PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 2 Episode III books

vadersvette
06-22-2005, 10:40 PM
I was wondering about the upcoming DK book Star Wars-complete locations Episodes I-VI----Does anybody know if it has ALL the content of the previous location books, or just a select few pages? If anyone has these old books, can you post all the contents here? I don't want to buy four books if I could just buy one :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

Also I just received my copy of the Art of ROTS hardcover from Amazon.com today and was disappointed that it didn't have the screenplay like my art of AOTC paperback did. Does anybody know if the paperback edition (coming out 10/25) will include the screenplay? The cover image on Amazon.com for the paperback says "special added feature-the official screenplay by George Lucas"---but that cover art might still be the prototype image released several months back.

Can anybody clear these questions for me?

vadersvette
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Hello....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me....IS THERE ANYONE HOME???

as you can tell I have that song stuck in my head...anyway does anyone know anything about these books? Anyone?! :neutral:

Slicker
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Here's a write up that I just found. It's gonna be 176 pages so I'd assume that it includes everything.

DK Publishing is preparing The Complete Locations of Star Wars for an October release. The oversize (10. 5" x 13.75") 176-page full color hardcover ($39.99) uses illustrations and text to reveal the planets from every movie in the Star Wars saga, including Episode III. The specialty of this volume is the "cutaway" cross-section, which reveals the intricacies of every fortress, mining colony, and homestead of importance in the entire saga. Combined with vivid stills and 3-D maps, the result is an unparalleled look at the many extra terrestrial worlds created for the Star Wars films.