PDA

View Full Version : Who should play a younger Motti?

Jargo
01-14-2002, 02:17 PM
January 14, 2002
Ask the Jedi Council @ starwars.com:

Q:Will there be any appearances in Episode III by classic trilogy characters like Chewbacca or Tarkin or Mon Mothma?

A:"No, I don't think we'll see any beyond the characters in Episode II, like Artoo and Threepio. " Rick McCallum.

Well that's what Rick says. But what if they did get cameos? who would you want to play those characters? Ralph Fiennes as Tarkin, Kate Winslett as Mon Mothma? And who looks enough like Richard Le Parmentier to play a younger General Motti?
What would be your casting call?

SithDroid
01-14-2002, 04:18 PM
General Motti, if I am not mistaken, is in ANH and is the guy who Vader puts the choke hold on. If I am wrong then discount this whole reply. I don't believe anyone would play him. He seems a little too young to have someone cast in his part. He would probably be just a regular old imperial officer way back then. As low as you could go because he would be real young. Perhaps an unknown newcomer could play him.

Lord Malakite
01-16-2002, 01:06 AM
One of those guys on "Whose Line is it Any Way" looks kind of like Motti. He isn't Wayne, Colin, or Ryan. He is the fourth guy w/o glasses they somtimes have.

jedi master sal
01-25-2002, 12:25 PM
your talking about greg proops (yea that's his name), he is also the voice of the pod race announcer (english speaker)"I don't care what corner of the universe you come from that's gotta' hurt". (that guy)

not likely for him.

stillakid
01-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Gary Coleman.

Lman316
01-29-2002, 08:38 PM
Actually, I always thought the figure of Motti looked like Colin from "Who's Line...".

stillakid
01-29-2002, 08:42 PM
Skip Stevenson

JEDIpartner
02-07-2002, 11:52 AM
I think Skip Stevenson should play Luke and Leia's mentally challenged brother Speck Skywalker. Think about it... for those of you who remember Skip from "Real People", Luke kinda looks like him when he starts to cry on the Cloud City gantry...!

I think the missing name you folks are looking for is GREG PROOPS...

stillakid
02-07-2002, 04:58 PM
Ya know, M. Emmett Walsh hasn't been is Star Wars yet...and he's been in everything!

Rollo Tomassi
02-07-2002, 05:45 PM
I vote for our resident thespian...Jargo!!:happy: :D :crazed:

Pendo
02-17-2002, 11:29 AM
Who should play a younger Motti?

There is this chap called Danny Pendleton I know, I think he would make a pretty good Motti.

PENDO!