PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Prequel Bounty Hunter?

GNT
01-13-2002, 11:52 PM
This includes The Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones

There is 3 Bounty Hunters(I believe?I could be wrong so far):

Aurra Sing(TPM)
Jango Fett(AOTC)
Zam Wesell(AOTC)

Which is your favourite at the present time,could it be because of what they wear?There ship? The stuff they do in the movie?

Thoughts???

When your done here dont forget to post your thoughts on your Favourite Classic Bounty Hunter right here! (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52)

PloKoon2385
01-14-2002, 12:45 AM
I would have to vote for Jango Fett. Just purely because he looks so darn cool. And he has a cool ship. And because he is just so darn cool.....did I already say that?:crazed:

Co Jo-Da
01-14-2002, 02:17 AM
I don't know, thats a tough one... Aurra Sing looked really cool and the comics make her out as a real bad @** but thats all UE... Zam Wesel looks really cool as well but she buyes it at the very beginning of the movie... So my vote is for SpiderMan (Opps, I mean Jango Fett), I can't wait to see more and more of the rain fight with Obi-Wan...

JANGO FETT RULES ! ! ! ! !

Wolfwood319
01-14-2002, 03:15 AM
Call me crazy, call me kooky, but I would like to do one small thing before I judge "which character is the coolest" or "which jedi can beat which" or any other playground-esque question, and that is....

SEE THE DAMN MOVIE FIRST!!!!

You people go around making opinions of characters that are in a movie you haven't even seen! How old are you people?!?

Wolfwood319
01-14-2002, 03:16 AM
Yes, I realize the hypocracy of me commenting in this thread.

Co Jo-Da
01-14-2002, 01:51 PM
Let's not forget about Episode III, I have a strong feeling that we'll see a ton of new Bounty Hunters there...

SithDroid
01-14-2002, 05:45 PM
I really like Jango Fett. Although I did get a chance to meet Michonne in person at a convention and might I say ...HOT! Perhaps I'll think about this more.

Jargo
01-14-2002, 07:37 PM
Based on the production stills and the trailers and the confirmed facts on the official site....

I like Zam. She seems like an underdog to me. Like she never gets things right and always fails. I know she's made out to be super fly and hip and sassy but she doesn't come over that way to me. She's the only one I have any empathy with and for. I like her snazzy duds too. Cool purple outfit, massive gun and cool speeder. Plus the poor lamb gets mauled by Obi and then bumped of by her employer and colleague. She just gets my vote because she seems so ... pathetic somehow. :)

That said Jango has a rockin' ship and a cool suit of armour. A big rocket pack and loads of hidden extras. He gets to torch things and fly round like a mad firework. He's a responsible dad and an irresponsible donator of genetic samples, a rogue and a craftsman. A sharpshooter and a master pilot.

Aurra never did a thing for me. I'm still going on the impression that she was just a pod race spectator and nothing more. And the big fake fingers turned me off right away! :eek:

Definately Zam based on stuff we already know.......

Lord Tenebrous
01-14-2002, 09:35 PM
Zam is like the cool girl next door. The one you didn't play with much because she could kick your butt. :D

But I dunno, Jango's definately going to be memorable. The rain battle, Geonosis rings chase, frying Nute Gunray, getting his head lopped off...yep, he's going to be memorable all right. :)

GNT
01-14-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
SEE THE DAMN MOVIE FIRST!!!!

I guess you haven't seen the trailers then? read the scripts?or even seen the 1st Star Wars film?

bigbarada
01-14-2002, 09:49 PM
Wolfwood is right from the standpoint that we haven't seen them all in action in Ep2 except for the few fleeting moments in the trailers. Aurra had no action in Ep1; but then again neither did Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM and Zuckuss in ESB (Bossk spoke, thank you very much).

For now, based on looks alone and leaked info, I would have to pick Jango Fett. He's just too cool!

Wolfwood319
01-16-2002, 01:47 AM
I've seen the trailers, and all I got of Zam Wessel is her sneaking up behind Obi-Wan in the nightclub, no more than 3 feet away from him, gun out. What a terrible scene, from what I've seen.

You think Obi-Wan wouldn't know she was there, or if she was intending to shoot, did she really have to get 3 feet from him to shoot accurately? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

No I haven't read the "scripts", or gone through page after page of useless "spoiler" crap over at tf.n. I'd rather see the movie, thank you very much.

And what bounty hunters in action did we see in E1?

"Res Luk Ra Oof"- Bossk, ESB

GNT
01-16-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
And what bounty hunters in action did we see in E1?

We saw Aurra Sing move her head abit durring the race,that was a lot of action for her :p

Co Jo-Da
01-18-2002, 02:06 AM
The more I read, hear and just imagine the Rain Fight with Obi-Wan or the Arena Fight against Mace Windu and the Reek at the sametime, JANGO FETT IS AWESOME ! ! !

mabudonicus
01-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Yeah, jango is really gonna rock!! It looks like boba might get his licks in too, in a sorta short-round kinda way. IMO I would rather have seen anakin portrayed(in TPM) more like the way it looks like boba is gonna be. I must say that I agree with Emperor Jargo, too, aurra sing sucks. She looks like a reject from beyond thunderdome, and I really hope that she is not in the film at all (the actress is a beautiful woman, but the makeup and those HANDS) Zam looks really cool, too bad she isn't a bit more resilient, but at least she'll get a richer legacy than IG88. Woooo!!
Oh wait-is amanaman in E2? I hope so, I wanna see him in action!

Lord Tenebrous
01-18-2002, 02:17 PM
Amanaman isn't in AOTC as an active character. And I seriously doubt he's background fodder, too.

Fulit
01-18-2002, 02:23 PM
I have to go with Jango. That silver and blue armor is just too cool. Zam Wessels cool, but she gets her arm lopped off and then gets killed pretty early in the movie. At least it takes a Jedi Master to take down Jango.

GNT
01-18-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
I have to go with Jango. That silver and blue armor is just too cool. Zam Wessels cool, but she gets her arm lopped off and then gets killed pretty early in the movie. At least it takes a Jedi Master to take down Jango.

aahhhh but Jango loses his head :eek: unlike Zam who loses her arm :)

Co Jo-Da
01-20-2002, 12:39 AM
This tread could carry over to Episode III (Spoilers) because of the rumors of many more Bounty Hunters and the efforts of a young Boba Fett (rumored to avenge his fathers death)...