PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your COAs

Hellboy
06-24-2005, 06:27 PM
What do you guys do with your Certificate Of Authenticity from each GG piece you buy? Do you leave them in the box or do you take them out and display them in some way?

I'm trying to find a way to display mine but haven't decided how. I wish they would've stayed with a universal format for these things since the old versions were about the size of a 3X5 card and the new version changed to the size of a standard trading card.

I'm thinking about using some of those clear plastic cases used for trading cards on the new version of the COAs but do you guys know of anything that can be used to frame and protect the larger card style COA?

Jayspawn
06-25-2005, 12:05 AM
I keep my COAs seperate from the busts and stored in a safe along with other assorted items. That way should I ever need them, I can pull them at random and I wont have to wrestle through a box to get at them. Plus it lets me keep better track of the numbers.

2-1B
06-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Hellboy, I put my Bossk card in a trading card top loader as you mentioned . . . as for the 3x5 size, you can actually get that same style of holder in a 5x7 and actually, better for this, a 4x6 size as well. If I ever get an older piece with a 3x5 COA, it's going in the same style of case. :)

By the way, nice job of soliciting the GG section - looks great !

Hellboy
06-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks Caesar. I wasn't aware of the other sized holders, sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Any recommendations as to where I might find something like that?

2-1B
06-26-2005, 03:22 AM
Unless you buy something online Hellboy, you'll probably have to go to a specialty card shop or something . . . that's the only place I've ever seen them.