PDA

View Full Version : VOTE for you Most Wanted Galactic Heroes Vehicle!

Tycho
07-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Let's do two categories:

Classic Vehicle
Prequel Vehicle

You get 1 vote for each category. We'll do it by write-in.

For Classic:

THE IMPERIAL TIE FIGHTER - the lack of Imperial vehicles is obvious and since the Rebels have an X-wing and The Falcon, a stolen Speederbike, and a TaunTaun - I think some outerspace fire-power is just what the Empire needs in the Galactic Heroes line. It could include the never-made-before TIE Pilot. Remember there are a lot of good ideas out there, but you only get one vote!

For the Prequels:

THE REPUBLIC GUNSHIP - the prequel Galactic Heroes figures can almost all be used in some capacity for the Geonosis Arena: the Reek is obvious, but Mace, Yoda, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, R2D2 Flying, the Clone Trooper, the Super Battle Droid, regular Battle Droid, Geonosian Warrior, Count Dooku, and Jango Fett all belong there. The Separatists will need some more firepower after this, since the Republic has the Naboo N-1 Starfighter, but I can't think of a better vehicle to interact with these figures. The Gunship should come with the never-made-before Destroyer Droid, Poggle the Lesser, and a Clone Pilot.

2-1B
07-05-2005, 01:21 AM
OT: Jabba's Skiff. They made a few guards already plus Lando and Jedi Luke and Boba Fett and Chewie, so why not do a Skiff for them to play with and put in a few new figs ? Use Han for one of the main characters, maybe even Slave Leia. You know what, a Carbonite Han could be a neat little piece, especially in light of that cool BK toy. :)

PT: Tycho's Gunship idea is awesome so I'd love that but also I think maybe Ani's yellow speeder or something, the bad thing is that it would include rehashed Obi and Ani. Maybe throw in Zam Wessell instead, even do her speeder but that might be too minor of a character.

What I'd really love to get is an Ewok Village playset. :)

Fluke Skywalker
07-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Those are all good ideas.

Original trilogy - Slave I. ^ That carbonite Han would come in handy here.

Prequel trilogy - I'll second the Gunship idea.

JediTricks
07-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Don't we already have a thread doing this somewhere?

Tycho
07-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Don't we already have a thread doing this somewhere?

Maybe. I think it was an AT-AT poll. But even so, it's fun to relieve boredom by rehashing wish lists for stuff we love.

It's also easier than thinking up the most controversial topic I could post on, taking an uncommon position on it, and then keeping up with arguments in it just to have a little action around here.

We get along so much nicer in these wish-list threads.

Ji'dai
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Original trilogy - Slave I. ^ That carbonite Han would come in handy here.

I'll second the Slave I. It'd probably be one I'd actually buy when I first see it. With all the Fett collectors out there I think this ship would sell pretty well.

Prequel trilogy - None. I wouldn't care if Hasbro made more prequel toys in any line.

JediTricks
07-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Tycho, I could swear you had a vote on most wanted G.Heroes toys already, it wasn't an official poll, it was just like this.

Tycho
07-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Maybe that was the False-Most Wanted GH vehicle thread?

2-1B
07-07-2005, 02:31 AM
A False-Search on the topic at hand yielded this True-Result (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=25559&highlight=Galactic+Heroes) but that might just be a False-Positive ? :confused:

Tycho
07-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks for trying Caesar, but that was a True-Negative.

The thread you found was for picking your favorite GH figures that have ALREADY BEEN MADE.

This thread is about what someone's most wanted GH vehicle would be.

2-1B
07-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Sorry for the False-Statement, True-Tycho. :(

I saw Ephant Mon listed and I thought you were campaigning to get a figure of him, then I saw the vehicle list . . . I didn't realize it was 3 3/4" , sorry !

JediTricks
07-08-2005, 03:32 AM
I could still swear I've seen this thread before somewhere.

Anyway, no doubt, Slave 1. It'd have the most room for fun play environment that works with the Falcon already out (I'm thinking it'd be a good co-sell that way) and would just be nifty all around. A TIE Fighter would be my second choice... hmm, I'm seeing a pattern.

As for the prequels, I don't care.

aricajade
07-08-2005, 04:04 PM
OTC - Gotta be an AT-AT man...give me an AT-AT Driver and Snowtroooper to go with it...

Prequels - Jango's Slave I....that way you can satisfy your other OTC desires at the same time...plus, need more bad guy stuff.

Dark Marble
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
OTC=Star Destroyer I would love to see a big vehicle for GH. This could come in at a resonable price and be a lot of vehicle/playset.

Pre=Jedi Starfighter from Episode 2 or 3. These would be cute, especially if they had the hyper space rings with them.

Fat Valentino
04-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I think that they might have started to make it, then chickened out.
The next time you're in a Toys R Us, check out the Rescue Heroes section and see if the Rescue Heroes Hyperjet is still mounted above the shelves in display. It's big enough to accommidate a dozen troopers and can even open up to fit the X-wing. Problem is, the front is shaped more like the Imperial Shuttle than the Star Destroyer. I haven't done anything with it other than play. But it's still great custom fodder for both vehicles, if you're good with building.

stillakid
04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
CLASSIC: Either the AT-AT or a Star Destroyer. Both would be fun to see in squatty cartoonish versions and should have enough play potential to make them worth the cost.

PREQUEL: Nothing terribly iconic beyond the Pod Racers, so maybe some two-packs of those would be cool with the little cartoony aliens to drive them.

bigbarada
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Just one? Are you serious??

OT: I'd have to go with the AT-AT, because I think it's a great format to amp up the "personality" of the vehicle. The original Kenner toy kind of has the feel of a robotic family dog. So I think Hasbro could really have some fun with this.

PT: The only PT vehicle that I have any interest in seeing a toy of is the AT-TE. So I'll even take one in the GH format.

Battle Droid
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Ct: At-at

Pt: Mtt

Tycho
04-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Battle Droid, since you ove Trade Federation stuff so much, a AAT Tank would be the pinnacle of Separatist GH vehicle-crafts, don't ya think? That could look cute and the GH OOM-9 could ride in it.

Else an Acklay beast and Nexu cat could be very cute to compliment the Reek.

DarkArtist
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
OT = TIE Fighter
PT = ROTS Jedi Starfighter

skywalters
04-21-2007, 01:08 AM
I'll take ANYTHING at this point. I have to say that Hasbro has been way behind on vehicles for these awesome little dudes! I've been wanting a Tie Fighter FOREVER. I would have to say that a SLAVE 1 or AT-AT would also be very cool. Let's just hope they actually come out with something new sometime before 2007 is over.

JediTricks
04-21-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm trying to figure this thing out...sorry guys.
No prob. I took care of it.

Yeah, at this point there are so many awesome vehicles I'd love to see Hasbro offer in the G Heroes line that it's kind of hard to think about. The TIE Fighter would be fantastic to finally get, Slave I, AT-AT, Snowspeeder, Y-wing, a real Landspeeder, AT-ST, the list goes on and on.

And BTW, welcome aboard! :cool:

Tycho
04-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Welcome SkyWalters. Cool screenname idea. :thumbsup:

It's nice to have all the more Galactic Heroes fans.

skywalters
04-22-2007, 12:32 AM
No prob. I took care of it.

And BTW, welcome aboard! :cool:

Thanks! and Thanks!! :)

shortcat
05-17-2007, 03:22 PM
What happened to all those old polls? The ones with the artwork asking if you'd buy the set if they made it? Thrawn was running them. I did the artwork and he picked which one to post. We had the AT-AT set and a Slave I set that we called "Save Solo" and I sent him a bunch more that he never posted. Of course, by that time the GH two-packs were coming out. A lot of the characters I drew have come out since then too. Still waiting for several.

anyway - to the poll.
OT - Tie Fighter or Slave I

Preq - Jedi Starfighter or AT-TE

JediTricks
05-18-2007, 10:01 PM
I think part of the problem is that Steve was about to hand over moderating the polls section to Tycho, and the results were all coming out the same, folks pretty much wanted them all, here's the first couple:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=19150
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=19592
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=20504

Tycho
05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
All of those would be so good! They're in my Top 10 of all vehicles that should be done for Galactic Heroes.

In no particular order:

1) AT-AT
2) Slave-One
3) TIE Fighter
4) Republic Gunship
5) Tatooine Skiff
6) Hailfire Droid
7) E3 Jedi Starfighter (Anakin & Obi-Wan Paint aps)
8) AAT Tank
9) Luke's Landspeeder (normal, not transforming)
10) Snowspeeder