PDA

View Full Version : One more 45 in the pile

slothfurnace
06-28-2005, 08:24 AM
My dear wife just handed me an Obi Wan Attack of the Clones mini lightsaber for my birthday. That brings my collection thus far to:

Gold Anakin Ep3
regular Anakin Ep3
ObiWan Ep3
ObiWan Ep2
2 Best Buy Black chrome Sidious sabers
Dooku daber
Darth Vader Ep4

I am looking forward to these in the mail:
Obi Wan Weathered
Obi Wan Collectors society exclusive Gold
Darth Maul Undamaged

If you live in or near Houston Tx, (like I do) go to BedrockCity Comics, they are a MR dealer, Also Third Planet. Books A Million in Katy Mills mall has non-shrinkwrapped minis, evidently they don't think people will open them to see if they're gold or not. I have not checked Nans yet. Also there are some Best Buys still that have the black chrome Sidious still as of this weekend.

Happy collecting, all. and Happy Birthday to me :)

Slothfurnace

Jayspawn
06-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Happy Birthday slothfurnace.

I love getting Star Wars gifts from family members.

nash
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Happy birthday too! As great and awesome as my girlfriend is, she has yet to buy me a star wars collectible heheh. Im sure it's in the near future tho ;) just wonder what it might be.

slothfurnace
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks guys!

yeek
06-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Happy B-Day Sloth! Congrats on the new addition to the collection!

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
i have an extra gold ep3 obi wan i'm thinking about putting up on ebay. like you said, Books A Million for some reason doesnt have them shrinkwrapped, so i pulled out an anakin and a 2nd obiwan

nash
06-28-2005, 11:40 AM
DX how much u selling for, im very interested

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:45 AM
i was thinking like $100 plus shipping. i've never shipped anything to Hawaii so i dunno how much that would be.