PDA

View Full Version : The Creatures in My Head...

Deoxyribonucleic
07-21-2005, 01:12 AM
by Andrew Bell

I met this artist at SDCC...walked by his booth Dumbrella and was immediately attracted to his artwork so I just want to give kudos to him and maybe someone else will enjoy his work like I do. I picked up "Now You've Done It" and he drew me a sketch and signed it for me as well, didn't even have to ask. Very kind, talented and funny guy!

www.tcimh.com

Also want to give kudos to Michel Gagne, author/artist of "Insanely Twisted Rabbits" This gentleman's work is phenomenal! I picked up his newest book "Odd Numbers" and he also drew me a sketch and signed it and was very happy to do so and I picked up his comic book "Zed" up to issue six.

http://www.gagneint.com/

enjoy

2-1B
07-21-2005, 02:30 AM
I just checked the Wizard World Chicago Artist Alley and neither of these men will be there, or at least they aren't scheduled yet. Otherwise I would go check them out since I'll be there all weekend (for the first time ever) . . . but man, the insane rabbits itle sounds VERY familiar so I may have seen that title last year ? :confused:

stillakid
07-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Aw, man. I used to think bunny rabbits were so cute. Now I want to pick up some of this guy's work so I can learn what they eat. :D