PDA

View Full Version : New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

Pages : 1 [2]

OC47150
07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Other than standing behind a granny who put $525 worth of ornaments on layaway, I had no problem. Waited about 15 minutes or so to check out.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-14-2012, 07:51 PM
The place I went to was in a mall, opening their store at 9am, when the mall itself opens at 10am. Okay... well, apparently they open it "early" for those who walk the mall for exercise... at 9am?!? When I got to the store, there was already a group (maybe 10-12 people) in front. Hmm. I got the last Momaw (or, let's say, I got the only one I saw on the shelves). Not much organization once people wanted to check out. I think I may've been the youngest customer there. My receipt shows 9:09am as the checkout time; got to use a few coupons and cards I'd saved for today to ease the pain on the wallet. :greedy:

What'd I get? Hammerhead is simple and kind of cool. Grievous is bigger than I expected, so the price fits better. But the best one is the electronic "Han Solo to the Rescue." First of all, FINALLY it's a Hoth costumed character for the first time in all the years Hallmark's been making SW ornaments. But the best part is, HAN CUSSES! I did not think they'd use the "Then I'll see you in hell!" line for a Christmas ornament, but they did. Hee hee! ;)

I passed on Maul (I have the other one, just a different pose) and the TIE Interceptor. No non-SW ones tickled my fancy.

OC47150
07-19-2012, 10:23 PM
My buddy was fortunate enough to get the Comic Con SW Hallmark ornament for me. I don't have it in hand yet but it's coming. : )

Missed out on last year's.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-22-2012, 11:36 AM
The next Ornament Weekend event is Oct. 6-7. I like the look (and sound :pleased: ) of the Peekbuster Vader (I assume it's a Limited Quantity one :( ), and the Lego Stormtrooper's already on my hold list.

OC47150
09-22-2012, 01:26 PM
I received a 20-percent off coupon from Kohl's and used it to purchase the Han and tauntaun ornament. Got it for $28 and some change.

The salesman gave me the coupon back. Might use it on the Grevious ornament.

OC47150
09-23-2012, 09:07 PM
I picked up two more ornaments, thanks to my Kohl's coupon: Grevious and the Christmas Story House on Cleveland Street.

Bel-Cam, I don't think the Peekbuster Vader is a limited quantity ornament like the July ornaments, but don't hold me to it.

At C6, at the Lego colletors panel, it was said last year's Vader Lego ornament was going to be re-issued, which is a first for the company. It was so popular that it's making a second appearance.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Bel-Cam, I don't think the Peekbuster Vader is a limited quantity ornament like the July ornaments, but don't hold me to it.I called, and you're right; maybe. They didn't show it as a Limited Quantity one, but it also wasn't on their main list. I asked them to hold one anyway with my Wish List.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Vader and Lego Trooper both look cool. No props to Old Shoving Guy in the store, who also knocked over ornaments from the shelf, to buy one Limited Quantity one. :mad:

jonthejedi
10-07-2012, 05:43 AM
His brother must have been at my store yesterday...diving at the hex block display to grap the Bat(w/e only) from TDKR. He proceeded to follow me around the store, checking what was in my hands. Anywho, I picked up Lego stormie(the sales girl all of 15 kept pushing Vader on me...and I said uummm, it's a reissue; I got it last year), BTTF Delorean, Peekbuster Vader & Miss Gulch in sepiatone for me wife.

OC47150
10-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Picked up my Vader just a bit ago.

Gonna check and see if Kohl's gets any other ornaments. The TIE interceptor may be the last one the store carries that I don't have.

jonthejedi
10-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Kohl's carries Hallmark orns?

OC47150
10-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Kohl's carries Hallmark orns?

In the words of Dave Hester, yuuup! Han and the tauntaun, TIE interceptor and Greivous. With the sales, Kohl's is considerably cheaper than the HM shop.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
The last time I was in a Kohl's, their ornament display section had a Hoth Han head attached to a string, just dangling there, sans tauntaun. Well, he can still see you in h3ll! I find the toy and holiday sections there to be terribly maintained and always a mess. Mervyns, RIP, :cry: used to carry Hallmark ornaments, too.

OC47150
11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
It's preview weekend...again. The wife received a $5 coupon and I have a $2 coupon. Mom gave me another $5 coupon that's good through Christmas Eve.

Planning to get a coupon non-SW ornaments: Christmas Vacation, John Wayne or the Prep and Landing are in the sites.

OC47150
11-10-2012, 01:42 PM
So I go to the Hallmark shop at the mall with morning armed with coupons. I picked up the John Wayne and Christmas Vacation ornaments. I whip out the $5 e-coupon the wife received and the clerk says they don't accept it. It's not a corporate policy, but individual store policy. I asked if she or the other clerk knew if one of the other HM stores accepted the coupon; they didn't know.

I drove to the other side of town to the HM in the strip mall. Walk in and ask the clerk first thing if they accept the e-coupon. Guess what? They do! I think I found a new HM store to do all my shopping at!

I also picked up the glass Darth Maul ornament at Target today.

TeeEye7
11-24-2012, 03:40 AM
Thanks to OC, my wife ventured to Kohls this evening and picked up an ornament we'd been looking for our son (which I won't utter here since he lurks on the boards).

Thanks for letting us know about Kohls, OC. Nothing better than getting Hallmark ornaments at discount before Christmas!

OC47150
11-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Glad that it helped. I picked up the stormie Lego and the second Christmas Story ornament at Kohl's over the weekend.

Received a coupon for a free ornament from Hallmark. I swung into the shop and browsed the display before asking for the ornament and noticed the Darth Maul ornament was gone, display version and all. Sold out, I was told when I asked. This was at the HM shop at the mall. So I went to the HM shop in the strip mall a few miles away and Maul was still on the shelf. I didn't want to push my luck so I bought it.

Still need to get the TIE Interceptor and Prep and Landing ornament, and then I'm done for the year.

OC47150
12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
As I finished placing the ornaments on my tree, it dawned on me that Hallmark hasn't made an AHN farmboy Luke ornament. There's two ROTJ Lukes, three ESB Lukes but no obvious ANH Luke. Interesting exception.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Don't get me started on Hallmark's complete lack of Hoth, i.e. SNOW gear ornaments, with the exception of Hoth Han on a Tauntaun this year. Wait; I guess I got myself started. :rolleyes:

OC47150
12-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I do question some of their choices. To me, at least, one of the anniversaries there should be more of a focus on that movie, but there's not. Character popularity seems to be the key issue.

Character wise, Vader and Yoda might have the most ornaments made.

BTW, I was looking at my Christmas Story ornaments. There are at least four variations on the leg lamp.

OC47150
12-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Bought the last two ornaments I needed for the year: TIE Interceptor and the Prep and Landing. Had coupons for both, and since there's the chance I'll be out of town on Wednesday visiting the in-laws, I didn't want to risk it.

Kohl's clearanced the Hallmark ornaments early, 20 percent off. Don't know when it started but I found out about it at the beginning of the weekend. I hit three Kohl's in hopes of finding the TIE Interceptor but there were hardly any ornaments left. At one store, I counted just a half-dozen.

TeeEye7
12-24-2012, 06:04 PM
I think I'm liking the Gen. Grievous...

This posted back in May. My son surprised his old dad with it when he came home from college for Christmas break last Thursday!

OC47150
12-25-2012, 12:42 AM
This posted back in May. My son surprised his old dad with it when he came home from college for Christmas break last Thursday!

That's really cool.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-20-2013, 06:08 PM
This year's July ornament premiere weekend is 7/13-14. The Hallmark Dreambook was quite disappointing to me, and not just for the SW items. On the 2-page spread:
- Jango Fett flying
- AT-ST on Endor (sounds)
- Ewoks (Teebo & Wicket); I would get this one
- Lego Clone Wars Yoda; (I'd get this one, too)
- Jabba on the throne

I still cannot believe the lack of Hoth-related ornaments over the 20+ years of Star Wars and Hallmark. :mad: :(

p.s. I bought a sale item there yesterday: a press-me button of SW characters' laughs (Ewok, S.Crumb, Emperor, Chewie, Yoda, et al).

Bel-Cam Jos
06-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Found out that the Limited Quantity SW ornament this year is... based on the 30th anniversary of ROJ... and is... Leia in Boushh disguise! Looks good.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-08-2013, 01:41 PM
That store I've gone to before sent a mailer that shows an 8:00am opening time... when the mall the store is in opens at 10:00am. I called; they said if security doesn't open the door first, they get there early and can "prop the door open with a trash can." There's some security. :rolleyes: But I want that Boushh!

Don't forget, it's this weekend, July 13-14, for the ornament premiere!

Bel-Cam Jos
07-14-2013, 05:24 PM
No problems there, but oddly I was only the 5th person IN LINE to enter the store, and I got there about 7:20am for the 8:00 opening (what kind of weirdoes wait in line for stuff? :rolleyes: ). Boushh looks really good, the Ewoks are dead ringers for the recent figures, and Lego Yoda is what it is. Thought about the AT-ST, but I may wait and see if it goes on sale later, or simply pass on it altogether.

OC47151
07-14-2013, 10:57 PM
Took me about 15 minutes to check out. Got behind a lady who bought $600 in ornaments.

Surprised my particular HM honored the coupon mailed out by the corporate office. Some of the stores are picky about those. Some honor them, others don't. I know of a smaller HM shop in the local strip mall that does take most of the coupons.

Don't forget Kohl's in a couple of months, Bel-Cam. That's where I picked up most of my ornaments last year. And Kohl's runs sales!

Bel-Cam Jos
07-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Took me about 15 minutes to check out. Got behind a lady who bought $600 in ornaments.

Surprised my particular HM honored the coupon mailed out by the corporate office. Some of the stores are picky about those. Some honor them, others don't. I know of a smaller HM shop in the local strip mall that does take most of the coupons.

Don't forget Kohl's in a couple of months, Bel-Cam. That's where I picked up most of my ornaments last year. And Kohl's runs sales!I had a few coupons, too (one only for this weekend, another from previous purchases, one on greeting cards unrelated to ornaments). No issues with them.

The guy ahead of me had just under $300... but he'd placed his water bottle (this store puts out drinks and snacks for customers on premiere days) ON TOP OF ALL HIS ORNAMENTS in the bag while looking throughout the store. Guess why the cashier asked if I could hand her a napkin from the snack table. :eek: :(

I thought the same thing, about Kohl's.

OC47151
08-03-2013, 04:10 PM
My buddy got the Comic Con SW ornament for me. It looks nice. It's not numbered like previous ones.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-19-2013, 09:26 PM
In a couple weekends, specifically Oct. 5-6, the next Ornament Premiere occurs. Don't remember if there will be any new SW ones this time.

jpins
10-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Wal-Mart has Hallmark ornaments. They are $7.27 each and there are 3 Star Wars ornaments-Darth Vader, Yoda and R2-D2. These are not as nice as the ornaments sold at Hallmark stores. They also have DC, Marvel, Disney, Pixar and Holiday Barbie.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-05-2013, 09:52 AM
And every so often, the ones at Target are decent, too. But lately they've been cheap-looking and usually cracked or broken on the pegs. :( I'll have to check these W*M ones; thanks for the head's-up, jpins!

OC47151
10-05-2013, 10:16 AM
And every so often, the ones at Target are decent, too. But lately they've been cheap-looking and usually cracked or broken on the pegs. :( I'll have to check these W*M ones; thanks for the head's-up, jpins!

The last couple of years Target has carried little metal CW figures. Not too bad. The best ornament Target carried last year was the CW Maul head.

Going to stop in at the Hallmark shop today and use one of the weekend exclusive coupons. I'm thinking Lego Yoda.

Haven't stopped by Kohl's in a while to see if the ornaments are out yet. They weren't in mid-September.

Update: I stopped at Kohl's. They had all of the SW ornaments except Jango. I might wait and catch them there on sale.

OC47151
10-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Using some Kohl's cash and a 10-percent off sale, I was able to get the Jabba ornament for $21. What a bargain, what a bargain!

OC47151
10-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Christmas 2013 isn't here yet but Hallmark is already previewing 2014 ornaments at NY Comic Con.

http://www.yodasnews.net/Yodasnews%20New%20York%20Comic%20Con%202013/Hallmark/slides/P1019399.html

Bel-Cam Jos
10-15-2013, 09:37 PM
I like those... and there's a character with a "snow" outfit, even if it's not from a film!

OC47151
11-09-2013, 02:12 PM
It's a sale weekend, at least that's what the flyer I received in the mail says. $2-off coupon, too. Plan on using it to get Jango.

Stopped at Kohl's last weekend to see if ornaments were on sale. They weren't but I noticed all of the Christmas Vacation ornaments, including the display, were gone. Went to the local HM shop and picked it up the next day. I missed out on the Cousin Eddie RV several years ago and didn't want that to happen again.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
I saw one at Target that had a cartoonish Threepio & R2 set, and since it said "Hallmark," I figured I'd try an actual HM shop and use some coupons. No dice. :( They don't carry it. But I may still pick one up before they sell out (I doubt these will last until the post-Christmas sales).

OC47151
11-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Picked up Jango. Still need to get Lego Yoda and the AT-ST, which I can get at Kohl's.

I saw those Target ornaments. Thought they were different. I will pick up. Really like the clone/stormtrooper holiday ornament.

OC47151
11-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Between a 15-percent off coupon and a $10 customer appreciation coupon, picked up the last two SW ornaments -- Yoda and the AT-ST -- at Kohl's this morning at a decent price.

OC47151
12-24-2013, 01:51 PM
I thought I had all of the SW ornaments but somehow missed Jango. Picked him up Sunday. The HM shop I stopped at was out of him but they sold me the display model. Don't know how many HM shops are in my area (there are a lot) and I didn't want to drive around to different ones checking, so I settled for the display.

Picked up the two Christmas Story ornaments, too. Had coupons for $5 off of ornaments over $10. Thought I'd rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get them now instead of chancing it on Thursday at the half-off sales.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-27-2013, 10:20 AM
I saw one at Target that had a cartoonish Threepio & R2 set, and since it said "Hallmark," I figured I'd try an actual HM shop and use some coupons. No dice. :( They don't carry it. But I may still pick one up before they sell out (I doubt these will last until the post-Christmas sales).I was right. I hadn't picked them up, and after 4 different Target searches yesterday, also no dice. :( Oh well; I believe I will live without these SW items. Maybe. ;)

But I did get an AT-ST ornament, with 50% plus 15% off coupon, at Kohl's today.

OC47151
12-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Walked past the HM shop at the mall this morning and noticed that ornaments were only 40 percent off. And the shelves were still pretty full.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-31-2014, 09:57 PM
This is the first time in some time where all of the ornaments for the year look good. Two ornament premiere weekends are July 12-13 and October 4-5. Can't find (so far) what, if any, the SW Limited Quantities ornament is for 2014.

http://shop.hallmark.com/keepsake-ornaments/#prefn1=characters&prefv1=Star%20Wars%E2%84%A2

There are some exclusives, too, for Comic-Con or the NY Con:

http://corporate.hallmark.com/News-From-Hallmark/Hallmark-Introduces-2014-Event-Exclusive-Keepsake-Ornaments

OC47151
06-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I've done a little checking, too, Bel-Cam, and haven't found if there's a July preview ornament this year or not. Guess I'll stop by one of the stores and check.

My buddy who goes to Comic Con every year already said he's not picking up any of the exclusive for anyone else except himself this year. He's always complained about getting the ornament for me when he has. Eh, it's the wampa. I can live without it.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-02-2014, 09:50 AM
I've done a little checking, too, Bel-Cam, and haven't found if there's a July preview ornament this year or not. Guess I'll stop by one of the stores and check.

... Eh, it's the wampa. I can live without it.I may call the store to see if they know about the limited ornaments.

I have liked ALL the Hoth figures they've had; as my standard rant continues: Christmas time = snow & cold = Hoth characters. Simple, Hallmark. While a violent ice creature is as warm and comforting as a holiday character like Jabba (oh, wait), it's still snow-centered. That's one I'd like to buy, but no Comic-Con for me. Again. :(

OC47151
06-13-2014, 05:26 PM
This was posted on Yakface about the ornaments.

We are very sorry, but unfortunately we do not have a Star Wars Keepsake ornament available this year for Ornament Premiere, Debut or Holiday Open House.
We appreciate your interest in Hallmark and hope we were able to help you.
Thanks,
Hallmark Customer Care

Bel-Cam Jos
06-13-2014, 05:47 PM
I was in a Hallmark store today, and they had the Biker Scout out to view, and it did not have a Limited Quantity label on it. I know there will be ornaments (the wish list shows the ones from the link above), but maybe no "limited" ones this year (and I would be fine with that; just make more "regular" ones available, please).

OC47151
06-14-2014, 10:26 AM
I need to pick up a catalog, just to flip through it.

I'm taking care of a neighbor's yard this summer, and she's paying me for it. That money is being set aside for ornaments.

Slicker
06-25-2014, 07:16 PM
A Boba Fett LEGO ornament? Seriously. The fanboy wanking over these characters is getting pathetic. With each lame incarnation of a Fett, Maul, Sing, etc. I see I get more and more happy that I stopped wasting my money on this.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-12-2014, 02:07 PM
I was not interested in waking up early (which would've meant around 6:30am... on a summer Saturday) to get there when it opened at 8am, especially since there was no limited SW one. I got there about 45 minutes after opening, and the checkout line was long, so I could take my time looking through the displays. I left with two SW ones (Biker Scout, Sandcrawler), and some cards with coupons; I will probably get the two other ones later (Lego Fett, Cantina Band) because they're both at least $30. Might also get the Franco Harris "Immaculate Reception" one, too.

OC47151
07-14-2014, 08:14 AM
I was out of town Saturday so I didn't go until Sunday. If it weren't for a coupon, and like Bel-Cam, no exclusive SW ornament this year, I could've easily skipped. But I went, used my coupon and picked up the Lego Fett.

The lady working the counter said, only one? I said, I pick one up a month. It's not as painful that way. Actually, gonna wait to see what Kohl's has in a few months before I pick up any others.

OC47151
07-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Some pix of the 2015 line at Comic Con.

http://www.rebelscum.com/2014-SDCC/SDCC-2014-Hallmark-Star-Wars-Pavilion/

I was also thinking about this year's ornaments. The HM shops are getting the Santa Yoda in October, but there's a chance Kohl's would be carrying the rest of them, or at least 2 - 4. Guess we'll know better after Labor Day.

OC47151
09-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Stopped at Kohl's today. The Hallmark display is out but there's only two SW ornaments: the biker scout and Vader.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-02-2014, 09:41 PM
This weekend is Hallmark's second Ornament Weekend; I don't even recall if/which there were SW ones I had interest in.

OC47151
10-03-2014, 07:13 AM
The Santa Yoda ornament comes out this weekend, but I don't think he's a limited quality item.

There's a 50th anniversary GI Joe ornament that is limited, which I'm gonna get.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-04-2014, 04:39 PM
I will probably get the two other ones later (Lego Fett, Cantina Band) because they're both at least $30. Might also get the Franco Harris "Immaculate Reception" one, too.And so I did. I'd heard of a Vader "block calendar" (those ones where you turn the blocks over to read the month and day) from Hallmark, but I didn't see one in the store. By the time I got there, I'm sure most if not all the Limited ornaments were gone.

OC47151
10-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Here's my ornament story:

Today is the kickoff to my city's big fall festival. I rode the church float in the parade. Judging is 3 hours before actual parade, which is at 9 a.m. So after judging was over, I was going to run to the closest HM shop and get the GI Joe ornament. I get there before 10 a.m., and there's about 10 people ahead of me in line. No big deal.

Doors open at 10 a.m. An older guy and me go to the front counter, and the guy asks where the Joe ornaments are. They're all gone, the clerk says. People pre-ordered the ornament and the store's entire stock is gone before the store even opened. The guy did some complaining. I just walked out and drove to the bigger HM shop I normally go to.

Of course, store #2 is packed but they have the Joe ornament behind the counter. I count five or six.I patiently stand in line, watching as two of the ornaments go out the door. Then it's me turn. I get the ornament, and relay the store from store #1 to the clerk, who tells me that her store would never do that.

Most of the other SW ornaments are in the $20 range, except for the sandcrawler. Might wait to see if I get or can find a nice coupon before buying that one. The scout biker and Vader will be coming from Kohl's.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Here's my ornament story:

Today is the kickoff to my city's big fall festival. I rode the church float in the parade. Judging is 3 hours before actual parade, which is at 9 a.m. So after judging was over, I was going to run to the closest HM shop and get the GI Joe ornament. I get there before 10 a.m., and there's about 10 people ahead of me in line. No big deal.

Doors open at 10 a.m. An older guy and me go to the front counter, and the guy asks where the Joe ornaments are. They're all gone, the clerk says. People pre-ordered the ornament and the store's entire stock is gone before the store even opened. The guy did some complaining. I just walked out and drove to the bigger HM shop I normally go to.

Of course, store #2 is packed but they have the Joe ornament behind the counter. I count five or six.I patiently stand in line, watching as two of the ornaments go out the door. Then it's me turn. I get the ornament, and relay the store from store #1 to the clerk, who tells me that her store would never do that.

Most of the other SW ornaments are in the $20 range, except for the sandcrawler. Might wait to see if I get or can find a nice coupon before buying that one. The scout biker and Vader will be coming from Kohl's.I've been on city parade floats, too! What was the theme, OC?

I have asked at various Hallmarks if they'll reserve Limited Quantity ones for me, and all have said no, come in to the store that morning. But, there have been stores that have done just that without telling customers, and I refuse to shop from those anymore.

OC47151
10-05-2014, 08:07 AM
The festival is called Harvest Homecoming, so a harvest-style theme is used every year. This year the theme was Homecoming of Heroes.

The church float is a replica of the Robert E. Lee paddleboat, which was built in my town. I was the captain. The wife calls me Capt. Steubbin.

I've thought, for the limited quantity weekends, stores would set aside X amount for Saturday and X amount for Sunday, but that's not the case.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-05-2014, 12:54 PM
The festival is called Harvest Homecoming, so a harvest-style theme is used every year. This year the theme was Homecoming of Heroes.

The church float is a replica of the Robert E. Lee paddleboat, which was built in my town. I was the captain. The wife calls me Capt. Steubbin.

I've thought, for the limited quantity weekends, stores would set aside X amount for Saturday and X amount for Sunday, but that's not the case.Cool! Our city's Founders' Day Parade changes its theme yearly. Over the years, I've been a youngling marcher as a Boy Scout or AYSO soccer player and older guy as "Howling Mad" Murdock, and a rider as Jack Benny, Little Boy Blue, and Charlie Chaplin.

Nope; it's all gone most times within 5-10 minutes at our Hallmarks. Get there early, or get nothin'. :(

OC47151
10-08-2014, 05:24 PM
I saw on another website that some of the cheaper HM ornaments were showing up at WM. Stopped by one while out today and picked up Chopper and Ezra for $7.87 each.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-08-2014, 07:46 PM
I saw on another website that some of the cheaper HM ornaments were showing up at WM. Stopped by one while out today and picked up Chopper and Ezra for $7.87 each.Really? Actual SW:Rebels merch' for purch'? Are they "cheap" in price, quality, or both?

OC47151
10-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Really? Actual SW:Rebels merch' for purch'? Are they "cheap" in price, quality, or both?

It's the mass-market ornaments found at WM, Target, drug stores, etc... The quality is good. It's the open-faced packaging where HM saves money.

Ezra looks good. He's wearing a helmet and has a blue lightsaber. Chopper looks real good. Nice bright colors for both of them.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Apparently there's a November ornament weekend, too. Best (only?) SW one is a Yoda in Santa suit. Do I have it already? (need to check this thread, maybe)

OC47151
10-24-2014, 10:18 PM
I saw Santa Yoda on display at the October open house.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-25-2014, 10:10 AM
My simple research shows that I never picked Peekbuster Yoda before. If it's already out, I could get him anytime (but you get extra Hallmark points during a Premiere/Open House weekend, which runs from 11/7-11/16; and I have a coupon for that time period, too).

OC47151
10-26-2014, 07:58 AM
Between my wife and mother, I should be getting some coupons in the mail real soon. Might have to bite the bullet and get the sandcrawler or cantina band.

OC47151
11-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Had a $3 off coupon for HM so I used it on the sandcrawler ornament today. When I was leaving, I thought, why didn't I use it on the cantina band ornament? Oh well.

In the latest Kohl's ad, there's a $5 off coupon for anything in the store. Gonna use it on the biker scout ornament later this week; can't use until Tuesday. If I can bum another coupon off my parents, I'll get Vader, too.

At Target, I noticed a small C3PO ornament wearing a scarf and carrying a package for $7 and a Chopper ornament, too.

At TRU, I picked up a Rebels round ornament for $3.99.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-10-2014, 02:24 PM
My simple research shows that I never picked Peekbuster Yoda before. If it's already out, I could get him anytime (but you get extra Hallmark points during a Premiere/Open House weekend, which runs from 11/7-11/16; and I have a coupon for that time period, too).Mine, he is now. With various coupons and deals and points offers (including buying an over-priced $.50 candy to do so), I have some holiday cards as well.

OC47151
11-12-2014, 08:48 AM
There was a Kohl's coupon in yesterday's paper: $10 off of purchases $25 or more. Using that and the previous $5 coupon, I picked up the biker scout and the Christmas Vacation ornaments for $25. Saved $15.

Going to get Vader next with the second $5 coupon in the next few days.

OC47151
12-07-2014, 02:58 PM
I found this coupon online. When I've found coupons like this in the past, some HM stores accept them, others don't, but it's worth trying.

http://www.hallmark.com/promotions/coupon?uid=479340615_ocm_&programId=46398987&imageType=thumbnail&merchantId=10333238&affiliateId=13276087&viewType=viewFull&channel=display

OC47151
12-07-2014, 09:34 PM
It worked! Combining this coupon and a $2 coupon, got the cantina ornament (the last one at this particular store) for $30.

All that's left is Santa Yoda.