PDA

View Full Version : Batman and Van Helsing would be cool places for Master Replicas to go

Tycho
07-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Dude: imagine prop replicas of these crazy, hightech gear these guys carry!

Van Helsing's rapid-fire tommygun style silver stake shooter - Buffy wished she had one of these...

Van Helsing's hat.

Batman's bat grapple gun and rapelling line.

Batman's utility belt.

Batman's wrist gauntlets.

Batman's mask.

Heck, while I'm looking at guys with all the gear, making MR do all Boba Fett's weapons would be way cool as well.

stillakid
07-17-2005, 09:38 AM
...and SkyCaptain! :)

...and The 5th Element!

Jayspawn
07-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I might got for a Batterang used by Michael Keaton in the 1st "Batman" I bet MR could get him to do a signature Edition too! But thats about it.

VanHelsing would be too much a risk, none of the merchandise sold very well. Sky Captain and 5th Element might go well if they made a small run.

JediTricks
07-17-2005, 06:10 PM
...and SkyCaptain! :)

...and The 5th Element!
Hey, they're doing the Rocketeer, that's something.

Like Jayspawn said, Van Helsing didn't do that well so it'd be too risky.

As for Batman, I'd love to see what they could do, but DC Direct already does prop replicas (albeit even more expensive than MR and very rarely).

stillakid
07-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey, they're doing the Rocketeer, that's something.

They are? :eek: What pieces are they making? I already have a helmet and the gun. Could use a jacket and rocketpack (and boots and pants and gloves.... ;) )

DXiRoNMaN
07-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Van Helsing...no. they need to just do Ghostbusters

Jayspawn
07-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Looks like they're doing the Rocketeer helmet for now stilla. The rocketpack would be interesting, and BIG!

Captain Spoon
07-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Ghostbuster's would be excellent as would Batman. However I believe DC Direct has an exclusive replica license for all DC comics. As far as Van Helsing goes I hated that movie, personally I would rather have replicas from Tootsie or Steel Magnolias haha.

JediTricks
07-20-2005, 01:39 AM
they need to just do GhostbustersOH YEAH! A ghost trap is a must! Proton sliders would be cool, but they'd probably have to do them separate from the packs.

BTW, MR also mentioned that they got the Marvel license, that's cool.

Jayspawn
07-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Egon's PKE Meter from Ghostbusters would be cool too!

JediTricks
07-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that, but absolutely that'd be awesome, it'd have to light up and the arms would have to extend automatically. Ghostbusters FX! If the ghost trap also "worked", that'd be fantastic.