PDA

View Full Version : Several repack-repaint vehicles and beasts could get things we want: Bail's speeder

Tycho
07-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Do you think repainting Anakin's AOTC airspeeder and changing the engine front (which is an added "crushable piece" anyway) could (in red decales) recreate Bail Organa's airspeeder alright? Then they could add Bail in his black Order 66 scene outfit?

The Eopiee with Obi-Wan Kenobi and baby Luke is a no-brainer. The softgoods Obi-Wan Kenobi pilot figure from AOTC plus an ROTS headsculpt and a more articulated lower body (ROTS #1?) could suffice.

They are repainting the Jedi Starfighters from E2 for Plo Koon.

They are repainting Anakin's E3 Starfighter, so why not Obi-Wan's 2nd one as well?

Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

I think the Bail Organa speeder and Eopiee are easily doable as well as desired. You?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-12-2005, 01:08 PM
I believe that we are getting Obi-Wan's blue Utapau Jedi starfighter soon; it's listed on the TRU website as "Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter" for $25 and it says it's coming soon, I think.

If they retooled the speeder, they'd have to make it so figures could actually fit in the damn thing . . . but if they did, I'd get it.

ROTJLuke
07-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Im not big on vehicles or beasts (I got all the POTF2 beasts, however, go figure :crazed: ), but if they cranked out the Eopie w/Obi and baby Luke, Id be in

Battle Droid
07-12-2005, 04:25 PM
They could repaint Boga, and put a Utapaun Warrior as a Pack-in I guess.

Blue2th
07-13-2005, 12:46 AM
I would definitely buy an Obi with Eopie! Heck I can't even win a loose one on eBay! This one is a must. Please someone mention it to Hasbro at ComicCon.

2-1B
07-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Good idears Tycho, I'd buy Bail's speeder and Obi's Eopie in an instant. :)

evenflow
07-13-2005, 09:10 AM
I'd buy the Obi-Wan with Eopie but it would have to come with baby Luke.

JEDIpartner
07-13-2005, 09:20 AM
And so now there is a black-clad Clone Pilot to go along with the repainted Clone Troopers #6. Were there any black-clad pilots in the film or is this an EU thing for the unproduced V-Wing fighters?

Tycho
07-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Well we never saw a V-wing pilot in the movie.

Where did you see a black clad Clone Pilot?

If this is a new thing that will come with the Jedi Temple assault pack, that would be very cool though.

It's given me pause as to whether I want 3 extra Clone Pilots for buying 4 of those sets to get my 501st legion... I was checking my receipts to see if I could return a clone pilot and 4 Anakins I haven't opened yet in light of the fact that I hate having extra figures than what I need for my scenes.

JEDIpartner
07-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Where did you see a black clad Clone Pilot?

I saw it HERE (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=4652&z=2&isasp=).

Obi-wedge
07-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Let the reissues continue!!!

Commanders, quick draw clones, clone, piolts, snowtroopers!!!!!!

They could at least use the SA clone for the mutipacks.

I really think we are going to get screwed for the rest of the year.