PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pics!

Battle Droid
07-05-2005, 10:31 PM
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20050705.html

Turbowars
07-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Awesome Stuff!!

JimJamBonds
07-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Sweet figs! Any idea WHEN they are coming out this fall???

figrin bran
07-06-2005, 02:11 AM
i definitely want the shock trooper though i'd prefer a 501 trooper or commander cody or gree. the chewie looks just as bad as the first one.

Kidhuman
07-06-2005, 02:23 AM
I agree firgin, Chewie looks bad. Han looks ok. I wonder why the shocktrooper is on Lava, I dont remember them on Mustafar.

Darth Alex
07-06-2005, 02:42 AM
After I get done tellin my friends I won't buy anything else but 3 3/4" figs and the occasional Crackbrick...I mean Kubrick(thanks, MottiMearl)...these photos have to come out.
Chewie- well, even Peter Mayhew has to be thinking..man...this sucks
Clone-I'll buy it, but I hope it doesn't lean like the other Clone I have
Han-great idea, but does it have the helmet, and what will the final carded fig look like
All in all, nice suprise tonight! That clone is really cool...but I agree:

I agree firgin, Chewie looks bad. Han looks ok. I wonder why the shocktrooper is on Lava, I dont remember them on Mustafar.

No, KidH, I don't remember them on Musta either.

When will we get a Ice Cream Man/Bespin Ice Cream Maker Escape Unleashed?

Battle Droid
07-06-2005, 03:47 AM
There were two on Mustafar, you guys must've missed them.

2-1B
07-06-2005, 04:49 AM
I'll be grabbing Han for sure.

megaprime33
07-06-2005, 06:14 AM
The only one that looks good is the clone. Chewie....why do they have to make him look so nasty? Han is a great idea but it just doesn't look right. I prefer him without the stormtrooper gear personally. But at least it's nice to see that they're still going with the line.

Slicker
07-06-2005, 07:17 AM
I'm in agreeance with the majority in saying that Chewie sucks but Han looks really. I too am curious as to whether or not he comes with the helmet.

DarkArtist
07-06-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm sort of disappointed in the selection that is coming this fall. I think thy could be alot better and when I read the line for the shocktrooper I had hoped that a charred Vader wass going to be accompaning the shock trooper. :cry:

jedi master sal
07-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Uh fellas...pokes everyone on shoulder...Have you noticed that they are all reissues with just some changes???

Chewie is the exact same except the right arm is different. Even the base is the same excet now it's painted to look like sand and not grass.
Han is the same as the Stormtrooper, but with new base.
E3 Clone is teh same, just new base and obvious new paint scheme.

Don't get me wrong, I'll get them all if I can find them. But, I think it's a bit disheartening that the same molds are already being used for characters. And considering that those particular molds are maybe only a year or so old.

IMHO, there are alot of other characters that deserve treatment before Chewie and Han get their second. And we should get all new molds for each character (even in the case of Chewie and Han). This is just another case of Hasbro getting lazy. There's not much for them to retool for these and they'll make a helluva profit off of this batch.

Again, I'll get them, but we deserve better.

-Sal

Jayspawn
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
How did you guys miss the Clone (Shock) Troopers on Mustafar? They accompanied Emperor Palpatine to Mustafar to pick up Darth Vader (Anakin).

I think they look cool! Especially the Clone Trooper! I'll be getting that for sure! I hope he doesnt lean like the AOTC Clone. Han looks alright -I'm a sucker for Stormtrooper-related stuff. I'll pass on Chewie like I did the last time.

Kidhuman
07-07-2005, 01:04 AM
I honestly dont remember them on Mustafar and I saw the movie 4 times. My short term something isnt what were we talking about again?

El Chuxter
07-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Man, these are pig terds. And not even amazing pig terds. Sure, Han and Shocktrooper look nice at first glance, but how can you display them on the same shelf as the figures they're cheap repaints of?

Tom Foolery
07-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Why are they making two Chewbacca's already for Unleashed? Aren't their better people like Luke, Darth Vader, Yoda, and the Emperor who should get a second Unleashed figure first? Even Han Solo would be a better candidate, than Chewbacca. I wish these things arms moved. I hope they stop making them so they can do cooler toys like McFarlane Sports figures without the sports stuff. Except Star Wars. Did you know Hasbro is getting the rights to do all the Star Wars toys?

Slicker
07-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Why are they making two Chewbacca's already for Unleashed? Aren't their better people like Luke, Darth Vader, Yoda, and the Emperor who should get a second Unleashed figure first? Even Han Solo would be a better candidate, than Chewbacca. I wish these things arms moved. I hope they stop making them so they can do cooler toys like McFarlane Sports figures without the sports stuff. Except Star Wars. Did you know Hasbro is getting the rights to do all the Star Wars toys?This IS the second Han Solo and I also believe that they did 2 Vaders too.

El Chuxter
07-07-2005, 03:28 PM
I think Tom was engaging in a bit of. . . tomfoolery. (Ba-dum-bump!) There are actually three Vaders, two Palpatines, two Yodas, two Lukes, and two Hans. Two Clonetroopers as well, if you count color variations.

Slicker
07-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow!! Thanks for making me look like a rookie Chux.:p