PDA

View Full Version : New Micro Collection figures are TOO BIG!

Darth Dubya
07-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Hello all,
Well, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet (kind of the "elephant in the living room"), but hasn't anyone noticed the "Micro Collection" figures that Target sells aren't even "micro"? They are too big and therefore incompatible with all the old Galoob Star Wars figures and Episode I figures. Didn't Hasbro think maybe we would want to ADD to our collection rather than start a new collection from scratch? Such a bummer. I wanted a Clone trooper army! Or maybe I'm the only one who cares about what the actual scale of these figures is and that is why no one else has mentioned it.

One exception: the Revenge of the Sith Trade Federation Battle Set/Grievous Flagship has figures that are the same size as the old Galoob figures. It is the only new set I have bought.

I was VERY disappointed with the wave 3 Micro collection, because there were sets I REALLY wanted (that Clone trooper one and the one with a Battledroid). Again the figures are too huge.

StarmanSkywalker
07-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah, it's a pity. Hasbro didn't even give this line a try. Would have been great if the figures and vehicles were in scale with the REAL Micro Machines.