PDA

View Full Version : Battle Packs

ethansports
07-14-2005, 12:45 PM
When are the new battlepacks gonna be released?

i.e. Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Separatist

ROTJLuke
07-15-2005, 11:50 AM
I would think over the corse of later this year and def. 06 is when all of them will come out

Jedibill
07-15-2005, 12:22 PM
I found the Jedi vs Sith Battle pack today at K-Mart $21.99 its cool I the fact that it as Obi-Wan's CloneTrooper outfit you can put on him.
they also had the Vader Evolution set also $21.99

ethansports
07-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Is Obi-Wan a new figure?

Kidhuman
07-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Can you post a picture of Obi-Wan in clone armor. I didnt care for it from Hasbros pics, but if I see it normally I might change my mind

Jedibill
07-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Obi-Wan looks like #1 but he has differant arms I guess so the Armor will fit on there, I don't open my Toys so cant take picture with it on.

jedi master sal
07-16-2005, 02:12 PM
I too found this last night. Here's my brief review:
Grievous-seems to be the preview fig, but with added articulation and a cape. Not a bad update, still to small.
Ventress-new fig, decent articulation. Welcome addition
Yoda-blah...repack
Battle damaged Anakin-great! Decent sculpt, and it's an all new fig.
Obi-wan-by far the best in the bunch. Mostly due to the clone armor attachments. I reccommend using a clear band to keep the chest armor/cape close to Obi's body. There are small pinholes on Obi's arms to insert the armor and the leg armor "snaps" on. Also, a very cool accessory they added was the LANCE that Obi used against Durge. Now we can complete that scene.

All in all a decent set. Not 100% great. Could haev had something else other than the Yoda. But I'd still reccommend getting this set. The packaging is great.
I give it 3.5 holocrons out of 5.

My suggestion is by it when you see it.

-Sal

Blackened88
07-16-2005, 02:27 PM
What Yoda is it?

ROTJLuke
07-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Really does look like a great set, prehaps Ill shoot over to Kmart today and see if we have anything....

jedi master sal
07-16-2005, 06:41 PM
What Yoda is it?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it's the SAGA Yoda from Yoda/Chian.

Blackened88
07-16-2005, 07:04 PM
I never got that Yoda so I will think about this set. Has anyone seen the set with Jango?

ROTJLuke
07-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Just the Hasbro mock up pics, and that set I really dont get, because, if Im correct, it has Jango, Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Obi, and Anakin. I dont get it, since Jango and Darth never were in the same movie, (I know theyre both fighting for the common evil and all, but still). I dunno, it might be fun to have Mace and Maul battle it out. :)

waboritas
07-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Picked up the Jedi vs. Sith set at K-Mart yesterday. Love it but, Anakin looks like he is wearing make-up. Good news is you can change the head. Obi-Wan's head is pretty accurate based on the CW cartoon. I didn't take the armor and put it on him as everything is elastic banded. Yoda can't hold his lghtsaber, huge shock.........

JetsAndHeels
07-17-2005, 01:48 PM
I picked up the Jedi vs. Sith pack today at Kmart. It has its faults, but overall I think it is a great looking set. The armor for Obi Wan is a great added bonus. The anakin figure does look a little funny in the face, but I like the fact that its a new sculpt.

ROTJLuke
07-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Ive heard K-Mart has um, but none around my area