PDA

View Full Version : Time is ticking for the Luke EE

nash
06-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Im just waiting around on this forum and the rebelscum one until the Luke EE goes on sale. Anyone else doing the same? Holla back.

yeek
06-28-2005, 10:36 AM
What time does it go on sale? Will there be a link to it from the MR website?

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 10:36 AM
i am. about 20 minutes!

nash
06-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Good luck DX i hope you get one.

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
order placed! now i wonder how long it will be till they ship out

yeek
06-28-2005, 11:04 AM
order placed! now i wonder how long it will be till they ship out

Congrats DX!

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:16 AM
12:05 i placed my order and by 12:15 they were off. first wave, i'm wondering how many are in it. says they ship immediately so thats good

nash
06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
I GOT ONE TOO! The WHOOOOOLE Stock sold out in 14 minutes!!! holy s**t!!!!!! Congrats DX and to anyone else who got one too! wooo hooooooo!!!

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:35 AM
whole stock? not just "first wave"? man i would LOVE to get this thing by weeks end

nash
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
WHOLE STOCK dude! AMy was on the rebelscum boards with us, she said first wave sold out in 6 mins, whole stock in 14! OMFG!!!! can u beleive u have one?! hahahaha

MSCollections
06-28-2005, 11:44 AM
No more Luke EE????!!!!
I just got home!!!!
Whats the URL of the LUKE EE?!?! Please please!!
:( :(

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 11:45 AM
that is amazing. so much for 3 hours! i guess i got first wave. this week, i need it this week :p

nash
06-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Im afraid they took it off the website already bro...within the first 14 mins of it appearing it was gone!! Everyone is in a panic for this now.....

Its on the MR website, u log in to your account and go to the Limited Editions page, it WAS up there but not anymore as they are all sold out :(

nash
06-28-2005, 11:48 AM
that is amazing. so much for 3 hours! i guess i got first wave. this week, i need it this week :p

DX i feel ya man, i hope i got into the first wave also, but dont fret, the 2nd wave will ship after july4 probably by the 8th as stated by Amy from MR.

MSCollections
06-28-2005, 11:49 AM
dang!! I was in a party and my cellphone alarmed so I hurried back home to place order...damn! Now I'm sad :(

Would there be second wave? Any idea?

nash
06-28-2005, 11:51 AM
dang!! I was in a party and my cellphone alarmed so I hurried back home to place order...damn! Now I'm sad :(

Would there be second wave? Any idea?

Nope the second wave sold out in 8 minutes. The most u can hope for now is getting it off Ebay or something. But there might be speculation that MR will now make a Luke ANH LE but it wont be exactly the same as the EE. sorry MS I was hoping you would be there with us.

nash
06-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Here are the pics of the Luke EE, i hope its not against the rules to post another link, but if it is im sorry and please delete it.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1256155&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=46&vc=1

MSCollections
06-28-2005, 12:01 PM
this is a happy day for a thousand people and a sad day for the rest of SW fans :(

Congrats to everyone who got one!!! :D

MSCollections

Stalecracker
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
How much were they?

eFXAmy
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Hello Everyone!

Congrats to everyone who was able to pick up the Luke Elite! If you were unable to get one, we do have a waiting list. I am sure there will be some credit card declines and cancellations. If there are and we have any available we will contact people on our waiting list to see if they still want one. If you are interested, just send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com.

artdoesart
06-28-2005, 03:56 PM
WHOLE STOCK dude! AMy was on the rebelscum boards with us, she said first wave sold out in 6 mins, whole stock in 14! OMFG!!!! can u beleive u have one?! hahahaha

Nash I wouldn't worry like the AT-AT I am sure they will make more... Just like every hot item they have sold like the Luke Saber ROTJ the Han Solo Blaster and the AT-AT...

nash
06-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Art, they very well may make an ANH Luke LE, but thats cool. I got the one i wanted and im happy.

DXiRoNMaN
06-28-2005, 05:11 PM
hey Nash check your MR account, mine says shipped!

yeek
06-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow, that sold out fast. 1000 in 14 minutes is crazy.

megaprime33
06-29-2005, 07:26 AM
I really must say congrats to those who got one. I mean it sold out in 15 mins! That is truly amazing. Good job guys!

nash
06-29-2005, 10:00 AM
I really must say congrats to those who got one. I mean it sold out in 15 mins! That is truly amazing. Good job guys!

Thank you megaprime. Im really excited to receive this in the mail. I hope it arrives in the first wave. Did you happen to get one also?

nash
06-29-2005, 07:55 PM
DX Amy told me that my EE has shipped as well! Looks like i'll be getting it on Friday and Im stoked to have gotten in the first 300. Good job man.

lukespop
07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Art, they very well may make an ANH Luke LE, but thats cool. I got the one i wanted and im happy.

hey nash, what's up? I'm new here and was wondering if you got your Luke EE yet. I was totally misinformed by the staff at Master Replicas on how to order the saber with my membership account. By the time I finally figured it out, no thanks to them, they were sold out. I was a little ****ed to say the least, but I got over it and bought one on e-bay for $100 more. It stung a little but I think it will be worth it. Mine won't be here until the 16th and i was wondering how good they look. I'm really curious about the crystal, if there is if fact a crystal. Let me know if you get the chance.

Thanks!

By the way, I heard from a good source that MR is going to release a LE Skywalker from ANH next year, not that it matters now.

DXiRoNMaN
07-07-2005, 09:56 AM
dunno if Nash got his yet but mine arrived yesterday and its awesome. pictures online dont do it justice. no crystal, MR said its because of the way the emitter is and you can see why when you get it.

yeek
07-07-2005, 10:39 AM
dunno if Nash got his yet but mine arrived yesterday and its awesome. pictures online dont do it justice. no crystal, MR said its because of the way the emitter is and you can see why when you get it.

Dang, that was fast!! You lucky dog!! Congrats DX!!

So, have you been swinging it around already? :D

lukespop
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM

What makes it so awesome? How is it different in quality? Can you post some pics? I can't believe it doesn't have a crystal when I called MR and specifically and asked if it does and they said 'yes'. Just another case of misinformed employees. I don't care if the EE doesn't have a crystal, but don't lie to me and say it does. This definitly is not the first time they have done this (give me false info).

Thanks for the info DX

DXiRoNMaN
07-07-2005, 03:03 PM
havent swung it around Yeek. took it out of the box, popped some pictures and put it to rest on the shelf. looks awesome up there.

lukespop, i totally agree. they said all along there was going to be a blue crystal and i was looking forward to it. i can understand though since it would basically be glued on the curved little emitter piece and not "encrusted" like on the ROTJ Luke.
this is my first full sized piece so i can really compare it to the other hilts but the metal looks much more impressive up close. i'm curious how the weight it compared to the LEs, its like holding one of those hand weights, like 7 pounds im guessing.

epszdevilninja
07-07-2005, 04:34 PM
hey nash, what's up? I'm new here and was wondering if you got your Luke EE yet. I was totally misinformed by the staff at Master Replicas on how to order the saber with my membership account. By the time I finally figured it out, no thanks to them, they were sold out. I was a little ****ed to say the least, but I got over it and bought one on e-bay for $100 more. It stung a little but I think it will be worth it. Mine won't be here until the 16th and i was wondering how good they look. I'm really curious about the crystal, if there is if fact a crystal. Let me know if you get the chance.

Thanks!

By the way, I heard from a good source that MR is going to release a LE Skywalker from ANH next year, not that it matters now.

can you tell me how you can order an EE through the membership account since you figured it out, because I wanted to know just incase I'll order an EE in the future (hoping for the release of an EE vader saber)..:D

lukespop
07-07-2005, 05:19 PM
can you tell me how you can order an EE through the membership account since you figured it out, because I wanted to know just incase I'll order an EE in the future (hoping for the release of an EE vader saber)..:D

Yeah, all you do is click on "my account", put in your e-mail and then password. That should get you into the "secret site". When they release the EE it will show up until it is sold out. Whatever you do, don't ask the "service people" at Master Replicas. As we have seen they don't know everything they should about the products they sell and how to sell them. I would clear everything with these guys in the forums, they seem to know alot about the product and the best way to get them. i wish i would have consulted them bfore the 28th of last mounth. They have been a hell-of-alot more helpful then Master Replicas. Maybe DX and nash should be on the MR payroll. I love thier poroducts but thier customer service sucks. I guess you can't have everything, but you think you would at $525 a pop.

epszdevilninja
07-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, all you do is click on "my account", put in your e-mail and then password. That should get you into the "secret site". When they release the EE it will show up until it is sold out. Whatever you do, don't ask the "service people" at Master Replicas. As we have seen they don't know everything they should about the products they sell and how to sell them. I would clear everything with these guys in the forums, they seem to know alot about the product and the best way to get them. i wish i would have consulted them bfore the 28th of last mounth. They have been a hell-of-alot more helpful then Master Replicas. Maybe DX and nash should be on the MR payroll. I love thier poroducts but thier customer service sucks. I guess you can't have everything, but you think you would at $525 a pop.

oh ok thanks...:D

nash
07-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Sorry for the late reply guys. Heres a few pics from another forum. I just received my Luke ANH EE today and i got #0107! im so happy with it, it looks amazing! im glad they didnt have the crystal in the emmiter i dont think that is realistic looking at all.

[img=http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/7448/img09134fb8ku.th.jpg] (http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img09134fb8ku.jpg)

[img=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3803/img09152fq2gj.th.jpg] (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img09152fq2gj.jpg)

DXiRoNMaN
07-09-2005, 09:17 AM
ah Nash you beat my number!
hey you know the little clamp thing at the top, does it look a little uneven on yours?

nash
07-09-2005, 10:19 AM
ah Nash you beat my number!
hey you know the little clamp thing at the top, does it look a little uneven on yours?

Hmm, at the top meaning where the blade would be emmited from "emmitter" ?

Is it that circle right under and connected to the two bunny ear fins? if youre talking about that, its fully movable, and it was meant to be this way as it is that way on an actual Graflex. if its way to one side, just move it with your finger back to the center. is that what youre talking about?

lukespop
07-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Sorry for the late reply guys. Heres a few pics from another forum. I just received my Luke ANH EE today and i got #0107! im so happy with it, it looks amazing! im glad they didnt have the crystal in the emmiter i dont think that is realistic looking at all.

[img=http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/7448/img09134fb8ku.th.jpg] (http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img09134fb8ku.jpg)

[img=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3803/img09152fq2gj.th.jpg] (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img09152fq2gj.jpg)

Hey nash,

I guess your right about the crystal. The true prop wouldn't have a crystal in it.... only in a galaxy far, far away. So your pretty excited about it, uh? How does it compare to the other saber props? Mine is suppose to arrive on the 13th and I'm getting a little impatient. Thanks for the pics.

nash
07-09-2005, 12:33 PM
hi lukespop, this Luke ANH EE is my first full size prop. I have 10 minis which is what i started off buying. Then my wonderful girlfriend convinced me that instead of spending $400 on minis, i should just get a full size. Im really happy with the ANH EE as this is my all time dream lightsaber. Ive wanted one since i was a very small child and now i got one. My next conquest is goign to be the Obiwan TPM EE for sure, and I will hold out on the ROTS Anakin and Obiwan until next year when im sure their prices will fall dramatically due to their large edition size.

Or maybe ill just make my collection with EE only hehe. Not likely :)

lukespop
07-09-2005, 01:10 PM
hi lukespop, this Luke ANH EE is my first full size prop. I have 10 minis which is what i started off buying. Then my wonderful girlfriend convinced me that instead of spending $400 on minis, i should just get a full size. Im really happy with the ANH EE as this is my all time dream lightsaber. Ive wanted one since i was a very small child and now i got one. My next conquest is goign to be the Obiwan TPM EE for sure, and I will hold out on the ROTS Anakin and Obiwan until next year when im sure their prices will fall dramatically due to their large edition size.

Or maybe ill just make my collection with EE only hehe. Not likely :)

Your girlfriend suggested you buy the full size? Dude, hang on to that one! Where did you hear they are going to make a EE obi-wan? Buy the way, I've got a full scale obi-wan ROTS and it is totally worth the $350 I dropped on it. I highly recommend it. Maybe your girlfriend will too!!