PDA

View Full Version : Where is all the ROTS merchandise??

Hellboy
07-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I know the Darth Vader statue is apparently supposed to be based off Vader's appearance in ROTS but since we never see him with his lightsaber ignited it doesn't really feel like a ROTS product. Other than that where is all the ROTS merchandise? As far as we can tell nothing is planned for the rest of the year in either the mini-bust or statue lines. Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy with the current products and those that a looming on the horizon but wouldn't it make sense to at least try and capitalize on the popularity of the final Star Wars a little more before the film fades away?

Jayspawn
07-14-2005, 09:40 AM
You know a few of us were wondering the same thing a few months before ROTS opened. Looks like its the Vader bust for now. But we were expecting a full line with several key characters like GG did with AOTC. Apparently GG had their hands full with the the releases of the C-3PO and Vader Statues along with Han, Leia and Sandtrooper busts.

As far as ROTS busts go, I can wait a little. But I would really like to see General Grevious, Emperor Palpatine, a Clone Trooper (I sense different colored Clones in the future). And I would like to see ROTS versions of Obi-Wan and Anakin.