PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 6

Hellboy
07-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Alright, first off this show is a total guilty pleasure.

I'm pretty selective when it comes to reality television but considering the lack of new programming during the summer months I'm looking forward to 3 hours of BB a week.

Anybody else out there willing to admit watching this series? :nerv:

CaptainSolo1138
07-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I may give it a spin. I really got into it last year but that was mostly because I was at work and we watched it there. Since I don't work there anymore the convienience factor is gone. I kinda stopped watching it last season when the twins got the boot. Those two had back!

DarthBrandon
07-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm really not into reality T.V. shows but if I had to watch any two they would be BB & PH. Some funny sh#@ happens on those shows. :D

OC47150
07-11-2005, 10:23 AM
I kept thinking, don't nominate Jennifer! She's cute!!!

Sarah's cute, too.

The winning team has the right idea: stick together for a while. But that could change from week to week.

I want to know more about the hidden room.

Hellboy
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I want to know more about the hidden room.

Yeah, how cool does that look? Hopefully the hidden room will be revealed this week because that is definitely an intriguing twist. I just hope whoever discovers it doesn't let the entire house in on the secret right away. :evil:

Some thoughts about a few of this seasons contestants:
Howie- Pure cheese. lol
Jennifer- HOT, HOT, HOT :kiss: Hope she sticks around.
James- I like this guy. On the first day he lies and tells everyone hes a teacher. :classic:

OC47150
07-12-2005, 08:05 AM
There's a BB board I visit regularly now that the show's on. Fans post reports of what takes place every day in the house, good and bad, exciting and dull. It's pretty interesting reading...sometimes.

I know who at least one of the couples are in the house from the live feed reports.

UKWildcat
07-15-2005, 02:09 AM
Sarah is REAL hot!!! I like Rachael too, although her eyes sometimes freak me out.

I've watched this show since season 3. Last year wasn't the best... This season is definitely going to be MUCH better than the last.

What did you all think of the pairs that were announced? I was surprised at some of them... I have two pairs that I want to see go far. Sarah is in one and Rachael is in the other...

Keep me posted on what you all think! This season could be really good!

OC47150
07-15-2005, 08:25 AM
Sarah and Jennifer are this year's cuties. Can't give Janelle much.

I'm really starting not to like Eric, especially after last night. He's taking on that 'I'm the BB master' persona, and it's not working for him.

UKWildcat
07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Any of you subscribe to the 24/7 feed?

Hellboy
07-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah Sarah is pretty hot, I like her and James. The other pair I like is Kayser and Michael. I'm pulling for one of those 4 to win as of now.

Eric is the type of player I despise the most in these sort of competitions. Hes one of those players that makes a point to let everyone know that he is taking the moral high ground and is a man of his word but in actuality hes playing the game just like everyone else. If somebody decieves or goes against his wishes (like Kayser did by giving Michael a heads up) instead of taking it as part of the game hes the type of guy that will take it personally and attack that person's character rather than accept it as being outplayed. Hes already stated that he'll be as deceptive as possible yet he holds everyone else up to a higher standard. You can't have it both ways Eric. :p

Then there is Howie. . . he is freakin' hilarious. His comments to Janelle on Tuesday's episode were probably some of the funniest lines I've ever heard uttered on this show. Shes so full of herself I loved how he shut her down. Those of you who saw it know what I'm talking about but it went something like this. . .

Howie- "I mean, you're not in my demographic skew but you still look, ahh. . . you look phenomenal."
Janelle- "EXCUSE ME but I'm 25."
Howie- "Yeah, well you see I go 18 to 23."
lol lol lol

OC47150
07-18-2005, 08:00 AM
Any of you subscribe to the 24/7 feed?

No, but go here:

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivor.html

There's daily live feed reports from various fans/web sites. It's where I go. It makes for interesting reading, if you have the time.

OC47150
07-20-2005, 08:28 AM
How about we rename the show 'Summer of Psychos,' cause that's what's in the house!

Is Eric on a power kick or what? Whoever wins HOH next week should put him up just to get him out!

pegger
07-20-2005, 01:26 PM
I was hoping to see Eric and Mike exchange blows....

It would have been fun to see Kayser slap Ivette around too...(God, is SHE annoying)...

Why where they busting Kasyer's chops anyways????

OC47150
07-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Ivette accused Kayser of being disrespectful toward women.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-20-2005, 01:35 PM
I've watched this show every season, and I like it a lot. Eric bugs the crap out of me, though I'm not a huge fan of Michael either. Kaysar is pretty cool, and James is too. On the commercials before the premiere this season, Howie said he wanted to be a Jedi, but nothing on that since. :D

pegger
07-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Ivette accused Kayser of being disrespectful toward women.

Yeah...but why???

OC47150
07-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Something must've been said off-camera.

Kayser and Janelle are the only normal people in the house. Janelle is playing up the dumb blonde routine to her advantage. She's smarter than she's letting on.

UKWildcat
07-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Well, I forked up the money for the live feeds a couple days ago. I figured it was only about 30 some cents a day so that doesn't sound too bad.

I'm so glad Kaysar won the HOH competition. I hope he stirs up the house big time. Should make for an interesting week.
I hope he puts up Eric and Evilette. That would be sweet.

pegger
07-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I was happy he won it too...

It should be interesting this week...

Devo
07-22-2005, 11:55 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/index.html

Take a look at the UK contestants. This is the first year in its 6 year run thats had definitively and instantly attractive girls - only 2 IMO, those being the evicted Sam and the 'still-in' Orlaith - but more than on previous series. There was two last year who were 'maybe good looking if you look at them long enough' but you didn't instantly seem them and go phwoar. And they always, every year, without fail pick girls for the show who are quite clearly overweight but who don't seem to know it. I don't understand.

And whereas on the american big brother, from what I've seen, it seems to be a requirement for all or most of the men to be buff and physically fit there is usually only one or at most 2 such men on the UK show. Also 3 of the men are g*y this year while 2 were g*y last year (3 if you count the transsexual). So future series look, by current trends, that they're going to be completely g*y.

OC47150
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I was happy he won it too...

It should be interesting this week...

He has shaken things up.

I think Kayser nominated two good HGs. I really don't care much for James. It will be interesting to see who Eric campaigns for.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Oh man, Howie's spiel about how he's a Jedi was hilarious! It picked up on what I mentioned in my last post. I now have a new favorite houseguest. :D

pegger
07-24-2005, 06:54 PM
He has shaken things up.

I think Kayser nominated two good HGs. I really don't care much for James. It will be interesting to see who Eric campaigns for.

I love it when they play this way...and not the safe way.

And Howie killed me.... expecailly how he's gonna turn to the dark side to get some...

OC47150
07-25-2005, 07:50 AM
The expression on the other HGs' faces were a mix of there goes Howie talking about Jedis again, or what the heck is he talking about?

Going to the dark side to get some nookie was funny.

pegger
07-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Kayser rocks! I'm SO stoked over how they put it to Eric! What a bozo (I can't believe he didn't see it coming)

This may actually be a good season...

OC47150
07-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Eric cannot stand not to be in control, and it's killing him. I love it.

Eric was blindsided.

And the Jedi Council and Sith lords reference from Howie was the funniest comment. No telling what will come out of his mouth.

UKWildcat
07-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Howie is definitely the best house guest, and its a huge bonus that he is in love with Star Wars and wants to become a Jedi. He just cracks me up.

It turns out I was right, Kaysar rocked the BB house big time. I like how things swayed Kaysars way and now he has the strongest and the most likeable alliance in the house. Well I'm watching the live feed right now and eric is packing his bags, he knows he is history.

Next week should be really interesting depending on which side wins HOH. We shall see.

OC47150
07-28-2005, 07:59 AM
The question is, regardless of who HOH is next week, will Kayser's group stick together to eliminate a few of the sheep or split up? There's strength in numbers, but alliances shift on a daily (if not an hourly) basis in the house.

pegger
07-28-2005, 08:39 AM
I hope not....

It makes the show more interesting when people make and break alliances.

i think the big alliance now has enough stratigests in it that the alliance won't hold...

James strikes me as being someone who wants to be in control...I can easily see him getting rid of Kayser as soon as he can...

Beau, Ivette, April and Jennifer are followers...easier to control...

OC47150
07-28-2005, 08:41 AM
Beau, Ivette, April and Jennifer are followers...easier to control...[/QUOTE]

You are correct there, especially B, I and April. Jennifer is a wild card, in my book.

You have to wonder if these people ever watched past BBs to know what goes on in the house?

Hellboy
07-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Kayser is playing this game very well. He definitely made the most of his HOH position and it was really nice to see everything blow up in Eric's face. :p lol

I hope somebody puts Ivette up next week, she is driving me nuts too.

My opinion of Janelle has definitely improved since the first few episodes. She is most certainly a player to be reckoned with and far more intellegent than she appeared on the surface.

Howie continues to be a great source of entertainment. The Jedi comments were classic. Hes probably my second favorite HG behind Kayser.

pegger
07-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, it's going to depend now on how well Maggie plays the game.

She could use the opportunity to get rid of either Kayser or James...

or...

she could work her position... since they know that pairs are playing for a million $, the "singles" are gonna be in trouble....

However, I think that Kayser may be in trouble....but I really think James is out next week....

OC47150
07-29-2005, 07:54 AM
I'll predict Maggie will nominate James and Kayser, just out of revenge.

Eric had to go, no two ways about that. His tough guy act may work in the fire station and at home, but not in a house full of strangers.

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 02:25 PM
I definitely think James is going to go. Maggie will probably put up Kaysar and Sarah or something like that, Sarah as a pawn. You know if the people that are nominated win the POV they will take themselves off, then Maggie will put up James and James will be gone, unless Kaysar is still on the block. Thats what she should do anyways. If you put up James in the beginning you know he is very capable of getting the POV. I think they will get rid of James though just to break up another couple.

We shall see... Should be a very interesting week in the BB house. Kinda glad I'm on vacation next week though, cause all they have been showing on the feeds have been ivette and april, blah. :crazed:

Oh yea, didn't you like how Eric played with values and morals and had the philosophy that it was just a game and nothing personal??!?! It was nice of him to hug all the houseguests before he left... What a hypocrite...

pegger
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Oh yea, didn't you like how Eric played with values and morals and had the philosophy that it was just a game and nothing personal??!?! It was nice of him to hug all the houseguests before he left... What a hypocrite...

I don't think he did tho...I didn't see him hug any of Kayser's Krew...I saw Howie try to...but only slapped him on the back.

He was a sore loser.. Eric screwed up last week..plain and simple, and now he's out.

I would hope that they see what a turncoat James is and turf him...

OC47150
07-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Eric talking about morals and values was funny. Were we watching the same show that he was playing?

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 04:23 PM
I don't think he did tho...I didn't see him hug any of Kayser's Krew...I saw Howie try to...but only slapped him on the back.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic :)

pegger
07-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Sorry, I was being sarcastic :)

Ah....my bad....

Just confused by all the love being shown in the house...... :crazed:

OC47150
07-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Ah....my bad....

Just confused by all the love being shown in the house...... :crazed:

Howie's the only one showing love! :D

Hellboy
07-29-2005, 05:00 PM
I think you guys are right about Maggie putting up Kayser and Sarah. Then if either of them win the POV James will go up and most likely he'll be gone. If not Kayser could be in trouble as I'm sure Maggie is holding a grudge.

As far as Eric's departure goes I think he did a good job of letting his true colors shine through. He put his foot in his mouth enough times that even his strongest supporters should have problems overlooking his hypocrisy. :classic:

One more thing, is anybody annoyed by Julie Chen or is it just me? I've watched every season of BB and I think the shows she hosts are the weeks weakest. Last night she actually made it through the entire broadcast without messing up her delivery. Which is a pretty big feat for her since she usaully manages to stumble pretty badly at least once an episode. :o

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Yea, I agree with you about Julie Chen. She isn't the best hostess, quite frankly she is rather dull and boring.

Here is a thought: Maybe they change hosts each season, maybe the previous seasons winner, or a popular houseguest or something. It would be awesome to see Howie host and interview next seasons house guests on the live shows. I can only imagine the questions he'd ask.

Oh well... I can't wait to see what unfolds this week. Should be a good one.

Hellboy
07-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Here is a thought: Maybe they change hosts each season, maybe the previous seasons winner, or a popular houseguest or something. It would be awesome to see Howie host and interview next seasons house guests on the live shows. I can only imagine the questions he'd ask.

That would be cool but it will unfortunately never happen considering Julie is now married to CBS President Les Moonves. :rolleyes:

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 06:01 PM
That would be cool but it will unfortunately never happen considering Julie is now married to CBS President Les Moonves. :rolleyes:

Oh yea... Forgot about that. lol

pegger
07-30-2005, 09:21 PM
Ok.. what a bunch of whiny, self centred, idiots have the power this week....

Can Maggie do anything by herself, except b**ch??

And Ivette....someone kill her please...

I think James is jumping ship too often...he won't last to the end...proving that he can't be trusted....

Howie and Beau had me in stitches...I don't know how Howie was able to pull that off...it was hilarious.

Oh..and Sarah is a whiner too.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-31-2005, 01:09 PM
I HATE Maggie, Ivette, and Beau. Especially the former two, everything they do is in the name of "Cappy." He's not an angel, for God's sake, and he's not dead! You'll see him in a few weeks! Stop asking him for help!!!

OC47150
08-01-2005, 07:47 AM
I just have one thing to say: boobies.

pegger
08-03-2005, 02:40 PM
That is OK....

But if I gotta hear "I wish Cappy was here" one more time, I'm going to re4ach into my TV and strangle Ivette!!! I can't STAND her anymore.....

Is it just me??? Cappy is GONE - shut up and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

OC47150
08-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Eric has left a cult-like following in the house. If he told them to drink Kool-aid, I bet they would.

James and Ivette are my least favorite people in the house.

pegger
08-04-2005, 10:37 AM
James and Ivette are my least favorite people in the house.

I don't mind James...yeah he's a backstabber, etc....

I loved it when he swore on the bible, and then called it null....such a liar.

But atleast he's playing the game....

Ivette and Maggie drive me nuts, because I hate they way they are playing (or not playing) the game... "that's the bad side" "do it for Cappy", etc...

IT'S A GAME!!! You are SUPPOSED to lie, cheat, manipulate, etc... to win it...and don't be all high and mighty about how the other team is full of liars, cheats, etc... when you guys are the same way!

It's too bad Kayser's probably going home...he was my favorite guy on the show to win it....

Guess I'll root for Darth Howie now....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
I don't want Kaysar or Janelle to go home, but it looks like one of them has to. Somebody on Kaysar's team better get the damn HOH tonight!

I hate how Ivette's side are calling themselves "The Friendship." What is this, third grade??? I can't wait until they get out of there.

I always think it's funny when they watch a movie, and no one really likes it, and they're always like, "it was so good . . . to watch a movie!" :p

OC47150
08-04-2005, 01:19 PM
At this point, I think it's a toss up as to whom might be going home. Kaysar is the stronger (and smarter) player, but the ladies have a strong dislike toward Janelle, and that might factor in.

It will be a close vote again this week.

I'm also thinking it's near impossible for one complete team to make it to the final two.

Hellboy
08-04-2005, 07:22 PM
I really like both Kayser and Janelle but if I had to pick one to stay it would be Kayser. Maggie is a cow with zero backbone. Mark my words she will be gone in the next two weeks. That whole group makes me sick with their forced sentimentality and their nonstop "Cappy" bullsh!t.

I love it every time somebody leaves the house and Howie uses it as an excuse to hug every girl as many times as possible, especially Janelle. lol "Boobies" :crazed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Everyone needs to vote Kaysar back into the house!!! Do it like a million times! If Eric gets back in I think I will cry.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

Hellboy
08-05-2005, 04:29 PM
I've never voted for anything television related but I am going to make a point to not only vote for Kayser myself but get as many of my friends to do the same even if they aren't watching the show.

pegger
08-05-2005, 04:35 PM
I've been voting for Kaysar all day.... I've also read on various other BB sites that everyone appears to be voting for Kayser....good sign , I hope...

As long as Howie doesn't screw it up now....

I really hope they don't decide to target James until after maggie is out...I think that would be a hugh mistake

UKWildcat
08-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Definitely voting Kaysar back in... Without a doubt.

They did the nominations tonight.... :crazed:

pegger
08-06-2005, 09:00 PM
I can't believe how truely STUPID some people are.... :mad:

I retract my "rooting for Howie" statement. He has proven to me that he is a complete and total moron. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!!! :confused:

I think they are done...MAYBE if Kaysar gets back in they will have a chance...and that's only if the HG returns BEFORE eviction night, and AFTER Sarah or James wins the veto....they MIGHT have a chance... :frus:

Hats off to Maggie and April...they are smarter players than I thought....

too bad Rachel didn't win HoH....

(My wife is so angry she doesn't even want to watch anymore...) :mad:

OC47150
08-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Definitely voting Kaysar back in... Without a doubt.

They did the nominations tonight.... :crazed:

I'm right there with you!

I hope the fans are smart enough not to put Eric back in the house.

OC47150
08-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Note to Sarah: it's a light SABER, not SAVER.

You can tell she's not a SW fan.

I think it would be cool if BB gave Howie one of the Master Replica FX lightsabers to run around with.

UKWildcat
08-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Note to Sarah: it's a light SABER, not SAVER.

lol

Awesome...

What about the talks of the house possibly evicting Ivette?:sur: That would be very interesting. I'm not quite sure which HG said it, but I agree with them; I would worry much more about James and Ivette, than James and Sarah. Sarah is harmless.

I would be willing to see Ivette go this week, actually, I think it would be excellent.

OC47150
08-10-2005, 08:23 AM
I would worry much more about James and Ivette, than James and Sarah. Sarah is harmless.

I would be willing to see Ivette go this week, actually, I think it would be excellent.

Agreed. Ivette's not my favorite.

Sarah is definitely a sheep.

This was the third or fourth year with a similar POV competition, and again, the HGs blew it. Don't these people think?

pegger
08-10-2005, 09:58 AM
The problem is the rest of the house is too STUPID to vote Ivette off...becuase they are all running scared of James. (Who, IMO, would not have backstabbed Howie or Rachel until they were down to 5)

Right now, the smartest move that could be made is for either April or Jen to vote for Ivette...and try to talk the others into voting for Ivette...

If it work, Ivette is gone, James and Sarah KNOW that they have April and Jen to thank for it...April and Jen COULD make it to the final 4.

If it doesn't (and Ivette only gets 1 vote) the Stupidship would blame the other side, and go after Janelle for not holding their side of the bargain.

At this point, I see it as April and Jen's move to make....

UKWildcat
08-10-2005, 08:52 PM
The problem is the rest of the house is too STUPID to vote Ivette off...becuase they are all running scared of James. (Who, IMO, would not have backstabbed Howie or Rachel until they were down to 5)

At this point, I see it as April and Jen's move to make....

I agree with you 100%.

James even said he couldn't vote out Howie and Rachael, he'd have to vote out Maggie. And that April is something else.

Oh well, the house is a mess right now. I don't think it is going to get any cleaner when somebody returns tomorrow night... Should be very interesting! :D

OC47150
08-11-2005, 07:53 AM
April and Jen are swing votes this week. No telling how'll they will vote.

I'd keep my eye out for Jen. She's keeping a very low-profile and could make it far.

I really don't think a team will make it to the final four intact.

UKWildcat
08-11-2005, 06:10 PM
I'd keep my eye out for Jen. She's keeping a very low-profile and could make it far.

You bet. Plus Jen and Howie seem to be pretty close, so we will see if this helps or hurts her.

I can't wait to see what happens tonight. Wouldn't it be something else if James won HOH? I can't imagine. Hopefully Kaysar will be voted back in and will win HOH though, that would be sweet.

pegger
08-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Although I knew Kaysar would be back in...82% of the votes???? WOW...

I REALLY hope James wins it tonight...I think it's his to win....Kaysar with 2nd last place...should be intersting tho, 'cause it will be hard for James to talk strategy with Kayser while 2 other people are also in the room...

This should be very interesting...

I'm guessing the first 3 out will be April, Beau and Ivette (in that order)

UKWildcat
08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Although I knew Kaysar would be back in...82% of the votes???? WOW...

Yea, that is something else. 82% :D

I am watching the HOH Competition Live right now online and no one has left yet. The feeds are a mess and constantly freeze, plus it's nearly impossible to get into a chat room. :mad:

OC47150
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Did you notice James's body language after Sarah left? Defeated and depressed. Moping around the house. He perked up a little when the HOH comp. started.

No one knows who won HOH yet?

OC47150
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Did you notice James's body language after Sarah left? Defeated and depressed. Moping around the house. He perked up a little when the HOH comp. started.

No one knows who won HOH yet?

pegger
08-12-2005, 11:13 AM
I know who won it.....

Don't want to post it tho....PM me if you want to know...

OC47150
08-12-2005, 12:42 PM
I do, too. :laugh:

Hellboy
08-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Hmmmm. . . .? :Ponder: I guess I can wait until Saturday to see who won HOH.

Kayser being back is sweet. I'm guessing he'll actually lay low for a while. IMO it would benefit him to let some of the others step into the spotlight the next few weeks.

I'm hoping either Rachael or Janelle wins though. I've noticed in most reality show competitions that women seem to fair better in challenges that consist of staying in one position for extended periods of time. My money is on Rachael but if James wins I will admit it could prove to be the most entertaining week yet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-12-2005, 07:20 PM
YES!!! I'm so glad that Kaysar's back in!!! Too bad that Sarah's gone and Ivette isn't. Though I suppose it's good that Sarah is gone so we won't have to hear her refer to a lightsaber as a lightsaver anymore . . . :dead:

I don't know who won HOH so I'll just wait until tomorrow to find out.

OC47150
08-15-2005, 07:57 AM
Jen's not so sweet and innocent as we thought! 'My crying is an act.'

She made a critical error on her part at the nomination ceremony. She showed her hand too soon. If they dont' backdoor James like they discussed, this move will come around and bit Jen in the butt.

Hellboy
08-15-2005, 03:57 PM
I sure hope James sticks around. Ultimately I want Kayser to win and if not him then either Howie or Janelle and I think James being as how he is now a force of one poses the least threat to their success. Maggie and April should be their prime targets IMO. Maggie because she is easily the strongest player on the "friendship team" and April because her alliance with Jen makes them to powerful.

pegger
08-15-2005, 04:47 PM
I kinda want James to win it now.

I'm REALLY disappointed that Kaysar gave up the HoH to Jen. I don't think things will turn out "as planned"....

I am really sick of the "Friendship"...what a bunch of hypocrits...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-15-2005, 06:27 PM
That was a baaad move on Jennifer's part. I hope Kaysar and co. take her out soon.

UKWildcat
08-15-2005, 09:22 PM
That was a baaad move on Jennifer's part. I hope Kaysar and co. take her out soon.

Agreed.:yes:

I just lost all respect (not sure if i had any in the first place), for Jennifer. Oh well, she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning BB6 anyways.lol I mean she could have kept her end of the deal, put up two people from her side, use veto, put james up, get james out. That was the plan. Kaysar is stupid to of given HOH to her, I hope he has learned his lesson.

I'm just looking forward to see who gets HOH this week. I still hope Janelle gets it, she deserves it.

pegger
08-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Well, very interesting show yesterday...and to those that watch the feeds...very interesting last couple of days...hope it keeps up!

At first I was really ticked about the turn of events, but I do have to say that it was a good move on Jen's part...Going into sequester, their side is winning...it will be easier for 1 of their side to win the money...

Don't get me wrong, I still hate her move, and think she is the worst one there...but I will give her props for the move....

Now...how do Kayser's Krew get out of this??

Well, considering that Howie screwed them all up 2 weeks ago doesn't help...They are at a considerable disadvantage. They absolutely MUST win HoH this week, and next week to have a shot. The best case senario would be for Rachel or Janelle to win this week, and Howie next week, and get the 2 strongest players on the other side....Maggie and Jen.

They need to get James back in the group, which they can, if they plan the money angle. That is, if James wants to win the $$, he has to go up against either Howie, Rachel or Janelle...The other group (I can't bring myself to call the Frei.... sorry, can't do it,...)has enough votes to ensure that 1 one of them will win it all, if 1 of them makes it to the end.

In any event, James finds himself in the very enviable position of being off the radar for the next 3 weeks, minimum....

Given all that has happened, I really hope James takes it all....It's funny...he is now the most honest and "undirty" player in the house

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Wow, that knocked me on my as* last night. Jennifer is such a bi*ch, nominating Kaysar just a short time after she said to his face that she'd put up James . . . That made me mad. I like both Janelle and Kaysar but I hope Janelle goes home this time . . . but you know that ain't gonna happen.

pegger
08-18-2005, 09:14 PM
Talk about a see-saw year....

I'm so STOKED that Janelle got it (man, she is FINE )

AND

She actually put up good picks!!! Can't wait till Saturday...

I'm also happy that Rachel and Howie get to compete for HoH on Saturday...hope it's physical....

OC47150
08-19-2005, 08:05 AM
For long-time watchers of the show, can you remember a season when the house has been so divided? I can't. Lot of hate in that house.

Anyone catch Jen throwing the HOH key away, instead of handing it to Janelle? Jen's showing her true colors. Sore loser.

I read this on a BB site yesterday: Jen had to resign as a cheerleader before going into the house because the organization has morals/standards it expects its members to live up to. I don't blame them.

pegger
08-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Anyone catch Jen throwing the HOH key away, instead of handing it to Janelle? Jen's showing her true colors. Sore loser.

I THOUGHT I saw that :yes:

I didn't really catch it, and ask my wife...she said no...

Did you see Janelle flip Jen the bird!

I'm also glad they showed some of the fighting going on...but I think they toned it down...

James looked a little p.o.ed that Janelle won tho...

Loved the nomination ceremony too....

OC47150
08-19-2005, 08:59 AM
From what I read, tossing of the key was a result of getting the bird.

Lot of birds flying in last night's episode. :grin:

Did you also notice that most of the Friendship group slept in the HOH room? A little sleepover!

UKWildcat
08-19-2005, 03:14 PM
I am very pleased with Janelle winning HOH, she deserves it, and its about time. Kinda sucks for her that it is only for a couple of days.

I can't wait to see what evil :twisted: leaves the house tomorrow. I also can't wait for April to leave, she is driving me towards suicide. Now we just need Howie or Rachael to get HOH again. Then we need Janelle, Howie and Rachael to take turns getting HOH from here on out.:rolleyes:

Should be a good week! (I hope)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Too bad Kaysar's gone again, but I'm SO glad that one of those stupid idiots will be gone tomorrow! Will there even be a veto competition at all this time? Well, whatever happens, one of the stupid "friendship" is going home. I don't think they should put up Bo or someone like that since he can't even think for himself, but Janelle might because of their fight. But the way Janelle nominated those girls was awesome!!!

Hopefully Howie will win the next HOH and put up Busto. :D Watching them yell at each other was priceless! She needs to get over that stupid dog. :dead:

BoShek
08-19-2005, 09:31 PM
I liked Jen early on. I am a guy and to me she was pleasing to the eyes. But what she did to Kaysar really got me mad. Did anyone catch this what she said?

She said that she wasn't planning on lying to Kaysar when she made her promise during the HOH contest. She changed her mind later. What she did was "not keeping my word." I think it is called LYING!

I hope Kaysar becomes a TV star. He's a really cool and likeable guy.

Go Howie, Janelle and Rachel! As long as the Friendship doesn't win it!

pegger
08-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Janelle put up good choices...there is a veto comp..but hopefully she won't put up James....I don't care if Jen or Maggot goes...as long as one of them does....

UKWildcat
08-20-2005, 04:44 PM
The live 24/7 feeds online have been down the past couple days. I guess they don't want us to know who was booted and who wins HOH until tonight. 24/7 my arse, horrible feeds.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what unfolds tonight. As long as Howie or Rachael gets HOH I'll be pleased.:pleased:

Hopefully April will be gone soon too... Words can't express what I think of her.

OC47150
08-22-2005, 07:49 AM
From Saturday night's show, the Friendship group realized they're gonna have to turn on each other eventually. Well, duh!!

Hellboy
08-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Hopefully April will be gone soon too... Words can't express what I think of her.

Hopefully "Busto" has some sort of emotional breakdown before she departs. :twisted: That would be must see tv IMO.

OC47150
08-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Hopefully "Busto" has some sort of emotional breakdown before she departs. :twisted: That would be must see tv IMO.

Or at least on the live feeds! :twisted:

UKWildcat
08-23-2005, 11:26 PM
As of now it looks like Rachael is going to be leaving. I would much rather see her go than Howie. I'm starting to get really disappointed and upset with this season. Oh well.

Maybe "America's Choice" will be who gets the money at the end of the season. ;)

pegger
08-24-2005, 06:59 AM
I'm more disappointed in that the team I would like to see win make DUMB moves (the s3), and the other team, who are people that just annoy me look like they will win...

I still hold a slight hope for James...I want to see what he will do with HoH

OC47150
08-24-2005, 07:43 AM
I really don't care for who's left in the house.

Does April really think she has a chance of winning the money? Get real!

I think Rachel's gone, too. Doesn't seem to upset her.

I can't wait to see the Fiendship group turn on each other. :whip:

UKWildcat
08-24-2005, 10:46 AM
I can't wait to see the Fiendship group turn on each other. :whip:

I second that! :yes:

Hellboy
08-24-2005, 07:35 PM
I still hold a slight hope for James...I want to see what he will do with HoH

Me too. I've liked James from the beginning because he understands this is first and foremost a game. If he won it all I could live with that and right now I think he is in a position to do just that, but he needs to get rid of Maggie, and quick.

As far as the "Friendship group" goes, they make me sick, especially Ivette. :p I know I've said it before but she annoys me to no end with her constant loud mouth bickering and her holier than thou attitude. At least we don't have to listen to her "Cappy" comments as much as we did earlier in the season. :rolleyes:

OC47150
08-25-2005, 07:56 AM
As much as I dislike James, at least he and Janelle are thinking/planning a few moves further ahead in the game than the others.

If Janelle, James or Howie (I think Rachel is going packing this week) win HOH, he or she needs to nominate Beau and Ivette. They're the last pair remaining, and I'd want to eliminate their chance of the million bucks.

pegger
08-25-2005, 09:00 PM
I can't believe Yapril won it! :frus:

I don't even want to watch it anymore....I swear, I HATE everyone on the Nerd Herd....

I'm very disappointed right now.

UKWildcat
08-25-2005, 11:29 PM
I can't believe Yapril won it! :frus:

I don't even want to watch it anymore....I swear, I HATE everyone on the Nerd Herd....

I'm very disappointed right now.

I'll second all of that as well! :yes:

OC47150
08-26-2005, 07:44 AM
To paraphrase my favorite line from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, is Ivette on dope? Rachel was the most decent person in the house! I think Rach is right: Ivette has issues.

April should be glad this was a thinking HOH competition. It was the only way she could win.

pegger
08-31-2005, 03:29 PM
Here I thought this week was going to be dull but....

The herd's reaction when Janelle won the AC was PRICELESS

I REALLY hope Howie or Janelle win HoH tomorrow.....

OC47150
08-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Note to Ivette: America really doesn't like you. Get the clue!

I hope and pray this group has enough sense to evict James. This is their last chance to.

From what I'm reading on the 'net, Thursday night may be another double eviction night. It was this time last year.

pegger
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
Note to Ivette: America really doesn't like you. Get the clue!

But...what's not to like about her??? lol

did you love Maggie saying going agaisnt April would be seen as going against the friendship??? - Kool-aid anyone?

OC47150
08-31-2005, 04:52 PM
Yes I did.

It would be funny if some smart-alecky production assistant created a hologram of Eric to materialize in the HOH bedroom and tell the sheep how to vote!

Hellboy
08-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Haw!! Ivette's breakdown was priceless. :classic: She really doesn't have a clue does she?

Ugh!! How annoying is Maggie now that April is HOH. :tired: Howie's comments regarding her were great though. "Fat Maggie!!" lol

If Howie or Janelle happen to win HOH this week (assuming James is indeed sent packing) they would be wise to set their sites on Maggie first Ivette second.

All I know is that this show will suck the minute Howie and Janelle both leave. If "the friendship" makes it to the final four I'll have to force myself to watch the remaining episodes. :sleeping:

pegger
08-31-2005, 09:23 PM
I don't know...

Maggie and Ivette are both useless...

Ivette hasn't won anything

Maggie won HoH once...in a pure luck game

I think Beau is a bigger threat. He's actually pretty smart, when he's making sense...

BUT

I think they (Howie and Janelle) are better off not splitting the couple up...yet.

Get rid of Maggie...and I think April will turn on Ivette and Beau.....

OC47150
09-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Maggie and April have two high-profiled jobs in real life, ER nurse and drug rep. You gotta wonder if they have jobs to come back to after their behavior on the show.

pegger
09-01-2005, 08:56 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

FINALLY!!!

And Howie actually made a SMART nomination move...perhaps that's how he will excel!!

Of course, hoping for Janelle to pull it off on Sat. will be a long shot, but I'm a happy camper till atleast Saturday!

UKWildcat
09-01-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm very pleased with how tonights show played out. I find it hard to believe that Howie is the first one in the house to win HOH twice, that just blows my mind. I thought Beau had it for sure. It didn't even look like Howie was looking or paying attention when he was rolling the ball. I guess the Force was with him! :thumbsup:

I will be happy to see any of the people on the other side go this week.:pleased:

OC47150
09-02-2005, 07:53 AM
* I loved Howie's comment, I only have the room for one day?

* James is gone. Yeee ha! They did right for once.

* A week by herself sure didn't change Jen, did it? Still a stuck up little witch. Did you catch the roll of the eyes?

* Ivette and Beau being nominated was the right choice. Break up the final team.

* I think I figured it out. Ivette's never had a strong male/father figure in the house. That's why she latched onto Eric.

* Do you think Maggie was a little insult by the weight question? I do.

pegger
09-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Howie was killer last nite - all nite. His speech had me on the floor...

Jen is such a stuck up wench...I couldn't believe how nasty she was being to Rachel.

James is still a stand up guy tho. He played the game, and I was kinda sorry to him go, but happy Howie stayed. Atleast he had nothing bad to say about anyone.

Which makes me wonder...I don't watch the feeds, but I read the sites. What did James see in Ivette and Maggie that made him say he liked both of them, and would hang out with them afterwards??

OC47150
09-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Wait til James gets to the sequester house!! Let the fun begin!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Howie getting those MR sabers was awesome! Too bad that either he or Janelle will go this week, since Ivette is HOH (I'll bet she'll push for Janelle to get out, since she hates her).

Does anyone else think it's funny how Ivette said Rachel was such a sore loser after being mad at being put up, and then she cried after she didn't get the phone call? What an idiot.

pegger
09-05-2005, 07:16 PM
I liked how Maggie said Howie was a loser for not being able to make a decision for himself....

Then went with her group, and asked them what she should do with the veto.... :rolleyes:

OC47150
09-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Maggie, if you're going to throw the HOH competition, don't make it so freakin' obvious!

pegger
09-06-2005, 10:16 AM
I was hoping Ivette was going to go over....

That would have been funny!

UKWildcat
09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
So I guess Howie is going to be departing us :upset: , though it would benefit Ivette to keep Howie and Jan around. If Ivette or Maggie took Janelle or Howie to the end they would win since they would have the votes. I know that this is not going to happen but it would be the smart thing to do.

I guess I am looking forward to BB7, they better get better houseguests than they did this year...:rolleyes:

OC47150
09-07-2005, 08:50 AM
At this point, I think it's a toss-up between Howie and April going home. Ivette approaching Howie about a deal was unexpected.

Ivette's starting to think long-term about her chances of winning, which are still slim. As I see it, she has one solid vote in the sequester house, and that's Beau. Rachel is a definite no but Jennifer is a toss-up; it depends on her mood at the time. Getting a few more pro-Ivette people on the jury may improve Ivette's chances.

pegger
09-07-2005, 10:11 AM
At this point, I think it's a toss-up between Howie and April going home. Ivette approaching Howie about a deal was unexpected.

Ivette's starting to think long-term about her chances of winning, which are still slim. As I see it, she has one solid vote in the sequester house, and that's Beau. Rachel is a definite no but Jennifer is a toss-up; it depends on her mood at the time. Getting a few more pro-Ivette people on the jury may improve Ivette's chances.

I think either Maggie or Ivette would be smart to go to Howie and Janelle and say - look...I keep Howie....we go to final 3. It would be smarter for Ivette, because she can't compete for HoH this week....

BUT - they are both spineless followers that can't do it. I'm sad to say, I think Howie is gone....

ps - I want those lightsabres...especially after seeing the beating they can take...

Hellboy
09-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh man, those scenes with Howie going around the house brandishing his lightsabers were great. :classic:

I agree Ivette is spineless and probably doesn't have the strength to do what would be best for her in the game by making a deal with Janelle and Howie to vote off April this week. I do however think if she were to blindside the "friendship" like that she does run the risk of losing April and Jennifer's vote in the end but at this point I think its her best chance and worth the risk.

DarthBrandon
09-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Sad to see Howie go, he was the life of the show, lightsaber battles & S.W. references were killer. Glad to see Janelle win the HOH, I wondering who will suck up to whom now. Hope she wins it, but that's just wishful thinking.

OC47150
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
The last Jedi is gone. :( I guess he left the sabers behind??

Strategically, Maggie or Ivette will be gone next week.

Janelle has a good chance of winning it all.

I wish someone who b*&^$ slap Jennifer in the sequester house. Boy, she'd get on my nerves! doesn't she realize all of America is seeing her behavior?

Hellboy
09-09-2005, 03:36 PM
The game just won't be the same without Howie in the house. :sad:

As I see it Janelle has little to no chance of winning the overall competition. Unless BB pulls another "Summer of Secrets" surprise on us and lets America's vote count like an actual house member I think the friendship group has it in the bag.

Breaking it down votes would probably fall into place like this:
-Howie, Rachael and probably James would vote for Janelle.
-then-
-Beau, Jennifer and two more evicted friendship members vote for whoever is left from their group.

So thats 3-4 in favor of the friendship group and if America has a say it could end up as a tie but I just don't see that happening. :( I think her only hope is if the friendship group fractures somewhat between now and the end of the game giving Janelle a chance at stealing one of their votes.

UKWildcat
09-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Is it just me or have all of the HOH competitions sucked this year? The only one I thought was somewhat good was the "Pressure Cooker", the one where Kaysar gave the HOH to Jennifer at the end.

I think Janelle has a pretty good chance of at least getting to the end, if I remember correctly she will get to participate in the last HOH competition. If she gets to the end I know she won't win, but at least she'll take home some money.

pegger
09-09-2005, 07:18 PM
yeah...and what was with the PB&J pass...what a completely useless thing...They haven't had a food comp since she got it.... (well, I think they had 2 ...but haven't had any since jury nominations)

OC47150
09-12-2005, 12:24 PM
* Ivette and unselfish acts? What is she talking about? She is on
the same show we're watching?

* I thought it was a hoot that the Girl Scouts were rationalizing
America's Choice winners. It was a great gripe session.

* April, are you sure you have a job to go back to?

* Paranoia is finally setting in. The GSs are realizing they'll
have to vote one of their own out. And they thought they could skip
to the finals without this happening?

* It's kinda odd to see the ladies getting along together but they
really don't know each other.

* Apparently, the cast of 2 1/2 Men don't watch Big Brother.

There's that third safe that hasn't been opened yet. Does anyone think it might contain a free pass to the final two?

OC47150
09-14-2005, 07:59 AM
Ivette winning POV kinda threw plans off, didn't it?

April blaming Ivette for events/actions in the house was kinda funny. They're all responsible.

UKWildcat
09-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Ivette winning POV kinda threw plans off, didn't it?

Yea, I think the plan is to get April out now. If so, I will die a happy man knowing that April didn't take home one cent. She is just horrible. But anyways, like I said before... As of now I don't care what happens as long as Janelle makes it to the end and takes home some money, even if its not the $500,000.

OC47150
09-15-2005, 08:05 AM
I'm starting to think, give Ivette the money so she can shut up and disappear into oblivion. Anyone else?

UKWildcat
09-15-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm starting to think, give Ivette the money so she can shut up and disappear into oblivion. Anyone else?

lol Sounds good to me!!! lol

pegger
09-17-2005, 10:03 AM
All I can say after watching most of last nights show (I stopped after Janelle had her interview) is.....

When does Amazing Race start?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-17-2005, 05:29 PM
It sucks that those two idiots are in the final two . . . I hope that Maggie wins the grand prize, only since she bugs me slightly less than Ivette.

OC47150
09-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Anyone else think Ivette handed Maggie a half million bucks?

When they interviewed her mother, Ivette's mother didn't look that needy. Actually looked better off than most of us. Where's the needy, Ivette?

These two will slink back into oblivion after Tuesday night, like some other past winners. Thank goodness.

Hellboy
09-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah its certainly a shame that these two have made it to the end. I can't really pull for either of them and I really have no desire to see the last episode but I made it this far so I figure I may as well stick it out. Maybe Howie will ridicule them so more. :twisted:

They both make me want to puke.

OC47150
09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Nice graphic.:thumbsup:

And I couldn't agree more. Maggie's the lesser of two evils. Although she hasn't played the game, I think Maggie'll win.

UKWildcat
09-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I actually haven't watched BB6 in what seems like forever now. By reading your posts I just found out that Evil and Maggot were the final two. I probably won't watch tonights episode, so let me know who won. :D

I just hope BB7 is better, if it comes back. After this year it wouldn't surprise me if CBS pulls the plug! :rolleyes: lol

pegger
09-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Well, all in all it was a pretty good season...

I have to admit that USUALLY the people I hope win don't (although Drew did last year). There was atleast alot of drama...

Some thoughts on tonight's show

Did it look like Kaysar was going to cry to anyone else (when asked about the betrayal)

Eric is still pompous and self-righteous..

Why wasn't Ivette all over Tushy, if she missed her so much?

Man, does Jennifer have an UGLY smile....

Hope they overall BB7 tho...it needs a real twist....

OC47150
09-21-2005, 08:11 AM
This is dedicated to Ivette:
* Spending your summer in the BB house -- $750/week (that's how much the HG got paid for every week in the house)
* Making it to the final 2 -- $50,000
* Realizing in front of millions of Americans the mistake you made in taking Maggie over Janelle to the finals with you -- PRICELESS!!

Boy, Ivette went into an instant mode of depression. Her total demeanor changed when the last vote was read. I loved it!!

Ivette was all over Tushy at the end. I mentally blocked it out.

America doesn't want to hear from you, Eric.

Kaysar, ever the gentleman, zinged Jennifer real good. She still doesn't get it. Probably never will.

You can already submit tapes for BB7, I've read.

pegger
09-21-2005, 09:31 AM
You can already submit tapes for BB7, I've read.

OK - Cause I'm a Canuck, I can't apply.....are one of you guys going too? We need someone to represent!!!

OC47150
09-21-2005, 09:46 AM
A successor to Jedi Howie?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Haven't chimed in here about the finale yet, so here goes.

Howie's comments about Maggie and Ivette being America's least favorites was great! So was the audience's reaction, and the reactions of those bi***es too! :D

I'm glad Ivette was a retard and took Maggie, since she didn't deserve it one bit.

It seems like the person who didn't play the game very well always wins. But, I think Maggie was one of the few to not lash out at anyone else, and that was what got her to the end, IMO.

Hellboy
09-28-2005, 04:13 PM
The look on Ivette's face after the winner was announced convinced me she still expected to win the whole thing even though she picked Maggie to go to the final round with her. :stupid: The fact that Howie told her she basically gave away the $500,000.00 by picking Maggie over Janelle and then his vote was the one that did her in made for a fitting end. :twisted:

Even though I didn't like Maggie she was the lesser of two evils I suppose. :p

OC47150
09-28-2005, 04:16 PM
It's been amusing to read the post-show interviews with Maggie and Ivette since the show ended last week and how they've explained their actions. In one interview in particular, the interviewer was laying into Maggie and the CBS handler cut it short. Big Brother indeed!

Apparently, Ivette's girlfriend and family told her what transpired in the house and Ivette has distanced herself from the Fiendsheep.