofball. They say "Kate" sounds more grownup . . . which it does I guess . . . but she's still a 20-something girl marrying this old goat. Isn't that GrownUp enough ? lol

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1004523

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Now Katie Holmes will be changing her name to Kate Cruise when she gets married to this goofball. They say "Kate" sounds more grownup . . . which it does I guess . . . but she's still a 20-something girl marrying this old goat. Isn't that GrownUp enough ? lol

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1004523
"Kate Cruise" sounds like a cartoon character's name. Interesting how we haven't heard much of their relationship since . . . oh . . . the premieres of their movies? :D I bet she'll get pregnant right in time for the DVD releases.

2-1B
09-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Right, but how will the baby be conceived ? Not naturally, I assume.

JediTricks
09-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Right, but how will the baby be conceived ? Not naturally, I assume.
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/futurebody/dc8d9371b1d75010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

They'll put the "science" into "scientology". :p

Darth Cruel
09-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I ended up in a Scientology conditioning mill when I was in the Marine Corps in Hawaii around '85 or '86. They lured me in with a lie, the people working there hit me as way too zombie-like, and every time I see Tom Cruise, I am reminded, and pleased that I was smart enough to not even consider joining.

I thought it was subtle irony that Nicole Kidman played in "The Stepford Wives" after being married to Cruise. I wonder if she had flashbacks to her marraige.

I am not surprised at all that he does not see the complete idiot that he is. You can't be conditioned unless you either want to be or are too stupid to stop it. And brilliant acting does not equate to intelligence. I see him as only a step above autistic savant. And speaking of that...there is some more irony..."Ten minutes to Wopner!"

El Chuxter
02-07-2006, 05:57 PM
PS: Barbra Streisand never tried to sue the creators of South Park. Considering that she got lambasted far worse than you on that show, and didn't threaten legal action if the episodes where she became a giant world-destroying monster and was the basis for "Spookyvision" were never aired again, I somehow don't think a new twist on the old "Tom Cruise is gay" joke warrants you doing so. You are a douche. Pure and simple. I can never take Top Gun seriously again because you're in it.

JediTricks
02-07-2006, 06:32 PM
I can never take El Chuxter seriously again because he used to take Top Gun seriously. ;)

But yeah, Cruise and Scientology suing to get the ep pulled is really pathetic, it's called parody, get over yourselves.

LTBasker
02-08-2006, 04:47 AM
I've been wanting to mention this somewhere, but the whole scientology cult thing and cruise going after young holmes and then getting her pregnant, does it remind anyone else of the sex cult in Eyes Wide Shut?

I'm waiting for a scientologist nazis try to take over the world movie starring Tom Cruise...

JEDIpartner
02-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I think we should drop a bomb on Tom Cruise!! Oh, wait!!! Hollywood already did! "Eyes Wide Shut"! Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Jargo
02-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Jeez what was I on when I typed that post back there?

what exactly is it about scientology people object to? I've just been doing some research and on face value scientology is no different to any other spiritual belief system. I've known people who have frequented spiritual churches, or followed the ralien way. I know pagans and wiccans. all of these things are really not that different to each other in that they all require self help and self strength. but then so does christianity. they all have an element of environmental awareness too. So why is scientology so abhorent to people when the wiccan way is perhaps not?

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Dear Tom "Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell" Cruise,
Do you care to explain this (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=617)?

2-1B
02-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Way to go Tomcat, plant your seed and move on.

Way to bag a younger lady, congrats.

Perv. :rolleyes:

OC47150
02-15-2006, 08:23 AM
In the immortal words of Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother):
De --- wait for it, wait for it --- nied!!

Jargo
02-15-2006, 08:56 AM
Does that mean he's free for me now?

Is the baby his? how long have they been together anyway? if it is his, will it have his wonky teeth? I'm becoming fascinated by the fact his front teeth are not central. like where normally you'd have the gap between the two incisors under the nose septum, his incisors are off to the left so the first incisor is under the septum.

I've spent too long studying his face haven't I?

and wow, his nose could do with a trim too. big old beaky thing hangin' off his face there. good old straightening out on that would make a difference.

Life and style magazine. That's like a chicks magazine right? Full of stuff like the Calista Flockhart diet and attempts to get chicks to wear similar fashion horrors to the stars of screen and runway. All the important stuff in life...

2-1B
02-15-2006, 11:22 AM
I've spent too long studying his face haven't I?

No, not at all. I applaud your interest in biological oddities.

JEDIpartner
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Rope-Climber: Tom Cruise rocks out at Kanye West concert

What else can Tom Cruise do to make a fool of himself? Well, he could climb a rope up to the balcony of a crowded club to see some rapper rap. Yes, it's true.

Tom Cruise reportedly climbed a rope from the floor of Hollywood's Avalon club up to a balcony, where he then proceeded to watch Kanye West perform on Monday night, according to KP International. As if his couch-jumping antics on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" or his Scientology tirade against Matt Lauer weren't enough. Here is a man with a reputation of being a loon, so naturally, he was invited to attend a pre-Grammy party hosted by "Rolling Stone" magazine and Verizon, where he doesn't disappoint.

An amused spywitness dishes:
"First, he raised his hands in approval when Kanye sang about the need for a prenup - good thing Katie wasn't there." Cruise yelled out, "Wow!" and "un[bleep]ing believable."
"Then he climbed onto a balcony using ropes to pull himself up to escape crowds . . . Kanye, oddly enough, rewarded his weirdo performance by giving him a shout-out from the stage."

It's been recently confirmed, according to published reports, that Grammy-winning rapster Kanye West has agreed to record his version of the "Mission: Impossible" theme for the third film of the series. The new release is due to arrive in theatres in May.

Cruise said: "As a fan of Kanye's work, I was thrilled at the prospect of him contributing his talents to 'M:I:III.' We wanted to take this installment of 'Mission' to the next level and Kanye's music definitely added to accomplishing that goal. As we've done with the film, what he's done with the 'Mission' theme is going to blow people away. When you see an artist that you just respect and he's so talented. I was like, 'Man, I'd love to see what he's gonna do with this.' You've got to hear what he did with it. It's Kanye West and it's really extraordinary. I looked at him and said, 'Man, you killed it.'"

He was so keen to sign up Kanye West for the MI3 theme tune he refused to take no for an answer.
Still doesn't explain the monkey business. What the heck was that rope doing there in the first place?
During Kanye's brief break from rapping, A-Trak showed the crowd why he's won all of those DJ trophies.After some technical difficulties, Trak put his weight on things, slicing up Lil Wayne's "Go DJ" record while the crowd marveled.

"Damn," said a very impressed Cruise, who was standing on a balcony above the stage surrounded by people such as Stephen Baldwin. "I remember when they used to just do drum solos."

When West returned to action, John Legend sat at a keyboard in the middle of the stage and begin playing the chords to "Heard 'Em Say." It was totally stripped down at first. With no drums or bass, West rapped over Legend, who played the piano and sang Adam Levine's chorus.

"Great song!" Tom Cruise said aloud while the two G.O.O.D. Music teammates played.
"Wow!" Cruise yelled when "Heard 'Em Say" came to an end.
Later, Talib Kweli joined West onstage to perform "Get By," and 'Ye took time out to let the crowd know that he had some high-profile friends in the audience, including Jay-Z.

"I have to stunt," West said, "because this doesn't happen every day."
He then introduced Cruise, who was a little shy but smiled and waved to everyone when the spotlight and camera-phone flashes hit him. Kanye closed with another bread-and-butter hit, "Jesus Walks," leaving Tom to say "un-f-ing-believable!" as he filed out with everyone else.

Having nearly exhausted his daily ration of superlatives, Cruise retired backstage, where he could be seen cornering anyone unlucky enough not to escape to the safety of a dressing room, expressing how he hadn't been this "amped up" by music since Kenny Loggins "perfectly f-ing nailed" the rush of flying a fighter jet on "Danger Zone."

2-1B
02-16-2006, 09:46 PM
"You're glib, Kanye. You're glib."

Funniest of all is that they called the new movie M:I:III lol lol lol