PDA

View Full Version : Special Special Edtion

mylow thehutt
01-14-2002, 07:24 PM
:)over at theforce.net they said that Geroge will be adding more new parts to the classic trilogy,around the time ep3 comes out :D

Thoughts.

bigbarada
01-14-2002, 08:18 PM
It's to be expected, not saying I like it; but I fully expected him to do this.

Wonder what he'll change this time?

SithDroid
01-14-2002, 09:47 PM
Hopefully he'll remove the Greedo blaster shot.

bigbarada
01-14-2002, 09:52 PM
That would be for the "Un-Special Editions" which will probably be released the same time as the "New-Special Editions" and the "Super-Special Editions.":p

And don't forget about the "Super-Deluxe-Nifty-All-Singing-All-Dancing-Editions.":D

jawa9
01-14-2002, 10:48 PM
If George lives long enough, he will probably make 3 more movies that take place AFTER return of the jedi.:cool:

snakeplkn
01-15-2002, 08:32 AM
I doubt there will be Episodes VII, VIII, and IX. Lucas, unless the story is set 60+ years in the future after ROTJ, would destroy the whole story arc of books and comics. Not that he cares, but when people laugh off his feeble attempt at the prequels, I think there won't be a desire to revisit Star Wars. If anything, it's time for him to try something new.

Snake Plissken
"A little human compassion"

JEDIpartner
01-15-2002, 09:50 AM
You forgot the Southeast Asian KARAOKE edition!

I do hope he removes the Greedo shot first thing and fixes Jabba. The rest, I suppose if he must, can be changed as long as it just lends itself to the overall saga. If he wants to show what is happening on Coruscant as the Emperor shuts down the Imperial senate, that would be fine. If he wants to add back in the Anchorhead scene, that would be fine too. I guess the only thing we can do is sit back and wait to see what happens. I really think MOST of the changes would be to add scenes where you see a little more of the politics that were happening during the time of the Rebellion.

mylow thehutt
01-16-2002, 03:18 PM
:) Geroge said he would be 80 years old when he did 7,8,9,so he said there wont be a 7,8,& 9. also he said he was going to make it fit the new moives,like for example

when Ben tells luke he trained Anakin and that he found him,instead he will say My master found him and told me to train the boy.Just a thought.