PDA

View Full Version : Best online toy store

Darth Cat
07-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey, guys, I am planning to preorder my Medicom 12' Darth Vader, and I need your wisdom here. I am wondering which store has the best reputation in delivery toys and figures? How about Big bad toy store?

Vengecore
07-11-2005, 12:34 AM
bigbadtoystore.com is my favorite. sometimes the do run outta stock easliy though.

Kidhuman
07-11-2005, 12:37 AM
I havent ordered from many stores online, just amazon and EE. I can recommend both as my stuff arrived quick and in great condition. ALso www.OMGCNFO.com good prices and quick delivery. I dont know if these places have them, but I can tell you DO NOT USE KEBCO. Just see the thread on them and all answers are there.

darktater
07-13-2005, 05:54 PM
I order mostly - but only a few items - from EE. I have read the posts about kebco and thought I would see if they are really this bad. I am not trying to defend anyone - but I received my order of one $7.99 figure in about ten days after I placed the order. Maybe this was because it was in stock, maybe because it was only one figure - dont know. At least I got it. But based on the posts I probably will not place a large order.