PDA

View Full Version : I hate the entourage in Entourage.

2-1B
07-05-2005, 01:43 AM
I have a hard time getting into this show on HBO. The "star" Vincent Chase is an alright character and of course Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven) is classic and I should mention the show gets some great celebrity guest stars (like Bob Saget who was just on a few minutes ago lol ) but OH MAN do I ever hate those titular characters of Turtle, Eric, and Drama (aka Matt Dillon's Brother).

I know these aren't supposed to be the most standup characters but I've heard them described as "likeable" and I strongly disagree. HBO has several great shows with morally bankrupt yet VERY likeable characters but to me these guys are just plain annoying. I hate them.

A shame really, because it's a great premise with so many possibilites and a few great pieces in place (like Jeremy Piven) it's just too bad they dropped the ball in casting the entourage on Entourage. :rolleyes:

JimJamBonds
07-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Never heard of it, what's the show about?

Kidhuman
07-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Its about this dude that went to Hollywood to make it big and his friends came along with him. The show is quite stupid.

Hellboy
07-05-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate the entourage in Entourage.

Wha?? :confused: You don't like Johnny Drama?
Whether hes making excuses for his acting career cooling off or contemplating getting calf implants this guy kills me. lol

Ari's comments are the best though, he's such a pompous arse.

I enjoy this show for what it is. While not quite up to par with some of HBO's more intelligent original programming I still find it quite enjoyable.

JimJamBonds
07-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Its about this dude that went to Hollywood to make it big and his friends came along with him. The show is quite stupid.

That does not sound all that great, I think thats 'been done' before.

2-1B
07-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Jim Jam it is based "loosely" on the experience of Mark Wahlberg. I guess you might call the entourage the funky bunch ? ? ? lol lol lol

JimJamBonds
07-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Jim Jam it is based "loosely" on the experience of Mark Wahlberg. I guess you might call the entourage the funky bunch ? ? ? lol lol lol

Ehh not good. Although to his credit I thought Mark Wahlberg was great in 'Band of Brothers.' I don't suppose there is anything in there about that experience?

UKWildcat
07-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Personally I think the show is awesome... I think all of the characters are great, I watched all of the episodes last season, and this season is shaping up to be good. Ari is outstanding, and I love Dramas character too. I just wish the show was an hour long...

I believe it was Marks brother, Donnie Wahlberg, that was in Band of Brothers.

If you haven't seen it, at least give it a whirl. The show does get really good reviews.

JimJamBonds
07-16-2005, 12:53 AM
I believe it was Marks brother, Donnie Wahlberg, that was in Band of Brothers.

If you haven't seen it, at least give it a whirl. The show does get really good reviews.

My bad you are correct Donnie played Sgt. Lipton in BoB. Maybe I'll check it out since its gotten some decent reviews.

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Did you watch it JimJam? If so, what did you think?

If you have Digital Cable, in most areas you can watch all of the seasons episodes on HBO InDemand. Its a great option if you wanted to start from the beginning of the season, or if the time slot on Sunday night is bad for you.

Either way, I hope you give the show a chance... It is pretty good.

megaprime33
07-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I've been catching a few episodes on On Demand, and I must say I like it!! It's a great show, however the actor they have playing the lead is awful. He just doesn't really do much with the role. Anywho, the show is good. Can't wait to see what happens with the Aquaman movie.

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 05:35 PM
It's a great show, however the actor they have playing the lead is awful. He just doesn't really do much with the role.

I will definitely agree with you there...

Another bonus to the show are their special guests. I can't wait til Sunday. Jesse Jane is super hot. :crazed:

2-1B
06-18-2006, 10:29 PM
So it's back as of last week...and I noticed Turtle and E are still on the show...so I still hate it (the entourage in Entourage, that is). :D

Since HBO sandwhiched this between Deadwood and Lucky Louie, I guess I'll still watch it. But I'm not giving it my full attention like I do for their good shows, I'm over here checking my email and stuff. lol

UKWildcat
06-18-2006, 10:41 PM
I still watch Entourage and really enjoy it. My only complaint is that the show is too short.

I tried to watch Louie last week and I thought it was just horrible and had to quit watching. I will continue to watch Tourgasm, for Dane Cook's crazy antics, even though I wasn't really impressed with the first show.

2-1B
06-18-2006, 10:44 PM
"Aquaman's at my house!" :D

I'd rather watch the first episode of Lucky Louie 18 times in a row before I'd watch 5 minutes of Jerry Ferrara and Kevin Connolly's "work." :crazed:

Plus they've got Seth Green appearing this season...it keeps getting better and better. :rolleyes:

lol

UKWildcat
06-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Simmer down Caesar.

I haven't watched tonights ep. yet but I am in a minute. :thumbsup:

2-1B
06-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Sorry, 18 was a pretty exaggeratory number...10 is more like it. :crazed:

And with that, the credits are rolling on Entourage so I need to go watch Louie now and see what direction that's going in. :)

UKWildcat
06-19-2006, 01:29 AM
I thought tonights episode was really good, definitely better than last weeks. The whole part with Drama going to the Valley and burning up and needing AC/cooling down was hilarious. His line to end the show was awesome! I love some Drama (might have to rock a Drama-tar soon). :thumbsup: Ari is awesome too, I'm glad he is still on the show.

I've enjoyed both seasons of Entourage (got them from DDD this time around) but I will say this: The plot point with Mandy Moore last year sucked. It completely brought the show down and kinda made me sick after a while. I'm glad that is over. :yes:

UKWildcat
06-25-2006, 02:26 AM
I've had to of watched last weeks episode a dozen times this week. As you can see it has even made me drop Drexl and rock a Drama-tar. I thought it was one of the best eps. out of the entire series so far. :yes:

I also watched the entire first season, 8 eps, on dvd today. Great stuff. :thumbsup:

I wish you enjoyed this one as much as me Cae. :sad:

2-1B
06-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Anybody else recognize Dom as the same guy who plays Herc in The Wire? :)

Hey, that paparozzo who Vince let take his pic with Dom...is that the same guy I used to see on Celebrities Uncensored? :eek:

UKWildcat
06-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Anybody else recognize Dom as the same guy who plays Herc in The Wire? :)

Never watched The Wire. :ermm:

Hey, that paparozzo who Vince let take his pic with Dom...is that the same guy I used to see on Celebrities Uncensored? :eek:

Not sure.

One thing I am sure of is that tonights episode sucked. I hope this Dom fellow isn't on the show much longer. :tired:

2-1B
06-25-2006, 11:24 PM
He's on two more for sure. ;)

Watch The Wire, it is FANTASTIC ! :grin:

UKWildcat
06-25-2006, 11:31 PM
He's on two more for sure. ;)
BOOOO!!!!

I'll be sure to add that to the long list of stuff I need to get to. :crazed:

Hellboy
06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
I thought tonights episode was really good, definitely better than last weeks. The whole part with Drama going to the Valley and burning up and needing AC/cooling down was hilarious. His line to end the show was awesome! I love some Drama (might have to rock a Drama-tar soon). Ari is awesome too, I'm glad he is still on the show.

Totally agree UKW. For me Drama and Ari make the show. I loved the confrontation between Ari and that child actor dating his daughter in last week's episode. lol

As far as Dom goes I don't like the guy but he should shake things up a bit and keep things interesting. I don't expect he'll stay around long.

I've heard this from several people as well and I did try and jump on a few years ago but was completely lost. I might give it another shot a some point though.

2-1B
07-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Did you start The Wire from the beginning? It is very tightly woven so I wouldn't expect it to be an easy show to jump into. :) It's worth catching up on though, that's for sure. :)

UKWildcat
07-01-2006, 11:26 AM
As far as Dom goes I don't like the guy but he should shake things up a bit and keep things interesting. I don't expect he'll stay around long.
He's definitely shaking things up, thats for sure. I can see Turtle and Drama doing something to set him up so he gets arrested and has to go back to jail. Or Dom will do something really stupid again and they will turn him in. Or maybe he will just get shot in the face.

Hellboy
07-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Did you start The Wire from the beginning? It is very tightly woven so I wouldn't expect it to be an easy show to jump into. :) It's worth catching up on though, that's for sure. :)

No that was the problem. If I remember correctly I watched the premiere of the second season thinking I could jump in but there were to many plot points that had been carried over for me to fullly understand what was happening. :confused: At that point I decided that if I was to ever going to get into The Wire I would need to start from the beginning to fully appreciate it.

2-1B
07-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Understandable. :)

With season 2, the stuff on the docks was an all new plotline but that was only half of the show...the other being being the Barksdale crew and what they were up to. And even then, most of the police working the dock case worked on the Barksdale thing in season 1, so there's still tons of background story there.

Season 3 reflected back on season 1 alot and I love the way the trilogy of the first 3 seasons shaped up. :)

Darth Instigator
07-02-2006, 05:00 PM
this show is awesome and right up there at the top with Rescue ME and The Shield, IMO

UKWildcat
07-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Tonights ep was alright, definitely better than last weeks. Glad to see that Dom is gone. :thumbsup:

2-1B
07-04-2006, 02:28 PM
I didn't even bother with it. :D

I was out of town so I just taped Deadwood, Louie, and Tourgasm.

Louie's about to drop off my list though because this week's episode was terrible. :D

UKWildcat
07-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Louie's about to drop off my list though because this week's episode was terrible. :D

lol Good to see you are coming around. ;)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm finally caught up on this show and i'm loving every minute of it. It's pretty damned hysterical. Ari cracks me up and it's great how treats Lloyd like complete crap, yet needs him every step of the way (the finale where Lloyd kinda took care of his drunken arse shows this). Drama has some great moments, primarily when his territory is threatened. I didn't like Vinnie during the first season as he seemed like a complete schmuck, but through 2-3 he's gotten far better and less selfish. I am curious to know if the guy Turtle signed comes back for any future episodes.

and Caesar, dude, for a show you hate, you sure do visit their thread a lot. :lipsrsealed:

Darth Instigator
07-08-2006, 11:58 PM
nice another one hooked! I hear that this is Mark Wahlbergs sort of autobiography of how his life was in the same position, he is the director.

2-1B
07-09-2006, 01:31 AM
and Caesar, dude, for a show you hate, you sure do visit their thread a lot. :lipsrsealed:

A) I started the thread and I don't abandon my babies. lol

B) My beef isn't necessarily with Entourage so much as it is with the entourage in Entourage (hence the thread title ;) ).

I absolutely love the show's concept and I think some of the casting is good (Ari, of course)...I think I would get into it if Turtle and Eric weren't such bags of feminine hygiene product. :crazed:

nice another one hooked! I hear that this is Mark Wahlbergs sort of autobiography of how his life was in the same position, he is the director.

He serves as an executive producer. :)

Darth Instigator
07-09-2006, 07:13 AM
yes thats right, thats it

UKWildcat
07-10-2006, 12:25 AM
I think he was just here to keep me company, ain't that right Caesar? lol ;)

I thought tonights show was pretty good. Still can't compare to the Black Out episode, but much better than the past two with that Dom idiot. Nice to see 'em get some new transportation; those Aston Martins are sick!!! :crazed:

2-1B
07-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I like the conflict developing between Vince's wanting to do his pet project with Haggis and the obligation to do the Aquaman followup.

But poor Michael Bay, he can't get any love. :D

Hellboy
07-12-2006, 09:32 PM
But poor Michael Bay, he can't get any love. :D

That was priceless. :D Don't forget the hit Kevin Smith received as well. :hurt:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, what's up with the anti-Kevin Smith remarks!! I dont' get it!! :upset:

anyway, a few funny blips:
1. HBO took out an ad in Variety that "congratulated" James Cameron and his crew for beating Spider-Man II's record with their opening of "Aquaman."

2. In turn, it was joked about that PoTC beat "Aquaman" this weekend (i said it about 5 times) and some anchor thought it was legit and reported how POTC beat the movie during his on air broadcast. The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvorO0EGIY I haven't watched it as it just SEEMS too painfully embarrasing to view.

3. and various Aquaman tees are on e-bay and various sites. funny stuff!

below is the ad taken out in Variety. I read some reports where folks, not knowing any better, had called up and congratulated Jim for the #1 movie. He says it was pretty funny.

UKWildcat
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
You should check it out JMG. I saw the video a couple of days and it is hilarious. lol I actually meant to post about it but I couldn't find the video (my brother showed it to me).

The advertising and publicity they are doing for Entourage/Aquaman is crazy. It makes you want an actual movie. And there was discussion of if James Cameron actually directed the brief scene of Aquaman that the entourage saw at the Valley Theater during the Blackout episode. What if they actually do an Aquaman movie b/c of the show? and James Cameron signs on for director? How freakin crazy would that be? :crazed:

2-1B
07-14-2006, 01:08 AM
He can tie it in with his long awaited Titanic prequel. lol

UKWildcat
07-16-2006, 10:01 PM
I thought tonights episode was pretty good. They have definitely been improving since the departure of Dom.

I thought it was great when Eric told Drama and Turtle about the talk on the phone about the threesome and Drama was like "So why aren't you in your car right now?" lol Love me some Drama. Lloyd, of all people, getting him an audition was sweet too.

I wonder if Vince is really going to get pulled from A2?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Drama was cracking me up hardcore tonight. His comments about snuggling and then the "You two really work well together!" comment to Sloan, Eric and Tori was pretty hysterical.

It seems pretty official that Vince got yanked from A2. I'm curious if him getting sued by WB is going to be come up again or will it disappear ala' "Queens Boulevard." WTF happened with that flick?!? I wish they would adddress that.

I loved Ari in tonights episode, but oddly enough, I missed Lloyd! Last week when Ari through that.....stapler? at him and how he ran off and yelped, oh God, that was hysterical. I saw that Seth Green is going to be a guest on a few more episodes this season, so i'm assuming his little cameo was the beginning of that.

UKWildcat
07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Drama was cracking me up hardcore tonight. His comments about snuggling and then the "You two really work well together!" comment to Sloan, Eric and Tori was pretty hysterical.
lol

It seems pretty official that Vince got yanked from A2. I'm curious if him getting sued by WB is going to be come up again or will it disappear ala' "Queens Boulevard." WTF happened with that flick?!? I wish they would adddress that.
Good question JMG. I was actually wondering the same thing several weeks ago when I watched both Season 1 and 2 one weekend.

I loved Ari in tonights episode, but oddly enough, I missed Lloyd!

Yea Lloyd is awesome. :yes:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-30-2006, 09:15 AM
Good question JMG. I was actually wondering the same thing several weeks ago when I watched both Season 1 and 2 one weekend.

Good news! I was checking out the summary for tonights episode and it seems that it's about "Queens Boulevard" getting a wide release. Hopefully, this'll let Vinnie find some work. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
07-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Good news! I was checking out the summary for tonights episode and it seems that it's about "Queens Boulevard" getting a wide release. Hopefully, this'll let Vinnie find some work. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Good to hear! :thumbsup:

Darth Instigator
07-30-2006, 09:51 PM
yea well its over and we all know how that went, I applaud him for sticking to the true meaning of the art and not being in it for the money, it will pay off for him in the end. I am referring to Vincent. Ari rules as usual and his new partnership is gonna be a good thing, I think. I love how he handled that meeting. I still cant stand Drama but turtle and Eric are cool. Good show tonight, wich this thing was an hour long though

Hellboy
07-31-2006, 01:22 PM
That was one funny episode. Some of the highlights for me were:

-Drama's blow up in the coffee shop and his "f*** anger management" comment after learning he got the role.

-Turtle's comment about Drama's full frontal role in 'Red Shoe Diaries' and Drama explaining why he passed up 'The Brothers McMullin' for his role on 90210 as a Tory Spelling stalker.

Some of my favorite Ari quotes from last night:

"Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency ti**y ****, don't answer!!"

"What are you Indian now Lloyd?"

lol lol

I'm pretty impressed with this season so far, each episode seems to get better as we progress. Next weeks trip to Vegas looks like it will be great too.

Darth Instigator
07-31-2006, 02:59 PM
hahah dude, tha indian joke was classic and the stuff that just rolls out of his mouth at all times, when Barabra called him and at the meeting, lol

UKWildcat
07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
I still cant stand Drama but turtle and Eric are cool. Good show tonight, wich this thing was an hour long though

WHHAAAAA???? Drama is awesome. If it weren't for him and Ari, I wouldn't watch the show. I agree with ya on the length. 30ish minutes doesn't cut it, an hour would be sweet.

Good ep. last night. A lot of good quotes too, as you fellas mentioned. I kinda like the partnership w/ Babs and Ari. They both have pretty crazy personalities which should make for some interesting episodes in the future.

UKWildcat
08-13-2006, 01:47 AM
I just watched this past weeks ep. tonight and I thought it was great. The whole thing with Drama and Ken was too much. Drama was laying it on him pretty thick. lol The ending topped it all off with Drama taking his frustration/disappointment out on Seth Green's boys and whipping their a55.

I'm looking forward to next weeks, I mean tomorrows/tonights episode, but I'm upset that there are only 3 left. :( With exception to the whole Dom thing, this season has been pretty good imo. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
08-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Tonights ep. was decent. I was annoyed by the Eric/Bob thing. I thought he was a peterass or something, but it looks like it may turn out for the better. Sucks that Turtle lost Saigon but he did get a nice severance package. Drama hanging over that balcony and saying "You watched Viking Quest?" about killed me. lol

Sucks there are only 2 more eps left. I'm assuming that they are still going to come back in January/Marchish or something with another dozen episodes or so?!?!? Can anyone still confirm this? (kinda like what they did with Sex and the City 6 and this seasons Sopranos) I remember talks of it. If they do, I'm sure we will get a Season 3 - Part I dvd set by December. :thumbsup:

Darth Instigator
08-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Just watched it, another great episode, Ari was good for the little part he played. He looks so much calmer when things are settled. I hope this isn't a sign he is letting go of Vince though. I loved how it all worked out too.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Just watched the episode and overall, I enjoyed it. It was great to see E getting a sense of history and respect for Bob and i really hope this Ramones thing pans out (great walking scene at the end). ANd dude, when Drama said, "My second time coming to this neighborhood without my nunchunks; i am not happy" i nearly lost it.

I kinda have a feeling that the season will end ala 1 &2: the boys heading off to film a movie. And i do hope before season 3 ends, they discuss when/if "Queens Boulevard" got a proper release (the color version looked awful). 'Till next time.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Another great episode last night.

1. The debacle about Turtle and Vinnie hunting down those shoes was pretty funny in parts. I liked how Vinnie used his $$ (or what's left of it) to help out poor old Turtle.
2. Drama getting caught "relaxing" for his monologue was HYSTERICAL. Drama has some of the best facial expressions.
3. Ari was hysterical, as usual. I loved his line about, "If you need to put your phone on vibrate and this it's your first meeting, press one!" Oh man, that was hysterical.
4. I'm anxious to see how this Ramones movie wraps up. And i do hope my cable is installed so i can actually WATCH it, instead of downloading it.

and i'm getting a feeling that the finale on Sunday might be a reversal from the past: everybody is going to have something going for them except for Vinnie.

we'll see. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Well said JMG. Last weeks episdoe was a good one and I can't wait to watch tonights.

I've been watching the Emmy's tonight and our boy Ari (Jeremy Piven) won for best supporting actor. :thumbsup::thumbsup: He kinda got choked up there at the end too. Glad to see him get acknowledged and better yet, win! He does an awesome job on Entourage and as we all know, the show wouldn't be the same without him.

2-1B
08-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats to Piven on his win ! :)

At least they got something right tonight at the Emmys, unlike Barry Manilow :rolleyes: winning over Stephen Colbert. Not to mention Tony Shaloub winning over both Steve Carell AND Larry David.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-27-2006, 09:46 PM
What a crazy a-- way to end the season tonight!!! Firing Ari?!?! oh man, no!!! And they didn't even give us a taste of season 4!! Nothing!!! I was hoping that Bob would have denied those papers or something positive happen. Funny episode in parts, especially between Loyd and Ari, but such a downer! Firing Ari! At the rate they go, we won't see season 4 till next summer. Still, crazy way to end a great season. :thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
08-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Congrats to Piven on his win ! :)

At least they got something right tonight at the Emmys, unlike Barry Manilow :rolleyes: winning over Stephen Colbert. Not to mention Tony Shaloub winning over both Steve Carell AND Larry David.

Why are you hating on the local boy (Shaloub?).

Hey if you hate the entourage now you'll really hate them when Mr. Brittany Spears is on the show.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-02-2006, 12:34 PM
FYI: Season 1 of Entourage is 18.99 at Target. at least my local Target, so it should be nationwide. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
09-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Its 15.99 at WM&

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Slate has a pretty good article written on "Entourage."

http://www.slate.com/id/2150052/?GT1=8592

Check it out!

UKWildcat
09-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Good read. I love Ari's quote defining Eric there towards the end. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing JMG.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-15-2006, 01:32 AM
EW is reporting that the last eight episodes of season three begin airing on March 18th, 2007. Season four begins in June. Sweet. :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2007, 10:58 AM
reminder: Season 3 part 1 hits DVD on Tuesday!! Most stores have it priced at about 22-24 bucks with Target having an "exclusive" version (as always) that includes postcards with everybody on it. Interesting.

Also, season 3 returns NEXT sunday, april 8th @10 pm, on HBO following "The Sopranos." I got rid of my HBO was it was about forty extra bucks for channels I rarely watched. Hello youtube and online places! But I am really excited to see it return. The previews i've seen at HBO.com look terrific. VICTORY!! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
reminder: Season 3 part 1 hits DVD on Tuesday!! Most stores have it priced at about 22-24 bucks with Target having an "exclusive" version (as always) that includes postcards with everybody on it. Interesting.

I'm really looking forward to this one. There are a couple choice episodes that I can't wait to check out, The Blackout being one. I was going to preorder this online but these instore exclusives got me. I'll probably go with the Target one, postcards. I know Circuit City is having an exclusive keychain and strangely enough, Best Buy isn't doing any exclusives.

Also, season 3 returns NEXT sunday, april 8th @10 pm, on HBO following "The Sopranos." I got rid of my HBO was it was about forty extra bucks for channels I rarely watched. Hello youtube and online places! But I am really excited to see it return. The previews i've seen at HBO.com look terrific. VICTORY!! :thumbsup:

Heck yea, I'm really excited too. I can't wait.

2-1B
04-01-2007, 02:36 PM
$40 for HBO? How does that work? :confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-01-2007, 03:26 PM
$40 for HBO? How does that work? :confused:

because they won't just give you one HBO, you have to get like seven of them. It's assinine. I wonder if they'd be happy if I would call them on fridays, reinstate HBO, drop it monday mornings, call back friday, reinstate it, etc. I don't think they'd be too amused. :crazed:

edit: I just checked and i guess they're running a free preview of HBO from april 6th-11th, so i'm good for next week. they now have HBO pack for $15.95. It's either pay that or dl it. I could see if my fellow ENTOURAGE fan at school has HBO though. :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Got my season 3 today with the free key chain! It's not much, but it's really kinda cool to have on my key chain. Since the weather is supposed to be cold/snowy as hizzy over the next week (compared to the 78 degrees we had today), I got my weekend planned! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Nice. I went the route of the Target exclusive and picked that up this morning. So far I've already watched 8 episodes. :crazed:

JimJamBonds
04-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I recently read a story where Jeremy Pivens gave an autographed copy of Entourage instead of leaving a tip at some swanky restaurant. :douche:

UKWildcat
04-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Hmmm... thats strange. I wonder if its true? In actuality, I'm sure the signed dvd set is worth more than the tip the waiter would have received.

2-1B
04-04-2007, 07:46 PM
True...but the cost to Cheeeeeeese (from Old School) is nada.

JimJamBonds
04-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Hmmm... thats strange. I wonder if its true? In actuality, I'm sure the signed dvd set is worth more than the tip the waiter would have received.

The article went on to say that the waitress was mad and chucked the dvd back at him. lol.

UKWildcat
04-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Really?!?!? lol Thats great.

JimJamBonds
04-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Yup yup here you go....

"He was asked never to return to Matsuhisa in Aspen by a manager," alleges a snitch. "He came in with a large group of 12 or more without reservations and asked for a table. It was a very busy night, but a table, although cramped, was provided. On his way out, he made a nasty comment to the manager: 'Thanks for nothing.'" Allegedly his tip also left something to be desired. "He left a DVD of the first year of 'Entourage' to one of the waiters. [An employee] ran up the stairs and hurled it at him as he was leaving."

and

...the "Entourage" star had a similar showdown with a hostess at the restaurant off Vine in Hollywood. Piven, who did not have a reservation, was reportedly unhappy a table could not be found because the restaurant was booked solid on Valentine's Day. "Believe it or not, he used the 'Don't you know who I am?' line," laughs the source. "He proceeded to berate [the hostess] about her treatment of him." Piven allegedly left in a huff, "but not before slamming her about her working in a restaurant," says the spy.

2-1B
04-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Piven was on Leno last night talking about this story.

JimJamBonds
04-08-2007, 12:39 AM
What did he have to say? Other then the fact he'd be hosting SNL.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-08-2007, 09:08 AM
I finished my season 3 catchup sessions yesterday and i'm really excited for tonight. I had forgotten a lot of good stuff that happened and why not, it's only been eight months?!?!!!?! Highlights:
- Ari throwing that stapler at Lloyd. It kills me every time.
- Drama's method of "relaxing" before shooting the pilot.
- Drama (again) and his reaction to being in the valley
- The whole Vegas episode is just great and Drama's mix up at the end; HYSTERICAL.

Just a great half of a season. Can't wait until tonight!! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
GREAT episode tonight! I was laughing my arse off at Drama and all his antics with his sign and the whole "you're obviously not in the industry. What do you do?" "I write for the Hollywood Reporter." Man, Turtle's face was great.

I do like Vinnie's new agent (:love: ) and I still have trouble believing Ari. I did love Drama and his analogy of relationships to business, that was great. Overall, fantastic episode and I'm happy to see it back! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Overall, fantastic episode and I'm happy to see it back! :thumbsup:

Amen brother! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Great episode tonight! :thumbsup:

It was nice to see Ari save Lloyd at the club, Lloyd's reaction was great too. Drama and Turtle... I swear. They are something else. Of course Busy Philips was a piece of work, I couldn't have taken much more of her crap either. Now that other chick, I can understand Dramas frustration. lol

Excellent ending too! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-16-2007, 03:50 PM
GREAT episode last night. I loved the issue between Lloyd and Ari and it showed that Ari can be a decent guy. Ari's facial expression when Jay was feeding Lloyd was HYSTERICAL. And how did you like it when Ari went into the club and did the usual, yelling "Lloyd?!??!" And Lloyd's beyatch slap at the end was GREAT cos that client was a complete a-hole. I was almost hoping that Lloyd and Ari would hit the dance floor. :crazed:

I did enjoy the plot with Drama and Turtle; and when did Busy Phillips get hot?!?! She had potential in "Freaks & Geeks" but she looked pretty smokin' in this episode. And Drama and his dilemma with his, uh....."BB's" were cracking me up. And i loved how they were watching "American Pie" at the end with the oral sex scene. Great timing there!

The plot with Eric and Vinnie was alright. hey, E, if you don't want Vinnie to come, just tell him. And it looks like Eric's getaway with Sloan won't go so well. hehehehehe

Overall though, pretty hysterical episode. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Ari's facial expression when Jay was feeding Lloyd was HYSTERICAL.
Oh yeah! lol That was great. He couldn't even watch. Just threw his hands up to his face. I don't know how that slipped my mind. lol

And how did you like it when Ari went into the club and did the usual, yelling "Lloyd?!??!" And Lloyd's beyatch slap at the end was GREAT cos that client was a complete a-hole. I was almost hoping that Lloyd and Ari would hit the dance floor. :crazed:

That was funny. Ari being Ari, but like you mentioned, it was nice he stuck up for Lloyd and saved him; showing that he can be a decent guy.

I did enjoy the plot with Drama and Turtle; and when did Busy Phillips get hot?!?! She had potential in "Freaks & Geeks" but she looked pretty smokin' in this episode.

Busy was bangin'! So was her friend! :yes: ...and I'm not quite sure how that happened either. ;)

The plot with Eric and Vinnie was alright. hey, E, if you don't want Vinnie to come, just tell him. And it looks like Eric's getaway with Sloan won't go so well. hehehehehe

No kidding. Oh yea, that getaway is going to suck, while Vin, Drama and Turtle have a f*cking blast on theirs! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Another thing I thought was really neat and interesting is how Eric mentioned vacationing in "Olde Williamsburg" and how nobody likes it or has fun; something to that effect. Anyways, that was pretty sweet because Williamsburg is where I was born and raised and it is also where I live now. His statement was true also, it is rather dull and boring, espeically if you've been here for 25+ years. Still though, good stuff! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Alright episode tonight. It was good to see Ari get back into form. :thumbsup: Carla G sure is wicked hot, but she has to go. Hopefully we'll get to see her boobies first though. :lipsrsealed:

No real standout moments. I guess Ari firing that one guy, writing on the whiteboard. That was great.

Like I said, alright episode. Probably the weakest of the season thus far (I know, its early). Next week should be really good.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Alright episode tonight. It was good to see Ari get back into form. :thumbsup: Carla G sure is wicked hot, but she has to go. Hopefully we'll get to see her boobies first though. :lipsrsealed:

No real standout moments. I guess Ari firing that one guy, writing on the whiteboard. That was great.

Like I said, alright episode. Probably the weakest of the season thus far (I know, its early). Next week should be really good.

Toss in "Sin City" if you wanna check out more of her, UK.

I actually like her character; she's not taking any **** and bustin' the boys chops, something Ari never really did.

And c'mon, how funny was Ari almost CRYING and that cheesey screensaver pic he had with he and Vince?!?! That was great!!

and what, no info on the boys on vacation? That was kind of shady. Still, next week should be interesting. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-23-2007, 07:28 PM
And c'mon, how funny was Ari almost CRYING and that cheesey screensaver pic he had with he and Vince?!?! That was great!!

Indeed, that was a great! lol :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
04-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Fantastic episode of Entourage I thought. I really enjoyed the story with Drama and Chuck Lidell, that was great.

Vinnie and Carla G. Tsk Tsk.... Eric made some really good points on the subject too, when he was talking to her on the phone. I actually believe Eric and thought he was making a good point from a managers standpoint. Putting her in her place. I usually could really careless about Eric and his character, but he was completely right. Bravo E.

Ari, I swear. I don't believe Artie's girl was sincere; it seemed like the whole thing was made up and he hired her to impress Ari. I don't know, thats just the feeling I got. Maybe we'll never know....

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-30-2007, 07:13 PM
and this week in JMG's and UK's ENTOURAGE thread!

Yeah, E is DEFINATELY in the rights with this debacle. This won't end well, not by a long shot.

And the story tonight with Lidell and Drama was GREAT. Dillion was cracking me up tonight with how he was panicking and his last "i love you" to Vincent when he went into the cage. Funny stuff. I had a feeling that the prank was the whole thing and it looks like I was right. :thumbsup:

Yeah, i'm not sure about that girl and his friend either. I do hope we find out next week or so. :thumbsup:

Overall, pretty solid episode!

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 09:01 PM
and this week in JMG's and UK's ENTOURAGE thread!

No kidding. What happened to everyone, well Caesar I guess?!?!?!?!?

( If it's just us here, we should see about getting that thread title changed ;)lol)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
HYSTERICAL episode this past week. Drama was cracking me up and I was loving all the Jewish jokes that Ari kept tossing out. Bummer to see Vince lose Medellian (again), but it should be interesting to see what happens now that Amanda dropped his a--.

UKWildcat
05-08-2007, 05:55 PM
This was a very good episode. I'm glad the whole thing with Amanda is done (so it appears); she will be missed though.

I like Adam Goldberg. Hopefully he'll be in some more episodes.

2-1B
05-08-2007, 09:10 PM
No kidding. What happened to everyone, well Caesar I guess?!?!?!?!?[/SIZE]

lol

I leave it on every week after The Sopranos but I don't really get into it all that much...so I don't have a whole lot to say. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the new season, though. :)

UKWildcat
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
It was nice to see this show get back into the swing of things with Amanda gone. I thought tonight's episode was excellent.

Turtle macking (or trying to mack) on Rufuss's daughter was great. That played out nicely since Turtle was being genuine and sincere. It was great to see the Rufuss character again, since he had hooked up the boys home theater system. Looks like we'll see him for atleast another week too. :thumbsup: He's a great side character.

Drama... what can you say? lol It was good to see Drama's premiere do really well, even though the reviews sucked. Him confronting that one guy was great. The whole rub and tug was something else too.

So it looks like Vincent and gang got the rights/script to Medallion (sp?). Looks like next week is going to be pretty crazy.

Hellboy
05-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Funniest episode in some time. Drama was in classic form. The Rub and Tug segment was hilarious. lol

UKWildcat
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey Hellboy, it's been a while. :)

Here is a neat little article I read on msnbc. Check it out (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14911763/).

Hellboy
05-16-2007, 11:56 PM
wuzup cat. :)

Yeah I've been away from the sandbox that is SSG for a while. Glad to be back though. :yes:

UKWildcat
05-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Well it's good to have you back! :thumbsup: and in time for Big Brother too! :D

UKWildcat
05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Pretty good ep tonight.

Drama has been on a roll lately. :thumbsup:

Turtle's chick is hot! Rufuss is great.

The whole thing with Vinny and that one lady was just creepy and awkward.

I'm really glad they are bringing the fourth season back so quickly. I believe it is going to air sometime in June. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
06-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Loved tonight's show. Thought it was a great way to end the season.

Drama just cracks me up... him apartment shopping "1.5!" and.. "He needs little snacks in between meals." lol

Turtle cracked me up too... "Yeah, and that girl from Silence of the Lambs was just staying in that well." lol :thumbsup:

I really didn't miss the lack of Ari tonight, I love his character, but it was kind of refreshing.

Good to see Adam Goldberg again, hope he is around for a few next season; he's great.

Billy is something else, or should I say Wally. Shooting porn, now that was something else.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sloan and E break up. She wouldn't be missed as she hasn't even been on the show much lately.

So the movie appears that it's finally going to get made, which appears to be confirmed from next seasons previews. Speaking of which, June 17th... awesome!!!

Great third season, looking forward to many more.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-04-2007, 12:16 AM
excellent episode tonight!! I was loving the scene at Billy's house with the porno and the two midgets walking around?!? Hysterical stuff. The gang riding E when he moved into Sloan's place was pretty good stuff too and Drama was in tip top form tonight. His eccentricities always crack me up. Should be interesting to see what goes down in season 4 as the preview/attraction looked intense. Should be good stuff! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-08-2007, 12:55 AM
If you have roughly 15 thousand extra dollars hanging around, you can bid on Turtle's shows he got from Fukiyama!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-FORCE-1-FUKIYAMA-X-TURTLE-X-ENTOURAGE-X-MARK_W0QQitemZ200114830198QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63850 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You could pay just as much as Vince did. :p

UKWildcat
06-17-2007, 11:24 PM
I thought tonight's show was okay; definitely different. At first I wasn't a fan of the documentary style, but after several minutes, it was okay. I'm glad that they got the whole shooting of Medallion out of the way in one episode, and didn't drag it out over several episodes, or a whole season. I really liked that. Looks like next week will get back to "normal". Needless to say, it's still great to have this show back so soon. :thumbsup:

Sofia Vergara. :love:

Darth Instigator
06-18-2007, 01:44 PM
I thought the show was good, different style but definitely funny, Billy Walsh is crazy and that chick was hot. Too bad we couldn't have seen more of her. I'm glad they finally got the Mediin movie done and I can't wait to see where this takes them. As fictional as it is, you almost hope they do good, lol. GReat show all around, I only wish it was an hour long

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
I too was kinda thrown off with the documentary style last night, but it was a great way to integrate the shooting of the flick into the show. Plus, it made for some HYSTERICAL cut to moments, primarily with Drama and I loved Turtle laughing at the idea that Drama could get Sofia.

I was kind of getting tired of Walsh and his crazy a-- attitude. I would think that nobody would put up with that much BS on a set before the director got the crap kicked out of him and sent packing. I wanted E just to B-slap him back into reality.

Overall, it was a great way to kick off the new season. I laughed my a-- off at Drama's cameo at the end. That was classic. My DVR cut next week's preview off, but no worries. Very excited! :thumbsup:

Hellboy
06-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I thought the season premiere was really good. While it didn't have as many laughs as a normal episode it was fresh and a bold direction for the series, if only for 1 episode.

Drama's cameo was indeed hilarious. lol

UKWildcat
07-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Past couple episodes have been great.

Drama and Turtle with those two chicks about killed me. Crazy how that turned out; in favor of Turtle

The whole thing with Harvey tonight was hilarious. lol

M. Knight was great too. The car mix-up was funny as well.

I plan on watching the past few episodes again so I'll elaborate more later.... :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
07-16-2007, 12:29 AM
Great ep. tonight. This season is off to an excellent start. :thumbsup:

BTW- I thought that Medellin trailer was pretty sweet.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Caught the last two episodes today via DVR and I gotta say this season is effin' HYSTERICAL.

- M Night's bit was GREAT.
- Lloyd stole the show in the most recent episode where he helped sabotage Heath Ledger. He was funny as hell.
- the last scene with the mayor of Beverly Hills: oh man, I was laughing so hard.
- Eric and Billy's fight was a long time coming and I loved how they might work together again.

Emmy nods were announced today and the show got one along with Piven and Dillon who are competing in the best supporting actor in a comedy category. Frankly, i'm pulling for Kevin Dillon. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
07-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Thought you had jumped ship there for a second JMG... :D

Great ep. tonight. Plan on watching it again.

I love Dana... damn... she is hot!!!!

Billy driving the Saleen S7 about made me loose it... beautiful ride.... Got Eric's and Turtle's Aston Martins beat hands down.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Nah, just working and now on vacation for 9 days (till this sat) and thus, LAZY. :crazed:

Another great episode on sunday. When Lloyd said, "Thats' gooky" and Ari grinned, I actually, physically choked cos I was laughing so hard. Oh man, that was HYSTERICAL. Very interesting episode though with E doing his own thing and Turtle and drama getting scammed from his cousin, who 24 fans like myself got giggly about cos it was EDGAR STYLES!!! Good to see Louis around. Next weeks episode looks iffy though, but still, another good one! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
07-30-2007, 01:20 AM
Outstanding episode tonight!

Piven's acting was on point, excellent work by him tonight.

Turtle and Drama about killed me tonight. That ending was something else too. lol

and it was good to see Forsythe...

Great ep.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-01-2007, 01:59 AM
I dunno, it was a definite filler episode on a few levels, but an entertaining one at that.

- I enjoyed Ari changing his tune and looking out for his children. That was fun and interesting to watch.
- I did love Turtle in the costume and Drama's comment about how he felt like he's dropping his kid off for trick or treating. And that nose was hsyterical!
- I did like Vinnie just randomly mackin' that chick. He probably has a good 3-4 STD's by now.
- that rabbit scene at the end was rather out of control. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
- And how HOT was Sloan looking?!?!?!??! :love::love:

Funny episode, but it didn't advance much along: is the movie still on? What's Eric going to do now??!!?

UKWildcat
08-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Another very solid episode tonight. Lots of guest stars!

Good to see some familiar faces in Busey and Shauna. Busey just cracks me up. Shauna really was pregnant and had a kid in real life correct? Yeah, I just checked and she was. Anyways, she has always had an interesting look, but her body looks great for popping out a kid not too long ago.

Mary J Blige really doesn't do anything for me, but the whole thing with those twins was something else.lol

and Peter Jackson... Wow. Was glad to actually see him make an appearance and hopefully we'll see him in more episodes. It'd be great if Vince somehow stars in a film that Jackson would direct on the show. He'd be a great "guest Director" like James Cameron was. :thumbsup:

It was sweet of Vince to get E a super nice office (as well as the rest of them) and a kick a** desk.

Next week looks like it should be really good. Man, I love this show. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
08-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Just recently got around to watching this past Sunday's episode, and loved it.

The whole thing with E and Anna Faris was great. I was hoping E would hook up with her... but managing her could be fun too. Never thought E would end up managing another actor, but I don't see this lasting either (for obvious reasons). Faris is great though. :love:

Turtle was on point in this episode too. I knew he was going to name drop "Vincent Chase" at the supermarket to that hot chick. The scene w/ the cop was good too. "Are you gonna shoot me right now?!?!?" And I also knew he was going to end up with that one chick... lol

Ari, he is a piece of work. Wifey was looking super sexy though. :lipsrsealed:

Drama was funny for what little screen time he had in this episode... "Too bad she didn't hit me... we'd be f***** right now." lol

Like the new house too, pretty freakin' sweet! :thumbsup:

And on a sad note: Only 3 more episodes... :(

UKWildcat
08-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Hello? Anyone here? JMG?

We may need to get this title changed since the only two people who actively post in this thread LOVE the entourage in Entourage. ;) But really, I was re-skimming this thread the other day and look at these blasphemies:

...but OH MAN do I ever hate those titular characters of Turtle, Eric, and Drama (aka Matt Dillon's Brother).

:eek:

The show is quite stupid.

So it's back as of last week...and I noticed Turtle and E are still on the show...so I still hate it (the entourage in Entourage, that is). :D

but atleast you came around to Drama Caesar. ;)

Not picking on anyone, I just thought that was kinda funny. I still absolutely love this show and it is one of the better (best now) shows on HBO. :thumbsup:

Anyways, I really enjoyed this past episode. I absolutely could not stand Faris' boyfriend, what a douche. "Stop talking like f****** Randy Jackson!" lol Glad to see he wasn't around long. Wonder if E will move in on Anna or what? Should be interesting to see how that plays out. :lipsrsealed:

I love me some Dana Gordon (Constance Zimmer), she is wicked sexy. :love:

Billy in the bathroom with the gun and whiskey about killed me. "What's there to talk about? I've ruined us all!" lol :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey there, UK! Sorry about the delay; i'm back at grad school and don't have HBO, so I have to wach the show via "other" means and with teaching two classes and taking three, my schedule is silly insane! :crazed:

I just got done watching it and this was a terrific episode!! I enjoyed the interaction between Turtle, Drama and Vince when they were "reading" the script and I especially loved how on Ari was as well. Plus, it was a great thing seeing E kinda behind on things whereas he's usually calm and on top of it. I loved his last comment, "Where's the snow?"

And yeah, Anna's boyfriend was a complete schmuck and i'm happy he's gone. I gotta wonder if she and Eric will hit it off as I see nothing but problems with that relationship, if it happens.

And with two episodes left, this is it until next June. :( Still, i'm curious how the season will end with "Medellian" being screened at Cannes or if they head from Cannes to Nova Scotia to film "Silo" which sounded very........odd?

As for the criticism, i don't really bother with it. I mean, how can I trust KH when he's a Yanks fan?!? (just kidding if you're reading this, Kid!)

The show got the following Emmy nods:

2007 Emmys
Outstanding Comedy Series
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Jeremy Piven)
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Kevin Dillon)
Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series (Martin Landau as Bob Ryan)
Outstanding Casting for a Comedy Series
Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series (Julian Farino for One Day in the Valley)
Outstanding Multi-Camera Sound Mixing for a Series or Special (One Day in the Valley)

So, yeah, they're missin' out it seems! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
I finally got time to watch the last two episodes and what a way to end a season! The movie flopping at Canne and Harvey picking up the film. I did crack up at Drama "falling in love" and having sex on the beach for three hours. That was hysterical. And how hysterical was Lloyd's getaway with that orange juice dispenser?!!??!? Man, that had me laughing pretty hard. Should be interesting to see how things happen when the new season starts.....next June! :(

Still, pretty hysterical season! :thumbsup:

2-1B
09-04-2007, 07:19 PM
I've been watching it here and there and my blaspheming ways remain unchanged. :D

UKWildcat
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
I've been watching it here and there and my blaspheming ways remain unchanged. :D

Bah! :p

I thought this season was really good, and I liked how it ended. I guess Eric was right all along, the movie wasn't good. It will be interesting to see how this affects Silo since it's the exact same crew. Billy cracked me up when he got up on stage and started screaming at the audience. lol I thought it was hilarious how they sold the movie to Harvey for one dollar; it'll also be interesting to see what Harvey does with the movie. Drama was great, as was his Viking Quest fame in France. :thumbsup: And did I mention how much I like Dana Gordon (Constance Zimmer)?!?!? Yum Yum... :lipsrsealed: But yeah, good season and the show will be missed for the next 10 months. :sad: We also have a DVD release to look forward to, which I will definitely be getting. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Just a heads up: Circuit City has seasons 1-3 on sale for $17.99 each. I finally picked up season 3 part 2 as I refused to pay full price for it. Bring the ad with or make sure they have one there as the ad says seasons 1-4, and it was still ringing up for 34 bucks. :thumbsup:

also, saw this on the wikipedia and thought i'd post it: In recent interview with Rex Lee, he states that the Writers Guild of America strike may affect the projection of the show for its air date in June 2008, and also because in June/July the actors guild's contract expires. Due to the current writer's strike the projected air date of season 5 has been pushed back until December 2008. :(

UKWildcat
02-24-2008, 01:35 AM
I've been watching several episodes of Entourage on HBO lately, re-runs of course. Great show, good times.

I'm very much looking forward to Season 5, even if it is going to be pushed back a bit. Any updated info on this? I want to say that I heard it was recently slated for the summer still, June-ish, but that seems too soon considering the strike, but I could have swore I heard this. Got any info JMG? Whats the good word?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-28-2008, 09:40 AM
I saw the last season hit DVD this week. On the package there was a box that said "NEW SEASON STARTS SEPT. 7TH"

so, there you have it. I don't have HBO, so i'll have to find another way to watch it. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
08-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Definitely looking forward to it's return. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
09-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Finally got around to watching the season premiere of Entourage last night. I thought it was pretty good, not the funniest episode in the world, but still good. It was very effective in filling us in on what we missed between seasons, and it did a great job setting up this season.

Vince and Turtle were living the life in that hideaway, huh? :D

Drama and his girl are still together. :love:

Eric is still in business, somewhat, and his other client is Bow Wow. :thumbsup:

Ari is, well, Ari. :)

Medellion went straight to dvd. lol

Ahhh... good stuff. Can't wait to see what this season has in store for us.

UKWildcat
10-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I guess I am the only one who still watches this show, which is unfortunate. This season started out a bit slow but it has really picked up and has become a great season. Last night's episode was just awesome! One of my favorites.

2-1B
11-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Gary Cole is a great addition. :)

waboritas
07-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Figured I'd give this thread a bump as Season 6 starts on Sunday after True Blood. Got into this show last year when Jamie Lynn made her cameo appearance. Got hooked and have been watching every episode in order since. Finishing up Season 5 this week just in time.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-16-2009, 11:03 AM
I have season 5 coming next weekish from NETFLIX and with season 6 so readily available on the net, I should be caught up pretty soon. Guess I don't have to worry about not having HBO. hehehe :p

Mvader91
07-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Figured I'd give this thread a bump as Season 6 starts on Sunday after True Blood. Got into this show last year when Jamie Lynn made her cameo appearance. Got hooked and have been watching every episode in order since. Finishing up Season 5 this week just in time.
:thumbsup:Just picked up season 5 have not watched it yet. Looking forward to it though. This is one of the best shows on pay tv!!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Totally forgot to rejoin this thread: I watched season 5 and am up to speed on season 6 (thank you internet!)

I'm really loving these last two seasons, which have been awesome. I'm loving how everybody finally seems to be growing up, besides Vince who is still up to his usual stuff, but hey, it's still fun to watch.

This last episode was great, especially with Bob Saget returning to the mix with his usual perverted self and the scene with Drama and the guns was great. I do wonder what'll happen with this crazy stalker!

I will say that I wish we would've gotten a scene or two of "Gatsby" as we did see quick clips of "Aquaman," "Medellian" and so forth. Being a huge fan of hte book, I would've like to have seen the fake version of Scorcese's version. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-17-2009, 07:50 AM
I gotta say i'm really disappointed with how the stalker storyline ended up; how lame was that?!?!? A sorority prank?!!?? and the guy loses his ID in the couch that just happens to be purchased by Vinnie and the guy just happens to be a nutjob?!?!!? Boo!!

Other than that, i'm really enjoying the storyline with Ari/Lloyd! That wide shot at the end of Ari in his office yelling his name was great. :thumbsup: