PDA

View Full Version : Force FX display stands? (merged)

DXiRoNMaN
06-16-2005, 08:15 AM
are they ever going to offer these again? i have the first Luke ROTJ saber and it didnt come with a stand :dead:

Jayspawn
06-16-2005, 09:15 AM
You can get them on Ebay for not a bad price. Other etailers used to sell them but have sold out now on account that Episode III is still in momentum. And that FX lightsabers are VERY popular now. Stores cant keep them in stcok.

DXiRoNMaN
06-16-2005, 06:29 PM
i saw one on Ebay go for close to $80. more than 20 bucks is a rip.

JediTricks
06-17-2005, 03:11 AM
I believe the Luke saber and the Vader ANH saber both had the option where you could get the stand or not for a price difference, when I got the Vader saber I chose to go the cheaper route since I would be displaying it upright and I'm pretty broke. :p My ESB Luke saber didn't give me that choice, I had to pay more for the set and it just came with the stand. I could swear that when I bought one or both of my FX sabers the site had the option to buy a stand alone, but I don't see it there now unfortunately.

Jayspawn
06-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah the stands are not worth more than $20 at the most. I feel sorry for those who payed more (especially $80)

DarthQuack
06-17-2005, 08:13 PM
I was just under the impression that they all came with them. I only having the Vader one enjoy being able to display it.

DXiRoNMaN
06-17-2005, 08:16 PM
the Ep II Anakin didnt have one and i guess the first run of the ROTJ Luke didnt. i dont see why they cant just have them available on the MR site

MSCollections
06-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Hello Guys,
I'm just curious, is Darth Vader FX (ANH) & Luke Skywalker FX (ESB) both with stands worth buying for $500 shipped?
If anyone knows whats the market prices for these two, please please let me know, thank you very much!!

MSCollections

DXiRoNMaN
06-18-2005, 05:40 PM
dunno about the ANH Vader but that Luke is starting to shoot up in price. personally i'd skip them and just get the Ep3 Vader and Anakin, basically new and improved versions and you'll be able to pick them up at retail stores

elkkthunder
07-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Do all MR Force FX sabers come with a display stand?? Is it in the long black box with the saber??

I was just wondering because it is not mentioned on the box

yeek
07-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah, all of them come with the display stand except MR's first released FX saber. (Anakin from AOTC) The stand is located inside the box.

DXiRoNMaN
07-05-2005, 05:24 PM
my Luke ROTJ didnt have one either

yeek
07-05-2005, 11:44 PM
my Luke ROTJ didnt have one either

Hmmm, that's interesting. I could have sworn mine came with one. I do remember buying 2 extra display stands for my 2 Anakin AOTC FX lightsabers though. But the other 6 all came with one if I remember correctly. Just a side note, I have 2 of every FX saber released so far. I bought one to display and one to keep unopened MIB. I'm thinking about selling my doubles if anyone's interested. PM me if you are.

DXiRoNMaN
07-06-2005, 05:04 PM
the initial Luke's didnt have them. you'll see most on Ebay have the stands.
Yeek you have an extra ep3 anakin?