PDA

View Full Version : Coruscant Clone Commanders

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
In some book, I read that both Commander Fox and Commander Appo were stationed on Coruscant. Which ones are they? I assume that one is in blue armor and one is in red, but I don't know for sure.

JimJamBonds
06-29-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm not so sure about that, I thought the color on a clone denoted rank. After a quick search on the SW databank I found the following which backed up that thought: "Color-coded flashes on the armor denoted rank, with green troopers being sergeants, blue being lieutenants, red being captains, and yellow being commanders. The clones designated for command duty were specifically trained in that capacity."

Jek Porky 2002
06-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Commander fox!?

Why do they keep giving charactors real names, they really have ran out of ideas!!

PABLO Jill
COLEMAN Trebor
LIAM, the jedi

There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment!

DiminutiveJedi
06-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Commander fox!?

Why do they keep giving charactors real names, they really have ran out of ideas!!

PABLO Jill
COLEMAN Trebor
LIAM, the jedi

There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment!

Not only that.
Pablo JILL

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2005, 10:41 PM
I'm not so sure about that, I thought the color on a clone denoted rank. After a quick search on the SW databank I found the following which backed up that thought: "Color-coded flashes on the armor denoted rank, with green troopers being sergeants, blue being lieutenants, red being captains, and yellow being commanders. The clones designated for command duty were specifically trained in that capacity."
That's only for AOTC and has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on ROTS.

So . . . anyone got any answers?

figrin bran
06-29-2005, 11:43 PM
commander fox (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/jay12501/Clones/commanderfox.jpg) was stationed on utapau

commander appo (http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/img/ep3_avatars.jpg) is the commander of the 501st jedi temple death squad.

JimJamBonds
06-30-2005, 04:08 AM
That's only for AOTC and has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on ROTS.

So . . . anyone got any answers?

You are correct Sir, it struck me tonight while watching ROTS that ALL the clones on Utapah are yellow... all the ones that go out by Bail at the Temple are blue etc. I'm not so sure how to tell rank. My one thought is that Cody's helmet is slightly different, it seems a bit 'boxy' plus he has that web cam looking thing on the side of his helmet as well.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
commander fox (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/jay12501/Clones/commanderfox.jpg) was stationed on utapau

commander appo (http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/img/ep3_avatars.jpg) is the commander of the 501st jedi temple death squad.
Thanks! I guess I was wrong about Fox being on Coruscant, then. :)

Rocketboy
06-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Commander fox!?

PABLO Jill
COLEMAN Trebor
LIAM, the jedi

There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment!Coleman Trebor was named for Robert Coleman - he worked on AOTC...doing...something - I forget what.
I believe Pablo Jill was named after someone also.

There's also Nute Gunray - belived to be a combo of Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan. And Lott Dodd - belived to be after Senator Trent Lott.

CaptainSolo1138
06-30-2005, 11:17 PM
And Lott Dodd - belived to be after Senator Trent Lott.
And another Senator at the time who's last name was Dodd. I can't think of his first name off hand.

JimJamBonds
07-01-2005, 12:16 AM
And another Senator at the time who's last name was Dodd. I can't think of his first name off hand.

That would be Christopher Dodd from Connecticut.

2-1B
07-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Don't forget cocaine abuser Dodd Bridges.

CaptainSolo1138
07-01-2005, 07:45 AM
That would be Christopher Dodd from Connecticut.
Ah, there ya go. Thanks JJB#2!

Or country music performer Doddy Parton.

JimJamBonds
07-01-2005, 10:15 AM

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug."
- Ric James