PDA

View Full Version : FX Lightsabers

Blackened88
06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Dear Master Replicas,
I feel that it would be great if you guys made the FX Lightsabers with a detachable blade. That is the only thing holding back from buying these Lightsabers. If you guys did make them I would definitely buy all of them. It would also be slightly more easy to package and ship. Thanks

JEDIpartner
06-24-2005, 11:36 AM
I have the Vader and Anakin FX sabers and they are amazing as they are. I hear what you are saying though and I have it on good authority that MR hears us as well. I was told that they are looking into developing such an item for the future. Their concerns are about durability without sacrificing any of the neat whizbang electronics that are currently a part of their FX series.

Blackened88
06-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Well thats good to hear, can't wait till they put one out.

JEDIpartner
06-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah... they are "in development" so that could be anytime between now and never. MR makes a very high quality product and the last thing they'd want to do is put out a less-than acceptable piece just to appease the fans. I really don't blame them.

Jayspawn
06-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Well said JEDIpartnr.

DarkArtist
06-29-2005, 12:52 PM
When are they going to release a qui gon or another more in scale Luke jedi. I was sort of disappointed by the Luke Jedi as it was out of scale and the blade was more blue then green.