PDA

View Full Version : Aayla's dead, baby

El Chuxter
07-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Just in case there's still any lingering doubt that someone could take a few dozen pointblank blaster rounds and not be killed, starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/) has been kind enough to clear up things for those who didn't find it clear enough in the film:

As General Secura approached the opposing Separatist forces, Chancellor Palpatine activated Order 66 on Coruscant, and contacted Aayla's clone officer, Commander Bly, via hologram. The executive command identified the Jedi as traitors to the Republic. Bly loyally carried out the order, raising his blaster rifle against his Jedi general.

In a moment of distraction, as a native Felucian bird took wing and drew Aayla's attentions skyward, Bly and his troops opened fire, riddling Secura's body with blaster bolts and killing her.

Accept it.

:cry:

Slicker
07-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Thank you Chux for posting that. Now if we could only get people to realize that Boba Fett is dead.

Rocketboy
07-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Good.
But unfortuately, that's the kind of thing that can be changed with a few clicks and keystrokes to "riddling Secura's body with blaster bolts and nearly killing her."

Blue2th
07-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Admit it she was the best looking female Jedi ever. It was a puzzling thing when I saw the Troopers continuing to fire on her seemingly lifeless body on the ground, yet I did not see any blaster marks, holes, burnt flesh etc. As if they had their guns on stun? Or that her species perhaps absorbs blaster fire, and that she is NOT dead after all and that somehow she survives just like Mace did somehow HA! :crazed:

Jayspawn
07-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Yep, shes dead. As much as I would like her to be alive still, nobody could survive several dozen blaster shots at point blank. I second that also, Aayla was hot! And if you've ever met Amy Allen (yowza!) then you know.

Yep, Boba Fett is dead too.

JimJamBonds
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I had heard Amy Allen saying she will be in the SW tv show so her getting pumped full of blaster bolts was a shock to me. I think it is strange for her not to have any, dialog even a "what's going on here?" type comment would have been nice.

That is my personal "Vader moment" of the film NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2-1B
07-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Aalya Secura got shot ? :confused:

I saw her fall down in the film but I always focused on her bootylicious rump so I never noticed that. Huh. :confused: I'll have to go see it again to watch for these rumored "blaster bolts."

CaptainSolo1138
07-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Great thread, Chux. I should reinstitute my old sig now ("Aayla Secura is dead. She did not survive that. Deal with it!"). I love how fan(nie)boys try to write off WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE.

Back to what Caesar said, I didn't know Jedi were allowed to wear lowrise pants. Do they make an exception for Aayla? Could Plo Koon have gotten away with wearing them? Is there an Old Navy in the Temple?

I bet that loser Pablo Jill still tries to rock his Tech Vest....

JimJamBonds
07-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Back to what Caesar said, I didn't know Jedi were allowed to wear lowrise pants. Do they make an exception for Aayla? Could Plo Koon have gotten away with wearing them? Is there an Old Navy in the Temple?

Great comment on the Tech Vest Cap! Lets not forget about the cutoff shirt that also has a neckline that is on the lower side of things that Aayla is wearing. Its a bit of a Britney Spearsesq outfit.

figrin bran
07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Great thread, Chux. I should reinstitute my old sig now ("Aayla Secura is dead. She did not survive that. Deal with it!"). I love how fan(nie)boys try to write off WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE.

aayla probably could get her way with anyone anytime and without having to resort to jedi mind tricks! ;)

there probably wasn't an old navy in the temple but with over 500 locations serving the greater Coruscant area and over 1000 Starbucks locations, i'm sure the jedi had everything they needed :D

jedi master sal
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
That I recall there are two prints of the movie. In one, you clearly see her getting shot and blast makrs showing up on her back. The other pans off more quickly and I think there was some editing so as to not show the balster marks.

JimJamBonds
07-07-2005, 11:31 AM
The more I think about it I believe the clones killed Aayla not because of Order 66 but rather they were sick of her talking about getting a bellybutton piercing and a sun tattooed on the small of her back. :D

CaptainSolo1138
07-07-2005, 11:42 AM
The more I think about it I believe the clones killed Aayla not because of Order 66 but rather they were sick of her talking about getting a bellybutton piercing and a sun tattooed on the small of her back. :D
LMAO!

Also, they were sick of hearing about how fat she was and her constant complaints about being "zitty".

As for what Sal said, I'd never heard about that before. Maybe we'll really get to see her get lit up on the DVD. :)

El Chuxter
07-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Admit it she was the best looking female Jedi ever.

Best dressed, yes. I'd argue that Barris was the best looking.

JimJamBonds
07-07-2005, 12:53 PM
That I recall there are two prints of the movie. In one, you clearly see her getting shot and blast makrs showing up on her back. The other pans off more quickly and I think there was some editing so as to not show the balster marks.

I don't recall seeing any blast marks on her... interesting. Maybe that was done to lessen the 'gore.'

Slicker
07-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I don't recall seeing any blast marks on her... interesting. Maybe that was done to lessen the 'gore.'Yes that may be so but the fact still remains that 3 Clones were shooting at her at point blank range. Even if they have the marksmanship of OT Stormies they couldn't have missed that many times.

JimJamBonds
07-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes that may be so but the fact still remains that 3 Clones were shooting at her at point blank range. Even if they have the marksmanship of OT Stormies they couldn't have missed that many times.

I agree Slicker, we see 15ish shots at her, there is no way she survives. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

El Chuxter
07-07-2005, 01:57 PM
My point in posting this was that an official source said yesterday, with no dodging the question, that she is dead.

She ain't coming back except in pre-ROTS EU.

Tom Foolery
07-07-2005, 02:25 PM
I think that big leaf got in the way of the Clone Troopers, then same way Plo Koon managed to crash land Anakin's Jedi Fighter on that hula hoop world. Both of them will rendezvous with Yoda on Dagobah and help the Japanes schoolgirls fight the monsters from their secret village. And the new villain could be like Oddjob from James Bond, except a sith lord and no hat.

JimJamBonds
07-07-2005, 02:59 PM
I think that big leaf got in the way of the Clone Troopers, then same way Plo Koon managed to crash land Anakin's Jedi Fighter on that hula hoop world. Both of them will rendezvous with Yoda on Dagobah and help the Japanes schoolgirls fight the monsters from their secret village. And the new villain could be like Oddjob from James Bond, except a sith lord and no hat.

Well at least your name fits nicely with your posts! :crazed:

Ji'dai
07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
And the new villain could be like Oddjob from James Bond, except a sith lord and no hat.

There is a clone pilot called "Oddball" in the ROTS novelization. His squadron assists Anakin and Obi-Wan on their mission to rescue the Chancellor. So your tale isn't that far-fetched :ermm:

As for the fate of this Aayla person goes, I was reading some other strange stuff over there at the site mentioned in this thread. Crazy, wacky stuff like Anakin Skywalker building 3PO, Obi-Wan trained by some dude called Qui-Gon, microscopic parasites called midichlorians live in Jedi's blood and give them their Force power (no ****!), and Luke and Leia's mom died from a broken heart.

No, I'm not making this stuff up! :dis: