PDA

View Full Version : "Take me out" Star Wars music Video?????

Sentinel18725
07-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Just saw this on MTV...(I was suprised that they stillh had music videos lol ). This appeared to be a completely animated video with Yoda playing drums, Anakin singing, and Mace on the Axe.....what's up with this? It's pretty disturbing to see Clone Troopers doing the running man?

InsaneJediGirl
07-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Stormtroopers were the scariest.I saw this a few days ago on "Video Mods",thought it was fairly interesting,but I thought it could have been better in the concept department.I dont think Padme would have liked Anakin trying to get it on with that one chick :crazed:

On a side note,its sad MTV cant even play the actual videos and has to resort to video games :D

JimJamBonds
07-12-2005, 12:54 AM
You guys are kidding right? :crazed: I'm not familar with the song, who is it by etc?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-13-2005, 01:21 PM
You guys are kidding right? :crazed: I'm not familar with the song, who is it by etc?
What! It's by Franz Ferdinand, one of the best bands out there (IMO).

I heard about this on the official site, but I haven't seen it yet. I thought it was supposed to be on MTV2, which I don't have.

JimJamBonds
07-13-2005, 01:33 PM
What! It's by Franz Ferdinand, one of the best bands out there (IMO).

I heard about this on the official site, but I haven't seen it yet. I thought it was supposed to be on MTV2, which I don't have.

Sorry I'm drawing a blank on that one. I know it shows how out of touch I am on those types of things.

Turbowars
07-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Cool, I'll have to check it out.

Yeah it's Franz Ferdinand, the band that sounds about the same as all the other Alternative bands out right now. Their all right though.;)

JimJamBonds
07-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Yeah it's Franz Ferdinand, the band that sounds about the same as all the other Alternative bands out right now.

If thats the case then perhaps I have heard it then. :p