PDA

View Full Version : This weekend only: Buy three ROTS tickets, get one FREE!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2005, 10:45 PM
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050629.html

I guess they really want to shy business away from War of the Worlds. :D This works out well since I was planning on seeing it again with my family, so hopefully the theater I see it at this time will run this promo.

Slicker
06-30-2005, 02:43 AM
It's a great idea but if you read my highly in depth review of War of the Worlds;) you'd know that SW unfortunately doesn't stand much of a chance against it. I was thinking about seeing SW and I may also have to see War of the Worlds again. I still have to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith too. Thank God I have a 4 day weekend.

2-1B
06-30-2005, 03:58 AM
I'd rather watch Ewan McGregor wash his armpits than watch Crazy Cruise "act." :crazed:

Can we buy tix for 3 different times and get a freebie for a 4th ? OR does it have to be all at once for the same viewing ?

JimJamBonds
06-30-2005, 03:58 AM
I think part of it is to get people in seats and the industry going a bit. The company that put out 'Cinderalla Man' (I don't recall whom it was off hand) will have a deal that if you didn't like the movie you get you're money back.

2-1B
06-30-2005, 04:07 AM
Damn, when I saw Cinderella Man I should have told them it sucked and I wanted my money back. Of course, I would have been lying since I did really like it.

kool-aid killer
07-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Sounds cool, my father has yet to see it so he would be game to go with me. I was going to see if my family wanted to see War of the Worlds too, but that can wait for next week if this promo is running.