PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Any Manchester United Fans Here?

Jek Porky 2002
07-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know next season's (2005-2006) squad numbers? I don't want to go getting any names printed on my shirt if the number turns out to be wrong!

In particular-

Tim Howard - Who is going to be Number 1 goal keeper?

Edwin Van Der Saar

Park Ji Sun

Wayne Rooney - I have a feeling he will get the number 9 shirt this season, and Louis Saha will be allocated a different number due to the fact he is not really a first team player these days.

Thanks in advance!

JimJamBonds
07-22-2005, 10:11 AM
You're still a MU fan JP, you don't hate Malcom Glazer? ;)

wallibanger
07-22-2005, 11:38 AM
I am a fan, but I cant say the Reds are the best. They are set for the Premeirship. However, get them in the Champions League and Juventus will run all over them.

I can say that their next years away jersey kits are awesome. I will definately be picking one of them up.

2-1B
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
You're still a MU fan JP, you don't hate Malcom Glazer? ;)

Funny, I was just going to ask the same thing. I remember the outcry over his investment in the team and I was thinking of asking the SSG ManU fans what they thought of it.

JimJamBonds
07-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Funny, I was just going to ask the same thing. I remember the outcry over his investment in the team and I was thinking of asking the SSG ManU fans what they thought of it.

Did you hear the chant's Caesar? It went something like...

You're going to die!
You're going to die!
Malcom Glazer you're going to die!

Repeat ad nauseum.

Jek Porky 2002
07-23-2005, 07:19 AM
Did you hear the chant's Caesar? It went something like...

You're going to die!
You're going to die!
Malcom Glazer you're going to die!

Repeat ad nauseum.

It's actually...

He's gonna die
He's gonna die
Malcolm Glazer is gonna die
How we'll kill him I don't know
Cut him up from head to toe
All I know is Glazer's gonna die!

...nice!

It is a terrible thing that this money grabbing tyrant had bought out football team and channeled all his 800,000,000 debt into it! But we've just got to make the most of a bad situation now, there's nothing really that any of the fans can do now appart from support the team and not boycott merchendise etc, that is just going to make things worse!

JimJamBonds
07-23-2005, 01:20 PM
I knew there was a few more lines in that charming little ditty. I'd heard it on some sports talk radio shows over here in the land of cheese.