PDA

View Full Version : Question for those "in the know..."

slothfurnace
06-29-2005, 03:10 PM
You think that MR will be making an ANH(Ep4) luke lightsaber mini? I know that the same saber differs a bit from Ep3 and Ep4, I personally would love to see a mini made like my Icons New Hope lightsaber.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's coming up from MR.

Thanks,
Slothfurnace.

DXiRoNMaN
06-29-2005, 03:58 PM
i'm wondering how much they actually differ. they've done an ep3 Anakin and an ESB Luke. how is the ANH one different?

slothfurnace
06-29-2005, 04:00 PM
They haven't done the ESB .45 scaled replica that I know of,,

The way the ep3 anakin and New hope differ is in the front knob base, the clasp at the end, the "on" switch and clamp, etc. Lots of difference if you're a stickler.

Captain Spoon
06-29-2005, 04:39 PM
The way MR is going lately they will probobly make a replica of every single prop in the saga up to the point where you are paying $800 for a LE version of the screwdriver Luke tries to "un-jam" R2 with in ANH. MR will eventualy get so carried away it will be ridiculous. I see no reason why there wouldn't be a Luke.45 probobly next year

artdoesart
06-29-2005, 06:16 PM
The way MR is going lately they will probobly make a replica of every single prop in the saga up to the point where you are paying $800 for a LE version of the screwdriver Luke tries to "un-jam" R2 with in ANH. MR will eventualy get so carried away it will be ridiculous. I see no reason why there wouldn't be a Luke.45 probobly next year

Great response.

Finally someone other than me that sees whats going on...

Good good good...

Jayspawn
06-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Not to worry Captain Spoon, luckily every replica MR has been made (so far) has been legit and practical.

Turbowars
06-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah especially the Emperors cane and pin, oh and lets not forget the metal. I don't know they seem kind of lame. What ever they do they should lower the prices and make more of them.

Captain Spoon
06-30-2005, 09:09 AM
It is not that I am upset with MR infact I do have several products. (all .45's and FX) I'm just saying that with the amount of profit the must make off of one piece ($500 for a Solo Blaster c'mon this thing probobly costs them max $75 to produce) they have no reason to stop untill they have sucked loyal Geeks like me :D dry of every penny they can. So using this theory I have no doubt that a .45 Luke ESB lightsaber must be on it's way soon

Jayspawn
06-30-2005, 09:34 AM
I hear that Captain Spoon. I dont even want to know what the production cost is.