PDA

View Full Version : What have you found, and where?

Pages : [1] 2

vader68
07-19-2005, 04:13 PM
What I want to know, is if one part of the country is better for getting figs than another part. Almost everyone seems to be complaining that they can't find the new stuff that has come out(i.e. Tarkin wave, clone three packs,evolution sets ,etc.). What I wanted to know, is what people have found(From the Tarkin wave and on), and what state they are in, just to see if some areas are better than others.

I am in Connecticut,and have seen nothing new in weeks. I still have not seen the Tarkin wave,clone three packs, evolution sets, nothing. I did happen to find one 500 Vader, at ToysRus of all places.

Blackened88
07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
I work in ToysRUS and so far Ive found Tarkin, Clone Three, 500 Vader, Evolution in Kmart, NO Bacara. I live in NJ and I just think the problem is getting them before everyone else, not that they don't show up. Oviously different parts of the country some things are in more supply then others.

X13VADER
07-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I Have Found Up To Bacara And R2. A White And A Red 3-pack.darth 500.no Evolutions. Very Few And Far Between. Seen These Once And Then Gone.

star junky
07-19-2005, 05:01 PM
I HAVE FOUND ONLY IN LAST WEEK & 1/2- VADER 500,ANAKIN/VADER EVOLUTION,JEDI vs. SITH BP AT K-MART. RED,BLUE,GREEN CLONE 3-PACK AT WAL-MART. AND FOUND UP TO #50 BUT IT TOOK TRIPS 50 MILES FROM MY CITY. FOUND NOTHING NEW FROM TRU SINCE PROBABLY MID MAY! STILL SEARCHING FOR #51-#56 HERE IN MISOURI

CrunchyNug
07-19-2005, 05:18 PM
I hate to rub it in, but out here in California we've seen everything that's been mentioned -

Tarkin wave
Bacara wave
Clone 3-packs (White, Red, Blue AND Green)
500th Vader
Evolutions - Anakin
Battlepack - Jedi vs Sith

We ARE the first stop coming over from Asia, so that probably explains why we see a lot of stuff first. Plus, I live in Los Angeles, which is a HUGE retail market, so the stores around here order more merchandise than say...Nebraska (no offense to any Cornhuskers out there.)

waboritas
07-19-2005, 05:36 PM
North Shore Massachusetts

Bacara wave: KB Toyworks
Clone 3-packs: (Blue=, although I didn't look for variances as I thought they were all white) KB Toyworks
500th Vader: KB Toyworks (but I didn't buy it not interested)
Evolutions - Anakin: K-Mart
Battlepack - Jedi vs Sith: K-Mart

I agree you just have to head out when the stuff is released and grab it if you really want it (I know this violates my chisler image from previous posts, but I'm not taking the chance on missing out on some really good stuff they are making). Make the regular runs to Target, TRU, KB (yes KB!!!, and they are having the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale until 7/27 which gets you down to the Walmart/Target prices and you don't feel like they are porking you), Walmart. Only went to K-Mart for the Jedi vs. Sith set and ended up getting it and the anakin evolutions.

shammykenobi
07-19-2005, 05:55 PM
I've only seen the tarkin wave once and that was at a wal-mart in southwest va. about 5 weeks ago...I found the crispy anakin/bacara/r2 wave at a wal-mart in daytona fla...I also found the only three pack of clone troopers that I've ever seen there...and the other day i found the jedi vs sith pack and evolution anakin at my k-mart (athens, ga) whenever I ask wal mart or target they say that the first of august is when they're getting new stuff.

jaxx
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
I found the Tarkin wave over a month ago. Since then, I've seen nothing else... no Bacara, no clone 3 packs, no evolutions, no battle packs, nothing over the Bacara wave (obviously), no 500th Vader, no Clone Pilot black variant... NOTHING! It's like Star Wars has fallen off of the radar.
When I hear of all of the things that Hasbro is coming out with, I would normally get excited, but instead I have anxiety because I know how much of a hassle it will be to find anything and everything.
I've called stores bright and early in the morning when they open (as I can not physically get to them when the open since I leave my house before 7AM for my morning commute), and they haven't seen any of this stuff. If they have, like the Bacara wave, they say it was gone as soon as they opened, but the Battle Packs, Evolutions, etc... nothing. I've gone by stores when I get out of work, on lunch, and on the weekends (I'm talking about 3 TRU's, a KB, 3 Wal*Marts, 4 Targets, and 2 Meijers), and they say that they just aren't getting the figures. They have too many of the remaining figures from the stupid Wookie Warrior wave, and the Lightsber Palpy wave. TRU's say that they have received the 500th Vader, but it's gone before they can actually get the figures to the shelves... the collectors and scalpers that come in at opening take them. They say it's the same people over and over again, buying multiples of the same stuff.

What pi**es me off the most is the thought that this stuff is out there, that it is hitting stores, but that it's not available for purchase because of scalpers. It pi**es me off to think that I'm not getting to the stores early enough to get these items. I'm losing my interest in STAR WARS because of sh*t heads like that (the ones who buy up everything so they can resell it for a profit). I can't stand those bastards.

You don't see this problem with anything else in my area. I've seen other threads that list other toy lines that are hard to find, and STAR WARS seems to be the hardest to find in my area. I just don't get it. I don't understand how a store can have 20 Star Wars figures on the pegs, have 10-15 open pegs with NOTHING on them, and NOT get anything in to restock. If they are getting boxes in to restock, then I can't believe that they would sell out of that many figures in a day. Remember, I call EVERYDAY!
Also, the online stores that do have resonable prices... of course I mean prices that are only about $1-$2 over store prices (collectibletimes.com, omgcnfo.com, hasbrotoyshop.com, etc), don't have anything in stock either.
So, to answer your question, after my raging, the Western suburbs of Chicago don't have Sh*t!

ROTJLuke
07-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Ive found the Tarkin wave, the Ani wave, and the colored 3pack clones.No BP's,no evolutions,no 500th Darth. I live in Michigan, so stuff is slow compared to out in L.A. and such...

Kidhuman
07-20-2005, 12:41 AM
I have up to the Anakin crispy wave. Deluxe 3 clones. No evolution or battle packs. I havent seen the 500th either, but Blackened hooked me up.

kool-aid killer
07-20-2005, 01:02 AM
We ARE the first stop coming over from Asia, so that probably explains why we see a lot of stuff first. Plus, I live in Los Angeles, which is a HUGE retail market, so the stores around here order more merchandise than say...Nebraska (no offense to any Cornhuskers out there.)

Ah, you turd! :D

Around here things pop up and then disappear, the Bacara wave being a prime example of that. I seen it one day, went back to the store about three days later and there was no trace of it. Go back about three days after that and i stumble upon them again. I think location is a big factor in what all pops up, plus the amount of time one can dedicate to the hobby. Someone who can hit the stores every day will get more than someone who can only go once a week or so. Right here in Omaha, Nebraska, there seems to be a decent amount of things that have hit, the biggest problem is just running into it when it has arrived.

Fluke Skywalker
07-20-2005, 03:54 AM
Report from Ohio

Tarkin Wave twice (At two seperate Meijer stores)
Baccara Wave once (Meijer again)
Ani/Vader Evolutions once (K-Mart)
Battle pack Jedi/Sith once (K-Mart)
Target glasses (Han, Yoda & Boba) Once

No 500 Vader. No Clone 3 packs.

It's been slim pickin's to say the least. Walmart, TRU & Target have been devoid of new stuff since late May. It's quite pathetic. :frus:

Darth Alex
07-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Report from Ohio

Tarkin Wave twice (At two seperate Meijer stores)
Baccara Wave once (Meijer again)
Ani/Vader Evolutions once (K-Mart)
Battle pack Jedi/Sith once (K-Mart)
Target glasses (Han, Yoda & Boba) Once

No 500 Vader. No Clone 3 packs.

It's been slim pickin's to say the least. Walmart, TRU & Target have been devoid of new stuff since late May. It's quite pathetic. :frus:

I'm in NE Pennsylvania and it's been just as bad.
HOWEVER, the good news I got yesterday will hopefully help us ALL out.
Target is resetting for Christmas the 1st week of August. According to Keith the Wilkes-Barre PA toy mgr, most Targets are going to see a relocation of stock(games, puzzles) to places them belong, and we'll get left with a 8ft section for basic stuff like figures and vehicles. He said the requests for new stuff and restocks are mutliple EVERY SINGLE DAY and that will factor into a lot of new stuff(we PRAY) in August around the 15th. He also said the restocking by computer will hopefully be quicker due to the demands-it's being watched closely. Now for those of you nowhere near here, this Target has been GREAT before this current drought, so I believe ol' Keith.
Walmart in the same town has a REALLY active toy mgr names Felicia. She is resetting the toy dept the week of the 8th and expects it completed the 15th. She has actually had a few conversations with Hasbro in July about getting restocked and new product in and they keep telling her that there is a lot of stuff in the "pipeline". Again, this Walmart has been EXPLOSIVELY good with new and restocks, so I think that by 3rd week in August, last week in August, Walmart will start hitting again.
My local Wilkes-Barre Kmart has a mgr named Ginger, they are doing Christmas inventory AS I WRITE THIS. New stuff should continue to trickle in, but August is expected to be the big start of new figures and Evolutions and Battle packs-she specifically mentioned the push of these items by nmae w/o my prompting, so I believe her, too.

Anyway, yes, it's horrible right now. Add one extra Tarkin wave, one catch of the 500th Vader, one local report(I trust it) of the Battle packs, a few scattered sightings of the Clone Deluxe waves(all 4-white/blue/red/green), and what you have listed above is EXACTLY the amount of each I've seen.

While it is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC right now, I'm holding onto hope and not chucking my love for the hobby. I DO believe we will find stuff, it's just gonna take another month:bored: .
On the plus side, BoxOfficeMojo listed the US + Foriegn tallys and ROTS is upto #15 all time, soon to be #7 in the US(it'll have a crawl to $378mil, but it'll DO what MUST BE DONE). So, if any toy mgrs get fed up and cocky with you about the popularity of SW, print off a couple of things- the BOM domestic and worldwide film tallys, a copy of the RS.com ROTS checklist, and a Comic-con or EE preview of what't to come. Since $$$ talks, all these would go far to convert someone to order the Wars for the toy aisles.

:classic:

Battle Droid
07-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Only up to #44 except for the Red Royal Guard. :(

jedi master sal
07-20-2005, 12:55 PM
This is my report from Pittsburgh.

Personally I have up to #50, but some of those with some help from a buddy. I never saw Crispy Anakin and Bacara in stores, yet a friend found them and got one each for me. I did see the Tarking wave once. Got a set for me and told other colelcting buddies about it that night. Next day they were all gone. I got the R2 at Target and the Tarking wave at TRU

Haven't seen Evolutions yet.
Seen Vader 500 THREE times now! KMart (2 different ones), TRU
Clone 3-packs. Only found white and red. But others in my areas have found the other two. Found my clone 3-packs only at Wal*Mart

ROTJLuke
07-20-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm in NE Pennsylvania and it's been just as bad.
HOWEVER, the good news I got yesterday will hopefully help us ALL out.
Target is resetting for Christmas the 1st week of August. According to Keith the Wilkes-Barre PA toy mgr, most Targets are going to see a relocation of stock(games, puzzles) to places them belong, and we'll get left with a 8ft section for basic stuff like figures and vehicles. He said the requests for new stuff and restocks are mutliple EVERY SINGLE DAY and that will factor into a lot of new stuff(we PRAY) in August around the 15th. He also said the restocking by computer will hopefully be quicker due to the demands-it's being watched closely. Now for those of you nowhere near here, this Target has been GREAT before this current drought, so I believe ol' Keith.
Walmart in the same town has a REALLY active toy mgr names Felicia. She is resetting the toy dept the week of the 8th and expects it completed the 15th. She has actually had a few conversations with Hasbro in July about getting restocked and new product in and they keep telling her that there is a lot of stuff in the "pipeline". Again, this Walmart has been EXPLOSIVELY good with new and restocks, so I think that by 3rd week in August, last week in August, Walmart will start hitting again.
My local Wilkes-Barre Kmart has a mgr named Ginger, they are doing Christmas inventory AS I WRITE THIS. New stuff should continue to trickle in, but August is expected to be the big start of new figures and Evolutions and Battle packs-she specifically mentioned the push of these items by nmae w/o my prompting, so I believe her, too.

Anyway, yes, it's horrible right now. Add one extra Tarkin wave, one catch of the 500th Vader, one local report(I trust it) of the Battle packs, a few scattered sightings of the Clone Deluxe waves(all 4-white/blue/red/green), and what you have listed above is EXACTLY the amount of each I've seen.

While it is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC right now, I'm holding onto hope and not chucking my love for the hobby. I DO believe we will find stuff, it's just gonna take another month:bored: .
On the plus side, BoxOfficeMojo listed the US + Foriegn tallys and ROTS is upto #15 all time, soon to be #7 in the US(it'll have a crawl to $378mil, but it'll DO what MUST BE DONE). So, if any toy mgrs get fed up and cocky with you about the popularity of SW, print off a couple of things- the BOM domestic and worldwide film tallys, a copy of the RS.com ROTS checklist, and a Comic-con or EE preview of what't to come. Since $$$ talks, all these would go far to convert someone to order the Wars for the toy aisles.

:classic:

I hope my area restocks like that...:ermm: we havent gotten s**t lately...

wedge1968
07-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Nothing. Absolutely nothing in the Chicagoland area. I go to at least one Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and Target a day, and I can't even get the Tarkin wave. The only thing that I am having any luck in is the clone trooper deluxe packs.

DarthGrizzle
07-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Just found 51-53 at Target in Pittsburgh! They also had a slew of figs from the Bacara wave. It's about time!!

anti-hero
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I didn't find this but...

There's a Utah guy here

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1305194&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1305194

that says he found an Obi Pilot. He says it again and gives a little more detail in a just found thread in the same forum.

Haven't seen it on ebay yet so I'm not sure he's telling the truth, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

CrunchyNug
07-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I found 51-53 today out here on the Coast. Not too incredibly excited about these, but they're nice figures anyways and I'm definitely glad to have them. They were at Target by the way.

Ji'dai
07-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I haven't seen Tarkin, Meena Tils, Ask Aak, Bacara, Wookie Flyer, or the Jedi vs. Sith set.

trandoshan666
07-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Absolutely no sign of the Tarkin wave in eastern South Dakota, southwest Minnesota. One night I did stumble across the R2 and Bacarra figures, but no crispy Anakin. I've seen all of the deluxes, including the variations of clone 3 packs, and found the 500th figure Vader. No Evolution sets, either.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-23-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm in Bellingham, WA and I've found through #50 except for the three in the Tarkin wave. Some I didn't see very many of. I was in Springfield, MO last week and I finally found a blue guard at TRU. I found another one at a collectible place there called Caveman. That one was $12.97, but I bought it and a light Wookiee (also $12.97) so that I would have an extra one of each. To those in Springfield looking for those figures, my apologies for swooping in and snatching them up.

While in Springfield, I saw the Anakin Evolution and Jedi vs Sith at a couple of K-Marts. I didn't have room to bring them back with me, plus I figured they will be showing up back home soon. Also, they should be cheaper elsewhere.

When I returned home, there were fewer figures on the pegs and nothing new.

tagmac
07-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Here in Central NJ, it's been slim pickings for over a month. Here's all I've found during that time:

Wookiee Flyer - twice: TRU (bought it there) and Target
Crispy Anakin wave - twice: Target (bought Baccara & Ani) and Bozcovs - both gone within a day
M&M figs - found the first 4 sets at TRU, found Luke/Leia from wave 2 at KB earlier - left them all
Han, Yoda, Fett glasses - found them once at Target, but didn't bother.
Deluxe Wave 3 - found these twice at Target, but no sign of the Clones. Last time for this wave was the same day I found 48-50.

Have never seen the Tarkin wave in stores, but got them off of Amazon. Finally got a second Red Guard off Amazon last week, as well as Antillies and the Utapauian Warrior - don't know if they had sold out of Zett, or if they simply never had it, but I'm keeping an eye out for that one.

No sign of 500th Vader - preordered mine months ago, but now Amazon has them listed as out of stock. Ditto for Yoda/Palpy Unleashed - I hope I'm still gonna get these. No sign of the Evolutions either.

Worst part of this, since fiiding 48-50 at Target three weeks ago, they have not restocked the pegs. In fact, the last two weeks, they have had half the pegs filled, with nothing but about 30+ Nemoidian Guards (and they want to reissue these with a new paint job!!!!) and a couple of Bail Organas.

Sith Lord 0498
07-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Between myself, Darth Alex, and other members of the PSWCS, we've found quite a bit up here in Northeastern PA. However, about half of the items were found once maybe twice and now nothing good. Wal-Mart's been stripped clean for over a month, and all the major stores here are saying nothing new until mid-August.

Although, come mid-August it's supposed to be a deluge of 4/2 proportions...and all new items (51-56, Evolutions, battlepacks, etc.)

Here's what we've found at one point or another:

Tarkin wave (only several times)
Mustafar wave (only several times)
mPire figures (very common - TRU for wave 1, K-Mart for wave 2)
500th Darth Vader (once or twice)
Wookiee flyer (once or twice)
Evolutions: Anakin Skywalker (twice)
Jedi vs. Sith battlepack (found the box once - someone stole everything in it)
12 Inch: Shaak Ti and Barriss Offee (pegwarming in Columbia County)

PloKoon2385
07-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I haven't found anything in over a month. Last thing I bought was the Tarkin wave. If I don't start finding things soon, I'm gonna be ****ed. Just thought I'd share my thoughts...

BFett88
07-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Yesturday I found number 51, 52 and 53. The Zett Antillies wave. I got it at Target. They are ok, sort of lame I thought, but I had to pick them up. Now I have 1 - 53.

Tycho
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
The Utopau Warrior's awesome if you open him. Lots of articulation and accessories. Nice job!

I also got:

Pilot Obi-Wan (see review thread - great figure!)
ATRT Driver
Clone Shocktrooper (Palpatine's Coruscant forces or # 6 red repaint).

I have 1-56 except for 55 - Mustafar Sentry.

A lot of stuff hit Wal-Mart today.

Battle Droid
07-24-2005, 09:48 PM
***sigh*** I quit..

JediTricks
07-24-2005, 09:56 PM
I have 1-56 except for 55 - Mustafar Sentry.Look at the packaging for the AT-RT Driver and Obi-Wan Pilot, the Mustafar Sentry is now #56 and Obi-Wan is #55. The Sentry isn't shipping yet.

I haven't found anything in months, not since #41-44. Pretty lame, very standard Hasbro problem, quite sick of it really.

Battle Droid
07-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I haven't found anything in months, not since #41-44. Pretty lame, very standard Hasbro problem, quite sick of it really.

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Kidhuman
07-25-2005, 12:07 AM
Found the Vader Evolution set today. REst of the Mpire figs yesterday

Darth Alex
07-25-2005, 01:13 AM
Found the Vader Evolution set today. REst of the Mpire figs yesterday

I found 2 Vader Evolutions and wave 1, all 4 of the Mpire at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Walmart. It's a good find, but only 1 case of each was put out and this was this afternoon. I stopped there about an hour ago and ALL items were gone.

Does anyone in retail realize that the demand for SW hasn't just vanished?

Kidhuman
07-25-2005, 01:17 AM
The demand is out there, its just alot of stores right now are getting ready for Christmas resets in toys, so alot of stock is being held back until then

mastermatt24
07-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Guess what I found in ALASKA?? An unleashed clone trooper at a Fred Meyer... I was shocked- I had NEVER seen it at retail before, then at wal mart I found an unleashed IG-88(minus Aurra and stormie :mad: )- again I had NEVER any of this wave at all. Also got a 12 inch Shaak and saw all of the others.. But it is really weird- its like April was frozen in time up there. You could find every thing 1-20 up there no trouble. I also saw POTC for gods sake.. like Sly Moor, yura and pablo.

Before Alaska I did find mPire but skiped those. After ROTS figs are done im basically gonna stop collecting- its a pain in the @ss trying to track down all this stuff- and still not being able to find it. Come the Saga wave im going to buy what and only what I want- no more completist ideas. Besides, it looks like were going to be getting more wonderfull repacks!!! :D

Hasblow: You blew it.
:o

X13VADER
07-25-2005, 09:53 AM
I Picked Up At Meijers Over The Weekend 5 Bacara's And They Had A Lot More.that Was In Jenison Meijers Lots Of R2 And A Lot Of Crispy Ani's Left.other Than That Not Much. Did See A 500th Vader At Kb In Grandvilles Mall.all Suburbs Of Grand Rapids Mich.

jaxx
07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
I thought I hit the jackpot, and then reality hit me in the face!

I went to Target on my lunch last Friday. An employee was restocking the shelves. He had about 10 boxes of 3 3/4" figs!!!!! So, naturally, I thought I was a lucky guy. Yeah right!:mad: What was I thinking??? To think that I actually had faith in the distribution of Hasbro merchandice.
ALL of the figures that were in the boxes were #33 through #44. I just don't get it. How can it be that NONE of the figures were newer figures? None of the Ani wave, none of the variants, none of the Tarkin Wave, nothing newer. There were no evolutions or battlepacks boxes either.
I asked the employee if anyone had picked up any of the figures before I got there (because I couldn't understand how none of the figures were new), and he said that no one had been in the Star Wars aisle since he started to unpack the figures... that I was the first one. So I'm stunned that the store would get a ton of figures that have already been out everywhere, and have already established themselves as peg warmers.
Now here's the kicker... since the store now has over 100 figures that are old and peg warmers, they will most likely NOT get any new stock in for a while... or at least until they sell all of the figures that never sold to begin with!
I give up too.

TheDarthVader
07-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Same thing here in Texas. I have only found up to figure 44. No sign of Tarkin wave, Bacara wave, green, red, or blue clone packs, or 500th vader. Yes, this sucks for me! I guess I will continue to wait it out. Will I EVER find anything?

B.
TDV

ROTJLuke
07-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Found 3 Ani to Vader Evolution Packs, and about 17 500th Darth Vaders today at a local target. The whole bottem shelf was packed with the Vaders, and I wasnt even expecting to find the Evolutions pack, but I did, so I snagged one up. Passed on the Vader, maybe Ill go back and get it, but maybe not. It didnt look all that exciting to me. Ah well, happy hunting everyone! :) :) :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-26-2005, 05:20 PM
I found up to and including the Bacara wave.

I know that further waves have been spotted in my area, but I don't have the time nor energy to make the trips around the region, like I used to. I know that eventually they will show up and while it might be months from now, I will get my paws on them.

Hellboy
07-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Recent finds:

-Anakin to Vader Evolution set -K-Mart
-Capt. Antilles -Target
-Zett Jukassa -Target
-Utapaun Warrior -Target
-Red Shocktrooper (#6 Clone) -Wal-Mart
-Red Leader Obi-Wan -Wal-Mart

Still no Tarkin though. :cry:

ROTJLuke
07-26-2005, 06:05 PM
wow, better than what Ive found. Havent found anything past # 50 in the basic figures line.

bobafrett
07-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Had all the figures up through #50, then today I found The new Obi Wan #54, plus the#55 and the 2 clone variants. I hope you'll excuse me for not knowing off hand which ones, as I am at work, and my figures are at home. I am very happy. But before then, the toys have been dwindling down at the store I work at.

anti-hero
07-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Had all the figures up through #50, then today I found The new Obi Wan #54, plus the#55 and the 2 clone variants. I hope you'll excuse me for not knowing off hand which ones, as I am at work, and my figures are at home. I am very happy. But before then, the toys have been dwindling down at the store I work at.

What city and what store?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-26-2005, 10:03 PM

boba, dude, if you find an extra #6 shock trooper, score it for me, por favor!! c'mon man!! from one fellow Wally World associate to another! don't make me come up there and make you do the cheer! :crazed:

nothing around here. I'm eagerly awaiting my cases from EE.

tagmac
07-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Are these repaints only Wal-Mart exclusives, or is it that they've just been showing up there right now? If that's true, I can kiss my chances good-bye, just as I have with baby Luke/Leia. The Wal-Mart by me has never once had the exclusives in stock going back to 1996, and is a hotbed for scalpers. I stopped in there tonight (which is rare, since it's so out of the way for me), and it looked like they still hadn't refilled the now-condensed-to-5-pegs in weeks.

bobafrett
07-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Wal-Mart store 1737, in Villa Park, Illinois

Kidhuman
07-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Boba, all variants are needed by me at this moment. Hook it up if ya can.

Clonetrooper1131
07-27-2005, 05:35 AM
I went to the local Walmart today and found a bunch of Commander Bacara's and AT-TE Gunners on the pegs. One Mustafar Anakin, and only one Clone Tropper #6 repainted as the Shock Trooper. Since that was the only one that interested me, I picked it up. Also found a Red and Blue Guard, but I don't know if either are that rare anymore. I haven't seen the repaint of the Clone Pilot, Turbo Tank Driver, and Obi-Wan Red Leader. Any of you seen these?

PS
It was the first time I've seen any new figures since the release of the movie..

star junky
07-27-2005, 08:58 AM
i work nights so i have plenty of time to hunt here in Missouri, i go to 5 targets,5 k-marts,6 wal-marts and 3 tru's every week, most stores i hit 2-3 times a week, nothing new for weeks just up to #50 ,vader evol. 500th vader, jedi vs. sith bp. tired of seeing the sw section filled with vader helmets, vader sprinklers, monopoly games and in some stores leftover sw candy. one of my targets reset the sw section from a 15' section down to a 3' section filled with neimo's and mas amedas,so i geuss they won't have anything new for a least another year!!!

Val Da Car
07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Obi Wan's starfighter...TRU repaint and the 500th vader...

looks like a trip to WM for me!!!

I need shock troopers and $66 from Ebay for 5 is NOT an option.

bobafrett
07-27-2005, 01:41 PM
To those who have requested the figures, as of lunchtime when I went to pick them up, we were sold out. I'll check again tomorrow to see if we get anymore in the truck tonight. Sorry, I really tried.

Hellboy
07-27-2005, 10:39 PM
I need shock troopers and $66 from Ebay for 5 is NOT an option.

Totally agree, don't give in. Based on what I've found I have a feeling these will be everywhere shortly.

I found 5 more Shock Troopers today, again at Wal-Mart. I was pretty happy about that because I now have exactly the amount I was looking to obtain. Pretty nice to be done with those this early in the game. I also found one #33 green Clone Commander, so hit WM hard people. They seem to be the store for this assortment.

Blackened88
07-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Has anyone found the Shocktroopers, Green Commander, Black Pilot, 54 and 55 in Jersey yet?

tagmac
07-27-2005, 11:19 PM
If not for amazon, I wouldn't even have theTarkin and Antilles waves, never mind the repaints. All I even want is one or two shocktroopers, but no sign of ANYTHING new in Jersey in weeks. :frus:

Clonetrooper1131
07-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Totally agree, don't give in. Based on what I've found I have a feeling these will be everywhere shortly.

I found 5 more Shock Troopers today, again at Wal-Mart. I was pretty happy about that because I now have exactly the amount I was looking to obtain. Pretty nice to be done with those this early in the game. I also found one #33 green Clone Commander, so hit WM hard people. They seem to be the store for this assortment.

I have to amdmit, Walmart has been the place where I most go to find figures. As sad as this sounds TRU was the worst, while Target was some where in between.

star junky
07-28-2005, 07:56 AM
flinally here in missouri at one of my targets last night found #51,probably could have found #52 & #53 if i had gotten their earlier in the day. they also have shelf tags up for evolution & bp sets now. they did have 3 vader evolutions and 1 blue clone 3-pack. talked to wm stocker, they said they probably would not get anything new until after reset in august, not a problem unless they fill it back up with previous waves.

Old Fossil
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
I haven't found anything new in over a month! I got a chance to talk with a Hasbro rep. who was at my local Wal-Mart last week. She said that the store has enough figures, and probably wouldn't be getting any new ones until the ones they have sell down some more. I was incredulous, since although nearly all they have are Chancellor Palpatine, Clone Pilot, Mon Mothma, and a very few Jedi and Bail Organa, the stuff is still selling, albeit slowly. She actually advised me to look to online sources, including Ebay.

I took her up on her offer.

jaxx
07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
I haven't found anything new in over a month! I got a chance to talk with a Hasbro rep. who was at my local Wal-Mart last week. She said that the store has enough figures, and probably wouldn't be getting any new ones until the ones they have sell down some more.

I would have had to ask her why they don't take back the slow selling stock to make room for newer items. Or I'd ask her if they can even do that.
I mean, c'mon... the same 30 Darth Vader voice changing helmets have been sitting on each and every stores' shelves for an eternity! Nobody wants them anymore! Take them away! And I haven't seen so many Legos in my life that aren't selling. Take them away too! Or at least put them in the Lego aisle so they can make room for 3 3/4" figs. Let's bring out figures #45 and up, battle packs, evolutions... newer items!
In the last day or so I've been in a couple of Targets, and they finally restocked! The cruddy thing is that they restocked with figures #24 to #44... AGAIN! I don't know how the stores ordering works. I don't know if they say, "we need 6 boxes of Star Wars stuff," and Hasbro sends them random product lines and waves, or if the store can actually order whatever waves and product lines they want. Either way, something needs to happen. I guess that I'll just have to wait until August when they'll change their inventory.
I just don't want the stock to dwindle so much that the stores start skipping waves, or only getting one or two of a "must have" item.
Around me, stores just don't get stuff in, for the most part. That happened to me with a couple of product lines a coule of years ago... I never got the 2003/#20 Jango Fett-Kamino Escape, 2003/#31 Luke-Tatooine Encounter, 2003/#32 Vader-Death Star Clash, 2003/#50 super articulated Clone Trooper, or 2004/#20 General Madine. I got the Hall of Fame versions, or the 2002 versions, or the OTC versions of those figures, but I never got those. And that erks me, because I can't find them for a decent price (decent proce for me is not spending $20 for a fig including S&H). I don't want that happening to this 2005 collection with the 12 figs that are coming out, or with the remaining figs over # 50.

TheDarthVader
07-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Finally found a Captain Antilles and Utapaun Warrior at a Target in Louisiana. It is about time! This Target is about an hour from where I live. Still no sign of the others though. No tarkin, meena tills, ask aak, bacara, anakin crispy, or paint variants.

B.
TDV

Val Da Car
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Has anyone found the Shocktroopers, Green Commander, Black Pilot, 54 and 55 in Jersey yet?

YES Last night in one of two WM's that I checked.

The red repaint of #6 is hella Sweet.

but not worth the $100 for 5 that ended on ebay last night.

Jayspawn
07-28-2005, 04:49 PM
I picked up Captain Antillies and Zett Jukassa at a Target here in CO. They also had plenty of Utapaun Warriors and got a bunch of AT-TE Gunners in with em!

No sign of the Tarkin wave, or alternate Clones yet.

PloKoon2385
07-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Still nothing. Today at Target, they were redoing their aisles. The Star Wars section is GREATLY reduced, and filled with neimoidian warriors. I did find a red senate guard however... odd. I'm going out tonight.

KIDD
07-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Picked up Mustafar sentry #56 @ KB Toys

X13VADER
07-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Well The Pegs Were Full At Meijers Today. A Lot Of At-te Gunners And Blue Royal Guards I Even Saw A Mace. Not That Its That Big A Deal But I Have Not Seen Him In A Long Time. So I Guess Then That These Are From Left Over Cases Of A Few New Figures. So I See Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Hellboy
07-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Well my good luck at Wal-Mart continues. Found more green Clone Commanders and the black Clone Pilot today. Plenty of the Antilles and Bacara waves on the pegs but unfortunately no Tarkin. :dis:

jaxx
07-29-2005, 05:56 PM
Still deperately searching for the Antilles wave and the black Clone Pilot. Also looking for the Mustafar Sentry.

I haven't seen the Antilles wave anywhere. It seems like they just jumped right from the Tarkin wave to the Obi Wan wave in my area.

DarkArtist
07-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Still haven't found anything new since the Anakin Mustafa. No tarkin or anything after the Anakin wave. :cry:

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Found #51, #52, #53 today at Target. They also got a lot of AT-TE Tank gunners and Red Royal guards, no blue ones, with the shipment. I also picked up the 500th Darth Vader, they only had one.

Still looking for the new Obi, Mustafar Sentry, black pilot, red trooper, etc.

jimmymiro12
07-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Around here it's the same thing. Right now I still can't find the red shock troopers, and i need zett jukasa. I went to one of my KB toys and was able to see numbers 41- 56 in collection 1 but haven't even seen 45- 53 in collection 2. The only reason I was able to see this stuff was because I was there as they were putting it out. I did also see 500 vader but i wanted to know if it was gonna be worht anything or not. I will update tomorrow after I go to King of Prussia. BTW tru has nothing new and same with target. But just so everyone knows if target has not gotten anything new don't worry because on August 1 they will updat they toy department.

jimmymiro12

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 10:50 PM
But just so everyone knows if target has not gotten anything new don't worry because on August 1 they will updat they toy department.

Yea, when I found my figs earlier the Toy Department was layed out completely different. The Star Wars section was smaller than before, which is understandable, but everything was organized and layed out much better. Plus they had new figures out so I'm not going to complain. I just hope they do something with the Wal-Mart here, it is a mess.

KIDD
07-29-2005, 11:02 PM
You need to start checking your Targets , they are resetting and putting out 51-52-53 lmk if u need help

Still deperately searching for the Antilles wave and the black Clone Pilot. Also looking for the Mustafar Sentry.

I haven't seen the Antilles wave anywhere. It seems like they just jumped right from the Tarkin wave to the Obi Wan wave in my area.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-30-2005, 12:15 AM
I last checked on Monday. Wal-Mart was down to 16 figures that I could see. TRU didn't have anything new, and it is still spread out between the display at the front of the store and the usual section in back. Target had quite a few figures. It actually looked like maybe more had been put out, but nothing new that I saw. I noticed a bunch of #36 Grievous that I'm not sure were there before. I'll be checking again tomorrow to see what's out there.

tagmac
07-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Finally found some new stuff today...of course, AFTER I spent the equivalent of a 4th figure in shipping costs by getting the Antilles wave off of Amazon. Anyway, I went to a Target in Jersey that had nothing but Neimoidian Warriors and TONS of the Antilles wave, including the Tank Gunner and one Red Guard, which I left since I already have two. I know he's only one per case, while the Gunners are 2, but while they only had he one guard, there had to be at least 30-40 Tank Gunners to go along with all the Antilles, Zett's, and Utapauans. Unfortunately, they had nothing else there.

I went to KB shortly after, and found one Obi-Wan #55 staring right at me. Got that one, but no sign of the Clone repaints or the AT-RT Driver (Mustafar Sentry isn't in this case). One of the employees actually asked me which ones I was looking for, but sure enough, I got to find out that had I only stopped in YESTERDAY, I could have gotten a Shocktrooper before they "all sold out" - and judging by the large numbers of #41 Clones on the pegs (shipping 1 per just like the repaints), I'd say they must have had quite a few of the Red clones. :frus:

PloKoon2385
07-30-2005, 01:22 AM
I still haven't found anything. After checking 2 Targets and a TRU. I'm starting to get fed up. Any help here would be hot... :ermm:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-30-2005, 01:34 AM
I talked to the lady in toys today when i was making my way into work (WM) and she said that "these figures have been deleted!" and pointed ot the SW figures. I'm not sure if she meant the figures that are still warming the pegs or what, but still, odd news.

nothing new around here. STILL waiting for my EE cases. :crazed:

AmanaMatt
07-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Target for me this week has been restocking...I have found:

500th Vader
Evolutions
Bacara wave (nice fig)
Antilles wave (the 'Eh' wave) - with one red guard
Battlepack
Wookie Flyer

star junky
07-30-2005, 11:32 AM
just found in missouri at one of my wm's, #54,#55, several red #6, & several green #33. all other wm's are near empty. found #51,#52,#53 at target. after several weeks & lots of miles, finally new stuff here in MO!!!!!!:) lol

spang2005
07-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Three Wal-Marts in my area stocked today. Got the Shocktrooper, AT-RT driver, and Pilot Obi-Wan, plus some SA Clones. Didn't see any green clone commanders though. I also found the 500th Vader and Jedi v. Sith Battlepack @ Target yesterday.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Went searching today. Wal-Mart, which had nearly nothing on Monday, had full pegs today. They had #51 - #53, so I got Antilles, Zett, and two Utapaun Warriors. I saw some Red Guards and AT-TE gunners as well, but I already have two of each of those.

Target had moved their Star Wars stuff over one aisle. A fair number of figures there, but nothing new. I did find one Jedi vs. Sith battle pack so I got that.

Toys R Us looks like they must have got in some deluxe figures. I found a clone trooper three pack with the green clone. While I was in the video game section, an employee saw me with the SW item and asked if I collect. He said that Wal-Mart had had the clone variations this week. He also said Target had had the Anakin Evolution and 500th Vader. Looks like I missed out on all of those for now.

TheDarthVader
07-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Found an exclusive blue obi wan starfighter. I would be willing to trade for some figures! Still have not found 45-56...only with the exceptions of antilles and utapaun warrior. I still need all of the paint variants. Just PM me if you can help. I am frustrated. And don't forget about that starfighter for trade. Will trade for six figures that I need.

b.
tdv

AmanaMatt
07-31-2005, 02:36 AM
Cruised to my Super Wallmart @ 10p and actually found:

One Obi Wan Pilot (best Obi wan fig ever)
Two Green Clone Commanders
One At-Rt Driver
Several SA clones and one white clone #6

Fluke Skywalker
07-31-2005, 04:09 AM
I found the Wookie-Copter (The Wookie figure is HUGE). That, sadly, is about it. No figures above #50. No repaint clones. No 500 Vaders. Zip, zilch, nada, nothing. :(

bobafrett
07-31-2005, 07:56 PM
I also found the Wookie Copter. The one thing I don't like is the wookie is stuck in the sitting position. I don't see any points of articulation at his knees or hips.

Kidhuman
08-01-2005, 12:06 AM
There arent Frett. He is stuck like that, always hoping someone needs a ride.

DarthAngel
08-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Well out here on Long Island I have seen very little in the way of new figures, but the ones that I have been able to find I have snatched up (and there weren't that many to begin with).

I've seen R2, Bacara, and Crispy Anakin from the Tarkin wave. Obi-Wan Red Leader, Mustafar Warrior (or is it sentry?) and the Turbo Tank driver.

Thats it. No more, no less.

And what is all this talk of repainted #6 clones, and clone pilots? Are these repaints going to be a completely different numbered figure or are they going to be the same number as there original counterpart?

Mandalorian Candidat
08-01-2005, 10:51 AM
You need to start checking your Targets , they are resetting and putting out 51-52-53 lmk if u need help

I checked mine out on Sat. since I was tipped off about the pending reset. It was crapola. They crammed their 100+ Neimoidians into half the space, meaning that there will be no new basic figs for sometime. The Ani Evolution was put out but it looks like a waste of plastic to me. Also found the build it yourself lightsaber (meh) and Jedi vs. Sith ($25?! hell no!). The only thing they had I was interested in was the 500 Vader. I don't know why I bought it for $15, I guess it was to keep from going home empty handed.

I did finally get the Zett wave. Went to a WM and my son stumbled across an end cap with tons of figures on shelves, not pegs. They had tons of the Zett wave figures and AT-TEs. I was so happy, I paid off his Crab Droid in layaway for him.

I've also found the green 33, red 6, and black 34 but not the AT-RT or Pilot OB1.

X13VADER
08-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Well This Weekend Took Most Of My Money But I Did Score A Few. Obi Fighter,wookie Copter,ani Evolution,jedi Vs Sith And 6 White #41 Clones. At First Was Very Excited About #41 Just Saw The Pakage And Thought It Was Gree But No Luck. Anyway Spent Plenty And Still Did Find The Clones I Was Looking For.

DarkArtist
08-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Finally found the Turbo Tank Driver and the Red leader Obi yesterday in Walmart. :) Was surprised to find new product as the Walmart by me has been dry since the middle of June. Still no Tarkin wave or any of the other figures that are in the the red leader wave.
Today at Target was able to pick up the Utapau Security, Captain Antilles and Zett Jukassa. :)

The wierd thing about both days was the amount of Vader's and Palpatine's, as well as SA Clone's and AT-TE Gunners. :confused: Strange when everyone wants them they are no where to be found and then when you finally cave in and pay scalper prices they show up.

evenflow
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
I found 51-53 this morning as well as the Jedi vs Sith Battle pack. Nothing beyond 53 or repainted clones though :(

JetsAndHeels
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Found the Anakin Evolution set and the Obi Wan pilot figure today. Got the evolution set at Target and the Obi Pilot at Walmart.

jjreason
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
I wish there was some kind of way we could all see this and see where we stack up with other areas. I've got to be bringing up the rear - we haven't seen any new figures since 41-44 hit here on June 6. The stress is getting to me.

mintoncard
08-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Found a fresh case of new figures on a pallete at the Salinas Walmart this weekend. Only one Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and one AT-RT Driver (#54) in the box. The rest were clone repaints, Vaders, and some Grevious. I was suprised there was no Mustafar Sentry (#56). Only one fig away from a complete set. (For now anyway.)

Mad Slanted Powers
08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I went back to Wal-Mart today since a TRU employee had said they had clone repaints there. Since the pegs had been full Saturday before he told me that and I didn't see them then, I wasn't too hopeful I would see them today. They did have them though, and I was able to pick up a couple green clone commanders, a couple red #6 clones, an AT-RT driver and Obi-Wan pilot.

Val Da Car
08-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Sort of dry still...remnants of the Crispy Anakin wave and almost all of the targets by me have reset and restocking!

Nothing past Crispy Ani at Target for me and WM still resetting for August (Halloween probably) so no new figs.

I am passing on the Evo Ani set...not for me...

Vengecore
08-02-2005, 12:37 AM
i found 500th Vader and the 1st battle pack as well as the ultimate lightsaber today at a Super Target. It's in Woodstock, GA which is about 45 mins north of Atlanta.

I haven't been able to find anything new at any store closer to town. especially the basic figures with numbers above 50.

General_Grievous
08-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Found the Captain Antilles wave last week at Target. Surprised me a lot, since they haven't had anything new since the Neimoidian wave. Nobody in my area got the Baccara wave, so I ordered them off the internet.

vader68
08-02-2005, 02:21 PM
When I started this thread, I wanted to see if any part of the country was better than any other for stock of figs, and I have come up with this conclusion. The east coast sucks, especially here in Connecticut. I went to Walmart last night before they closed, and they had nothing. I went to Target this morning and another Walmart, and they had nothing. I went to ToysRus this weekend and they had nothing. I can't stand this anymore, I have seen nothing new since before the Tarkin wave hit. I can't find anything anywhere. It seems to me the west coast(California,Washington) is the best spot to find things, while the southeast and southwest are not bad either. But,there also seems to be a problem in the midwest(specifically the Chicago area)I am just going by how everyone is responding to this thread. But New England seems to be the worst for stock, I don't know what the problem is. I just hope it gets corrected soon. I wouldn't mind getting some clones before Christmas:D

Battle Droid
08-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Today I found and got,

#56 Obi-Wan Kenobi : Red Leader Pilot
#54 AT-RT Driver
#49 Commander Bacara
#6 Shock Trooper

Also saw the Green Clone Commander, and Anakin to Vader Evolution, but didn't have enough money to get them.

THE CHOSENONE
08-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Things in the mid-west seem to be getting a little better. I just hit one of my local Wal-Mart Super Centers in Kansas City and finally found the Obi-Wan Pilot figure. They only had two and I bought both. One to open and one to squirrel away. I think I have had this figure in my hands for about an hour straight after opening it. It is the best hands down Obi-Wan or ROTS figure yet. Anakin Evoloutions is a close second. It amazes me that Hasbro can put out crap figure after crap figure then bust this little gem out of their a**es.:confused: The Wal-Mart also had tons of Anakin Evoloutions sets (which I already had picked up at K-Mart weeks ago. These were the corrected sets with the ROTS Anakin having his scar. The one I bought from K-Mart was scarless.:mad: ) They also had tons of the 500th Vader and at least 100 Bacara's. Unfortunately no Shock Trooper repaints. If anybody is interested Toys R Us amazingly has the market cornered on the current Unleashed set. I have seen all three and was impressed by none. The paint applications were really sloppy and the cards were all bent to hell. I almost bought the Vader but I can't get over how retarted his half dangling off the staircase pose looks.
One other point of interest I saw today was not at this Wal-Mart Super Center but at a couple of other regular sized Wal-Marts. They had these little signs on the Star Wars figure pegs and kick plates that said "Last Chance To Buy!". I asked one of the employees what was up with the signs and they just shrugged. Has anybody else seen this?

star junky
08-02-2005, 06:08 PM
i also live near k.c. area. i have not been to any stores today but i will be interested to see what wm is now pulling with these signs. the thing that amazes me is did you say tru has something new?

jaxx
08-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know when the stores will complete their "resets?"

I'm getting annoyed that the stores are empty by me, and that they aren't going to put anything new out until they complete the resets... or at least that's what they tell me. If they aren't going to be done until the end of the week, then I'll just chillax till then, but if they're already done, and they STILL don't have crap, I'm gonna get more annoyed.

THE CHOSENONE
08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah when I saw them at TRU I had to wipe my eyes a couple of times before reality set in and accepted that I was actually looking at them. Other than the Unleashed line TRU has Jack and Shi* and Jack just left town. Although one of my informant TRU employees claims that new stuff is on the way and we should see it in a couple of weeks. I'll believe it when I see it. Other than the Anakin Evo set and Darth 500 Target has been pretty awful as well. Give me a heads up Junky if you see any of the Shock Troopers in your travels. I'll do the same for you if your on the hunt for anything.

THE CHOSENONE
08-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey Jaxx most of the Target stores around me have completed their resets and still don't have anything. The only thing they seem to be putting out is 500 Vader and Anakin Evo sets. Trust me the Target employees are getting as anoyed as you are. I was talking to one today and the woman told me that 90% of questions in the toy dept. on the phone or in person are regards to ROTS figures. Wal-Marts in my area only seem to be shrinking their sections. No resets to be seen at all.

roswellsun
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
When I started this thread, I wanted to see if any part of the country was better than any other for stock of figs, and I have come up with this conclusion. The east coast sucks, especially here in Connecticut. I went to Walmart last night before they closed, and they had nothing. I went to Target this morning and another Walmart, and they had nothing. I went to ToysRus this weekend and they had nothing. I can't stand this anymore, I have seen nothing new since before the Tarkin wave hit. I can't find anything anywhere. It seems to me the west coast(California,Washington) is the best spot to find things, while the southeast and southwest are not bad either. But,there also seems to be a problem in the midwest(specifically the Chicago area)I am just going by how everyone is responding to this thread. But New England seems to be the worst for stock, I don't know what the problem is. I just hope it gets corrected soon. I wouldn't mind getting some clones before Christmas:D
I couldn't agree more vader68! I'm in CT too and there's almost nothing. I did find the Anakin Evolutions and 500th Vader but that's about it. Where are you located? I have the entire western area covered, Danbury to Waterbury.
RoswellSun

star junky
08-02-2005, 09:43 PM
just went to 3 tru's, no new unleashed did you go to one in ks? i did see red shocktrooper's and green commander's along with #54 and#55 last night at barry rd. wm. i am looking for #34 black clone pilot and #56 and anakin eyes varient

Hellboy
08-02-2005, 09:49 PM
I've seen the new Unleashed assortment at both Targets and TRU. The Sidious vs. Yoda looks interesting but Vader and Ventress look awful. :dis:

Kidhuman
08-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Found a 3 pack o blue clones.

vader68
08-03-2005, 01:15 AM
I couldn't agree more vader68! I'm in CT too and there's almost nothing. I did find the Anakin Evolutions and 500th Vader but that's about it. Where are you located? I have the entire western area covered, Danbury to Waterbury.
RoswellSun

I am in Stratford, so I have Bridgeport,Trumbul, Stratford, Milford and Orange covered. That is 2 walmarts, 2 Targets, and 1 ToysRus. I don't even bother with the Toyworks at the Malls anymore,they never have more then 2 or 3 pegs of figures.I don't understand what the problem is here, but it is really frustrating.:mad:

Slicker
08-03-2005, 03:06 AM
I just found a 500th Vader today at K-Mart here in Virginia Beach. That's the first new thing I've found in some time.

ace2005
08-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Hello,

Houston, Texas here...

all the Targets in the area began their resets on Monday and most of them have finished up today.

500th Vadar was readily available

Evolutions with scarred anakin

Jedi vs Sith battle packs

3 pack red and blue clone deluxe, as far as the blue one is concerned 2 per case, but not a hasbro box some target box

Tarkin case in limited at selected targets, Bacara box readily available and Utapuan box as well

All the new unleashed has hit at limited Targets, evenly allocated, peg warmer seems to be Asajj Ventress.

Also our TRU are getting these repacked two packs of ROTS figs, one of the combinations is with the TE Tank Gunner.

Hope this helps for those in this area...

Good Luck, lol

THE CHOSENONE
08-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey Junky check the TRU by Bannister Mall and the TRU by Oak Park Mall. That is where i've seen the Unleashed stuff. Thanks for the heads up on the Shock Troopers. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Black Pilot and the Anakin variant.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Found a fresh case of new figures on a pallete at the Salinas Walmart this weekend. Only one Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and one AT-RT Driver (#54) in the box. The rest were clone repaints, Vaders, and some Grevious. I was suprised there was no Mustafar Sentry (#56). Only one fig away from a complete set. (For now anyway.)

I think this case has been hitting my local WMs (UT). I found a ton of AT-RT and OB1 pilots last night with several Vaders and actually a couple of Maces. No #56, though. That's all I'm looking for at the moment, along with the Clone evo. pack.

kool-aid killer
08-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Just today i found 500th Vader, Anakin Evolution, and the Sith vs. Jedi battle pack. First time i had seen them but a fellow SSG member (msjedi) found them all prior to me, in the case of the battle pack up to two weeks earlier than i had. Its probably safe to say that i live in the slower part of town, in terms of getting new product in.

Fluke Skywalker
08-04-2005, 06:12 AM
Found 500th vader, Jedi VS Sith & Anakin Evolutions at Target tonight. I had seen the Evo and VS at K-Mart a while back, but this is the first time I have seen it anywhere else, and the first 500th Vader. Everywhere else, the pegs had nothing new. At this point I don't know if the stores and Hasbro aren't responding or if I'm being beaten by kids, collectors and... scalpers. Oh, well. They'll come when they come, but aside from the Evolutions set that I have already taken back, I haven't found/bought anything new in over a month.

DarkArtist
08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Just found the Anakin Evolutions and the 500th Vader in Target yesterday. Awesome find love both of the packaging concepts for these. i was a little bummed that the chains don't fit on Anakin though and the gloved hand looks like it can only be used if Anakin is wearing his cloak.

Val Da Car
08-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Just found the #55 Obi Wan and the Green Commander figure.....got beat by the HW Scalper whose GF works at the WM between home and work and waits at the store doors 15 minutes before the store opens at 6am SHEESH!

Rebo's_Guitarist
08-04-2005, 10:12 AM
I havent found anything sincethe stupid nemo gaurds and they are everywhere!! I desperatlely want these new clones and the 500 Vader, soon I hope.

Val Da Car
08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Rebo, I got a spare 500 Vader if you are craving him!

Val Da Car
08-04-2005, 10:27 AM
walmart . com
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=4062538&cat=200852&type=5&dept=4171&path=0%3A4171%3A4172%3A173005%3A200852

$14.88 + tax + freight...

waboritas
08-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Had 51-53 and filled the pegs at the Target in Everet, MA with a bunch of 1-44. Got in a bunch of Starfighters, Tri Fighters and Grievous Bikes. I picked up Zett and Antilles, but passed on the Warrior. Target also raised the price of figs to $5.89. Cost of fuel = Transportation and they actually use it to make plastic. Still have not bought playsets or vehicles as I want to pick them up when they go on clearance.

bobafrett
08-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Today I found the Titanium series Micro Machines with both Obi Wan, and Anakins starfighters the republic gunship, the Droid Tri fighter and the "Exclusive" raw metal AT-RT at my Wal-Mart this morning. It was $19.97, and by the time I left all 8 sets were gone. Nothing new on the figure front.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
boba, i saw those today as well making my way to the back to clock in. They were up in the steel though and i wasn't really interested.

Scored the last Battlepack set today at Target. About FREAKIN' time.

Jayspawn
08-05-2005, 01:02 AM
I finally was able to pick up an Obi-Wan Starfighter. The 1st (and better) version. ALL Starfighters in my state dissapeared for some reason (maybe because of the awesome Obi-Wan Pilot figure just released).

Lazer Brain
08-05-2005, 10:58 AM
found the mustafar sentry today at wal mart, i am complete to 56.
happy huntnig
later

vader68
08-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Well another trip to Walmart and Target, and another day of dissapointment. I hit 2 Walmarts and 1 Target this morning and still there was nothing. The only thing 1 Walmart had was a fresh supply of lightsabers. They had about 30 out on the shelves. Target was an intersting experience, the employees were stocking and moving around the entire toy department, and I counted 3 girls on cell phones talking about Star Wars figs, and how they had nothing and the employees did not know what they had yet. Whether they were scalpers or just wives/girlfriends calling I am not sure.But they were circling the pallets in the aisles like sharks circling their prey. It was quite funny. But anyway, here in Connecticut the drought continues for figs. Still nothing since before the Tarkin wave. I don't know what else to do, I am just getting so frustrated. Not to mention the fact every time I go I have to drag out my 20 month old twins, and five year old with me because I am a stay at home Dad. It is not like I can just run in to check by myself. I am starting to get very aggravated. :mad:

jimmymiro12
08-05-2005, 05:04 PM
I went to another walmart, tru, target, and called another tru, walmarts, and target
:cry: :cry: :cry: NOT A THING:cry: :cry: :cry:

Punkreject
08-05-2005, 06:45 PM
I actually found 2 Anakin(mustafar #50) today at KB and bought those. They had 2 Bacara's but no sign of anything else. Now all I need is Tarkin from the older waves. I've only seen that wave once though. I've seen the Ani/Bacara wave twice including the today. I have everything but # 45, 51-53, 56, red guards, and black clone pilots. I found the shocktroopers a week or two ago at walmart and picked up 2 along with 1 green commander. I have no need for more than that. I painted 2 super articulated clones to be shocktroopers a while ago so i only needed 2 more to have the 4 i wanted. As for the green commander, i might pick up another sometimes for my Kashyyyk Diorama i'm going to start soon but for now, I'm leaving them for other people to find. I know how hard it is to find things so I'm not one to buy up stuff when i see it even it i rarely see it.

vader68
08-05-2005, 07:24 PM
I actually found 2 Anakin(mustafar #50) today at KB and bought those. They had 2 Bacara's but no sign of anything else. Now all I need is Tarkin from the older waves. I've only seen that wave once though. I've seen the Ani/Bacara wave twice including the today. I have everything but # 45, 51-53, 56, red guards, and black clone pilots. I found the shocktroopers a week or two ago at walmart and picked up 2 along with 1 green commander. I have no need for more than that. I painted 2 super articulated clones to be shocktroopers a while ago so i only needed 2 more to have the 4 i wanted. As for the green commander, i might pick up another sometimes for my Kashyyyk Diorama i'm going to start soon but for now, I'm leaving them for other people to find. I know how hard it is to find things so I'm not one to buy up stuff when i see it even it i rarely see it.

Where do you live that you are able to find everything?

mintoncard
08-05-2005, 09:42 PM
WalMart in Gilroy, CA had the largest section of new figures I have seen in a long time. They had pegs and pegs of AT-RT Driver (#54), Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and Mustafar Sentry (#56). It was quite refreshing to see SO much new product. I didn't see any of the re-paint clones. I don't plan on getting those or the last 12 repaint figures.

So now that I have #56, my ROTS collection is complete.

Happy hunting all!

MTFBWY

Punkreject
08-06-2005, 12:21 AM
I live in Georgia, metro area. I haven't found stuff too often until the last week and I've found alot. The last time before then was at least a month ago. Targets suck around here, I got the Ani Evolution set and I've seen numerous 500 Vaders but I'm not ready to pick that up yet. I haven't seen a new figure there in ages. Everyone is talking about finding new stuff there and all the Targets in my area have done their resets and nothing new. I really want the red royal guards but no luck yet.

Jedibill
08-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I went to 4 Wal-marts 2 Targets 2 TRU's and found no new figures I have yet to see anything form the Tarkin wave up really sucks. But I did find the Wookie Flyer at TRU.

ace2005
08-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Houston, Texas here again...

before the start of the weekend most of our Wal-marts have received their Titanium gift sets and also the Wave 3 of the series as well. Also they have received the Sith vs. Jedi Battle Packs.

also some of the TRU in the area are receiving the repaints of the clone pilots and commanders along with the Bacara case assortment of figs.

all of the TRU so far have received the green variation 3 pack clone deluxe.

Good Luck,

:D

vader68
08-07-2005, 01:17 AM
I went to 4 Wal-marts 2 Targets 2 TRU's and found no new figures I have yet to see anything form the Tarkin wave up really sucks. But I did find the Wookie Flyer at TRU.

Glad to know it is not just me.

bobafrett
08-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Nothing, but I do like the fact that there is interest in the figures. It seems like with the EPII figures, there was a lot sitting around at my store, at least now they are moving fairly well, even though they keep putting new figures in with older figures. We got some of the Vaders in, which delighted kids and parents.

jimmymiro12
08-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Everything is still very dry here haveen't see any new figures but when I went to a flea market even the shock troopers were gone and the guy is a big rip-off. So hopefully I'll find four of them before Septemeber.

jimmym

star junky
08-07-2005, 11:53 AM
in k.c. area found #56 this morning at wm. now have all except clone pilot and anakin variants. still looking for tru obi-wan starship, evolutions and battle packs except for anakin and jedi vs. sith.

tagmac
08-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Finally found the new Unleashed figures at TRU today...unfortunately, they had no Palpy/Yoda's, and since Amazon STILL hasn't shipped my order, I was pretty disappointed. Went to Target this evening, and found just one Asajj sitting on the shelf. :(

Also in TRU, I found remnants of the Bacara case, but Anakins were all gone. Only had the white clones, as this wasn't the repaints case. However, someone had stashed two Bacara's and 10 clones on the bottom shelf behind some 12" OTC Luke's - which I promptly put back on the pegs. :evil: They had one case of the deluxe figs, with one clone 3-pack w/ green clone, but I left these, too. Still no sign of the AT-RT driver or the clone repaints - thanks to ebay, I got one Shocktrooper for under $16 (not too bad considering what shiping costs online from amazon), so at least I've got ONE of them.

Fluke Skywalker
08-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Went to Super-Walmart tonight and was greeted with what looked like the same old same old, then I spotted a single Obi-Wan Red leader pilot. It was the only "new" figure I saw on the whole run, but I aint complainin'.

Luuuuuuke
08-08-2005, 02:03 AM
I actually found 5 AT-RT drivers at Wal-Mart two days ago, and also Obi-Wan Red leader. One of the AT-RT drivers had a distinctively different helmet--he had a white "snout," for lack of a better description. Also saw a few SA clones and a couple of AT-TE gunners. Still no shock troopers though.

Slicker
08-08-2005, 03:23 AM
I saw but didn't buy the TRU exclusive Obi-Wan Starfighter. They had 4 of 'em on the shelves. I must admit that it looks pretty good in the packaging. I may have to go back and get one.

vader68
08-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Went to Target this morning and again Zippo,Nada,Zero. Someone put a couple of pegs of Power Rangers in with the Star Wars figs.I can't take it anymore.Sooner or later something new has to come here.

ROTJLuke
08-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Found more Evolutions, starting to see Crispy Ani wave everywhere, and found battlepacks. Nothing past #50 tho. But I havent been on my everyday schedule, so who knows. They may be over here, Im just not looking. After 2 Obi Pilots, Im done w/ ROTS so I can start to save for TSC! :)

tagmac
08-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Picked up one of the two Anakin Evolutions they had left at TRU today. Unfortunately, no sign of the new Unleashed. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Amazon cancels my Yoda/Palpy that I pre-ordered MONTHS AGO, claiming they "can't get it anymore." :frus:

Jedibill
08-08-2005, 01:50 PM
checked my local TRU,K-mart,Target and Wal-mart today and still found nothing new my local TRU as never had a clone of any sorts also at Wal-mart they pulled down the StarWars display area, so now theres no Starwars figures hanging up.

jimmymiro12
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I was very fortunate to go to Target was able to pick up zett. The only new ones they had left was zett, utapua warrior and antillies. Now all I need until the other wave for the extra 16 figures come out are 4 red shoch troopers. JUSt so you know when i talked to target about a month ago the star wars figures were "cancelled" well its a bunch of b.s.

jimmy m

jaxx
08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
The only way that I've found anything over the Tarkin wave was by someone giving me a hand. And I'm extremely thankful for that!

I have yet to have any luck when looking on my own. I still haven't seen ANY of the Antilles wave, none of the AT-RT wave (except what I was helped out with, but I still don't have the Mustafar Sentry... it wasn't being shipped at the time I got my figures), I haven't seen Tarkin wave since I was lucky enough to find it one time, none of the all black Clone Pilots, and none of the Ani w/ Sith eyes.
Here's another issue... it seems that all of the stores (except TRU by me) have price tags/stickers for the Evolutions, 500th Vader, and Battlepacks. The problem is that there are never any of these items on the shelves. Instead, you have a lot of BARC speeders and Boga's where the Evolutions and Battlepacks are supposed to be. You have a lot of Battle Areneas where the 500th Vader is supposed to be. Does this mean that the stores have yet to get them in?
Here's another question: is the Ani Evolution set the only one to come out yet???
My problem, I'm guessing, is that I can't get to the stores when they open. By the time my lunch rolls around, all of the figures are gone! That really annoys me.
It just seems that, unless you're a part time employee, a student, or an employee of a store, or unless you are one of those that hangs out, waiting for the store to open on a daily basis, or huddles around a pallet at 2AM, you just can't find anything...(in all cases, except the scalpers that blitzkrieg the stores at open time, y'all are pretty lucky)... but us folks who have the 9-5 (not the 9-5 in a retail store) are S.O.L.
I really don't want to buy from the secondary market...:cry:

vader68
08-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Jaxx consider yourself lucky with what you have. I am in the same boat as you, but have no one to help me find things. When I started this thread, I had found nothing before Tarkin wave, and it is still the same. I have been to stores shortly after opening, and shortly before closing, and it has not changed. I can't find a thing. I live in connecticut and the 2 Targets,2 Walmarts, and 1Toysrus that I go to have nothing. Is Woodbridge near Chicago? My Dad lives in Naperville, and when I went out there in June to see ROTS, I checked some Walmarts,Targets, and ToysRus out there and they had no stock either. I don't no what else to do, and like you I will not pay secondary prices. I shouldn't have to.

jimmymiro12
08-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeh I know how you feel. I rarely get a chance to go to the stores and besides today everything sucked. What I would do is call the store since walmart opens at 7 and tru opens at 10 and they will usuallly hold stuff until closing. Well I have to call a few stores to see if I can get my shocktroopers and maybe take another quick run out.

jimmy m

ROTJLuke
08-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Ive been looking for Sith Eyes Ani, no such luck yet. With work, I havent gotten a chance to get out and look. :(

bobafrett
08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
I found the Ani evolution set at my store, but by the time I could by it at lunch, all 8 sets were gone. We just did the reset at our store, and a major downsizing, and not on the main isle anymore. Just the 3 3/4" figures, the unleashed (Obi, and Ani), lightsabers, and the force battlers.

DarthQuack
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
No evolutions found by me, just 500th Vader and some figures around the 39-42 mark.

Val Da Car
08-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Ani Evo @ KMart (tucked away cause I will only buy from them as a last resort!) plus $21.99 vs $19.99 Target and 19.96 @ WM according to the shelf tags.

Obi #55 & AT RT Driver at WM tonight on a fluke...

Target had 7 Red clone 3 packs..

so stuff is shipping.

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Found 51-53 and Wave 3 Titaniums at WM on 322 in New Jersey, right outside of Atlantic City.

jaxx
08-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Is Woodbridge near Chicago? My Dad lives in Naperville, and when I went out there in June to see ROTS, I checked some Walmarts,Targets, and ToysRus out there and they had no stock either. I don't no what else to do, and like you I will not pay secondary prices. I shouldn't have to.

Yup... Woodridge is near Chicago... Actually, Woodridge is closer to Naperville... they neighbor each other.

DarthQuack
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Picked up Clone Multipack(blue) and saw lots of deluxes on the shelves, hid Anakin on Table for next trip :).

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Havent checked in about a week. After I scored 2 Obi Pilots, I have been satisfied for this long. :)

vader68
08-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Went to ToysRus this morning, and they had squat!:frus:

Mandalorian Candidat
08-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Found a lone Sentry last night at WM. I'm all caught up now. I feel for some of you guys in dry areas. I used to live in SoCal and sometimes finding stuff due to the numerous collectors and scalpers made it tough.

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 03:50 PM
I think that its a major distribution problem as well. Its weird though, how we search for these figures and it can grow to be such a hasstle. My little brother whos 9 went to a Toys R Us during the middle of the day, around 6:30 ish here in Detroit and walks out with Ani # 50 and Obi # 55. He doesnt understand how rare they are. I went thru hell to find those Obi's. When I found 2, it was such a major relief that I finally found them. When the stock over here in Michigan, you better be there, cause its a miracle if they get off their lazy a**es to do it again with in a day or two of stocking.

PloKoon2385
08-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I found 500th Vader at Target the other day, but I passed. I have this sick theory: If I can find it, it can't be that hard to find... I have to end that theory... not a good idea at all. :stupid:

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Not a good theory. Consider yourself lucky is how you cure that and buy it.

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 06:24 PM
agreed, snag it up! :) :) :) :)

Jedibill
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
I checked (2) Wal-marts,Target,K-mart today and still found nothing not even a clue that there getting anything new, I did not even bother checking TRU.
I think I'm more disappointed at not getting a new toy at 39 then I ever was at 11, LOL.

jimmymiro12
08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Does anyone have an extra shocktrooper/shocktroopers. I know this is in the wrong forum.

Still pretty dry. Will find out if TRU has gotten in anything tomorrow.

jimmymiro12

vader68
08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
I think I'm more disappointed at not getting a new toy at 39 then I ever was at 11, LOL.

I feel your pain Jedibill, I am 37 and yes it is more disappointing.I think it is because we have alot less patience then when we were younger.

bobafrett
08-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Try being 40 years of age, working 70 hours just to make ends meet, and having an addiction to Star Wars toys. I proudly tell the clerk when they ring up my order and ask if I'd like a "gift reciept" to which I tell them, "No, these are for me".

I found 1 of the Early Bird Kits marked down to $25, which was amazing seeing as the Hasbro rep snagged them up maybe two weeks ago. Nothing else at the moment.

mastermatt24
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Finally found some good stuff- Bacarra's, an obi, mustafar dude, zett, antilles, crispy ani, utapuan sentry, a bunch of 41's ( :D ) and an unleashed ventress (which IMO rocks!!). Its been a LOOOONG time since I found anything...

bobafrett
08-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack and the Luke (regular) and Han (in Stormtrooper gear) Force Battlers at Target this morning. North Ave, in Villa Park.

vader68
08-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Finally a little luck came my way. Went to the mall last night with the wife and kids,to get my wifes phone fixed, while she waited I went and checked out KB.

I found #48 R2D2
#49 Bacara
#51 Antilles (Didn't want)
#52 Zett (Didn't want)
#53 Utapaun Warrior

I hated paying $7.00 each for these, but since this was my first time seeing them I grabbed them. If Walmart or Target eventually get them I can always return these.

DiminutiveJedi
08-10-2005, 11:02 AM
My found plenty of things! Plenty of things!!
At my Target, I found two Evo Anakin sets (bought one), two Jedi vs. Sith battle packs (they were all smashed up, bought none), and two each of Bacara and Mustafar Anakin (bought one of each).
Sadly, no 500th Vaders...

kool-aid killer
08-10-2005, 11:11 AM
It feels good finding figures youve wanted, especially after going some time without having run across anything new. Makes the whole day seem so much better.

jaxx
08-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I wish I could share in the joy! :dis: I haven't found squat.

There's a Wal*Mart by me (in Darien/Downers Grove area) that, as of the end of last week, hasen't even done their reset yet. They still have this big ol' wall for Star Wars, and like 5 figures on the pegs. They have NO tags for the Evolutions, Battlepacks, 500th Vader, or Titanium sets. They haven't received any new figures for quite some time. No one there can give me a reason as to why.
Targets in my immediate area have been through their resets, and regularly get shipments in, but there are no Evolutions, Battlepacks, 500th Vaders, or figures over 44 there. None of the repaints have made it there yet either.
The TRUs by me have received a lot of shipments of Galactic Heros (that aren't selling), but no new figures.

:( :( :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :dead: :dead:

star junky
08-10-2005, 02:09 PM
JUST FOUND AT K.C. AREA TARGETS-ALL 4 THAT I WENT TO TODAY : #42 NEIMO #15 BAIL #24 MON #40 MAS-FOR THE EIGHTH WEEK IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!:frus: :frus: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: DID FIND NEW WAVE OF TITANIUMS THOUGH AT WM:) WHERE ARE THE CLONE PILOT AND ANAKIN VARIANTS??:confused: :frus:

ROTJLuke
08-10-2005, 03:21 PM
The distribution is really terrible, same with the jerks snagging up the stuff to put on eBay

jimmymiro12
08-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Went to kb and got to open a new box of figures but no variants.

jimmymiro12

DarthQuack
08-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Found some more deluxe figures and figures up around 53 which was a shocking surprise. I hid some for tomorrows payday.:D

Luuuuuuke
08-10-2005, 10:15 PM
I found 500th Vader at Target the other day, but I passed. I have this sick theory: If I can find it, it can't be that hard to find... I have to end that theory... not a good idea at all. :stupid:

That theory will get you screwed over. But I think like that sometimes. That's why I passed up on Tarkin, not that I was too crazy about getting him. But I never saw that wave again after spotting plenty at a local Target.
I've seen a fair number of 500th Vader, but I would snap it up the next time you see it because you never know.

Fluke Skywalker
08-10-2005, 10:27 PM
After wandering in the wilderness for MONTHS, tonight I found the Basic figure oasis. And part of it was by accident.

On my toy run, I found (At Wal-Mart) #51-53. I skipped Lucas' kid, though it's a solid looking figure. On the way home, I went to the grocery store and they were out of Frankenberry! So, I had to run to another Wal-Mart, a Super WM. There they had pegs full all the way up to #56! I Had Obi-Wan Pilot so I grabbed the AT-RT Driver (They had at least 6). Save for the re-paints, I'm all caught up and have seen all the basic figures.

Also, lots of green variant Clone 3 packs, Ani Evolutions and Wookie-copters out there too.

DarthQuack
08-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Sounds like a nice solid run to WM, wish mine were that stacked.

Fluke Skywalker
08-10-2005, 10:50 PM
^ It's been a loooooooong dry spell though. Target has the Evo's, 3 packs and 500 Vaders, but they haven't had any Basic figures above the mid 40's in months.

BTW, I forgot to mention that the Super Wal-mart had just re-set their toy aisle. Keep an eye on your local WM's, if they re-set, that probably means new figures!

DarthQuack
08-10-2005, 11:18 PM
What Evo's do they have and do they have many? I would be willing to pay you if you could get them.

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 11:39 PM
The only Evo. set ot be released thus far in the Anakin/Vader. The other two are the Sith(Dooku, Maul, Palps) and Troopers(E2 clone, E3 clone and sandtropper) WIll contain variants of the clones as well.

star junky
08-11-2005, 08:00 AM
not always true about wm resets and getting new stuff, at least not around here in k.c. area anyway. i have been to 4 of my wm's and the resets are done or at least the sw toys. no new toys and in some cases the 20 or so pegs of old figures are now shoved into 5 or 6 pegs which nobody will buy so that means no new orders. the only thing good about the resets i have seen is the sw legos have been marked down considerably. but i don't collect the legos for lack of funds.

ROTJLuke
08-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Yea, havent seen anything in a couple days now, but Im thinkin Im going to in a few here, Im just gettin that vibe :)

vader68
08-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Target has finished resetting by me, they had (I counted) 18 figures on the pegs mostly nemo warriors. They had them spread around, so 1 was on each peg. The rest of the pegs were empty. And nobody new anything about when new stuff was coming. The good news was they had 5 Jedi/Sith battlepacks, so I finally picked one up. Walmart had also finished resetting, and they had 3 clone packs(white), so I finally got one of those too. Now I just need the color variations. They didn't have much else.

ROTJLuke
08-11-2005, 11:32 AM
nice find, Ive started seeing battle packs more frenquently now, same with evolutions sets.

wattowatto
08-11-2005, 12:34 PM
In the San Jose, CA area, seen lots of Vader 500th, Evolutions Anakin. I've seen Unleashed twice in the past 2 weeks. (TRU, Target) Haven't found Anakin #50 anywhere. Saw Green & Blue Variants for the Clone Trooper pack. Saw the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack. Anyone know when Rebel vs. Empire Battle Pack coming out?

jaxx
08-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Has anyone seen the black Clone Pilot yet? What wave is it supposed to be shipped in? I've only seen massive amounts of the white and gray one. I'd looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to find that one!!!!

along with the antilles wave, the sith eye ani, and #56.... but oh well. it seems like i'll never find them. :frus:

Kidhuman
08-11-2005, 01:25 PM
ALl the variants are shipped in the last waves. I believe they found the black pilot in LA.

vader68
08-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Still looking for the black pilot, as well as the repaints of the clones. Hopefully I will find them soon.The repainted clone, can someone tell me if it is the #41?

Kidhuman
08-11-2005, 01:48 PM
It is number 6.

vader68
08-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the info KH

BFett88
08-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Well I finally have 1-56. On saturday I had 1-53, I went to WM, I was looking at the Star Wars stuff and they only had peg warmers. I was leaving the toy area and I say a cart with boxes. There was a Star War box just sitting there already opened. So I looked in it. There were only about half of the figures left. So I grabbed the first one and it was crispy Anikan. I was like great more figures that I already have. The I look at the next one and it was the ATRT driver. I quickly grabbed it and started taking all of the figures out of the box. I ened up getting 54, 55, 56. There was only one of each. But sadly no repaints. I thing that someone grabbed those ones before me. But I was very happy. Now I finally have 1 - 56. Now just the repaints to go and the new 12.

jimmymiro12
08-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Went to another Walmart no repaints. Saw zett, antillies and the warrior guy that I can't remeber the name of. Just so you know even if there is a box with crispy anikan and the other figures doesn't mean there are any repaints. I went through a box and found #6 but the original white one.

jimmymiro12

ace2005
08-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Houston, Texas

Turbo Tank Micro Playset has hit local area Targets.

Good Luck,

:D

star junky
08-12-2005, 08:40 AM
could not beleive my eyes this morning at one of the 6 wm's that go to, i found tarkin wave #45,#46,#47 and the antilles wave #51,#52, #53, and #55, #56 & 3 red guards, the two waves that i drove everywhere looking for for 2 months, all in one store!! they actually moved all the peg warmers to a center aisle display and put the new stuff in the aisle. i already have all of these but was going to pick up the tarkin wave to trade with anyone having trouble finding these, but a guy came up and starting looking & i asked him which ones he needed and he said tarkin wave, so i gave him all three of the ones i had, as for there was nomore. i said i was looking for the a clone pilot and anakin variants. he said he had 3 clone pilots varaints because he ordered a case from EE. i asked, since i just gave him 3 figs he needed to finish, if he would sell or trade for one and he said no, so much for trying to help somebody out!:ermm:

DarthQuack
08-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Man that sounds kind of d*$k of him to be that way, what a tool.

ROTJLuke
08-12-2005, 01:40 PM
I second that

vader68
08-12-2005, 02:19 PM
so i gave him all three of the ones i had, as for there was nomore. i said i was looking for the a clone pilot and anakin variants. he said he had 3 clone pilots varaints because he ordered a case from EE. i asked, since i just gave him 3 figs he needed to finish, if he would sell or trade for one and he said no, so much for trying to help somebody out!:ermm:

Did you take back the three you gave him? That guy sounds like a total ***hole.

Jedibill
08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Well I finally found some new figures today at target I got Anakin #50 R2-D2 #48 and Commander Bacara #49 also scored a Green Clone Commander #33 and Skock Trooper "Red Clone Trooper #6 and at Wal-mart no new single figures but did get a Clone 3 pack green version.

Umbra
08-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Target keeps getting the bacara wave. Today they had a half doven bacaras/crispy ani's and JEdi vs Sith packs.

WHile that all well and good i reall wish they'd get Tarkin Wave, Zett Wave, and realllllllllly want Pilot Obi wan and the clone repaints. ANyone need to take out a hit? I pretty sure i'm willing to kill for those >>

jaxx
08-12-2005, 06:04 PM
...a guy came up and starting looking & i asked him which ones he needed and he said tarkin wave, so i gave him all three of the ones i had, as for there was nomore. i said i was looking for the a clone pilot and anakin variants. he said he had 3 clone pilots varaints because he ordered a case from EE. i asked, since i just gave him 3 figs he needed to finish, if he would sell or trade for one and he said no, so much for trying to help somebody out!:ermm:

I hope you tripped his a## in the aisle as he walked away. He deserves a beat down!:wiped:

Well... I was in a Target today on my lunch break. I found the Jedi v Sith battlepack. :D F I N A L L Y ! ! ! ! !:D
Also, I saw a Target exclusive Clone Trooper on the clearance pegs for like $4. I was going for it... it was like I was in slow-mo or something. This guy was a little closer to the clearance pegs than I was, and, sure enough, that's the ONE THING HE WENT FOR! It would have been nice to pick an extra one up for that price! (the only way I knew how much it was is because I saw the price tag when it was in his hand).
Oh well... I ws too slow!:cry:

UKWildcat
08-12-2005, 06:55 PM
For the more recent figures I have only found Anakin #28 w/ sith eyes. Still looking for the clone repaints and anything above #53.:frus:

bkeddinger
08-12-2005, 06:58 PM
While vacationing in Lancaster, PA, I came across the Evil Eyes Anakin :twisted: as well as one set of the Tarkin wave (Lancaster Wal-Mart). Upon my return to New Jersey, I picked up #56 from my local comic store and stumbled upon the Black Clone Pilot and Green Clone Commander at my local TRU. I recently read that the color variants were being seen at TRU. What luck! Anyway, the long elusive red clone is the last on my wish list...that is, until 57+ start shipping!

vader68
08-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok so let me get this straight. There is a Clone repaint #6 that is red (also known as the shock trooper)
A green Clone commander #33, A black clone pilot, and of course the clone 3 packs that are different colors.Am I missing any other clone variations that are out there? Do I have these all correct? If not someone please correct me.

Hellboy
08-12-2005, 10:11 PM
The only variation you didn't mention is the #6 repaint of the 501st Clone Trooper. These are exclusive to the K-Mart 5-pack which includes three Clones. They're also going to make a 501st Clone out of the #41 SA mold later on so unless you're looking to have every variation you could get away with passing the 5-pack up and waiting for the superior SA 501st Clone repaint.

vader68
08-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the info Hellboy, but I don't remember hearing about he Kmart 5 pack. Is that the Jedi Temple set with Anakin and the clone pilot?

Hellboy
08-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Yep, :yes: they're one in the same.

tagmac
08-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Found two Green Clone Commanders in TRU this morning. Picked up one and left the other. No sign of the Shocktrooper (glad I snagged one cheap off of ebay), but they had tons of regular white #6 Clones - my guess is they got one case with #54 & #55, Vader, Greivous, and the Clone repaints, but several of the Ani/Bacara cases that still have the white clones w/ Vader. Went to Target and finally saw the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack. Even though Anakin and Asajj are new figures, I passed on it.

Getting extremely frustrated with the Unleashed figures. I pre-ordered Ventress and Yoda/Palpy on Amazon, but only received Ventress (which I had ordered a week LATER!) All week, the only Unleashed I've found in stores are Ani, Obi, and Ventress, save for two Vaders I saw only last week at a TRU. The only place I've seen Yoda/Palpy was in a flea market (caved in and bought the only Black Pilot the guy had), and at a comic shop - both places selling it between $25-30. As much as I want it, there's no way I'm spending twice as much. Unfortunately, the stores haven't put out any more Unleashed since last weekend, and Amazon seems to have screwed me out of my figure, unless they're actually gonna get more in. I assume these are packed evenly, but it's frustrating to know I missed out on this in TRU by a matter of hours.

jimmymiro12
08-13-2005, 09:00 AM
I am going to repeat this again. If anyone has an extra green clone commander and shock trooper and we mihgt be able to workout a deal.

jimmymiro

star junky
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
I am going to repeat this again. If anyone has an extra green clone commander and shock trooper and we mihgt be able to workout a deal.

jimmymiro

i have an extra shocktrooper and green commander for trade:thumbsup:

jimmymiro12
08-13-2005, 04:02 PM
I do not have anything for trade but I am willing to pay very good money for both items. Please consider selling them to me

i have an extra shocktrooper and green commander for trade:thumbsup:

Please man these are the last 2 I need. But dont think I have every figure. What are you looking for though?

jimmymiro12

Slicker
08-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Found 51, 52, 53, and 55 today. Also found the Ani Evo set, Red Clone 3 Pack, lots of Jedi vs. Sith Battle Packs, at least 20 500th Vaders, Obi Wan TRU exclusive Jedi Starfighter, Wookiee Helicopters, and lots of 35 and up. It's my best day since Midnight Madness.

Kidhuman
08-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Found the Titanium 5 packs today.

THE CHOSENONE
08-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Star Junky what would you like in trade for those two figures?

Slicker
08-13-2005, 06:32 PM
I was wonderin' the same thing. What do you need?

THE CHOSENONE
08-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Star Junky I don't know if you still need the Black Clone Pilot Variant but I was able to snag a couple of those that I would be willing to trade. Still no Anakin variants though. Since were both in the K.C. area where did you find your Shocktroopers?

tagmac
08-14-2005, 11:53 AM
FINALLY found one Yoda/Palpy Unleashed at TRU this morning! No sign of any more clone repaints. Tons of clean white clone #'s 6 and 41, suggesting the Obi-Wan AT-RT cases aren't shipping en masse just yet.

Rebo's_Guitarist
08-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I finally found the last 3 waves, no variant clones though. At Target I did find 2 lonely clone exclusives sitting there. I bought one and left the other.

DarthQuack
08-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Picked up 51-53 today, saw couple Target Clones and picked up 41 Clone, AT-TE Gunner, and Chopper Droid.

jimmymiro12
08-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Went to another Walmart they had zetts wave. Going to 2 targets later let you know what I found.

jimmymiro12

Jedibill
08-14-2005, 06:46 PM
I found #51,52,53 Today at Target, also found the Target excluesive Clones on Clearence for $9.04 bought 2 of them, still have not seen Tarkin wave or At-Rt wave.

vader68
08-14-2005, 07:05 PM
hit Target today, they had nothing. The pegs are still bare, the wholle Star Wars section was a mess.

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Found wave 3 of the Titaniums today

star junky
08-14-2005, 09:16 PM
I Think Target Is Forgetting To Order The Sw Toys! Have Not Seen Anything New At Target For About 3 Weeks. Did Finally Find Tru Obi-wan Fighter Today. Only Had 2 Grabbed Last One Just After Guy Took One Just After Store Opened. Did Not See It. He Pointed It Out To Me. Thought I Was Sol! Starting To See Lots Of 500 Vaders And Did Find All 3 Unleashed At K'marts. Only Bought Vader & Yoda/sidious.

mastermatt24
08-14-2005, 09:52 PM
I Think Target Is Forgetting To Order The Sw Toys!
Its all done by computer.

star junky
08-14-2005, 10:19 PM
well then somebody needs to tell the computer to order new stuff. i'm tired of seeing neimo's!!!!!!:(

mastermatt24
08-15-2005, 02:08 AM
well then somebody needs to tell the computer to order new stuff. i'm tired of seeing neimo's!!!!!!:(
If you buy more it might be nice and order you some... ;)

kool-aid killer
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
The Pilot Obi wave is starting to show up here in greater numbers, though the AT-RT driver is usually nowhere to be found. The Tarkin wave pops up, only to disappear very quickly so im still missing out on those guys.

vader68
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Was at Walmart this morning and they had no new stock. They were reorganizing the shelves again:rolleyes: . I went to ToysRus after, and found a black clone pilot, a green clone commander, and a crispy anni. Last ones of all three. They did have a bunch of Darth Vader and #41 clones(white), and about 20 500 Vaders.

Val Da Car
08-15-2005, 12:37 PM
yesterday at WM I found two AT RT drivers.

Sweet....a few pilot Obi's and not much more. lol

bobafrett
08-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Today I found the Mustafar Sentry, and the Jett wave. Also found wave three of the titanium series.

jaxx
08-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Were there a lot of them on the shelves???

I might have to take a trip by there after work today. :yes:

Punkreject
08-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Went to Target and scored a Red Guard today. That is the first I've ever seen one. That was the only new figure they had. That is the second time I've missed out on the new case. They had a Gunner the other day which they had not had in ages so I knew they must have put new figures out but sold the rest of them. Today was the same case, only a Red Guard left with an abundance of peg warmers. I'm glad I got there when I did because I went back to recheck and there were two guys looking through them.

tagmac
08-15-2005, 07:08 PM
The red guards are getting easier to find, since they and the Tank Gunners are in the Antilles case. After seeing nothing for months since getting the only one in Target on 4/2, I've seen these guys 3 times in the last few weeks.

Battle Droid
08-15-2005, 07:25 PM
#50 Anakin Skywalker

Saw the black Clone Pilots but didn't buy any.

bobafrett
08-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Were there a lot of them on the shelves???

I might have to take a trip by there after work today. :yes:

No, just three of each, and I bought one set, another guy bought two of the
alien warrior (forgot name) and we had just a Jett and a Antilles left when I went home.

AmanaMatt
08-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Anyone have pics of this Kmart 5 pack...that set is news to me?

I scored the At-rt gunner - both versions and a new Unleashed Vader for $10.80 including tax - apparently these are being discounted so sweet price.

waboritas
08-15-2005, 09:52 PM
I found the whole Tarkin wave yesterday on Cape Cod. Didn't buy it as I forgot my wallet. They had several of all of them. I'm going back Friday and hopefully they will still have them. It was all they had were them no other waves go figure.

tagmac
08-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Anyone have pics of this Kmart 5 pack...that set is news to me?

I scored the At-te gunner - both versions and a new Unleashed Vader for $10.80 including tax - apparently these are being discounted so sweet price.

There are two versions of the Tank Gunner? What variant is this?

AmanaMatt
08-15-2005, 11:09 PM
There are two versions of the Tank Gunner? What variant is this?

Its a paint variation on the helmet. The first has a sort of tan head all over and the correction is similar to the pic: more of a white-ish helmet with tan 'cheeks.'

Battle Droid
08-15-2005, 11:36 PM
You mean the AT-RT driver?

AmanaMatt
08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
You mean the AT-RT driver?

Thanks, fixed.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-15-2005, 11:54 PM
It a paint variation on the helmet. The first has a sort of tan head all over and the correction is similar to the pic: more of a white-ish helmet with tan 'cheeks.'Interesting. I hadn't noticed this. I just checked and I have one of each. The one I have open has more tan, the carded one has just the tan cheeks.

Umbra
08-16-2005, 12:30 AM
I picked up the evolutions anikin set today. Out of the 3 its probably the one i wanted least, but i'm hopiong by buying the line i can help convince Hasbro to continue it to ones i'd like more like Amidala, Obi-wan and Queens of Naboo

Judging by the Guards and Gunners that were there it looks like i may have missed a new wave, damn sleeping in till 1 >>

AmanaMatt
08-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Here is a link to the variation: Left is correction, right original

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0006000.jpg

I went online and found the Jedi Temple assault box set - man, am I mad that is a Kmart exclusive, as there are none in Texas (at least anywhere near me!) Looks cool, too.

tagmac
08-16-2005, 01:19 AM
Ahh, ok......didn't think there was a variant on the Gunner.

tagmac
08-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Found a Sith Eyes Anakin at Boscov's this afternoon. No sign of any other repaints, and I'm not sure what the ratio is of the repaints. Looked like they had just put the cases out, and of the two Anakin #28's, this was the only variant.

AmanaMatt
08-16-2005, 10:59 PM
I have yet to see the Shocktrooper or Black Clone Pilot variants.....I have seen the Green Commander twice, so hopefully these show up in stronger numbers within the next month.